Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 13-12-2011, 04:24 AM   #21
mountainwarrior

``American Dragon: Jake Long is an American animated television series produced by Walt Disney Television Animation. The show had premiered on January 21, 2005 and ended on September 1, 2007.[1] The show currently airs on Disney XD in the United States. In the United Kingdom it originally aired on Disney Channel, but has now moved to Disney XD and airs on Disney Channel in Australia and Mexico``

get that programming out to all the mofoìng nwo nations

``Set in New York City (specifically the borough of Manhattan), this animated series tells the story of thirteen-year-old Jake Long who must balance ordinary adolescent transformation with the amazing power and ability to change into the form of a dragon. When he eventually unlocks his full potential and turns into the American Dragon, he will overcome obstacles to protect the magical creatures living in the city, but as his ordinary self, Jake Long can't conquer his crush on pretty blond schoolmate Rose who, unbeknownst to Jake, has an amazing dark secret of her own.``

13 year old fucking kid who changes into a fucking dragon lol

are you kidding me

is this real

i dont have time to go through all of these illuminati mind control cartoons to find further evidence of asssuckery, find it on your own and post it on this thread

You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 05:23 AM   #22
mountainwarrior

wizards of waverly place

disney channel, watching episode

kid turns into werewolf and starts eating people, they keep saying

èating people`

`and cutting people into pieces`

selena gomez, under illuminati mind control, star of show

another episode

Wizards Of Waverly Place - Wizards Vs Vampires Tasty Bites Part 1

You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
Old 13-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #23
mountainwarrior

harry potter

Harry Potter: Reptile House

Chamber of Secrets- Giant Snake

chamber of secrets, the kid admits jenny was in a mind controlled snake trance, you can`t make this up

Biggest mind control psyop on human children ever Harry Potter movies and books

Tom Riddle Human to Voldemort Reptilian Shapeshift Morph

Draco(reptilian) Malfoy tells about the Chamber of Secrets and the bloodlines of the illumianti

giant spider attacks human(i just read of another illuminati earth base where they have giant human eating spiders)

harry potter speaks reptilian language

and the arch enemy of harry potter voldemorte is a reptilian

lol

we are surrounded by this reptilian illuminati created imagery and everyone says reptilians are sci fi

whatever
Old 13-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #24
rjmg2012
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post

Lizard Ubaid figurine holding a lizard baby

http://www.newsnfo.co.uk/images/rept...ines%20two.JPG

I have seen this figure in the British museum its tiny no more than 4 inches high
rjmg2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #25
majestic1

Vintage He-Man figures The Snake Men, "In the distant past the Snake Men were a vast, ruthless army that conquered numerous worlds, and served an evil ruler named King Hiss, they lived underground deep under snake mountain."

We'll be seeing this character on the big screen next year in the latest Spiderman movie, Marvel comics villain The Lizard,

Last edited by majestic1; 13-12-2011 at 01:50 PM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #26
pound

Quote:
expect some comedy and expect some rants by me throughout this thread, i want some from you pound, speak your mind, more people will be able to relate if we act like our true selves, little mini rants and blogs throughout our posts, i want to hear your thoughts and feelings and all your little comedic comments, i get mad alot when i find out new evidence of reptilians, mind control, illuminati crime, i also laugh alot, and i mean alot, sometimes i cry when i find out some of these reptilian crimes against humanity, sometimes i laugh until i cry, sometimes i lose my mind and go crazy, a emotion the satanic bloodlines know well, psychopathic asshats.
Haha...Sure thing Mountain. I'm on board with you. I always wanted to see a thread like this. Thanks for stepping forward and getting the ball rolling. You've made some excellent posts yourself BTW and have brought to my attention a few things that I had no clue about either. You're doing an excellent job.

*I'll be back ASAP with more info. Stay tuned!

Last edited by pound; 13-12-2011 at 06:05 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #27
pound

Default Sewer dwelling reptilian cannibals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Vintage He-Man figures The Snake Men, "In the distant past the Snake Men were a vast, ruthless army that conquered numerous worlds, and served an evil ruler named King Hiss, they lived underground deep under snake mountain."

Good find! They're even wielding several Caduceus', talk about blatant. Here's another one, Killer Croc from Batman:

Quote:
"A ruthless criminal who wants to become the crime kingpin of Gotham City, Croc works behind the scenes using methods like sniping to eliminate his criminal competitors. When Batman finally confronts his mysterious foe, the villain is revealed to have a massive physique and reptilian appearance. It is then revealed that his real name is Waylon Jones, born with a form of atavism that imparted him with reptilian traits. His drunk aunt grew to hate her nephew's hideous appearance and brutal behavior. While still an adolescent, his aunt abused him and bullied him by calling him names like "lizardboy" and "a reptilian freak". Croc killed his aunt and became a criminal."

"..Over time, Croc's intelligence slowly diminished to the point where he became almost completely animalistic and a slave to primal desires. He would then make his home in the sewers beneath Gotham City."

"..Killer Croc's backstory explains that he was born with a condition resembling epidermolytic hyperkeratosis, a disfiguring skin disorder. However, it is actually a form of regressive atavism, meaning that he has inherited traits of ancestral species of the human race such as reptiles. This condition has been augmented by the presence of a metagene. Consequently, he has several extraordinary physical abilities relating to his endurance, strength, and speed. Once he has become familiar with a person's scent he can track them from miles away. As his appearance and personality has grown more and more bestial, his misanthropy has increased dramatically. He is jealous and hateful of "normal" people and often lashes out violently without provocation."

