Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 24-05-2018, 07:50 PM   #81
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
On the plus side, at least its a way of keeping our numbers down.
Resources are running out and prevention is better than the cure in this instance.
Do you believe everything you read in the papers?
Technology is being repressed..resources are being consumed by fake fiat currency to fund the ownership of the planet.
What resource is actually running out?
Have you purchased 'peak oil' stock?
Wells may run dry but oil strikes pop up all over the world (kind of like a method to encourage humans to share and prosper).
I personally think oil is A biotic, certainly not the result of ancient forests

It would be nice if karma was real..
That way, you could lose all your sperm count and should be happy to front the cause, as you agree with wealthy people performing eugenics on people with less money than them, to allow the remaining resources to go to the wealthy

I say educate the masses truthfully and let their brilliance sort out the worlds problems collectively
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 07:57 PM   #82
the nine

Quote:
Ah, that is a problem.
it should be pretty much everywhere but the west, except Japan and maybe one or two others, the rest breed too much, we don't breed enough generally from what I gather.

The natural equilibrium nature intended has been messed with too much.
Waves posted an article regarding Kissinger requesting vaccines that will reduce sperm count..
When sperm is reduced its much harder to conceive, when its non existent so is pregnancy..

You need to try and connect the information where it goes together to apint a bigger picture:-
Document requesting sperm count reduction,.........*then*........... sperm count down in western males UN reports, they will need to import men from other nations to top up the sperm count
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 24-05-2018, 08:17 PM   #83
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Do you believe everything you read in the papers?
Technology is being repressed..resources are being consumed by fake fiat currency to fund the ownership of the planet.
What resource is actually running out?
Have you purchased 'peak oil' stock?
Wells may run dry but oil strikes pop up all over the world (kind of like a method to encourage humans to share and prosper).
I personally think oil is A biotic, certainly not the result of ancient forests

It would be nice if karma was real..
That way, you could lose all your sperm count and should be happy to front the cause, as you agree with wealthy people performing eugenics on people with less money than them, to allow the remaining resources to go to the wealthy

I say educate the masses truthfully and let their brilliance sort out the worlds problems collectively
Why don't you stop being a childish little prick having digs all the time and get on with the discussion?

Whats with the personal shit 'It would be nice if karma was real..
That way, you could lose all your sperm count and should be happy to front the cause, as you agree with wealthy people performing eugenics on people with less money than them, to allow the remaining resources to go to the wealthy' bullshit?

Stop trying to wrongly inform people of my opinions so as to shut me down and get on with the bloody debate for crying out loud.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #84
tinfoil hat

And for the record, I don't agree with Kissinger, I was just trying to find a silver lining as I think there are too many of us, for other reasons.
Old 25-05-2018, 03:39 PM   #85
JustMe418

Quote:
So would you advise they get their child vaccinated?

What should we all do?
Will You advise us all on life choices please?

How do we combat the spiralling debt that will be our children's burden?
How do we stop big money from calling in that debt in the future ?

How can our leaders pick and chose which law to abide by, but if we do it we are hauled in front of the courts and face prison?
Is slavery good for children in your perspective?
Do you have children and if so how do you deal with these issues?

Leaders have always been corrupt, so what? do you stop having children because the world is unfair? look at people in third world countries, do they stop having children despite having huge disadvantages compared to western kids.

The reality is we live in an unfair world and all you can do is to educate kids as to the best way to live to the best standard they can.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 03:46 PM   #86
JustMe418

Quote:
Waves posted an article regarding Kissinger requesting vaccines that will reduce sperm count..
When sperm is reduced its much harder to conceive, when its non existent so is pregnancy..

You need to try and connect the information where it goes together to apint a bigger picture:-
Document requesting sperm count reduction,.........*then*........... sperm count down in western males UN reports, they will need to import men from other nations to top up the sperm count
Even if it were so, the fact is we as a species are outgrowing our capacity to support ourselves. The reality is that the elite wont exist without people working for them so it would be self destructive to reduce the population too almost nothing.

When people talk about bigger pictures they tend to lose the details that show the bigger picture to be a load of shite. As for connecting dots, you have to know the correct order for the lines otherwise you make a mess instead of drawing a tangible picture.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 25-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #87
JumpRogue

Raven79, what about his religious choices?
How would you feel if he wanted to belong to a religion you did not agree with?
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 05:01 PM   #88
the nine

Quote:
Why don't you stop being a childish little prick having digs all the time and get on with the discussion?

