Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 18-05-2015, 11:36 PM   #101
furling

Arrow Smart meters, slow kill devices

I see that the other day from the Daily mail. Of course smart meters don't save you money. Just another con trick to fool the mind controlled slaves.

You just call in with your meter reading on the billing day. Although they can't even get that right sometimes.

Smart meters are very bad for you health as well as your pocket. Smart meters are being used as a slow kill device and that's why I believe they want, want everyone to have them installed.

Say NO to smart meters! Don't be dumb! Don't get a smart meter.

Welcome back btw turquoisefire777 after not posting for a long time.
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 18-05-2015 at 11:38 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 07:25 AM   #102
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
Fuck all these no to this and that protests...no to smart meters, no to cctv.

These are all symptoms and peripheral issues stemming from the big NO...no to tycoons and big business and the relationship between big business, politics and the media.

No to that.

Fuck this no to smart meters shit

Pull the problem out by the root not by the stupid leaves
very sad that you're trying to make a bogus political statement. i have zero political affiliations, apart fom maybe being a ron paul supporter. but that's it. but you talk like you have the magic hark, why don't you lead the way in pulling out the problem by the root?? hhmmm?? i got one of the above reports from Icke's Headline page that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furling View Post
I see that the other day from the Daily mail. Of course smart meters don't save you money. Just another con trick to fool the mind controlled slaves.

You just call in with your meter reading on the billing day. Although they can't even get that right sometimes.

Smart meters are very bad for you health as well as your pocket. Smart meters are being used as a slow kill device and that's why I believe they want, want everyone to have them installed.

Say NO to smart meters! Don't be dumb! Don't get a smart meter.

Welcome back btw turquoisefire777 after not posting for a long time.
thank you.

wireless devices serve other purposes than just to control electronics remotely. in my oponion, they are re-constructed scalar weapons falsely made to look useful to mr and ms Average

definately a silent kill/control weapon.

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/cv/scalarweapons.html

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 19-05-2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: sp
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 08:21 AM   #103
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
wireless devices serve other purposes than just to control electronics remotely. in my oponion, they are re-constructed scalar weapons falsely made to look useful to mr and ms Average

definately a silent kill/control weapon.

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/cv/scalarweapons.html
How is it that wireless devices act as 'scalar weapons' yet TV, radio and satellite signals are never accused of that? Many TV transmitters operate not that far in terms of frequency from wireless devices. (I agree that TV can be used as a "control weapon", but not in the sense you probably mean.)

The microwave links that criss-cross the country carrying all types of data and radio/TV programmes to the transmitting stations never get accused of being weapons either.

I suspect all this scare stuff has more to do with the visibility of wireless devices and mobile phones and their masts, together with ill-informed, non-technical journalists and writers who just repeat data they are not trained to analyse or understand. Once this gets into the public domain, it just gets repeated and repeated until it's a "well known fact".

Do any of us know first hand anyone who has been made ill by smart meters or similar technology? Really ill I mean, not just suffering from the nocebo effect.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 09:05 AM   #104
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
How is it that wireless devices act as 'scalar weapons' yet TV, radio and satellite signals are never accused of that? Many TV transmitters operate not that far in terms of frequency from wireless devices. (I agree that TV can be used as a "control weapon", but not in the sense you probably mean.)

The microwave links that criss-cross the country carrying all types of data and radio/TV programmes to the transmitting stations never get accused of being weapons either.

I suspect all this scare stuff has more to do with the visibility of wireless devices and mobile phones and their masts, together with ill-informed, non-technical journalists and writers who just repeat data they are not trained to analyse or understand. Once this gets into the public domain, it just gets repeated and repeated until it's a "well known fact".

Do any of us know first hand anyone who has been made ill by smart meters or similar technology? Really ill I mean, not just suffering from the nocebo effect.

thermion
here's a good fictional read concerning how invisible weapons are used:

Star Fire

by Ingo Swann

and for what it's worth, I'm very sensitive to invisible microwaves and things like wifi and cell towers really badly annoys my wellbeing.

also, when someone understands how HAARP works, it might make more sense to realize how electronic waves set at certain frequencies can ruin living beings in many little ways.

HAARP ~ IS THE WEATHER MACHINE HAARP MAKING HOLES IN HEAVEN?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14Y7ajI8wg

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 19-05-2015 at 09:14 AM.
Old 19-05-2015, 09:14 AM   #105
optimalunity

I say smart meters on every device, including your brain. We might get some decent thought processes going.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 09:17 AM   #106
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
I say smart meters on every device, including your brain. We might get some decent thought processes going.
.....until the remote control for your brain/body falls into the hands of someone who really dislikes you......
Old 19-05-2015, 09:24 AM   #107
optimalunity

Quote:
.....until the remote control for your brain/body falls into the hands of someone who really dislikes you......
Luckily for me everyone in the World loves me.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2015, 09:21 AM   #108
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
Luckily for me everyone in the World loves me.

i doubt Raymond likes to share.

Quote:

also, when someone understands how HAARP works, it might make more sense to realize how electronic waves set at certain frequencies can ruin living beings in many little ways.

seems like all game consoles apart from small hand held ones, are now wireless, so, just another example:

Video gamers 'risk mental illness'

People who spend a long time playing video games could be at greater risk of developing mental disorders such as Alzheimer's, new research suggests.

Scientists conducted a study of people who spent up to six hours a week playing action games, a genre which includes Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto, and found they were more likely to rely on an area of the brain called the caudate-nucleus than non-gamers.

Using the caudate-nucleus to navigate is associated with reduced grey matter in the brain's spatial memory system, the hippocampus, which in turn has been linked with the "onset of many neurological and psychiatric disorders", the scientists said.

Dr Gregory West of the University of Montreal said: "For more than a decade now, research has demonstrated that action video game players display more efficient visual attention abilities, and our current study has once again confirmed this notion.