"..Killer Croc appears in The Batman voiced by Ron Perlman. In this version, Croc is even more reptilian and crocodile-like than past versions and has a tail, although he also demonstrates a greater intellect and is much more sane and non-cannibalistic than traditional interpretations of the character due to his plan to steal money by flooding downtown Gotham by reversing pumps designed to drain Gotham canals in times of flooding. Killer Croc appears as one of the villains in Batman: Gotham Knight in the segment "In Darkness Dwells". This version of Croc never speaks and is only shown while under the influence of the toxin. During the segment, it is mentioned by Gordon that this version is afraid of bats. In this version, Waylon Jones (Killer Croc) is a cannibalistic serial killer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Croc

http://batman.neoseeker.com/wiki/Killer_Croc
And 'It'...Note the recurring cannibalistic, subterranean theme. The inter-dimensional shapeshifter 'Pennywise' from Stephen Kings "It", is an entity that can appear in many different forms similar to the shapeshifting reptilian demons found in many medieval grimoires. A few movie posters depict 'Pennywise' with clawed, green, reptilian hands:

Quote:
"It is a 1986 horror novel by American author Stephen King. The story follows the exploits of seven children as they are terrorized by the eponymous inter-dimensional predatory life-form that exploits the fears and phobias of its victims in order to disguise itself while hunting its prey. "It" primarily appears in the form of "Bob Gray" a.k.a. "Pennywise the Dancing Clown", described by characters who see It as resembling a combination of Bozo, Clarabell and Ronald McDonald, in order to attract its preferred prey of young children."

"...In October 1957, an evil shape-shifting entity known only as "It" awakens in the town of Derry, Maine. Taking the form of a clown named Pennywise, It encounters six-year-old George Denbrough when his paper boat is swept into a storm drain. Pennywise, standing in the drain, entices George into attempting to retrieve the boat. However, Pennywise rips off his arm and kills him."

"The children gradually realize that they have encountered It in its various forms, as a mummy, a syphilitic homeless man, a possessed statue of Paul Bunyan, and a werewolf."

"..The Losers are not the only persons to encounter It; various children vanish to be found dead and mutilated days, weeks, or months later, if they turn up at all. The Losers determine to destroy the supernatural being and seek out means to that end. After some research in the town library, Bill discovers an ancient spell known as the Ritual of Chüd, in which a shapeshifting monster called a "talus" and a human shaman lock tongues and tell jokes; the first to laugh is devoured by the other. Bill believes this ritual will allow them to defeat and kill It. While the seven are building an underground clubhouse in the Barrens in mid-July, Mike Hanlon brings his father's photo album and shows it to them all. [U][size=4]The group discovers that Pennywise has existed for many centuries in the Derry area."

"..In August, It turns to Henry Bowers, whose sanity had been eroding throughout the summer, as Its minion. It provides Henry with a switchblade, with which the boy promptly murders his crazy, abusive father. Henry recruits the unsuspecting Victor and Belch and takes them into the Barrens, where they drive the Losers into the sewers. Under Derry, It attacks the Bowers gang in the form of Frankenstein's monster, decapitating Victor and ripping half of Belch's face off, though Henry escapes. Wandering aimlessly for hours in the sewers, Henry ultimately falls into the Canal and drifts back into the Kenduskeag, where he falls unconscious for several hours. When he comes to, Henry returns home to find the police there waiting for him; as it turns out, It has framed Henry for most of the people that It killed both before and during the summer of 1958 (including Patrick, Victor, and Belch)....

"...The Losers press deeper into the sewers and confront It in the form of a giant eye, which Eddie defeats using his asthma inhaler, proclaiming it to be battery acid. Finally the Losers come to Its lair, a chamber deep below the heart of Derry. On a small door leading the inner chamber, is a symbol which is It's name spelled a strange way, so that It can be interpreted as being a picture of whatever thing that a person fears the most. The creature appears as a giant spider. Bill enters It's mind through the Ritual of Chüd and comes to a darkness beyond the universe, where It's true form resides: a mass of floating orange light. With the help of a galaxy-spawning entity called the Turtle, Bill defeats It and the monster retreats, grievously wounded. The Losers decide that It has been destroyed and attempt to leave the sewers, but find themselves lost. As the Losers panic in the dark, their mystical bond begins to fray. In order to keep the bond, Beverly has sexual intercourse with each of the boys. The Losers finally escape from the sewers, emerging at sunset. Stan cuts their palms with a shard of a Coke bottle and the seven make a blood oath to return to Derry if It ever resurfaces."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(novel)

Quote:
"There's another which people..which abductees talk about that they see onboard the ships and these are tall beings and they assume different forms. Sometimes they can appear as reptilian, other times they can appear as insectoid, other times they can appear as Nordic, in other words in my opinion their shapeshifters. Now why would I say that? What backs it up? There's a scripture from our spiritual handbook (2 Corinthians 11:14) which says that basically fallen angels can appear as angels of light if they so choose. Okay, they can appear as angels of light if they so choose...That's a shapeshifter, but it shapeshifts, it can appear as whatever it wants to appear, insectoid, reptilian, who knows what the thing really looks like, in my opinion it's probably a reptilian."

--L.A. Marzulli, Author of the "Nephilim trilogy", "Unholy deception" and "The Cosmic Chess match"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGWkQ...&feature=g-all
Quote:
British Astrophysicist Fred Hoyle speaking to a press conference in 1971:

The famed British astrophysicist, Fred Hoyle, told a London press conference
as long ago as 1971 that the world was controlled by a force which could manifest in
many forms. “They are everywhere,”
he told astonished journalists, “in the sky, in the
sea and on the Earth...” He said that ‘they’ controlled humanity through the mind.

http://bataiosu.files.wordpress.com/...est-secret.pdf

Last edited by pound; 13-12-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #28
pound

Default GI Joe and Cobra-La-Earth 40,000 years ago...

