Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 20-05-2016, 06:02 AM   #81
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Don't forget he was always in the papers being interviewed as well. He said many many things..

the BBC sacking him over not paying his poll tax says a lot about him and them he was also disillusioned with the shallowness of television "stars"
I think he was probably already awake but had a awakening in Peru that jumbled him about.

there was another footballer Glen Hoddle? he also said some things and sadly said them in the wrong way and vanished ( as far as I remember anyway)

Oopps Sorry Glen. seems Glen never vanished and is still doing very well in the world I never enter and that is sport haha .
Old 22-10-2016, 02:25 PM   #82
Mattster1975
Premier Subscribers

When ever I watch this, I am reminded that this man, whose forum we are on, whether or not people agree with all he has to say; has absolute balls of steel!

When you think what he gave up at the time. It was in normal
terms of society, career and credibility values...suicide.

I have friends who are on board with some of the easier to grasp theories, such as the rigging of elections, 9/11 false flag theory etc, (but can't handle any of the 'out there' stuff,) who still admire his integrity and persistence.

Matt

Last edited by Mattster1975; 22-10-2016 at 02:26 PM.
Mattster1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 04:15 PM   #83
techman

Icke opened my eyes to the wider world regarding the Orwellian big brother society we seem to be going through at the moment, which I personally feel will continue to do so for a long time. I like Icke when he talks about the mass surveillance of the UK, because it is one of those things he talks about that I can truly say he is absolutely right about. I feel it's one of those subjects which, deep down amongst all of his other research and subjects, he actually talks passionately about, because when he mentions it you see the look of "worry" in his eyes that makes you know he is not bullshitting. If only he had talked about that back in 91, I think alot of people would've taken him more seriously, especially looking back at what "freedoms" have disappeared since.

Last edited by techman; 22-10-2016 at 04:20 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #84
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattster1975 View Post
When ever I watch this, I am reminded that this man, whose forum we are on, whether or not people agree with all he has to say; has absolute balls of steel!

When you think what he gave up at the time. It was in normal
terms of society, career and credibility values...suicide.

I have friends who are on board with some of the easier to grasp theories, such as the rigging of elections, 9/11 false flag theory etc, (but can't handle any of the 'out there' stuff,) who still admire his integrity and persistence.

Matt
Maybe he thought people would be open to what he was saying as it was in the middle of the new age craze when many alternative theories were finding outlets? tbh what he was talking about then is no less weird than what Noel Edmonds goes on about and people don't seem to rip the piss out of him.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2016, 01:00 PM   #85
Mattster1975
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
no less weird than what Noel Edmonds goes on about and people don't seem to rip the piss out of him.
I agree!

Watching David all those years back too, he is so placid and softly spoken. Now, maybe through years of opposition and also frustration, his voice seems to have much more of an edge to it. His stare is determined and he fights back and defends himself more aggressively against detractors.
Old 25-10-2016, 08:22 PM   #86
markritter
Banned

Quote:
I agree!

Watching David all those years back too, he is so placid and softly spoken. Now, maybe through years of opposition and also frustration, his voice seems to have much more of an edge to it. His stare is determined and he fights back and defends himself more aggressively against detractors.
I dont think he helps his image at times though. I saw a program where psychologists conducted an experiment to see what type of people believe conspiracy theories and the experiment suggested pessimists usually are more apt to believe them. The results were presented to David who just tore straight into the guy without really listening to what he was saying. He just dismissed the whole thing. While his supporters might think there is nothing wrong with this sort of heavy handed approach many people would see it as the act of a bigot or somebody who doesn't want to listen to what others have to say.

I suspect he doesn't worry too much about his public image but I think that its important if you ever want to really get across to people. Are people going to listen to him talk about infinite love if he explodes in the face of somebody on tv because he doesn't accept their findings? I don't think they will.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:52 AM   #87
Mattster1975
Premier Subscribers

It must be so hard to know who to trust though - even on seemingly reputable fair shows I have seen a lot of interviews, which at first, I have thought 'that was reasonable, they are being impartial and for once hearing what he has to say' only to turn into the interviewers sniggering in derision and eventually the thing turns into just a few people doing nothing more than bullying. You must become quite defensive/jaded and assume the worst after a lot of that.

If David is reading this, or Gareth, I hope he knows that some of us worry about his health. Eat well, sleep well and get rest in between the battles.

I'll finish there for now. I am starting to sound like my worrying late mum.

Matt

Last edited by Mattster1975; 26-10-2016 at 09:54 AM.
Old 26-10-2016, 04:59 PM   #88
markritter
Banned

Quote:
It must be so hard to know who to trust though - even on seemingly reputable fair shows I have seen a lot of interviews, which at first, I have thought 'that was reasonable, they are being impartial and for once hearing what he has to say' only to turn into the interviewers sniggering in derision and eventually the thing turns into just a few people doing nothing more than bullying. You must become quite defensive/jaded and assume the worst after a lot of that.

If David is reading this, or Gareth, I hope he knows that some of us worry about his health. Eat well, sleep well and get rest in between the battles.

I'll finish there for now. I am starting to sound like my worrying late mum.

Matt
People will take the piss out of anything that you cant put before their eyes. You just have to accept that many people don't want to consider such things as relative to their lives. If we cant prove these things to them then we cant expect them to accept our words because that makes us just like the churches who preach blind faith.

TBH going on TV an being interviewed shows courage but I think its generally a futile thing.