"However, we also found that gamers rely on the caudate-nucleus to a greater degree than non-gamers. Past research has shown that people who rely on caudate nucleus-dependent strategies have lower grey matter and functional brain activity in the hippocampus.

"This means that people who spend a lot of time playing video games may have reduced hippocampal integrity, which is associated with an increased risk of neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's disease."

In the study, published in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B journal, a total of 26 gamers and 33 non-gamers were tested on a virtual maze, with 80% of gamers using the caudate-nucleus compared to 43% of non-gamers, who relied on the hippocampus.

Researchers estimated gamers spent a total of three billion hours a week playing, with the average young person spending around 10,000 hours gaming by the age of 21.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/...Z4DS?ocid=iehp
Old 20-05-2015, 01:52 PM   #109
stardustblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post

thermion
I don't believe all that the alternative media says, there is a lot of scaremongering there too.

But, we are energy too and we are aware that microwave towers are being used for mind control. It might not be the devices themselves, although I do have orgonite to shield myself in my office.

I do feel the frequencies of my mobile phone as unpleasant, hence my mobile phone is switched off most of the time. My new computer does not feel that bad but I have quartz crystals everywhere.

What I don't particularly like is trains. Their wi fi is far to strong in combination with the fluorescent lights, or it might just be the fluorescent lights. Difficult to pin point.

We humans are quite surprising, we use ourselves as lab rats...then we ask why so many people with cancer
stardustblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2015, 09:04 PM   #110
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustblue View Post
But, we are energy too and we are aware that microwave towers are being used for mind control.
Are we? How do they do that then?

And as for organite, crystals etc. providing any kind of protection, I' like to see how that works too. If anyone really believes that EM radiation makes them ill (and BBC Radio Four had an interesting 15-minite programme about that today at 1200 noon - fairly well balanced) there are only two things you can probably do.

1) Go some place where the field strength of the signals you believe are affecting you are below your symptoms threshold.

2) Live in a Faraday cage, or at least have one room constructed as such.

As an RF engineer, I would say that spreading crystals around your home only work as placebos. They do not absorb EM radiation, neither do they provide shielding, despite what their impressive websites may imply. If they did any of this stuff, we'd have been using them to solve all sorts of engineering problems and saved ourselves a lot of time and money.

thermion
Old 21-05-2015, 09:22 AM   #111
turquoisefire777

following on from above conversations, here is a very good read:

Cell Phones - Cell Towers - Haarp. An EMF Triple Threat

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/05/...haarp-emf.html

When it comes to cell phones dangerous side effects, the cat is out of the bag. Public awareness has grown regarding their dangers. Nations worldwide have adopted legislation curtailing the use of cell phones by children. Stacks of scientific papers published by leading universities and research institutes all point to the same conclusion: cell phone use causes loss of bone density, cardiac arrhythmia and brain cancer, to name a few of the more serious effects, though there are many others. (1. 2. 3. 4)

A cell phone is only as good as its signal. No bars = no talking. All cell phones depend on being "in range" of a tower. If one is getting a signal, then that person's body is receiving the cell tower's electromagnetic radiation right along with the phone. The measurement of a cell phone's power is defined by Hertz. A hertz is a unit defining the frequency of an electromagnetic wave.

A basic understanding of human physiology is required to comprehend the dangers we face. The human body is a self-contained electrical "machine". We create this electricity through the action of eating food which our system converts into electrical power. When Morpheus held up a battery in front of Neo, he wasn't kidding; we are batteries, if boiled down to a final analysis.

The human body functions best while operating at around 10 hertz. Note the above figure of a person on the far left. This is our safe, or natural zone. Within our bodies, hundreds of millions of cells each have their own electromagnetic field (EMF). Key to remaining healthy is maintaining the delicate balance of these EMFs. Cancer is caused by cellular mutation. A disturbance to the electromagnetic field (a deviation from our balance of 10 hertz) at a cellular level leads to a disruption in the normal operation of the cell, in turn leading to improper function, resulting in mutation, which can morph into cancer. Pretty basic stuff. Granted, this article is dealing in overviews, and of course there is an enormous amount of data not addressed here; but that does not change the general hypothesis.

Before Marconi and his radio; before there was any EMF not part of the natural cycle of the self-contained bubble of life that is earth, human beings were in harmony with the planetary EMF. With the introduction of the radio, our bodies became recipients of artificially introduced electromagnetic frequencies. Radio waves are not so damaging, as they operate fairly close to our natural, harmonious balance with nature. But, the key here is, the higher the frequency, the farther away from 10 hertz. The farther away, the more damage is wreaked on our cells.

To understand how damaging cell phone electromagnetic radiation is to us, recall that we operate at 10 hertz. 100 hertz equal 1 kilohertz. 100 kilohertz equal 1 megahertz. The average EMF emitted by cell phones is 1900 megahertz, with a market shift toward (currently in use) 2500 megahertz phones (5). Essentially, we are being saturated 24/7 with many, many thousands times stronger radiation fields than our body is equipped to deal with. Our failure to deal with this onslaught is manifesting in the form of stress and sleep disorders, birth defects, cancer and Alzheimer’s. We are being silently culled, and footing the bill to make it happen! By paying your cell bill, you simply ensure the continuity of a product that is killing, and will kill, millions and millions of people. There is a coming wave of brain tumors that will decimate a percentage of our population. Sixty years ago, autism was 1:50,000. Today it's 1:50. Vaccines are the primary cause of autism, but cell towers and a constant bathing in radioactive electromagnetic frequencies are playing their part as well (Graph - 6).

Enough about cell phones. If you don't know the dangers by now, you either don't want to know, refusing to believe something so terrible is happening (Our old pal, cognitive dissonance), or you are choosing to roll the dice with cancer and an early death for the sake of (or fear of) being without the constant ability to reach and be reached. Either of these is a poor substitute for proactively addressing the reality of our EMF-drenched world.