From the 1987 film, "GI Joe-The Movie" we are told continously that reptilians rule the earth and humans are getting in their way:

Clip one:

Clip two:

Pythona

Serpentor and Pythona

Golobulus, 'The last serpent king' and 'Supreme commander of Cobra-La'

Cobra Command

In the above embedded GI Joe movie clip (the first one) the scene cuts away to a hidden underground, snow peaked, mountain base depicted with camouflaged portal openings that open and shut electronically that allow the Cobra's air force to skirt in and out undetected. Here, Serpentor exits one of the UFO looking craft and meets 'Golobulus' the self proclaimed 'supreme commander of Cobra-La'. Golobulus is also described as the 'last of the serpent kings' and he is shown as a large bald humanoid with a legless, serpentine lower body. He also has a noticeable reptile slit eye.

Shortly after this in the cartoon, the scene cuts away to the distant past 40,000 years ago (the second clip) and Golobulus gives a very interesting speech to all in attendance that parallels remarkably what we know to be some what true! Art imitating reality again IMO:

*Again, notice the ever recurring theme of humans being regarded as inferior to reptiles! In the cartoon clip humans are shown as cavemen while the reptilians are shown as highly sophisticated and technologically advanced.*

Quote:
"Let the whiff of rememberance tell the tale:

40,000 years ago the glory of Cobra-La dominated this planet, but an age of ice destroyed much of what we built and with it began the time of the barbarians [HUMANS]. Surprisingly some of them evolved and gradually they mastered a technology based on inorganic lifeless substances. Their culture was a travesty of our own noble ways and a threat to our very existence.

We retreated to preserve our ways and await an opportunity to reclaim the earth...Generations pasted, and then a brilliant young nobleman came to my attention [Cobra]. Even though disfigured by a laboratory accident he was my choice to go into the world, to raise a mighty army and to destroy the so-called human civilization that had driven us into exile."

Manly P. Hall mentions the 'serpent kings' in this compelling quote:

Quote:
The priests of the Mysteries were symbolized as a serpent, sometimes called Hydra...The Serpent Kings reigned over the earth. It was these Serpent Kings who founded the Mystery Schools [today's secret society network] which later appeared as the Egyptian and Brahmin Mysteries...The serpent was their symbol...They were the true Sons of Light, and from them have descended a long line of adepts and initiates

-- Manly Palmer Hall, 33rd degree Mason, "What the Ancient Wisdom Expects of its Disciples" pg. 26

http://www.truthcontrol.com/node/mystery-schools

Last edited by pound; 14-12-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 13-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #29
pound

Default Jake and the Red Dragon...

Quote:
``American Dragon: Jake Long is an American animated television series produced by Walt Disney Television Animation. The show had premiered on January 21, 2005 and ended on September 1, 2007.[1]

``Set in New York City (specifically the borough of Manhattan), this animated series tells the story of thirteen-year-old Jake Long who must balance ordinary adolescent transformation with the amazing power and ability to change into the form of a dragon. When he eventually unlocks his full potential and turns into the American Dragon, he will overcome obstacles to protect the magical creatures living in the city, but as his ordinary self, Jake Long can't conquer his crush on pretty blond schoolmate Rose who, unbeknownst to Jake, has an amazing dark secret of her own.``

13 year old fucking kid who changes into a fucking dragon lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjKmmYsuYXQ
Damn! Good one. Ha, it's amazing just how pervasive and consistent these shapeshifting 'dragon'/'reptile'/'snake' themes are. People really do need to learn how to read between the lines-there is undoubtedly a clear message that they are trying to impart to us. I'm quite literally overwhelmed by all the cartoons, movies and tv shows not least all the ancient and modern accounts. I think I found them all and then I find more and more...Incredible, you can't make this stuff up! It is right under our noses

Note the 'red dragon' symbology:

Who's the red dragon? 'Satan' (archetype for the reptilians IMO) from revelations:

Quote:
"Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads."--Revelations 12:3

Last edited by pound; 13-12-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 13-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #30
pound

Default Reptilians and the obsession with diamonds..

Quote:

Seven Little Monsters And a Baby (sounds like a NWO halloween party LOL, or did they just change the name from the classic movie 3 men and a baby to something more satanic?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NPrRNu2-us

notice the obvious reptilian features on the humanoid 'monster' characters
Good find. The whole demon/monster storyline is glaringly satanic.

Quote:
"Monster By Mistake is a computer animated series that tells a tale of enchantment set in a contemporary world.

Warren Patterson is an 8-year-old boy with allergies who has been enchanted by a magical jewel from a mysterious parallel world. Because of a spell that goes awry, Warren turns into a 7-foot-tall blue monster whenever he sneezes. He can´t return to his normal form until he sneezes again, and it´s anyone´s guess when that may happen! Warren and his older sister Tracy also have to deal with the wicked Gorgool [RE:GARGOYLE] who wants to steal the jewel and use it for his own evil purposes; as well as the other unpredictable spells emanating from the jewel and its accompanying Book of Spells. Luckily, the kids have the help of their friend Johnny B. Dead, a ghost of a musician who secretly lives in the Patterson´s attic. Warren and Tracy´s parents are oblivious to all the magical happenings occurring under their roof, which makes for unending comic possibilities."

I´ll repeat that in case you didn´t read it properly...

"8-year-old boy with allergies who has been enchanted by a magical jewel from a mysterious parallel world. Because of a spell that goes awry, Warren turns into a 7-foot-tall blue monster whenever he sneezes"

A dragon with embedded diamonds guarding the entrance to the underworld in "Super Metroid" for the SNES.

