Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 13-04-2013, 01:56 AM   #41
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
How would you remember it, it's a new case going on this week, must have been one of the other hundreds that you remember.
You must have tons of these groups in the UK then. I remember reading a newstory last year similar to this.
But the names were white-sounding.
Old 13-04-2013, 02:09 AM   #42
lets blow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by foonclown View Post
http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/p-i-e/
The catholic church have there own grooming and abuse which is starting to be exposed more but alot still hidden.
What a ridiculous statement to make.

No catholic would deny that child abuse has not occurred in the church. The church hierarchy (like every other one) failed to deal with the allegations and tried to bury it and sweep it under the carpet.

The abuses are now largely known and starting to be addressed and people compensated.

But to state that there is a grooming system is just outright ridiculous. Poor vulnerable kids were targeted by predatory men in church run institutions ... largely they were kids either factually or deemed by the state to be orphans or in need of institutionalised care .. or boarders in boarding school.

Some were altar boys and girls, who again were preyed upon by predatory men.

It's horrific.

However, if you look at the evidence from the only large scale inquiry that has occurred to date, in Ireland, the incidence of abuse within the Catholic Church was 5% of kids. A horrific statistic ... but it is exactly the same as the level of abuse that occurs throughout society as a whole.

5% of ALL kids get abused unfortunately.

In Australia at least 25% of all kids are educated in the catholic system .. it is the largest single education provider in the country.

As new people ( men and women) joining the clergy in the West fell off a cliff in the 70s and 80s priests and nuns were replaced by teachers from the community to teach in schools etc. I don't know of one nun of priest who is teaching in a catholic school.

Priests obviously still run parishes .. and altar boys and girls still work with them as volunteers .. I scratch my head why parents, in light of the historic evidence, would want their kids to do this ... but I have not heard one word of any abuse whatsoever from anyone in my community.

The Catholic Church nowadays is probably one if the safest places to have children interact with adults.

You should get your facts straight before making such silly and conditioned statements.
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 03:06 AM   #43
luv evreone

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
You must have tons of these groups in the UK then. I remember reading a newstory last year similar to this.
But the names were white-sounding.
There's been a few examples of white male street grooming gangs lately in the news. I think i know the story you are talking about as i posted it on the forum so remember it (can't find it anywhere strangely). There was a large group/ring similar to the asian ones and all the guys pics were shown and they were (i think mostly) all white. Its not just UK, they're everywhere. These things are happening all the time. There's 30 major police probes investigating street gangs at present....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...under-way.html
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 03:11 AM   #44
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
There's been a few examples of white male street grooming gangs lately in the news. I think i know the story you are talking about as i posted it on the forum so remember it (can't find it anywhere strangely). There was a large group/ring similar to the asian ones and all the guys pics were shown and they were (i think mostly) all white. Its not just UK, they're everywhere. These things are happening all the time. There's 30 major police probes investigating street gangs at present....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...under-way.html
That's discouraging...i think i read it in a times magazine or something of the sort, they were interviewing a girl, maybe 14 or 13, she told them the men would become friends with her and gain her trust before basically exploiting her. Breaks my heart. I hear about this in the U.S all the time but it's usually an internet meet-up gone wrong.
Old 13-04-2013, 03:11 AM   #45
luv evreone

Anger as sex abuse report 'turns blind eye to Asian gangs' despite admitting that they account for a QUARTER of all cases

Fury at result of Deputy children's commissioner Sue Berelowitz's study
Said figures on Asian gangs weren't enough to conclude particular issue
NSPCC says there is danger of 'turning a blind eye' to abusers' ethnicity

PUBLISHED: 00:09, 21 November 2012 | UPDATED: 09:06, 21 November 2012

Controversial: Deputy children's commissioner Sue Berelowitz said the 'model' of Asian men targeting white girls was just one of 'a number of models'

The author of report into gang sex abuse today hit back at government criticism of her findings that there was no particular problem among Asian groups.

The study by deputy children’s commissioner Sue Berelowitz came to the controversial conclusion, despite figures in her own report revealing that more than a quarter of perpetrators of gang-based child abuse known to the authorities are Asian.

Senior Whitehall figures have branded the report 'hysterical' and 'highly emotional'.