Part II - Cell Towers

Cell towers operate in Watts. A watt is a standard definition of a unit of power. An example of how wattage affects the amount of electricity used can be found in light bulbs. While a normal, round incandescent light bulb uses 40 to 100 watts, fluorescent bulbs produce the same amount of light using only five to 30 watts (7). So, lower wattage equates to less electricity expended to produce a desired result.

It is here we delve into nefarious conspiracy facts. There is no "theory" involved in this conspiracy, as the facts presented can be easily validated through numerous credible sources. Seeking empirical truth? Visit your nearest cell tower and look for a squat metal box with thick cables coming out of it and snaking up to the tower array. You will be looking at an electrical power transformer - almost every cell tower is constructed with one at the base. A transformer is designed to increase the power output, or watts. They are attached to cell towers to boost the power of the EMF signal. The $10,000 question, therefore, becomes: Why do our cell towers requires so much juice? To put the amount of power they use in perspective, consider the following.

A WiFi signal from any standard router is 20 milliwatts. This low output signal can be picked up blocks away from the router, penetrating walls and distance. A standard cell phone transmits 300 milliwatts. Broadly defined, as cells operate at 30 watts, a perfectly capable cellular "node", or tower, would be equipped with a 30 watt transmitter. Right here is where the shills and disinfo crew will vomit reams of science debunking this simple fact. The fact is: transformers pumping out hundreds of thousands of watts, if utilized to that purpose, would not only fry the phone, but quite likely (at the hazard proximity we share with them) cause a plethora of physical damages to our tender 10 hertz wiring. This being the case, we come full circle to the question of why so much power is needed when the reality is that an infinitesimal fraction will do the trick.

Consider also that a cheapy walkie-talkie, bought at Walmart or Radio Shack can connect with its mate up to two miles away, and do so at .0000001% of the power output of a cell phone. Consider also that radio station WLS in Chicago pumps out a formerly impressive 50,000 watts, and can be picked up over a 1000 miles away with a middling quality radio receiver. The average cell tower in the USA pumps out between 100,000 to 500,000 watts. As demonstrated in factual examples related in this paper, if 30 watts will do the job, then why have nodes pulsing at up to half a million watts?

Is that much power required? No, it is not. As recently as 2013, there were very few cell towers in Mexico, though cell reception was on par with the USA in clarity; not to be confused with "blanket coverage of all areas". This coverage in Mexico was accomplished with small, 8”-10” low power cell antennas connected to buildings and rooftops. No towers. No transformers. A standard wall outlet provides ample power to maintain a signal with the same clarity as found in the USA. If a tiny antenna is fine for the task, then why do we have these all over the place?”

Is it because we have more cell phones than them, and so need bigger, stronger towers? No. Our percentage of cell phones to population is very similar. See full table for all countries here (8).

Can it be there is an ulterior motive, or motives, above and beyond a strong signal, in equipping these towers with up to half a million watts of transmitter power? Yes there is. Several in fact.

Recalling the beginning of this article, you will note that the human body is a self-contained electrical unit. The human brain is a biological computer and, like a computer, it has a clock frequency that all your existence is centered around. This is a little basic because your brain in reality has multiple simultaneous clock frequencies which interact with each other and serve different purposes for biological function, whereas a microprocessor, standard desktop computer, normally has only one central clock that everything in it synchronizes with. In contrast, your visual cortex may process at a different frequency than the section of your brain which regulates your heartbeat. Feelings and thoughts will run at another frequency. Because your brain is an ultra-parallel computer, it can accomplish a lot while using frequencies that are far lower than would be practical in a microprocessor, and these frequencies are in the ELF (extended low frequency) range. The fact that your brain operates on frequencies leaves it susceptible to manipulation via electronic means. Since different moods are reflected by different frequencies, it is possible to electronically force people to be relaxed when they should be angry, laugh when they should be appalled, and give loyalty when they should rebel (9).

The manipulation of our emotions in such a fashion can only be accomplished with an enormous amount of delicately tuned and precisely directed EMF emissions. Like the 1988 classic movie, They Live, the means are in place and are being used against us to "obey", to have "no independent thought".

An unpublicized function of cell towers is weather modification. To promulgate such a suggestion is to be ridiculed in extremis. You know you've hit the nail on the head when trolls come out from under their rocks to misdirect, vilify and ultimately debunk or negate the posit.

Just as we are electrical in nature, so too is the atmosphere itself. Lightning should serve as ample proof of this. The fact is that all things in our known existence operate on an electromagnetic frequency. Indeed, we human beings, unaided with scientific gadgets, experience a minuscule 4% of the total EMF range. That being so, with the proper influence, found in directed energy via "cell towers", these frequencies can be tampered with, in the form of directed energy pulses; creating tornadoes, earthquakes, weather pattern manipulation and more. Our seemingly harmless "cell" towers act as relay stations to piggyback energy pulses to wherever directed.

Wondering how a cell phone tower can generate a strong enough EMF to influence weather patterns, cause earthquakes, stir up hurricanes? Consider this: there are an estimated 269,989 (15) cell towers in the USA (with more added daily). Let's be generous and lop off 170,000 of them as being nothing more than what they are promoted to be - a benign cellular phone tower. This leaves 100,000 towers with a (very conservative) estimate of 150,000 watts of power each. 100,000 X 150,000 yields a mind-boggling 15 billion watts. When they are directed and synchronized to a specific purpose, it becomes quite evident that the juice is there to cook up just about any weather condition sought. For perspective on how much power that is, understand that the Haarp array in Alaska is a trifling 100 million watts output, and consider the weather modification damage caused at that relatively low power output. The USA Haarp facility is but one of 8-10 of these arrays situated throughout the globe. The war of pulse energy weapons isn't found only on Star Trek reruns - it's here, and it's live!

How can we be completely sure that cell towers do not require 100,000 – 500,000 watts to provide a clear signal for these little cancer-causing pocket pals? For those doubting Mexico's lack of towers yet enjoying great reception, we look to Australia's 3G networks. Down Under, 3 watts, when put through highly directional antennas, is enough to reach 2 miles and justify having cell nodes (towers) spaced 4 miles apart. With 10 nodes per tower, that equals a total radiated power of 30 watts; which is more than enough to penetrate virtually anything and provide excellent coverage.