Whats with the personal shit 'It would be nice if karma was real..
That way, you could lose all your sperm count and should be happy to front the cause, as you agree with wealthy people performing eugenics on people with less money than them, to allow the remaining resources to go to the wealthy' bullshit?

Stop trying to wrongly inform people of my opinions so as to shut me down and get on with the bloody debate for crying out loud.
You agree with them wiping out our sperm count, because..people!
(so the people who agree with surreptitiously placing chemicals to lower the sperm count,those chemicals should rightly go to people who agree with such monstrous acts..is that simpler now?)

You are the sensitive one here, take 5, go for a walk, get some fresh air..
You are being played with the over populated bollocks and the low resources too
Scarcity = MORE MONEY!
Old 25-05-2018, 05:02 PM   #89
the nine

Quote:
And for the record, I don't agree with Kissinger, I was just trying to find a silver lining as I think there are too many of us, for other reasons.
Spill it then, thats what the discussion forum is about...
Old 25-05-2018, 05:22 PM   #90
tinfoil hat

Quote:
(so the people who agree with surreptitiously placing chemicals to lower the sperm count,those chemicals should rightly go to people who agree with such monstrous acts..is that simpler now?)

Scarcity = MORE MONEY!
No, I don't agree with them, Ive already said I was looking for a bright side to the over population problem we have.

We are breeding just over twice as many as die every day, my thoughts are that in not very long maybe a hundred years, maybe more, and we will have too many for the world to maintain.
And then what?
Then it could become far messier, we aren't being naturally culled at an acceptable rate for the planet to hold forever.

I just saw it as a possibly easier alternative to some of the more radical ideas of keeping our numbers down.
Old 25-05-2018, 06:11 PM   #91
JustMe418

Quote:

Scarcity = MORE MONEY!
So you are saying the population is not growing? can you prove that or is it that you just want to adhere to a belief that calls every official claim a lie?

If there is less money for us peasant then we simply cant buy luxury items that we take for granted in the west and then the rich stop accumulating wealth, in effect cutting off one of the sources of their wealth. Maybe you just want to consume at an unchecked rate and hope that their is no long term effect or maybe you prefer to think that there is nothing wrong with the world and its all a lie to keep us in fear when in fact there are real problems?

Wiping out sperm count would reduce the population to zero, so who would serve the elite and keep them in their ways? they would be damaging themselves by reducing their own slaves would they not? and what about those who believe that reptilians need negative energy to feed off? if the population is reduced to a very small number by the supposedly reptilian serving elite then wont these ET's have less emotional energy to feed off? seems to me that people want to believe in various conspiracies that actually cancel each other out, or maybe they are just willing to believe without really thinking about what they claim?

Also, if money is just numbers on a screen like Icke says, then surely they have no real value and therefore no real power.

Last edited by JustMe418; 25-05-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:13 PM   #92
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Do you have children and if so how do you deal with these issues?

Leaders have always been corrupt, so what? do you stop having children because the world is unfair? look at people in third world countries, do they stop having children despite having huge disadvantages compared to western kids.

The reality is we live in an unfair world and all you can do is to educate kids as to the best way to live to the best standard they can.
Have you logged in the right account?
I have a grandson and Im gutted for the choices they have to make for him, we shouldnt have these eugenics programs by Bill Gates and the rest to contend with.. Because we are not ruthless enough with money and people?
Who says money is the best measure of mankind?

What has third world countries got to do with the topic?
Dont you think people having lots of children there is their only guarantee of survival? They can out breed the disease and continue their gene pool in Africa, after all they have been subject through vaccines over the years, the slaughters, etc..They are still there because they have good sperm count..
What happens to the demographic of established old nations with low a sperm count?
They get replaced..

So you can educate your children the best you can, the question is, would you let them inject them with substances unknown before the child is old enough to choose for themselves?
Its a tough one isnt it?
Like I said its something that should not be, its wrong on so many levels
Old 25-05-2018, 11:23 PM   #93
the nine

Quote:
Even if it were so, the fact is we as a species are outgrowing our capacity to support ourselves. The reality is that the elite wont exist without people working for them so it would be self destructive to reduce the population too almost nothing.