Hebrew priest breastplate embedded with diamonds.

Quote:
"There are many strange references to "stones" or "crystals" in the Old Testament and the religious literature that makes up it's tradition. For example, there are stones that power instruments and equipment, that shine in the dark, and that seem to have an innate power in themselves. Many of the "stones" of the ancients seem to have some sort of magical power.

Most familiar of all are the stones of Ephod, the breastplate which the Hebrew priests were told to fashion and to wear during the Exodus when approaching the tent of meeting, where the deity made his residence."

--RA Boulay, "Flying serpents and dragons" Chapter 26, "The stones or crystals of the Old Testament"

http://books.google.com/books?id=2Tt...page&q&f=false

Arizona Wilder in the "Revelations of a mother goddess" DVD, references a castle in the Alsace-Lorraine region of France where she mentions mysterious green glowing rock formations that are kept in a dungeon near an underground entrance passage:

Quote:
"Glamis Castle, Stonehenge, Balmoral Castle. I have reason to believe, there is a church, and I think it may be Westminster Abbey, and there is a Mothers of Darkness Castle or Chateau in Brussels, Belgium. They’ve been there, too. And also in France. The Marquis de Libeaux, Pindar, has a castle in the Alsace Lorraine region of France -- I believe it’s in the Alsace region -- that he uses. And there are certain rituals done at the castle down in the dungeon part of that castle. And there is an entrance down there to underground places in the earth. And there is a natural formation of rocks that kind of glow green. And they keep menstrual blood in that formation. And this green glowing from these rocks actually turns the blood a darker color. And it’s called “black blood.

http://www.american-buddha.com/icke....ergoddess5.htm

Last edited by pound; 13-12-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old 14-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #31
the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Good find! They're even wielding several Caduceus', talk about blatant. Here's another one, Killer Croc from Batman:

And 'It'...Note the recurring cannibalistic, subterranean theme. The inter-dimensional shapeshifter 'Pennywise' from Stephen Kings "It", is an entity that can appear in many different forms similar to the shapeshifting reptilian demons found in many medieval grimoires. A few movie posters depict 'Pennywise' with clawed, green, reptilian hands:

Ha ha, Killer Croc is a blatant rip-off The Lizard.
the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 04:30 AM   #32
subdermal_secret

Love the thead. really great information so far. What I'd be interested in seeing is a discussion of the many different references to reptilians in the Bible. I spent about four years intensely studying the Bible with an awakened perspective. I believe that there is a detailed microcosm of the current struggle between humanity and the NWO reptilians, and the history of the people of Israel. I believe the modern ashkinazi zionist Nation of Israel is more akin to the giant Caananite tribes that occupied palestine than the twelve tribes of Jacob. Jesus mentions the "seed of the serpent", and assures his disciples that they shall trample of serpents and scorpions (i.e. overcome the reptilian overlords). I don't want to get ahead of myself but there are plenty of examples in scripture which could be used as tools in enlightening members of a mostly brainwashed major world religion. Even mentioning the Bible may leave a bad taste in the mouth of some readers but bear in mind that rituals in groups like the skull and bones society are specifically satanic in nature, not to mention the Bible's several references to Moloch, the owl god of Bohemian Grove. I believe the Bible may be an overlooked asset in understanding and overcoming these reptilians, not only in providing a means to waking up countless sleeping Christian sheep, but also in exposing certain weaknesses our adversaries posess.
feedback would be appreciated. I am prepared to share several examples in future posts. thanks for providing this thread!
subdermal_secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 05:52 PM   #33
naked11
Banned

Christians, and all other breed of fanatic, have been worshipping them for aeons.

John 3:14-15 "Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life."

Numbers 21: 8 "And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live

naked11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 03:07 AM   #34
pound

Default The Brazen standard=Brotherhood of the Snake..

Great post Naked. Here's a repost of an older post I made a few months back relating to this:

Yahweh/Jesus/Nehustan in one of his earlier depictions symbolic of the 'Brazen standard' and the royal pharoanic houses AKA the Brotherhood of the snake/Court of the royal dragon. Enki AKA Lucifer is shown in the middle picture alongside a Caduceus.

The Tau cross with a serpent coiled around it, otherwise known as the brazen standard (RE:the emblem regularly erected by various ancient priesthoods in their temples, and the emblem erected by Moses in the desert) symbolic of Nehustan/Enlil/Yahweh/Jehovah/Leviathan-the 'brazen serpent'-was a symbol heavily associated with the house of the pharoahs and mystery school initiates of the Brotherhood of the Snake/Court of the royal dragon. The Caduceus was also another similar symbol heavily associated with Prince Ea/Enki/Lucifer (as shown in the picture above) and his Brotherhood of the Snake which as I pointed out in prior posts later became the Egyptian 'Court of the Royal dragon'-a secret society that is still in existence today (of which many British royals are a part of).

Another noteworthy anecdote worth mentioning is the fact that before the 'Christ' sun god/saviour stories really took their final form in mainline Christianity as dictated by Rome, a serpent was always depicted on the cross--in fact the word "Cross" comes from the Latin word "Ceras/Cerastes" meaning horned serpent! In later depictions they simply switched the snake with a man.It's quite compelling that the double helix of DNA resembles almost exactly, the image of the intertwined snakes on the Caduceus. An emblem symbolic of genetic manipulation at the hands of the serpent 'gods' IMO.

The Illuminati serpent cult. An actual shirt sold at Macy's.