In establishing that 30 watts, (Yes, just thirty) per tower, with towers spaced 4 miles apart, provides ample power to penetrate everything other than our "under renovation" sub-subterranean secure facility for COG, or Continuity of Government, in Cheyenne Mountain. Let's just call it "the globalist bug-out hideaway".

A logical question to pose is this: If a mere 30 watts is required to effectively transmit signal, and photovoltaic panels can generate and store sufficient solar power to meet the demands, why do we have these huge transformers? Some basic math will help us in understanding how inexpensive a genuine tower can be.

With solar power now costing approximately three dollars a watt, including inverters, panels, and backup batteries, you can equip a 10 node cell tower with a thousand watt solar setup for approximately $3,000 and never need to worry about installing a transformer at all. If you are transmitting 30 watts, you will draw at least 45 watts because of waste. The hardware is going to eat some juice, but that should not come out to over 100 watts more. So let's just agree that one cell tower has a real power need of 150 watts. A 1000 watt solar setup will handle that without breaking a sweat. With low wattage running a high voltage feed to a cell tower so it can get its 300,000 Haarp watts and not fry out without a transformer only confirms ever more securely that a transformer is not required. Utilizing solar panels, if cell transmission were the only purpose, makes a great deal of economic sense (11). Something is rotten in our red, white and blue Denmark. A 150' tower ranges in cost from $100,000 up to $300,000 per unit (12), with additional costs to lease ground for the tower itself. Leases run on a low end of $100 per year (for suckers willing to be irradiated 24/7 for $8.33 per month) up to $156,000 per year (13).

Power - Solar? 1000 watts, which exceeds nine times over the wattage requirements - $2,499.65 (14).

Pole not included. But in truth (Ola', Mexico?) an 8” antenna plugged into a wall socket will meet the needs. So why are they 150'-200' tall?

Current USA set-up? Up to $300,000 just for the pole! Add in transformers costing thousands of dollars each, and the invisible cost of the power grid required to keep them online. Last I checked, corporations existed for profit, except when willing to take a hit to help realize an unpublished, secretive objective.
A common sense question is: If cell towers are so dangerous, then why would the 1% largely responsible for our current state subject themselves to the EMF fields? Answer? They don't!

Picking a town of familiarity, as a Saint Louis, Missouri native, it is well known and proven that there is a concentrated "wealth band" running from the center of the city, starting around Clayton, all the way to west Saint Louis County. This "corridor" is where all the money lives (a generalization, but accurate).

From the words “St Louis” and projecting out toward Clayton, Creve Coeur and beyond reside the 1%. It is a fact - ask any native for validation.

Now let us look at another map, this one noting cell tower placement in St. Louis. You will note Creve Coeur, Chesterfield and Town & Country are mysteriously almost "tower-free". Town and Country is ranked 80th in the nation for highest per capita income (16). Not even shown is uber-rich Ladue. Hmmm....coincidence? I think not.

If you think that big green area free of towers is a fluke, please perform the same search in most major metropolitan areas - it's the same everywhere. This alone validates the dangers of cell towers. If the 1% want nothing to do with them, then rest assured neither do we.

Part III - Haarp

The High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or Haarp, in Alaska is well known by now, at least to those even semi-awake. The acknowledgement of Haarp as a method of controlling the weather is not a secret; indeed, it is a stated function as published by the US Government.

This high-tech facility, operated by the US Navy, Air Force and several universities, is an extremely powerful transmitter that (very simplistically put) directs intense energy beams into the ionosphere with the goal of influencing: jet streams, creating rain or drought, tsunamis, hurricanes and other uses as well. This ultimately is equivalent to "cooking" our ionosphere. Haarp, however, is limited by the curvature of the earth; hence its range of manipulation is finite.

This is where cell towers come into play. Cell towers can be "harnessed" in their power, allowing for focused energy bursts within a tightly held geographical area. The signal can be bounced tower to tower until reaching its destination.

There is an enormous mountain of data supporting the following theories of Haarp and cell tower shenanigans in relation to the following recent events.

*California, drought -

Between chemtrails and ionospheric manipulation, the government has artificially created the drought in California. Combine the lack of water from mountain snowfall, and the new saying gains weight. “Water is the new oil”. Sounds like the movie Omega Man is coming soon to a theater near us. While this huge drought affecting our entire nation is wreaking havoc on human lives, agriculture and the nation's economy, the Bush family quietly buys land known to have water under it. The Nestle company does the same, then bottles it and charges exorbitant prices for an earth resource! When one party controls the supply, creates a demand, then provides the solution, the "have nots" are at the mercy of the 'haves'. The depth of out-n-out evil exhibited by these soulless wealthy so-n-sos is almost beyond belief, but then, truth is stranger than fiction. Drinking kitchen tap water is not a life-embracing solution, unless one is comfortable drinking fluoride, a proven neurotoxin. They get us coming and going!

** Katrina - hurricane - The Haarp facility was highly active in the weeks prior, during, or shortly after Katrina became a hurricane out of Tropical Depression Twelve. The colored "slots", resembling piano keys, are visual reflections of Haarp activity in the area Katrina was active. This is called a "waterfall chart". The vertical axis is a frequency reading, measuring from 1 to 30 MHz (10).

The graphic above displays Haarp activity when Tropical Depression (DT) Twelve forms. Katrina grew out of TD12. Note the lack of "slots" found at the vertical 5 and the horizontal 2 axis point.

Compare to below, when Katrina hit New Orleans.

If Haarp were inactive during this time range, 08.22 to 08.30, then there would be nothing to discuss here. But wait! These graphics come from Haarp's own website! These days, evil is "loud n' proud"!

