Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 03-09-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
transcendental stallion
Banned

Wink Chupacabra caught: Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Buzz Log
The Chupacabra Caught?
by Mike Krumboltz
3 hours ago

It really does exist! Maybe! The famed chupacabra has apparently been found, and it's a Texan.

Or at least it was. The beast is now dead, but news of its capture near Blanco, Texas, inspired Bigfoot-sized searches. Lookups on "chupacabra" surged a whopping 571%, and related queries on "what does chupacabra mean" also roared. (For the record, its rough translation is "goat sucker.") The find also inspired renewed interest in the equally notorious Montauk Monster.

Jerry Ayer, owner of Blanco Taxidermy School, has possession of the mythical beast's body. According to CNN, the animal was discovered by one of Ayer's students. The student had "placed poison...to catch an unidentified animal that had gotten into a family member's barn." Little did the student know the animal in question was (maybe) the chupacabra.

In the video from CNN (which is pretty gross, so beware), Ayer shows off some of the unusual features of the animal, including abnormally long legs and teeth. It looks a bit like the world's ugliest (and meanest) dog.

Of course, this is hardly the first time someone has claimed to have captured the chupacabra. In years past, brave souls have spotted it in places ranging from Russia to Maine to the Philippines. Often the animal is spotted by folks who conveniently forget to snap a photo.

Not so this time. Ayer says he plans to preserve the animal and then donate it to a local museum so it can be enjoyed by others. As the taxidermist puts it, the beast is "a tremendous conversation piece." Sort of like the Mona Lisa or a really stellar collection of garden gnomes.
On the links it has photos of what was revealed before that was refuted by some. Yet it has been photographed up close again.
This animal has some LARGE canines.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off...ef=videosearch

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92971?fp=1

Last edited by transcendental stallion; 03-09-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Had to add the video to the post
transcendental stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:53 AM   #2
rynath
Inactive

Here are some photos over at Coast to Coast:

Quote:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/articl...-video-footage

A taxidermist north of San Antonio, Texas plans to stuff a fanged, leathery beast that some believe may be the legendary chupacabras. For more on the mysterious creature, view a video/report from KSAT. Also check out some photos [warning: slightly gruesome] sent to us by the taxidermist, Jerry Ayer, who appeared briefly at the start of the show.

rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:08 AM   #3
biblegirl

wow...that's....ugh
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:29 AM   #4
mr x

Just a shaved dog, nothing to see here.
mr x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #5
fr0sty

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr x View Post
Just a shaved dog, nothing to see here.
exactly
fr0sty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:38 AM   #6
remium

looks like a shaved doberman pup tbh

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
remium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
transcendental stallion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
wow...that's....ugh
Not that ugly. It's just dirty and such. I doesn't even look like it could be a Chupacabra. Chupacabras allegedly can fly. Still it could be a new species of animal.
transcendental stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #8
not amused

poor thing looks quite unwell to me.....
Old 04-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by not amused View Post
poor thing looks quite unwell to me.....
well since it is already at the taxidermists, i think unwell would be an understatement
Old 04-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #10
rynath
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendental stallion View Post
Chupacabras allegedly can fly. Still it could be a new species of animal.
I remember seeing artist renderings of the descriptions of the chupacabra when this phenom first came to the media. The thing looked like a half lizard, little demon looking creature. Somehow over the years the idea of this creature has morphed into these canines.
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:28 AM   #11
metacomet

*sigh*

So they found a strange hybrid of Dog (if it's even that) and because it was seen killing chickens or something it must be chupacabra.

This shit is getting tiresome. This is the second time this has happened.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:07 AM   #12
runlikehell
Inactive

Yes i agree Metacomet.

If people read some of the discriptions of the Chupacabra form eye witnesses then they dosent describe a dog like creature

Why aint anyone got any bottle when it comes to crytos? to just go grab it! chase or follow it around for a while
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:42 AM   #13
biblegirl

Default chupacabra description

ha ha this is nothing like the photos

Quote:
MT: I was helping my mother, since she was getting ready to move into that location. That's when I noticed that a vehicle was about to park right outside the house. I took a look to make sure it wouldn't block the access to the house. It was then that I noticed that the fellow driving the car was frightened -- his eyes opened wide and he started backing out. His attitude led me to believe someone was going to hit him or mug him. It made me go up against the glass window, which you can see, is quite wide and faces the front of the house. I then became aware of that creature walking on two legs, apparently having come quite a distance, from the corner. It would seem that when the creature became aware of the car it didn't want to get too close to it, and stood in front of the window through which I was looking outward.

Lucy: Was the creature aware that you were looking at it?

MT: At first, no. Later, I noticed that it was indeed looking back at me by its eye movements.

Lucy: What change did you observe in its eyes?

MT: It moved them constantly, side to side. It dawned on me that it had no whites to its eyes.

Lucy: What color were they?

MT: Dark grey.

Lucy: Did you notice anything else about them?

MT: They were damp and protruding, running up to its temples, spread to the sides.

Lucy: How tall was the creature?

MT: Some 4 feet, more or less. At the time it was walking like a human, on both legs. Its arms were drawn back into an attack position, as though it was a monster.

Lucy: How many fingers did it have?

MT: It had three long, skinny fingers. The arms were also very long. They were drawn back, but I had the impression that they were very long.

Lucy: And its hair?

MT: Rather short and close to its body, rather well-combed, in fact. I noticed that it had apparently been burned by something. It had some round things on its body and the region seemed ashen as if something had burned it right there. The burn mark revealed pinkish-purple skin, as if the top layer had fallen off.