Last edited by pound; 17-12-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 17-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #35
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdermal_secret View Post
Love the thead. really great information so far. What I'd be interested in seeing is a discussion of the many different references to reptilians in the Bible. I spent about four years intensely studying the Bible with an awakened perspective. I believe that there is a detailed microcosm of the current struggle between humanity and the NWO reptilians, and the history of the people of Israel. I believe the modern ashkinazi zionist Nation of Israel is more akin to the giant Caananite tribes that occupied palestine than the twelve tribes of Jacob. Jesus mentions the "seed of the serpent", and assures his disciples that they shall trample of serpents and scorpions (i.e. overcome the reptilian overlords). I don't want to get ahead of myself but there are plenty of examples in scripture which could be used as tools in enlightening members of a mostly brainwashed major world religion. Even mentioning the Bible may leave a bad taste in the mouth of some readers but bear in mind that rituals in groups like the skull and bones society are specifically satanic in nature, not to mention the Bible's several references to Moloch, the owl god of Bohemian Grove. I believe the Bible may be an overlooked asset in understanding and overcoming these reptilians, not only in providing a means to waking up countless sleeping Christian sheep, but also in exposing certain weaknesses our adversaries posess.
feedback would be appreciated. I am prepared to share several examples in future posts. thanks for providing this thread!
Great first post! Welcome to the forum and thread. I look forward to your contributions.
Old 17-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #36
cluas

Good work guys - thx
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #37
subl1minal

I love you Pound
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #38
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
I love you Pound
Thank you subl1minal.
Old 17-12-2011, 08:55 PM   #39
pound

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvjf7bS-GA

``everytime i sneeze i turn into a reptilian monster by mistake`

really, sounds like shapeshifting to me
The hilarity of it all, if it weren't were so sad, lurid and true! Amazing how cunningly clever these guys are to put their deepest and darkest secrets in countless children's cartoons, books and movies without most of the world ever having the slightest clue that they are doing such. Great find here btw MW. The allusions to shapeshifting are glaringly obvious in this one.
Old 18-12-2011, 12:20 AM   #40
pound

Default More Hollywood programming-Art imitating reality 5

Another fresh batch of predictive programming for you. Shapeshifting gargoyles, demons, vampires (all names for reptilians IMO), incubuses, succubuses, human sacrifice, hidden underground chambers below churches, human body part banks being covertly run out of seemingly respectable places i.e. churches, secretive satanic covens and blood sacrifice. It's all here:

*Shapeshifting reptilian demons who seek sex often assume the form of either a male or female human being to attract the opposite sex. In classical demonology these are known as Incubi (male) and Succubi (female):

Quote:
"In one case that I recount in "Into the Fringe," James had mostly conscious recollections and almost no hypnosis. He remembered being drawn into the proximity of a beautiful "Pleiadian" woman, who was very alluring and tender, and almost seductive. She wanted him to come into her embrace. When he got into the embrace, and thought she was going to kiss him, she disappeared entirely, and what was left in her place was a purplish-black, bumpy, almost slimy-looking character with fairly asymmetrical features. I have encountered this same type of creature in a couple of other cases. The entity was very strong. Instead of embracing James, the creature threw him down on the ground and shoved a two-foot-long tube down his throat, into his stomach, and pulled up stomach juices. The next day, he still had some of the bile taste, the interior of his throat was sore, and he discovered claw marks around both sides of his neck, where he had been held down. Whatever the entity was, there was something claw-like about it (which, of course, matches reptilians). Maybe, as close as he was to it, he could not perceive the whole figure. But he could see a bumpy covering, which could equate to the rough, scaly exterior sometimes reported to be reptilian. It is described as bumpy, ridged, bony, strong, clawed."

--Dr. Karla Turner, Author of "Masquerade of Angels", "Into the fringe: A true story of alien abduction" and "Taken"; Died of cancer under very bizarre circumstances after having recieved threats regarding her work-Jan. 10th, 1996 at the age of 48

http://www.whale.to/b/turner_h.html

Quote:
"Decoys" is a 2003 science fiction and horror film directed and co-written by Matthew Hastings, and written by Tom Berry. The cast included Kim Poirier and Nicole Eggert. It was filmed in Ottawa, Ontario and originally broadcast on the Sci Fi Channel. A sequel, Decoys 2: Alien Seduction, was released in 2007."

"..Apparently, these aliens have come to earth in hopes of impregnating men, as their race is dying out. To save their race, the aliens persuade unsuspecting men to come with them to abandoned places, promising sex. However, the "mating" process involves sticking their tentacles down the male's throat. Most men die in the process because they cannot survive the cold temperature and the aliens fail yet again to produce spawn. Roger allows Constance to "mate" with him after she explains everything to him as she has fallen in love with him when she wasn't supposed to. She explains that they're merely trying to survive and that they don't want anyone to die. He agrees to mate with her to try to give her and her race a chance to survive. Luke comes in just in time to see a baby alien crawl out of Roger's mouth, and Roger dies soon after, leaving Constance horrified as she didn't want him to die.

Luke then discovers that, while the aliens love the cold, they hate heat. In the end, using a flamethrower and with the help of a cop who believes him, he exterminates Lily, Constance and the other aliens, in revenge for Roger's death, not knowing the truth. Alex congratulates him and they start to have sex. There's a sudden flashback to the very beginning of the movie when the jock sees the dead people. He looks up and sees Alex who then says "You're early". Suddenly Luke realizes Alex is an alien. He screams as she pins him down and rapes him and her tentacles appear. The camera zooms out of the room as Luke's screams fade away."

"Decoys 2: Alien Seduction" is the sequel to the film Decoys. It was originally titled as Decoys 2: Rebirth, with its North American DVD release title being Decoys: The Second Seduction.
Back from the original film are actress Kim Poirier and actor Corey Sevier. It also stars Tobin Bell and Dina Meyer. It was originally due to air on TV but was given a straight-to-DVD release."