*** Tsunami - Japan - The tsunami that destroyed Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant is worldwide news. One of the capabilities of Haarp is to direct energy to a specific spot. A highly credible theory is that, an energy beam was shot into the ocean along a known fault line. The result was a sub-surface earthquake which resulted in the tsunami.

There are a great many more examples, but one gets the idea. All information here was found online. None of it is secret. Disbelieve? Go do the research if still in doubt. Check Bosnia, North Korea, Haiti, Malaysia to get the gears in motion.

Why does the United States, ostensibly the most scientifically advanced country on earth (to hear our scientists), lag behind our supposedly less developed fellow nations when it comes to public awareness of the dangers of cellular phone usage? Why the silence?! Why do companies like Sprint and AT&T market cell phones to young children, knowing full well children's skull and periosteum are not fully developed, thus amplifying the danger of radioactive frequency immersion? The answer, hard as it is to swallow, is that the combined effects of cell phones, towers and Haarp are designed to sow death. Slap a slick marketing campaign together, bash it into public consciousnesses, and we end up with fools waiting at dawn outside retailers for the "next generation" cell phone. It's all quite Pavlovian...and sad.

A medical catastrophe is in the making...right now! It's a metaphorical tsunami on the horizon; targeted at and composed of today's children, which a now smaller percentage of will become tomorrow's adults. A horrific percentage of our toddlers will, in their twenties or thirties, develop cranial tumors and lesions, bone marrow destruction, loss of intellect and many other vile maladies. A wave of death is approaching, and as much as I abhor it, I won't shrink from trying to enlighten others to what is coming down the pike.

Who is to blame for this? Cell companies? Certainly.

Parents? Certainly. Squished between child peer pressure, convenience, cognitive dissonance, a media-induced apathy (from cell towers...oh, the irony!), and uber-slick marketing campaigns, the majority of parents and people continue to use them. In essence, we are like cows in a Far Side cartoon. Picture a line of cows leading into a building called "Slaughter House". One cow comes up to another to hear the approached cow say, “Hey! No butting!”

Sheer madness it is to fund these companies that knowingly are giving us cancer and a host of other ailments. One can recall that the earth continued to turn and life continued to exist...all without a cell phone for, oh, roughly 6,000 years some will reckon. How did we evolve into pansies not daring to leave home without one? Anyone with a lick of common sense will cancel their service, throw out the phone and share this article. It really is a matter of life and death.

1. http://www.globalresearch.ca/44-reas...cancer/5420118
2. http://www.medicaldaily.com/cell-pho...le-link-249317
3. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ncer-risk.aspx
4. 1 Electromagnetichealth.org
•2 Pathophysiology October 28, 2014 [Epub ahead of print]
•3 The Star November 12, 2014
•4 Institute of Science in Society November 12, 2014
•5 Electromagnetichealth.org, November 2010
•6 Dr. Martin Blank Biography
•7 Surgical Neurology March 31, 2009 [Epub ahead of print]
•8 JAMA 2011 Feb 23;305(8):808-13
•9 CNN February 23, 2011
5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_frequencies
6. http://www.safespaceprotection.com/e...ll-towers.aspx
7. http://www.ehow.com/facts_6707208_di...tts-hertz.html
8. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._phones_in_use
9. http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/cells.html
10. http://montalk.net/conspiracy/142/ha...and-hurricanes
11. http://jimstonefreelance.com/3g3.html
12. http://www.celltowerinfo.com/faq-home.htm
13. http://www.cell-tower-leases.com/Cel...ase-Rates.html
14. https://www.anapode.com/products/100...Module_Kit_DIY
15. http://www.towerlocation.com/
16. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

This article may be re-posted in full with attribution.
Old 21-05-2015, 01:33 PM   #112
thermion

The are a number of misconceptions in the above post #111.

Just because cell towers emit frequencies of between 1.9 and 2.5 GHz (1900 - 2500 MHz) this does not mean it is thousands or millions of times more powerful than something running at 10 Hz, or 1 MHz. Frequency has nothing to do with power. However, different frequencies affect objects in different ways. You would need tens of kilowatts to cook something at 1MHz, but only a few hundred watts at microwaves, i.e. about 2.5 GHz - yes folks, that's very near some cell phone frequencies!

Which leads to the next error. Cell phone towers certainly do not pump out 100,000 to 500,000 watts (100 to 500kW). How do I know that? Well, just think about it; even if the equipment were 100% efficient (and it wouldn't be) have you seen the thickness of cabling alone that would be delivering this amount of power? Who would pay for the cabling and electricity? Thousands of cell towers all over the US with that power rating would need substantial extra grid capacity! 100kW from each tower? You're kidding!!

Up to half a megawatt from a cell tower would not only vaporize the small stacked dipole antenna arrays, but literally cook people within a few hundred yards! It's in the interests of the phone companies to keep the power consumption to a minimum and locate the towers and design the antennas for maximum coverage. They are rarely more than 50 watts. You can buy reasonably accurate field-strength meters that would probably melt if those powers were used! Anyone with a bit of RF knowledge would detect such ridiculous power levels. And you could always find an engineer and ask them. (Oh no, they'd lie cos we've all been threatened into silence, thousands of us all over the world!)

This sort of deliberate misinformation is doing no-one any favours. A basic understanding of the technology, a comprehension of power and frequency is needed to see such ramblings from that website is nonsense. The public have precious little understanding of this technology and this fact should not be taken advantage of to unnecessarily scare them. They need accurate, verifiable information.

And before you say how little power your walkie-talkie uses, and the range it has, consider the frequencies it uses, modulation method, aperture loss, building absorption, ground losses, atmospheric absorption, etc. and you'll find your answer.

BTW, with the correct equipment and the right frequency, a 1 watt signal can be transmitted from Europe and picked up in Alaska. Just don't expect it to carry much information!

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 21-05-2015 at 03:09 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 26-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #113
turquoisefire777

Thumbs up

“Smart” Meters Halted by Regulators in Indiana

By Warren Woodward

This is what it's like to have real utility regulation.