José: As if it had been shot?

MT: No, no, no, not a shot. It looked like it had burned itself with something, and among the ashes you could see this pinkish-purple skin.

José: People are saying someone fired a shot at it.

MT: Yes, I know, but the gunshot incident was much later -- around September.

Lucy: What about the creature's legs?

MT: Its legs were really long and skinny, and I could see three separate toes...like a goose's foot, that has a little thing between the toes.

Lucy: And its nose and mouth?

MT: For a nose it had two little holes, and its mouth was a slash. It was closed. At no moment did it open its mouth, so I never saw fangs nor teeth.

Lucy: What else did you notice about the creature?

MT: I noticed something odd in its lower back. It looked like it had feathers, something that didn't match the rest of its bodily characteristics. That's when I told myself: "What the heck is that?", because it didn't match the rest of the body.

Lucy: How were those "feathers"?

MT: They were like feathers, but flat on its back. At no point did they rise. Do you know what I'm saying?

Lucy: Yes, I do. Were they joined by some sort of membrane?

MT: Yes, and it looked reddish, like a mixture of copper with brown and other colors.

Lucy: What else did you notice?

MT: It was such a weird creature that I even got down on the floor to see if it had genitals. It had nothing at all -- it was "plain" and sealed. I was laughing and saying to my mother: "What the heck is this? Does it defecate through its mouth after it eats?" It made robot-like movements, as if being controlled by someone.

Lucy: And its arms were in an attack position all the time?

MT: At no moment did it lower them.

Lucy: What were its movements like?

MT: Slow, as if guided by remote control. Like a robot.

Lucy: In other words, neither human nor animal movements.

MT: No. And when I noticed the look in the its eyes, I shouted "My God!"

Lucy: You screamed?

MT: Yes, because it shocked me. To tell you the truth, had that thing appeared in front of me I'd have broken into a run, but since I was behind the glass, and there was a gate outside the glass, I said to myself: "That thing can't harm me in here." Meanwhile, when my mother heard me scream, she decided to go out and get the creature [...]. The thing took off running, I'm not sure if it was because I screamed or not.

Lucy: Then what happened?

MT: I noticed that it was kind of hopping, like a kangaroo. But it wasn't a kangaroo! It plunged into the woods over there, where you see that palm tree.

Note: There is a street facing Madelyne's mother's house. There is an empty lot on the other side of the street, with a palm tree, a wire fence and a machine shop belonging to Madelyne's husband, Miguel.

MT: My mother ran after it. I went outdoors, but I stayed far away, where the car was parked.

Note: The car was parked outside her mother's house.

MT: I was telling myself: "I'd better stay here, since I have no idea how that thing is going to react." My mother was where you see that concrete pad. There's a boy that works for my husband who's always willing to deal with animals and keeps a pair of gloves in his car. He put them on and went into the woods to catch the creature.

Lucy: Then what happened?

MT: He says that when he tried to grab the creature it whipped out what I thought were feathers. He says that they stood straight up and that they were very long spines.

José: Like a rooster's comb?

MT: Aha. He says that it stood straight up and didn't move, The spines changed colors.

Lucy: What else happened?

MT: He says that he pried its mouth open and saw that it had really large fangs.

Lucy: Fangs and teeth or what?

MT: He told me that they were fangs and teeth. He kept on trying to grab it and the thing ran out of the woods. My mother was also in there trying to catch it. There was a kid on a bicycle who went crazy when he saw the creature, throwing broken bottles at it. My mother shouted to a neighbor: "Catch it! There it goes!" But when I looked, and I believe this today, that the creature has supernatural intelligence.

Lucy: What makes you say that?

MT: Well, because when the creature heard what my mother shouted at the neighbor, it started running much faster than it had. Its feet weren't touching the ground. It was as if it had been suspended in the air, floating. Then it disappeared down that other street facing the church.

Lucy: Were there other witnesses?

MT: That same evening, two drivers who run the church buses saw the creature. They say that it's eyes were lit in the darkness. Apparently it can turn them "on" at night. I told my mother: "Look, let's keep quiet about this and not say a word to anyone or they'll think we're either crazy or liars."

Lucy: Where was your husband?

MT: He'd gone out looking for parts. When he returned, I couldn't hold back anymore and I told him. Then he said: "My God, that's what I saw this morning!" He says that he had had an experience with the creature that very morning.
http://www.ufodigest.com/chupa.html
Old 05-09-2009, 04:49 AM   #14
biblegirl

Default freaky vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHmn...layer_embedded
Old 05-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #15
runlikehell
Inactive

Thank's Biblegirl that's a very intresting story!

Ive read the Chupacabra hops around like a kangaroo and has spine like things too

That vid is freaky! the guy sounds like he realy did shit it!

Last edited by runlikehell; 05-09-2009 at 09:26 AM.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #16
who elsie

It's certainly not the chupacabra I know & love!

Spot the difference:

who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:26 AM   #17
chattanova

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ght=chupacabra

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post
It's certainly not the chupacabra I know & love!

Spot the difference:

i don't see any difference, look like they could be twins
Old 05-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #19
cryst4l

Quote:
well since it is already at the taxidermists, i think unwell would be an understatement
ROFLMAO Thanks biblegirl, that has given me a bloody big smile
cryst4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #20
cryst4l

Quote:
i don't see any difference, look like they could be twins
Somebody is in a good mood

Such witty banter
cryst4l is offline   Reply With Quote