"..Sam, a college student in a small Northwestern town, reluctantly joins his roommates in a contest to see who can hook up with the most gorgeous co-eds by the end of the semester. But when men slowly start disappearing around town, he and his friends learn that when it comes to beautiful women, it’s what’s inside that really matters. In the end he and his friends with the help of Luke (who managed to survive after being impregnated at the end of the first film) go after and kill the aliens, but find a room full of impregnated people. Their fates are unknown. The final words onscreen are "The End... Maybe."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decoys_(film)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decoys_2:_Alien_Seduction

*In the next two films note the underlying subplot of churches and cathedrals functioning as secretive human sacrifice and black occult temples for the satanic elitists that actually run them. Once again..art imitating reality IMO:

Quote:
"Like the hundreds of thousands of this [Rothschild] occult family's other biological children, I had my place and function within this clan's attempt to control the world. My efforts and my family's efforts strove to have a member of the European nobility of the Habsburg family assume the pre-eminent position over humanity, a position called the Antichrist by Christianity. While others were seeded into government, academia, business, or entertainment, my place was within the Body of Christ. I was to be a focus for spiritual power and controller of a cult within this Church. In this Church have lived people who I have known all my life to be the controllers and power centers of both the Rothschild family's false prophet and the antichrist."

"..Many dissociated Christians in the Body of Christ hold similar corporate spiritual, occult positions as part of the Satanic New World Order. In my being I embodied the Luciferian morning star within the Church. I represented the presence of all the other Satanists who were related to me in the morning star; their spirits were present in me in the Church. Constructed through ritual but empowered by legions of spirits, I was a human and spiritual focus of corporate Satanic energy into the 'Body of Christ'."

--Phillip Eugene de Rothschild, son of Baron Philippe de Rothschild of the Mouton-Rothschild wine producing estates in France

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...timeloop10.htm

Arizona Wilder

Quote:

"David Icke: So May 1st is Beltane?

Arizona Wilder:May 1st is Beltane.

David Icke: Halloween, particularly in America, has become like a mini-Christmas. It’s almost like a holiday of celebration, with trick-or-treat, and all this other stuff. But what actually happens outside the public arena that night of Halloween, and into November 1st?

Arizona Wilder: Away from the public arena, the ritual that is taking place in six different locations in this country where all of the Councils of 13 -- in the area where I’m in, it is an eastside Christian church on 7th and Temple Street in Long Beach -- and it is for the High Council of 13. And in this country, on that night, it is a Satanic ritual. It is actually, there are three nights in a row at that church. The first night is Halloween.

David Icke: What happens on the night of Halloween?

Arizona Wilder: That night is about the worship of and homage to Satan. And that is what a lot of people in this country know the devil to be. This is about the Devil Satan. And Christianity talks constantly -- I mean, I believe they created Christianity to be what it is, and so they also have created this Satan. And so they control it in that way. And on that night there’s a lot of bloodshed. And there are sacrifices made to Satan. There is a person who plays the part in this High Council, that has to do with this High Council. He’s not on the High Council, but he has to do with playing the part of Satan. He is a televangelist on TBN. He filled in for a little while as a lead singer on Iron Butterfly many years ago. And he has long blonde hair. I don’t recall his name. I recognize his face. I saw it recently on TBN. And then this is his cover. Or he is DID. And he plays this part, the Great Deceiver Satan on that night, on Halloween at this church. And that is what happens on Halloween. What else is going on with Halloween in this country, it’s just becoming so popular, it is also to desensitize people to the whole thing. And even this backlash Christian movement that wants to call it the Harvest Festival, does not realize that the Harvest Festival has to do with druidic religion. And again, they are still doing the same thing in celebrating the Harvest Festival. That’s what the Harvest Festival is about."

--David Icke interviewing Arizona Wilder, "Revelations of a mother goddess"

http://www.american-buddha.com/icke....ergoddess5.htm

LDS temple/church, Salt lake city, Utah

*Members of the LDS and Jehovah's witness churches share their experiences with David Icke:

Quote:
A regular source of information about Reptilian activities and rituals are those who have been involved in 'religious' organizations, not least the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints (LOS), better known as the Mormons. Both were formed by members of the Merovingian bloodline like the Mormons, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young, and Charles Taze Russell of the Watchtower Society.

These 'Churches' have been controlled ever since by the Merovingian Reptilian shape-shifters. A lady called Diana Huston told me of her experiences with the Jehovah's Witness mind-control sect, officially titled the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society."

"..At a small convention in September 1988, she spoke privately to one of the governing body 'elect'. At that time she thought they were e 'good guys'. The man was about five-foot-ten with dark hair and was powerfully built. She said that she looked into his eyes and was startled and terrified to see a thin membrane drop over his human eyes. She didn't know if the membrane came from the bottom of his eyelid or the top. "I'd never heard of lizard beings, but I remember thinking how much his eyes looked like those of a lizard", she recalled. The membrane dropped over his eyes when he looked at her and he seemed to recognize her, although at the time she couldn't imagine why. The sense of terrible danger that she felt, and the need to get away from him, was overwhelming. She went on:

"Eventually I came to understand that the leaders are not fully human, but are the offspring of something alien to this Earth. They are too cunning, lethal, and intelligent to have originated from here, and there has to be an over-race of beings guiding them from some dimension. They are here for one reason only. They look at humans as a source of enslavement for their enjoyment to torment and abuse, to misuse power and to cruelly punish and kill."