Duke Energy wanted to raise rates in Indiana in order to install $1.9 billion worth of “smart” meters and related paraphernalia. The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission denied Duke Energy saying:

In the absence of any sufficient evidence to support Duke’s cost estimates, even for the first-year projects in the T&D Plan, we cannot find that the estimated costs are the best estimate of the costs of the eligible improvements as required by Ind. Code § 8-1-39-10. It is not enough for Duke, or even [engineering consultants] Black & Veatch, to simply assure us that the costs estimates are reasonable or best estimates. Duke must estimate its costs with a sufficient level of accuracy and supply evidence to allow the other parties and the Commission to conduct their own independent analysis of the estimated costs.”
There are some important takeaways here.

1) Appropriately, “smart” grid costs are being scrutinized before installation. That did not happen in Arizona.

2) Estimates must be based on “sufficient evidence.” That does not happen in Arizona either. For example, APS's absurd meter reading “cost estimates” was just APS winging some numbers at the Arizona Corporation Commission and hoping some would stick. And they would have, too, had not citizens complained and appealed.

3) Unlike in Arizona, “other parties” in Indiana are considered important enough that they, in addition to the Regulatory Commission, are entitled to accurate evidence.

4) Rate increases are always necessary for “smart” grid installation. They have to be because, despite industry hype, the “smart” grid is not a cost savings but a huge, major expenditure.

In evaluating the Order issued by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, “smart” grid analyst K.T. Weaver made the following observations:

From the Order by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission:

Duke looked at the proposed costs of AMI and compared those costs to quantifiable benefits, such as savings from meter reading. … The main quantifiable benefits arise from the elimination of monthly manual meter reads, enhanced theft detection that can be conducted without a truck roll, and the ability to conduct customer requested service disconnects and reconnects remotely.
Analysis: Note that the above so-called “quantifiable benefits” are for the utility to eliminate the jobs of meter readers and reduce theft.

Near-term customer benefits include hourly interval usage data (next day) through a unique website portal, allowing customers to better understand their energy usage and save energy, and the convenience of remote turn off / turn on for customer moves.

Future, advanced-metering benefits could include time-differentiated peak pricing rates, pay as you go billing options, pick your own due date options, and customer usage alerts.
Analysis: What does the soft “benefit” of customers better understanding their energy usage have to do with the utility’s sole obligation to provide “electric utility service,” the plain meaning of which is described in the Indiana commission order as “the infrastructure necessary to transmit electricity from the generation facility to the customer”? … It doesn’t.

The future “benefit” of time-of-use pricing rates would also favor the utility by being able to charge dramatically higher rates during the day. Most consumers are not able to shift meaningful amounts of energy usage to the middle of the night; thus, this future “benefit” is not a benefit at all.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/05/...lators-in.html

Jeff Rense & Preston James - EMF Mind Assassins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_VOwUXdTQU

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 26-05-2015 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:31 AM   #114
turquoisefire777

Angry

Quote:
yes, it becomes clearer and clearer as to why "they" want everything to fucking go wireless and remote controlled,

and from the front page of icke's page:

Google’s Ray Kurzweil says humans will have ‘hybrid’ cloud-powered brains by 2030

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/g...rains-by-2030/

Within 15 years, humans will be implanted with nanobots that will connect their brains to the internet, allowing for vastly accelerated cognition. Ten years after that, most of our thinking “will be done online,” according to futurologist Ray Kurzweil.

“Our thinking then will be a hybrid of biological and non-biological thinking. We’ll be able to extend our limitations and think in the cloud. We’re going to put gateways to the cloud in our brains,” said Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google, during a keynote speech at the Exponential Finance conference in New York.

“We’re going to gradually merge and enhance ourselves. In my view, that’s the nature of being human – we transcend our limitations.”

The 67-year-old Kurzweil made his name inventing technologies that turn handwriting and speech into digital output, as well as a popular line of synthesizers. As director of engineering at Google, a post he has occupied since 2012, he is pushing his research even further – trying to improve computers’ ability to understand natural language, and eventually aiming to create true artificial intelligence that will allow computers to truly interact with humans.

However, his public profile is owed largely to his bold predictions of technological progress, which he has detailed in several books, and countless speeches. Kurzweil is particularly fixated on singularity, the moment artificial intelligence exceeds human capacity (which he currently predicts in 2045), creating potential for progress and change we cannot even envisage. A “hybrid brain” is a step on that path.

Yet even the ever optimistic Kurzweil – who takes more than 100 supplements a day, and says he plans to live forever with the help of constantly improving medical science – sounded a note of caution.

“As I wrote starting 20 years ago, technology is a double-edged sword. Fire kept us warm and cooked our food but also burnt down our houses. Every technology has had its promise and peril,” he told the audience.

Others say that the main peril in Kurzweil’s predictions is they are vague and elastic, or consistently over-ambitious. In 1990 he said that by 2020 there would be a new world government, and in 1999 he opined that by 2019 we would be dealing with personalized virtual shopkeepers, bankers and sales in most of our business transactions.

Yet some of his more grounded predictions, such as the fact that most computers would communicate wirelessly and that people would give voice commands to their handheld computer, have been proved correct. In New York, Kurzweil defended his record, saying 94 percent of his 1999 predictions have turned out to be true.

A Google self-driving vehicle drives around the parking lot at the Computer History Museum after a presentation in Mountain View, California May 13, 2014. (Reuters/Stephen Lam)A Google self-driving vehicle drives around the parking lot at the Computer History Museum after a presentation in Mountain View, California May 13, 2014. (Reuters/Stephen Lam)

“Now that’s not completely wrong,” Kurzwell said of his prediction that there would be driverless cars on the highways by 2009. “If I had said 2015, I think it would’ve been correct, but they’re still not in mainstream use. So even the predictions that were wrong were directionally correct.”

Of course, with Google being a market leader in self-driving vehicles, Kurzweil, who also predicted and also helped develop Google Glass, is not just a disinterested observer.