Last night a Government source said it was ‘difficult to overstate the contempt’ with which ministers viewed the report’s conclusions.

And the NSPCC said the report exposed the danger of ‘turning a blind eye’ to the ethnicity of abusers.

Miss Berelowitz said the ‘model’ of Asian men targeting white girls was just one of ‘a number of models’, and warned that if investigators concentrated on those patterns, victims could fall through the net.

And today she challenged ministers to take her report seriously, warning them it was a 'wake-up call'.

'This is a very calm, measured report,' she told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

'We have left out the most harrowing details, really shocking distressing stories that children have told us, that we have heard form police. I would say to the government: This is a wake up call.

'This is the most comprehensive pulling together of sexual abuse in England. They need to take it very seriously and show some leadership.'

She denied that the problem of Asian men targeting white girls had been 'left out' of her report, but repeatedly insisted it 'is only one model' of abuse.

She also appeared to blame police forces and councils for failing to collect information on the race and faith of perpetrators.

Of the information, of the data sent to us by the police and local authorities about perpetrators, in six out of 10 cases there was no information available - the ethnicity and faith was not identified.

'Where children are falling through the net because people think it there is only one model of abuse this is a wake up call,' she added.

'We have heard evidence from the police forces that there are white males doing this across the country in fairly large numbers.'

Dim light: Figures in the report state that out of 1,514 perpetrators identified, some 415 were Asian (file photo)

She said there was not evidence to conclude that there was a particular issue with Asian gangs.

Instead, her report says simply that abuse is carried out by men of all backgrounds.

In May, nine Asian men who groomed white girls as young as 13 in Rochdale with drink and drugs were jailed at Liverpool Crown Court.

Judge Gerald Clifton told them one of the reasons they targeted their victims was because they were not part of their community or religion.

Last year Abid Saddique was jailed for his role as ringleader of a Derby gang that cruised streets for girls as young as 12 who were plied with vodka and cocaine before being raped or abused.

Pakistani origin: Abid Saddique was jailed for his role as ringleader of a Derby gang that cruised streets for girls as young as 12 before raping or abusing them

Saddique, who is of Pakistani origin, took the vulnerable young girls to ‘parties’ in hotels or flats with other gang members.

Two months ago, documents emerged which allegedly showed agencies in Rotherham were aware of allegations of widespread targeted abuse of teenage girls in the town by groups of Asian men – but did nothing for fear of looking racist.

Andrew Flanagan, chief executive of the NSPCC, said: ‘If there is a problem with one community in a particular area we must be bold enough to address it and not just turn a blind eye.’

A Government source said: ‘It is difficult to overstate the contempt the Government has for the methodology and analysis in this report. The whole thing is half-baked.’

Figures in the report state that out of 1,514 perpetrators identified, some 415 were Asian.

This is 27 per cent of the total, far in excess of the proportion of Asian people in the community at large, which is 6 per cent.

Some 545 are described as white, 244 as black, 49 as mixed, while the rest were undisclosed.

But Miss Berelowitz’s report said: ‘Different models of exploitation have been identified. The evidence is clear that perpetrators come from all ethnic groups and so do their victims – contrary to what some may wish to believe.’

The report suggested the proportion of Asian perpetrators in the figures may be higher than whites because the authorities were targeting non-whites.

Unhappy: Tory MP Margot James said it was 'very disappointing' that the report shied away from tackling a 'specific problem in certain Asian communities - specifically the Pakistani community'

It even concluded that the data on ethnicity was ‘unreliable’ because victims sometimes changed their description of their abuser.

'On the face of it, this is an issue for all ethnicities, but there is a specific problem in certain Asian communities – specifically the Pakistani community – in too many cities to ignore the phenomenon. Unless we recognise the problem, we won’t be able to devise a strategy for tackling it'

Tory MP Margot James

A Whitehall source said last week: ‘It’s important we don’t take a politically correct approach and pretend there is not a real problem here.

'Obviously abuse has been carried out by men from all sorts of ethnic background. But that doesn’t mean we cannot say there is an issue about groups of Pakistani men systematically targeting young white girls.’

Tory MP Margot James said: ‘On the face of it, this is an issue for all ethnicities, but there is a specific problem in certain Asian communities – specifically the Pakistani community – in too many cities to ignore the phenomenon.