"..She said she learned that the Watchtower Society had hidden rooms under the streets of Brooklyn, New York, where they have their headquarters over the now abandoned old Brooklyn subway. There they practice Satanic ritual, including the sacrifice of human infants, she said, and here they also keep women who are used as "breeders" for babies to be sacrificed. This happens all over the world because the babies are never officially registered and therefore never reported missing. To the system, they have never existed."

Quote:
"One of many accounts to come from former members of the Mormon "Church" was sent by a woman - I will call her "Jane" - who claims she suffered in a Mormon mind-control project from the time she was a young child. Cathy O'Brien says that the Mormon Church and especially the operation at Salt Lake City is a major mind-control centre and I am producing a video called Satanism and the Mormon Church with a former Mormon mind-slave, Sharon Jacobs, who has talked to me at length about the rituals and Reptilian shape-shifters within the Mormon hierarchy."

"..Sharon Jacobs tells a similar story. In her pursuit of the truth, Jane spoke with another victim of ritual abuse by the Mormon and Roman Catholic Church. This other lady told her that the Mormon "Prophet" (the official head of the Church) had taken her baby from her at a ritual and eaten it. Two other women raised as Catholics told her that they had seen the abusers shape-shift into Reptilians and eat a human sacrifice.

Jane said that Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormons, was from "the occult bloodlines" (very true) and the whole official story was a lie.

"The leaders are mostly reptilian", she said. "One witness says that only one of the twelve [Mormon] apostles did not shape-shift at the ritual".

She goes on:

"I was so mad to find out that the alien abuse was connected to the ritual abuse in the church when I had believed the church was true. [Now I know that] ... our families are from occult bloodlines of England and Europe. This has gone on for hundreds and thousands of years." 15

"...Sharon Jacobs has confirmed all of this and more and she names in the video the major Mormon leaders involved. She tells of horrific sex and blood rituals under the Salt Lake Temple in which goats and babies are sacrificed and aborted fetuses eaten by the participants. Stewart Swerdlow says that one reason sex is so important in the rituals is that human semen is considered the most potent booster of mammalian genetics to hold Reptilian form."

Quote:
"Rise of the gargoyles"--In Paris, two workers find a hidden chamber while digging the underground of the Saint Jean André Church. They collect the valuable objects in the spot but they are attacked by a creature. Meanwhile, the discredited Professor Jack Randall, who wrote a book about Gargoyles rejected by the experts, is encouraged by his friend Carol Beckham to peek the place out. They sneak in the site during the night and while Carol is collecting some artifacts, Jack is recording with his camera. Out of the blue, Jack sees a winged monster coming towards him and he flees from the location with Carol, but breaks his camera. They go to a bar and a huge stone falls over his car. Jack takes a cab to his boarding house and Carol is attacked and beheaded by a Gargoyle at her apartment. On the next morning, Jack identifies Carol's body and becomes the prime suspect of Inspector Gibert of several murders. Jack decides to seek out the reporter of a sensationalist newspaper, Nicole Ricard, and gives his tape to her cameraman Walsh. When Walsh recovers the badly shaped footage, he shows Nicole and they realize that Jack is not crazy and he had seen a Gargoyle indeed in the underground of the church. They decide to return to the church to investigate."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1275786/plotsummary

Quote:
"Jeepers Creepers" is a 2001 horror film written and directed by Victor Salva [refer to the prior post made by MW about this pedo Salva]. The movie takes its name from the 1938 song "Jeepers Creepers" which is featured in the film."

"...The film chronicles a day in the life of siblings, Trish (portrayed by Gina Philips) and her brother Darry Jenner (played by Justin Long) coming home from college. As they drive through the North Dakota countryside in their 1960 Chevrolet Impala, a mysterious driver in a rusty old delivery truck tries to run them off the road. After letting the vehicle pass them, they later see the same truck, in the distance off the side of the road, with a hulking man sliding what looks to be bodies covered with blood stained sheets, into a large pipe sticking out of the ground next to an old, abandoned church."

"..The driver, taking note that they have seen him, catches up to them and tries to run them off the road a second time, Darry insists they go back and investigate. Darry orders Trish to hold his feet while he looks into the pipe. Rats appear in front of him, and he jerks and screams, causing Trish to lose her grip on his legs, and he slides down the pipe cutting himself. At the bottom, he finds hundreds of bodies sewn together, covering the walls of a massive cavern beneath the church. Darry can not reach the end of the pipe, which looms above his head, so he looks around and finally finds a passage up through the church. Visibly traumatized by what he has seen, he and Trish flee the scene and stop at a gas station where they contact the police. While waiting for the cops to arrive, they are phoned by a local psychic, Jezelle Gay Hartman, who warns them that they are in terrible danger. She plays the song "Jeepers Creepers" on the phone, and tells them that when they hear that song, they will be in extreme danger. Badly frightened, they ignore her warning. Word arrives that the old church had gone up in flames, and all evidence of any bodies has been destroyed. Trish and Darry rush out of the gas station with the police providing a security escort."

"..Jezelle tells them the true nature of the mysterious creature: it is an ancient demon known as "The Creeper", which rises every twenty-third spring for twenty-three days to feast on human body parts which, upon consumption, form part of its own body. She also tells them that it seeks out its victims through fear, and that by smelling the fear from Trish and Darry, it has found something it likes, but she does not know what."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeepers...ers_(2001_film)
*Note that the shapeshifting reptilian looking demon who takes the form of a small girl in "Case 39" is named 'Lilith'. Who is 'Lilith'?:

Quote:
"..Lilitu becomes known as a demonic presence of the night that drains the blood of sleeping victims. In Hebrew folklore, Lilitu (now Lilith) was Adam's first wife before the creation of Eve...The children of Adam and Lilith are the are the terrible night creatures known as the Incubi [shapeshifting reptilian demons seeking to fulfill their sexual desires through the form of a man] who prey on women, and Succubi, who thirst for male blood."