A woman wears Google glasses after a media presentation of a Google apartment in Prague May 15, 2014. (Reuters/David W Cerny)A woman wears Google glasses after a media presentation of a Google apartment in Prague May 15, 2014. (Reuters/David W Cerny)

But while the path of technology in his earlier predictions seemed gradual and comprehensible, in his latest speech Kurzweil failed to describe exactly what kind of nanobots would have to be injected into the human brain or how they would interact with the cloud. In fact, he offered no practical details as to how he expects his prediction of hybrid brains to come true by 2030

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 06-06-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:22 PM   #115
turquoisefire777

Angry

New WIFI Systems Will Take The Police State To A New Level Tracking Your Every Move

Researchers continue to pursue invisible, pervasive ways to track human beings

Now there might be a new concern on the horizon – public WiFi signals that can identify and track groups of individuals, even if they are not holding a personal connected device.

As we have come to learn, one of the hallmarks of technology is dual- or multi-use capability. It is for this reason that we are softened up with all of the benefits, before being introduced to the darker side.

Researchers continue to pursue invisible, pervasive ways to track human beings. Below is a chronicle of how WiFi signals are being used in creative new ways to ensure that whether or not you have opted out of the latest gadgetry, you still will be caught in an ever-widening net of the latest surveillance tech.

A little more than two years ago, the first enhancement of Wi-Fi was labeled WiTrack. It marked an improvement over a discovery by MIT researchers a few months previous that they had called Wi-Vi. At the time, researchers were able to use dual signals to detect the general location of moving objects behind walls, but not an exact image.

WiTrack uses radio signals to pinpoint a person’s location more accurately. An MIT press release explained the significant difference between Wi-Vi and WiTrack: WiTrack operates by tracking specialized radio signals reflected off a person’s body to pinpoint location and movement. The system uses multiple antennas: one for transmitting signals and three for receiving. The system then builds a geometric model of the user’s location by transmitting signals between the antennas and using the reflections off a person’s body to estimate the distance between the antennas and the user. WiTrack is able to locate motion with significantly increased accuracy, as opposed to tracking devices that rely on wireless signals, according to Adib. “Because of the limited bandwidth, you cannot get very high location accuracy using WiFi signals,” Adib says. “WiTrack transmits a very low-power radio signal, 100 times smaller than WiFi and 1,000 times smaller than what your cell phone can transmit. But the signal is structured in a particular way to measure the time from when the signal was transmitted until the reflections come back. WiTrack has a geometric model that maps reflection delays to the exact location of the person. The model can also eliminate reflections off walls and furniture to allow us to focus on tracking human motion.”

http://www.infowars.com/new-wifi-sys...ur-every-move/

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/12/...track-you.html

New WiFi Tracking System Counts People - Even Without a Connected Device

image source
By Kevin Samson

Many scientists have issued health warnings about the near-ubiquitous presence of WiFi in our homes and in public.

Now there might be a new concern on the horizon - public WiFi signals that can identify and track groups of individuals, even if they are not holding a personal connected device.

As we have come to learn, one of the hallmarks of technology is dual- or multi-use capability. It is for this reason that we are softened up with all of the benefits, before being introduced to the darker side.

Researchers continue to pursue invisible, pervasive ways to track human beings. Below is a chronicle of how WiFi signals are being used in creative new ways to ensure that whether or not you have opted out of the latest gadgetry, you still will be caught in an ever-widening net of the latest surveillance tech.

A little more than two years ago, the first enhancement of Wi-Fi was labeled WiTrack. It marked an improvement over a discovery by MIT researchers a few months previous that they had called Wi-Vi. At the time, researchers were able to use dual signals to detect the general location of moving objects behind walls, but not an exact image.

WiTrack uses radio signals to pinpoint a person's location more accurately. An MIT press release explained the significant difference between Wi-Vi and WiTrack:

WiTrack operates by tracking specialized radio signals reflected off a person's body to pinpoint location and movement. The system uses multiple antennas: one for transmitting signals and three for receiving. The system then builds a geometric model of the user's location by transmitting signals between the antennas and using the reflections off a person's body to estimate the distance between the antennas and the user. WiTrack is able to locate motion with significantly increased accuracy, as opposed to tracking devices that rely on wireless signals, according to Adib.

"Because of the limited bandwidth, you cannot get very high location accuracy using WiFi signals," Adib says. "WiTrack transmits a very low-power radio signal, 100 times smaller than WiFi and 1,000 times smaller than what your cell phone can transmit. But the signal is structured in a particular way to measure the time from when the signal was transmitted until the reflections come back. WiTrack has a geometric model that maps reflection delays to the exact location of the person. The model can also eliminate reflections off walls and furniture to allow us to focus on tracking human motion."
Here is a video demonstration of how this operates:

As if on cue, we are presented with the enormous benefits of this low-cost technology, while being given none of the potential negatives. In the video, we see the convenience element that would fit into the various applications of smart homes and the Internet of Things. Secondly are video games, which would take the somewhat cumbersome Wii to entirely new levels. And leave it to MIT to pimp the two most military-oriented games on the market that would benefit:

Imagine playing a video game like Call of Duty or Battlefield and having the ability to lead your virtual army unit while moving freely throughout your house.
Yes, imagine further acclimating America's youth to become even more involved in the realism that has become violent gaming based on military campaigns, but I digress....

For the real sales pitch, we have to look at disaster relief and personal safety, which is precisely what the rollout of the microwave device cited above set out to highlight.

Here is what was said about Wi-Vi:

Researchers think the Wi-Vi system could also be used to find survivors in destroyed buildings or count and track criminals. Compared to previous military-oriented tracking systems, Wi-Vi is cheap, compact and lightweight, which makes it practical for consumer uses such as personal safety. Researchers now hope to improve the technology so it can work with denser walls over longer ranges. (emphasis added)
MIT later announced that they had "perfected" a system which can track multiple people through walls, as well as breathing and heart rate, to 99% accuracy.