‘Unless we recognise the problem, we won’t be able to devise a strategy for tackling it.

'It is very disappointing that this report has shied away from it, given the fact that some leadership is coming from within the Asian community. They need support.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2QJEPzhLB
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #46
lightgiver

Arrow UK NUthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane1977 View Post
These men, grooming young girls, discust me. Our government pussyfoots around Muslims and lets them get away with gross activity.
And they are fighting and killing abroad and then letting them back into the country...

Quote:
Are the British jihadists going to turn their guns on us...The accents are unmistakeably British.. Three young Muslim men, seated cross-legged with automatic rifles in their laps, speak to a camera from somewhere inside Syria appealing to other would-be jihadists to follow them...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...uns-on-us.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=178784&page=2
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2014, 02:07 PM   #47
lightgiver

Exclamation 10,000 schoolgirls

Quote:
Victims of U.K. Muslim sex gangs..“What we believe is required is a full-scale public inquiry,” the Law and Freedom Foundation said in the conclusion of its 300-plus page report, “Easy Meat: Multiculturalism, Islam and Child Sex Slavery.”

The group said the public inquiry “must look into the failures of national agencies, child-care charities, and academics to study this problem”...

http://pamelageller.com/2014/03/1000...ex-gangs.html/
Old 23-06-2014, 04:01 PM   #48
lightgiver

Arrow ToyStreet Seller Say

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charley_Says
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=35

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-06-2014 at 04:03 PM.
Old 27-06-2014, 11:39 AM   #49
lightgiver

Lightbulb Whoever controls the Media controls the Mind

EVERYBODY Loves You When You're Dead‏..
Quote:
Gangs of Asian men who groom and sexually exploit children have been targeting Muslims within their own communities as well as white girls, a damning report has revealed.

The study shows that offenders will target vulnerable youngsters of the same ethnicity - but rely on the Asian and Muslim culture of honour and shame to mask their vile crimes.

The Muslim Women's Network UK report focuses on Mulsim and Asian abused children, who they say have been sexually exploited but overlooked by authorities because they are too frightened to speak out.

The worrying study follows a series of high profile cases about gangs of Asian men who have targeted white girls.

But the report exposes how in the majority of cases offenders will groom members of their own community, feeding them drink and drugs and silencing them with promises of marriage to conceal the abuse.

It also reveals that victims were already vulnerable to being sexually exploited by gangs, as they had a limited knowledge of sex, suffered from disabilities, or were seeking to escape a harsh background.

The MWNUK claims there has been a 'deafening silence' surrounding this particular group of victims, pointing to the Asian and Muslim culture of honour and shame, which stops many victims speaking out about sexual abuse and seeking help.

They also say that the culture of men holding the authority and women must be respectable means that the abused females will often stay silent about their experiences, for fear of not being believed by their community...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ink-drugs.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...191985&page=30
Old 27-06-2014, 02:03 PM   #50
urbanator2

Paedophile gangs are the work of evil, regardless of their ethnicity. What I do find odd is that Asian peodophile gangs only seem to target white girls.
urbanator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 04:00 PM   #51
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanator2 View Post
Paedophile gangs are the work of evil, regardless of their ethnicity. What I do find odd is that Asian peodophile gangs only seem to target white girls.
That's not true. Many south Asian girls - and of them, more Muslim than any other faith, are targeted. The abusers would use their religious and community networks as a means of gaining access to these girls.

The media's focus on white girls will in some quarters have been a ploy to demonise muslims for future overseas military assaults on muslim nations. But the issue was also kept quiet in many quarters of the Asian community, which is why we heard mainly about white girls being abused.