--Brad Steiger, "Real vampires, Night stalkers and creatures from the darkside"

http://books.google.com/books?id=MFL...ncubus&f=false

"Lilith is well known in demonology. She is said to be the first wife of Adam, making her the first demon to ever exist. She is a female mesopotamiam storm demon associated with wind (wikipedia). She is believed to be the bearer of disease, illness, and death. Lilith is believed to be a succubus that comes in the dreams of men and drain their energy be having sexual intercourse with them. Many people have reported having dreams of a beautiful lady having sex with them and then feeling drained of their energy."

http://mrwilliams.hubpages.com/hub/Demonology

"..She had riotous erotic adventures with fallen angels, and together they spawned a huge family of demons called the lilim, creatures virtually identical to the succubi of Christian demonology.

In Muslim lore, however, Lilith indulged in her sexual wants with Satan, and together they spawned the djinn or genies."

http://www.hellhorror.com/demons/dem...28/Lilith.html

Lilith Sinclair, wife of the infamous Monarch mind control handler and presidio pedo Michael Aquino. Lilith is a descendant of the infamous Scottish Sinclair family referenced in the TV show "Dinosaurs":

http://www.whale.to/b/images/aquinoworig333.jpg
Lilith Sinclair and Michael Aquino

Quote:
"Now Michael Aquino and his wife belong to the inner circle of the Temple of Set.. they are part of the "Council of NINE"..on Don Webb's page of his Xeper.organization he names Lilith Aquino as a supreme VAMPYRE....now a vampyre drinks BLOOD...human blood.. and apparently he knows her well enough to comment that she is a unique powerful VAMPYRE."

http://wiolawapress.com/2shapeshi.htm

Quote:
"Case 39" is a 2009 American horror film directed by Christian Alvart and starring Renée Zellweger, Bradley Cooper, and Ian McShane. The film was shot in Vancouver in late 2006 and was released theatrically in the UK, European and Latin American countries on August 13, 2009. The film was initially scheduled for America release in August 2008, but was delayed twice before its final release date on October 1, 2010."

"..Social worker Emily Jenkins (Renée Zellweger) is assigned to investigate the family of ten year-old Lilith Sullivan (Jodelle Ferland), as her grades have declined and an emotional rift with her parents has emerged. Emily suspects that the parents have been mistreating Lilith, and proposes to her department to take the child away from her parents' custody. Emily's fears are confirmed when Lilith's parents try to kill her by roasting her in the oven at their home. Emily saves Lilith with the help of Detective Mike Barron (Ian McShane). Lilith is originally sent to a children's home, but she begs Emily to look after her instead. With the agreement of the board, Emily is assigned to take care of Lilith until a suitable foster family comes along. In the meantime, Lilith's parents, Edward and Margaret (Callum Keith Rennie and Kerry O'Malley), are placed in a mental institution."

"..Not too long after Lilith moves in, strange things begin to happen around Emily. Two weeks later, another of Emily's cases, a boy named Diego (Alexander Conti), suddenly murders his parents, and Barron informs Emily that somebody phoned Diego from her house the night before the crime. As she is suspected of involvement in the incident, Lilith undergoes a psychiatric evaluation by Emily's best friend, Douglas J. Ames (Bradley Cooper). During the session, however, Lilith turns the evaluation around, asking Douglas what his fears are and subtly threatening him. That night while studying he receives a strange phone call in his apartment, Douglas is panicked by the sight of a mass of hornets coming out of his body and kills himself in his bathroom by snapping his own neck.

Emily gradually becomes fearful of having Lilith in her home, so she heads to the mental asylum for answers from Lilith's parents. They tell her that Lilith is a demon who feeds on feelings, and that they tried to kill her in an attempt to save themselves. Lilith's father tells Emily that the only way to kill Lilith is to get her to sleep. Shortly after Emily leaves the asylum, both parents die in unusual circumstances. Lilith's mother is fatally burnt and her father is stabbed in the eye with a fork after attacking a fellow inmate through whom the voice of Lilith spoke. Barron initially thinks Emily should seek psychiatric help, but is later convinced when he receives a strange phone call in his home from Emily's cellphone, which is being used by Lilith. He arms himself at the police precinct to aid Emily in handling Lilith. However, he inadvertently shoots himself in the head with a shotgun when Lilith makes him imagine he is being attacked by dogs. After realizing all her closest colleagues have been eliminated, this prompts Emily to serve Lilith tea spiked with sedative. While Lilith is asleep, Emily sets fire to her house, hoping to get rid of her. However, the girl escapes unharmed.

A police officer escorts Emily and Lilith to a temporary place to sleep. As Emily is following the police cars, she suddenly takes a different route and drives her car at a high speed, hoping to bring fear to Lilith. Instead, Lilith forces Emily to relive her childhood memory of her mother driving fast in a rainstorm. Emily fights through the memory, telling herself that it is not real. The image fades, and Emily mockingly asks Lilith if she is afraid. Lilith appears scared by the fact that Emily was able to keep her wits through one of her illusions. Emily then drives the car off a pier. As the car sinks, Emily struggles to lock Lilith (now in demon form) in the trunk by folding the rear seats against her. Emily is then able to open her door and attempts to swim to the surface. However, a huge fist of the demon punches a hole through the car's left tail light and grabs Emily's leg. Emily struggles and eventually breaks free as a trapped Lilith sinks to the bottom of the water. Emily climbs atop the pier and attempts to recover from this nightmare of an ordeal."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_39

Last edited by pound; 18-12-2011 at 08:32 AM.