This new system was called WiZ,

Researchers at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory transmitted a low-power wireless signal through a wall and measured how long it took the signals to bounce back. Changes in the reflected signals allowed the team to measure movement, or even minute chest movements.

Based on a person’s chest rising and falling, the CSAIL group can determine their heart rate with 99 percent accuracy. The system can track up to four people at a time.
The first application touted, naturally, is to monitor your baby's vital signs:

In the following video we begin to see how easily this stealth monitoring system could be set up for surveillance:

Website, Extreme Tech, while being "truly excited" about these developments, correctly summarized where they expected this to lead.

Perhaps most significantly, though, with the world moving towards wearable computers and ubiquitous sensor networks, WiZ could play a role in tracking your movement and vital signs without having to wear a Fitbit or smartwatch. It’s quite easy to imagine a wide-scale radio-based sensor network that tracks the movements of everyone through a given area — and then using some kind of beacon system (say, if your smartphone broadcast your identity) that sensor data could be correlated to each person. It would be equal parts great news for people wanting to keep track of their health and activity levels, and modern-day governments that just love to surveil their populace.
The move toward "ubiquitous sensor networks" without having to wear any pesky devices is indeed being perfected. And, once again, we can see a multi-use approach that leans more heavily toward future tracking and social management than it does its oft-touted search-and-rescue pitch.

Researchers in UC Santa Barbara professor Yasamin Mostofi’s lab are proving that wireless signals can do more than provide Internet access. They have demonstrated that a WiFi signal can be used to count the number of people in a given space, leading to diverse applications, from energy efficiency to search-and-rescue.

“Our approach can estimate the number of people walking in an area, based on only the received power measurements of a WiFi link,” said Mostofi, a professor of electrical and computer engineering. This approach does not require people to carry WiFi-enabled telecommunications devices for them to be counted, Mostofi emphasized.

To accomplish this feat of people-counting, the researchers put two WiFi cards at opposite ends of a target area, a roughly 70-square-meter space. Using only the received power measurements of the link between the two cards, their approach can estimate the number of people walking in that area. So far, they have successfully tested with up to and including nine people in both indoor and outdoor settings.

[...]

With the near-ubiquity of WiFi in many settings, the researchers’ findings have the potential for many diverse applications. For instance, the ability to estimate the number of people in a given space could be used in smart homes and buildings, so air conditioning and heating could be adjusted according to the level of occupancy. “Stores can benefit from counting the number of shoppers for better business planning,” noted Mostofi.

Security and search-and-rescue operations could also take advantage of occupancy estimation.

Previous work in the research lab involved imaging stationary objects/humans through walls with WiFi signals, and Mostofi plans to eventually bring the two projects together in the future. (emphasis added)

Breaking New WIFI Systems Will Take The Police State To A New Level Tracking Your Every Move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzpgX6rHYYc

WiTrack: 3D Motion Tracking Through Walls Using Wireless Signals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbFZPPC7REc

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 11-06-2015 at 12:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:14 PM   #116
furling

Default Wifi Wireless is bad for you

The PTB better not start using that WiTrack shite to track people in there own private property's. Their is too much of this EMR, wireless pollution about and it's affecting us all.

How the hell are they able to reflect wifi type signals off the Human body anyway?

Looks like some kind of stealth clothing is needed ,in the event this gets used to track people.

Also goggle can F off! No way I am having nano bots in my body or connecting my brain to the cloud. I would rather physical die that have that shite.

BTW this is a very good documentary and something that thermion should watch.

Resonance Beings of Frequency documentary film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV9dhGv_tTs

I am sensitive to this wireless stuff, especially a WIFI router in the same room as me. It makes me ill. See my thread here about it. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230907

Another reason I don't want a smart meter.
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 12-06-2015 at 10:14 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 04:54 PM   #117
largejack

There's an advert on TFM radio currently promoting the brilliance of SMART meters.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 05:55 AM   #118
turquoisefire777

Unhappy *sigh*

microwave technology.....again....any old excuse.....

The internet of seals: how sensors for elephant seals tackle climate change

Smart connected trackers are making it easier to study animals – and find out how the world is reacting to global warming

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...rnet-of-things

Russia Develops 'Microwave Gun' Able to Deactivate Drones, Warheads

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/201506...#ixzz3dOGBljZn

Russia has developed super-high-frequency gun capable of deactivating unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and the warheads of precision weapons at an impact range of ten kilometers which ensures 360 degrees of perimeter defense.

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 18-06-2015 at 06:59 AM.
Old 18-06-2015, 06:21 PM   #119
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
a lot of ppl ve been made ill by smart meters apparently
Many are dying as a fact:

Quote:
Agenda 21 killed their son, now Agenda 21 forces are targeting the parents:

Rich Farver, a graduate student at San Diego State University, fell victim to the “Smart Grid” along with eight other students on that campus. They died from RF poisoning which led to brain cancer. In the process, the death of Rich Farver turned a lovely lady, Rich’s mother, Virginia, into a fire-breathing opponent to the electromagnetic attacks which are taking place against unsuspecting American citizens.

This is the story of a mom who suffered a tragic loss and its about the forces which murdered her son. These same Agenda 21 forces are now threatening to make Mr. and Mrs. Farver homeless in the very near future. Rich Farver’s story and his mother’s rise to be a well-respected advocate is detailed on Deborah Tavares’s website. (http://stopthecrime.net/info/0106.html)
Agenda 21 Victimizes Anyone, Anywhere

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...g-the-parents/

Last edited by cybersurf; 18-06-2015 at 06:31 PM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 06:39 PM   #120
cybersurf

Cell towers are the killers:

Remember BC Hydro said a little distance from the "smart meters" kept you safe? They omitted the cell relay, smart meter routers and cell towers hitting humans from head to toe. Here is a picture showing how bees, birds, pollinators, buildings and everything in between are hit by the EMF bullet.

http://www.stayonthetruth.com/critic...mart-meter.php