When people talk about bigger pictures they tend to lose the details that show the bigger picture to be a load of shite. As for connecting dots, you have to know the correct order for the lines otherwise you make a mess instead of drawing a tangible picture.
We are not as a species out growing our capacity to support ourselves, the system is rigged, monetary exchange has become the prime focus above all.
Its a cost thing, if the planet was managed properly, and all technology used in stead of suppressed, the planet could support 100 billion easily in my opinion, (its a deep planet)..But you add war, economic war and boom and bust cycles of ownership exchange and the secret societies corruption and the planet is working against itself..A complete mismanagement of labour, transport and resources.
Then you have farmer concessions to not grow food to regulate market forces..think about that whilst people starve in the third world.

Thanks for the great advice on dot connecting, Ill bear that in mind.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:46 PM   #94
tinfoil hat

100 billion easy?

You are living in a dream world.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:07 AM   #95
the nine

Quote:
So you are saying the population is not growing?
No Ive never said that..
There is a quote function for your to post where Ive once stated that

Quote:
can you prove that or is it that you just want to adhere to a belief that calls every official claim a lie?
I have nothing to prove, you must have misunderstood my posts.
I believe in the power of collective will together voluntarily, not the few dictating how much they must suffer.

Quote:
If there is less money for us peasant then we simply cant buy luxury items that we take for granted in the west
I dont buy luxury items, I now consume as little as possible these days as I have been trying to separate 'want' from 'need', "know thyself" and all that.

The big question is, are people buying these luxury items on govt handouts, that our childrens children will be liable for?
Will affect their standard of living?
These are huge question for us all..

Quote:
and then the rich stop accumulating wealth, in effect cutting off one of the sources of their wealth.
The ruthless rich will change markets and continue to make money, thats why they are rich usually because they are good at it.

Quote:
Maybe you just want to consume at an unchecked rate and hope that their is no long term effect or maybe
I think if we switch to resources like hemp which virtually all countries can grow each season in huge quantities, we will soon realise that we can all prosper with some simple lifestyle changes.

Quote:
you prefer to think that there is nothing wrong with the world and its all a lie to keep us in fear when in fact there are real problems?
Ive never said that either, can you again where I have said there is nothing wrong with the world?
(are you confusing me with someone else or are you determined to draw me into a straw-man argument?)
The real problems are secret societies and the corruption that it facilitates.

Quote:
Wiping out sperm count would reduce the population to zero, so who would serve the elite and keep them in their ways?
Im quite sure they wont be lowering their sperm count..which would be in high demand then by the common ladies
Are these dots I shouldnt be connecting then?

Quote:
they would be damaging themselves by reducing their own slaves would they not?
Not necessarily..
What are all these robots going to be used for?

Quote:
and what about those who believe that reptilians need negative energy to feed off? if the population is reduced to a very small number by the supposedly reptilian serving elite then wont these ET's have less emotional energy to feed off?
Hey you might be onto something there, do you think the reppies have also thought of this? or would they be blindly consuming fear from the humans, too greedy in their drinking to realise the dwindling numbers of humans and negative energy supply with it?

Quote:
seems to me that people want to believe in various conspiracies that actually cancel each other out,
Can you elaborate on this more please?
This actually intrigues me..

Quote:
or maybe they are just willing to believe without really thinking about what they claim?
Perhaps they are? FE springs to mind

Quote:
Also, if money is just numbers on a screen like Icke says, then surely they have no real value and therefore no real power.
They only have the power of the trust of the people, if the people accept payment and exchange for goods and services, then that is the value attached, it has no other physical value, in fact quite the opposite, it is negative money, which draws from real currency stock as it created.
We are now in the trillions of debt...Who is liable for all this money owed?
Our children and legacies..
Old 26-05-2018, 12:08 AM   #96
the nine

Quote:
100 billion easy?

You are living in a dream world.
yes
No
What does google say..we are over populated because humans are cancer?
Old 26-05-2018, 05:30 PM   #97
spoiltvictorian

"There is a quote function for your to post where Ive once stated that"
Quote:
"The population is not growing"
Is that what you're looking for?