This isn't my opinion nor conjecture. Back in September 2013, the Birmingham based Muslim Women's Network released a report on this, titled Unheard Voices.

http://www.mwnuk.co.uk/go_files/reso...eardVoices.pdf

Here's a Guardian article from 2013 covering the report:

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...-white-victims

EDIT: Lightgiver has already mentioned all of this in post #49

Last edited by decode reality; 27-06-2014 at 04:07 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2014, 01:46 AM   #52
sxmrx

Over 94% of sexual assaults and rapes are commitee by men who are "white British". Grooming gangs exist in all cultures, but I will give you that culturally this has grown, much in the dark way gang rape as a crime has skyrocketed, rape reports have gone up 40% (scottish statistics) etc etc. Until men (asian or otherwise) begin to challenge attitudes and behaviour in their own peer groups, nothing will change. For example when someone like Myra Hindley or Rose West is being discussed, you won't find 20+ comments from.women whining about how "not all women are like that".
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson
sxmrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2014, 08:15 AM   #53
sxmrx

decode is right, victims of sexual abuse are more likely to be abused by those in their own ethnic group, and there is plenty of evidence suggesting children of all ethnicities being targets. Why? Because if you go by self reporting statistics, one man in 10 into one man in 20 is a rapist, and honey trap initatives have told us how easy it is to get random men on the internet to agree to sex with children. It's not some sort of bizarre evil, it's really fucking common.
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson
Old 29-06-2014, 08:17 AM   #54
sxmrx

Also, I'd like to ask if anyone knows why when white or afro carribean men do this it isn't referred to as "grooming" and they aren't refferred to as "grooming gangs" that in itself is strange.
~ Robert Anton Wilson
Old 29-06-2014, 10:01 PM   #55
lightgiver

Arrow Pakistani UN Peacekeepers in child abuse

Quote:
TWO Belgian paratroopers who were photographed "roasting" a Somali boy over a flaming brazier are expected to be jailed for only a month and fined #200 after admitting the atrocity in a military court in Brussels yesterday.

Privates Claude Baert and Kurt Coelus faced a maximum of a year in jail but the prosecutor demanded only a month. Sentence will be passed on Monday. The case against a third soldier accused of atrocities during the United Nations "Restore Hope" mission 3 years ago was adjourned until September.

Sgt Dirk Nassel is accused of forcing a young Somali to eat pork, drink salt water, and then eat his vomit. The three soldiers were charged with assault and threatening behaviour.

A 4th member of the 3rd battalion of the Parachute Regiment, based at Tielen in Flanders, is also due to go on trial in September. Sergeant Major Rudy Derkinderen is suspected of having murdered a Somali whom he was photographed
urinating on...

Quote:
Peacekeepers 'abusing children'

Children in post-conflict areas are being abused by the very people drafted into such zones to help look after them, says Save the Children.

After research in Ivory Coast, southern Sudan and Haiti, the charity proposed an international watchdog be set up.

Save the Children said it had sacked 3 workers for breaching its codes, and .
called on others to do the same..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_idol
http://rochester.indymedia.org/node/4281
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-15
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1139565/posts
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=655
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276616
Old 01-07-2014, 09:07 PM   #56
lightgiver

Lightbulb MSM BrainWash

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

They are dismantling the sleeping middle class.. More and more people are becoming poor. We are their cattle. We are being bred for slavery..You see, I take these glasses off, she looks like a regular person, doesn't she? Put 'em back on..I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can..That's like pouring perfume on a pig...

Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, an investor in some of the world’s top companies, has bought a stake in Twitter for $300 million, gaining another foothold in the global media industry.

Alwaleed, a nephew of Saudi Arabia’s king estimated by Forbes magazine in March to have a fortune of $19.6 billion, already owns a 7 percent stake in News Corp (NWSA.O) and plans to start a cable news channel.

Al-Waleed bin Talal was born to Talal ibn Abd al-Aziz ( the son of the founding King of Saudi Arabia, Abdul Aziz Al Saud ) and Princess Mona El-Solh, daughter of Riad as-Solh, Lebanon's first Prime Minister. He is Prince Talal's second son.

Al-Waleed received a Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration with high honors from Menlo College in California in 1979. He then received a Master's of Social Science with honors from Syracuse University in 1985.

Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal Alsaud - 'Brooks Has To Go' - NOTW Phone Hacking *NEW* - YouTube
http://youtu.be/EtHXg8FkWm0

Al-Waleed began his business career in 1979 upon graduation from Menlo College in California. The Prince's activities as an investor came to prominence when he bought a substantial tranche of shares in Citicorp in the 1990s when that firm was in difficulties. With an initial investment of $550 million ($2.98 a share after adjusting for stock splits, acquisitions and spin-offs, according to Bloomberg calculations) to bail out Citibank caused by underperforming American real estate loans and Latin American businesses, his holdings in Citigroup now comprise for about $1 billion. His investments in Citibank earned him the title of "Arabian Warren Buffett".

Menlo College, often referred to as Menlo, is a private, four-year baccalaureate college specializing in business located in the Silicon Valley town of Atherton, California.

Michael Jackson with prince alwaleed bin talal of saudi 1997 ...
Michael Jackson with prince alwaleed bin talal of saudi 1997 rare - YouTube
http://youtu.be/6LxRAweU7Fs

In October 2001, following the World Trade Center attacks, New York mayor Rudy Giuliani turned down a $10 million donation from Al-Waleed for disaster relief after the prince suggested the United States "must address some of the issues that led to such a criminal attack," and "re-examine its policies in the Middle East." Giuliani interpreted his statements as drawing "a moral equivalency between liberal democracies like the United States, like Israel, and terrorist states and those who condone terrorism."

In 2002, Al-Waleed donated 18.5 million British pounds (US$27 million) to the families of Palestinians during a TV telethon following Israeli operations in the West Bank city of Jenin. The telethon was ordered by Saudi King Fahd to help relatives of Palestinian martyrs. The Saudi government maintained the term "martyrs" referred not to suicide bombers but to "Palestinians [who are] victimized by Israeli terror and violence."

In 2002, Al-Waleed donated $500,000 to help fund the George Herbert Walker Bush Scholarship at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts.

Saturday Night Fever - Joy Division - YouTube
http://youtu.be/58uHT0AQQp8

His real estate holdings have included large stakes in the Four Seasons hotel chain and the Plaza Hotel in New York. He sold half of his shares in the latter in August 2004. He has made investments in London's Savoy Hotel and Monaco's Monte Carlo Grand Hotel. He currently holds a 10% stake in Euro Disney SCA, the company that owns, manages and maintains Disneyland Paris in Marne-la-Vallee, France.

In January 2005, Al-Waleed purchased the Savoy Hotel in London for an estimated GBP £250 million, to be managed by Fairmont Hotels; his sister, The Princess Sultana Nurul Al-Waleed owns an estimated 16% stake. In January 2006, in partnership with the U.S. real estate firm Colony Capital, Kingdom Holding acquired Toronto, CA-based Fairmont Hotels for an estimated $3.9 billion.

In August 2011, Al-Waleed announced that his company had contracted Saudi Binladen Group to build the next tallest building in the World, the Kingdom Tower at a height of at least 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) for SR 4.6 billion. The original plan announced in 2008 called it برج الميل (Arabic for "the Tower of One Mile") at 1,609 metres (5,279 ft) and an estimated cost of US$10 billion...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

Quote:
Outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us, from birth to death, are our owners! Our owners! They have us. They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They're all about you! All around you!..Back in 1983, approximately 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the World.. Today, ownership of the news media has been concentrated in the hands of just 6 incredibly powerful media corporations. These corporate behemoths control most of what we watch, hear and read every single day. They own television networks, cable channels, movie studios, newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, music labels and even many of our favorite websites.The six corporations that collectively control U.S. media today are Time Warner, Walt Disney, Viacom, Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., CBS Corporation and NBC Universal. Together, the "big six" absolutely dominate news and entertainment in the United States. But even those areas of the media that the "big six" do not completely control are becoming increasingly concentrated. For example, Clear Channel now owns over 1000 radio stations across the United States...Concentration of media ownership (also known as media consolidation or media convergence) is a process whereby progressively fewer individuals or organizations control increasing shares of the mass media.. Contemporary research demonstrates increasing levels of consolidation, with many media industries already highly concentrated and dominated by a very small number of firms...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concent...edia_ownership
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-hear-and-read
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1748

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-07-2014 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:31 AM   #57
lightgiver

Lightbulb Media Barons

The Lifestyle of the Filthy Rich Arabians...controlling the media ...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/saudi-a...family/5344158
Old 03-07-2014, 11:23 AM   #58
yousoclever

rich arabs are just a front. Where is their money kept? Its in the international banking system which is a front for you know what.

Who do the Arabs fear? The West and Israel (the royal families protect themselves by pandering to a few extremists internally, it either attack x,y,z or topple the royals) but at the top level they are in the hands of the big powers.

They are peeing the money away, imagine the change they could make if they didn't but that would go against their master's wishes.
yousoclever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:51 AM   #59
lightgiver

Arrow Technicality exploited by lawyer

Quote:
Se7en men are convicted of grooming and raping vulnerable under-age girls as young as 11 and forcing them into prostitution..Grooming gang found guilty of sexually exploiting girls

Seven men are convicted of grooming and raping vulnerable under-age girls as young as 11 and forcing them into prostitution.

Members of the gang abused their victims, who were aged 11 to 15, over a nine-year period, subjecting them to "extreme depravity", but opportunties to stop the men in their tracks were missed time and again.

The girls were chosen because of their troubled upbringings, groomed and lavished with gifts. They were given alcohol and drugs, including cannabis, crack and heroin, and were told they and their families would be hurt if they tried to run away.

Men travelled from Leeds, Bradford, London and Slough to have sex with the girls at guest houses and private properties in Oxford, where members of the gang lived.

The jury at the Old Bailey delivered its verdict on the fourth day of its deliberations. The trial began five months ago and six women gave evidence against nine men.

The prosecution alleged that the men were part of a ring which sexually exploited under-age girls between 2004 and last year.

Police and social workers apologised for not protecting the girls, who were drugged and raped when they were supposed to be under the care of the authorities.

Joanna Simons, chief executive of Oxford County Council, said: "We are incredibly sorry we were not able to stop it any sooner. We were up against a gang of devious criminals."

Detective Chief Superintendent Rob Mason said: "Thames Valley Police and Oxfordshire County Council social services deeply regret that this activity wasn't identified sooner and that we were too reliant on victims supporting criminal proceedings, and that they suffered a terrible ordeal."

During the trial, Girl A was brave enough to face her abusers in court, while the others gave evidence from behind a curtain.

She said she had been raped and sold for sex when she was aged from 12 to 15, but told the court that nothing was done when she went to the police.

"They threatened on a number of occasions to arrest me for wasting police time for turning up at a police station in a state after running away," she said.

"Any self-respecting police officer would have seen something was wrong. If you pickup a child who is covered in cigarette burns and bruises, something is fundamentally wrong."

The defendants denied 47 counts, including rape, trafficking and organising prostitution of under-age girls in Oxford.

Brothers Akhtar Dogar, 32, and Anjum Dogar, 31, and Kamar Jamil, 27, were convicted of rape, facilitating child prostitution and trafficking.

Assad Hussain, 32, was convicted of two counts of sexual activity with a child.

Mohammed Karrar, 38, was found guilty of rape of a child under 13 and procuring abortion, conspiracy to rape, child prostitution and trafficking.

Mohammed Karrar's brother Bassam, 33, was found guilty of rape and conspiracy to rape girls under 13, child prostitution and trafficking.

Zeesham Ahmed, 27, was convicted of sexual activity with a child..Oxford was first settled in Saxon times and was initially known as "Oxenaforda", meaning "Ford of the Oxen"; fords were more common than bridges at that time.. It began with the establishment of a river crossing for oxen around AD 900. In the 10th century, Oxford became an important military frontier town between the kingdoms of Mercia and Wessex and was on several occasions raided by Danes..The sweating sickness epidemic in 1517 was particularly devastating to Oxford and Cambridge where it killed half of both cities' populations, including many students and dons..During World War II, Oxford was largely ignored by the German air raids during the Blitz, perhaps due to the lack of heavy industry such as steelworks or shipbuilding that would have made it a target, although it was still affected by the rationing and influx of refugees fleeing London and other cities.. It has been claimed that Adolf Hitler ordered that Oxford not be bombed, as he was impressed by the city's architecture and had plans for it to be his capital should Germany win World War II..The University's colleges served as temporary military barracks and training areas for soldiers before deployment..The influx of migrant labour to the car plants and hospitals, recent immigration from south Asia, and a large student population, have given Oxford a notably cosmopolitan character, especially in the Headington and Cowley Road areas with their many bars, cafes, restaurants, clubs, ethnic shops and fast food outlets, and the annual Cowley Road Carnival...
http://www.channel4.com/news/groomin...ploiting-girls
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=224

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-07-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:10 AM   #60
chandon3000

That reminds me of the sample the prodigy did of Charly.... Love it
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote