Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 05-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
ex sheep

Default Time and Space - ILLUSION

We decode time and space in our reality constantly, how often do you realise in your day to day life that its an illusion ?
Old 05-02-2014, 04:37 PM   #2
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
We decode time and space in our reality constantly, how often do you realise in your day to day life that its an illusion ?
Iv'e known for years that it's an illusion. Ever since I first stepped outside of time. Since then I somewhat live outside of time and am not subject to the biological clock that most people feel creeps up on them. I do not care if I ever father children in this life, and I don't care if my life is perceived as being wasted. It's all bollocks as prophet Icke says.

If you want to break up the illusion, simply unfocus your eye's a little or cross them. Even doing this simple thing can allow you to somewhat step out of this reality.

Right now I'm kind of addicted to this music. Repeating it over and over is steadily raising my vibrational level. It is bringing me back towards the bliss that I like living in. (Words are 'Yod Hey Shin Vav Hey)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhJeLEF_S9o

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom brother
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #3
mamnoon
Inactive

Sort of realized it when I tried remembering a moment from years back and saying to myself "I'll never forget this moment and the things in it."

And of course I did. So I think it was a little after that I realized it wasn't real.
mamnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:29 PM   #4
gremlin

Since I took LSD (acid).

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:50 PM   #5
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Since I took LSD (acid).
You like a good book, Gremlin.

Just read this, it's excellent.....gives the real truth and real purpose of LSD.

It's called: Mystic Chemist: The Life of Albert Hofmann and His Discovery of LSD.

Interesting stuff, well worth a look.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:03 PM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
You like a good book, Gremlin.

Just read this, it's excellent.....gives the real truth and real purpose of LSD.

It's called: Mystic Chemist: The Life of Albert Hofmann and His Discovery of LSD.

Interesting stuff, well worth a look.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acid-New-Sec...history+of+lsd

I read this years ago and quite an interesting read then. Thanks for the link I'll have a gander.

One thing I did find out about LSD was the fact that it actually switches off the brain functions, it was a science study. So imagine when you die who want's to stay here when you are literally being taken to a place with so much energy. can't wait.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 05-02-2014 at 06:04 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:05 PM   #7
ufochick

A lot of the time I realize it's a game and illusion...... lately I've noticed I've been losing.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:39 PM   #8
cody2

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
If you want to break up the illusion, simply unfocus your eye's a little or cross them. Even doing this simple thing can allow you to somewhat step out of this reality.
This is interesting silent revolution - how does doing what you suggest allow us to step out of reality, what can I expect to happen etc...
cody2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #9
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody2 View Post
This is interesting silent revolution - how does doing what you suggest allow us to step out of reality, what can I expect to happen etc...
It's something subtle. We are so used to relying on the world we can see and we don't pay much attention to the other senses that are feeling the world around us. By making your sight go a little blurred, you soften the reality that you perceive around you. Buddha is often depicted with crossed eyes on statues and pictures, and it both breaks the reality and stimulates the minds eye.

Those magic eye pictures break the reality as well, though I'm still trying to understand exactly what my eyes are doing when I'm looking at them.
I sometimes stare at a fixed point in a room and everything around that point of vision will distort and turn into patches of various shades of colour. It is like everything but that fixed point of focus goes to wave form rather than particle form.

I have a feeling that whatever the eye's are doing when looking at the magic eye pictures, you could use the method to perceive other dimensions or entities and spirits.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:53 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

Who is perceiving the illusory?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 10:51 AM   #11
iciclesnow
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
It's something subtle. We are so used to relying on the world we can see and we don't pay much attention to the other senses that are feeling the world around us. By making your sight go a little blurred, you soften the reality that you perceive around you. Buddha is often depicted with crossed eyes on statues and pictures, and it both breaks the reality and stimulates the minds eye.

Those magic eye pictures break the reality as well, though I'm still trying to understand exactly what my eyes are doing when I'm looking at them.
I sometimes stare at a fixed point in a room and everything around that point of vision will distort and turn into patches of various shades of colour. It is like everything but that fixed point of focus goes to wave form rather than particle form.

I have a feeling that whatever the eye's are doing when looking at the magic eye pictures, you could use the method to perceive other dimensions or entities and spirits.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
me too! the solid objects look like they're turning liquid and start doing sort of waves, it's really strange! Ages ago in an intense dreadful situation I focused on my feet and everything in the room became gold, and then started that wave thingy. it's not to be recommended though because I feel like I'm losing my grip.
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 11:07 AM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
I think to call time and space an illusion is misleading... It's a root assumption we on earth all agree to , and it forms the structure, framework of our reality here, and we use this format to experience reality, be creative, have an adventure.

Of course , once we've explored all it's aspects, exhausted all possibilities , we can decide to change the rules , and .....poff ...space and time will be gone.

But not for a very ,very , very long time , I suspect.

We've hardly begun to scratch the surface of this format of reality....
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 11:18 PM   #13
yelrah
Inactive

Quote:
I know i am not that grammatical or a grammar nazi..
but if we decode IT... then surely the illusion is in the process of being undone.

or if we decode IT.. whilst life continues to be an illusion.. then surely time and space do in fact exist on a subconsious level whilst the illusion of life detracts from clarity of their forces.

OR.

sometimes we drive the car, sometimes we just sit behind the wheel, how often do you realise that oneday the car will rust? the rusts memory of travel, stasis and the crash just an illusion as it seeps deeper into the junkyard heap! etc..

gibbershit david.. complete gibbershit.

the only people who dont "think" time exists are people who have no natural accord with the procession of natural time, some people who have no accord or respect for natural time do so in order to circumnavigate consensual perception, or natural law.
much in the same way a knife in the gut does not consent to the existence of gut where the blade chooses to be. its either this or to have no perception of time on account of the knife in the gut destroying the natural bodies perception of itself within time.
i choose for time to exist and for its presence to support life.
I choose the knife to belong to its maker, wet it rusts.
the memory it holds of cut and thrust rusty carving inside the rusty mask of its wet wielder.

the only knife i trust is scalpel, it supports further TIME by making SPACE in flesh where none was before. it only seeks to perfect life within time, small damages for greater health in the long term.
I choose this knife to belong to its wielder also, as it carves to grant equal health within the surgeons mask.
KARMA. which knife do you hold? If you are not a surgeon you do not need to stab people by default.
i.e. if you have no real understanding of time you dont need to fuck up other peoples perception in order to keep your "edge". oh great lobotomised lobotomiser there is a knife in your gut... illuminati use you to betray the many without getting their hands dirty.

Last edited by yelrah; 14-09-2014 at 12:28 AM.
yelrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #14
1zenith
Banned

Default A lot

Quote:
LIke this doesnt make sense to me and tells me how phony time is.

How can it be 7 hours ahead in England or 24 hours ahead in
Australia , and 7 hours and 24 hours behind here in U S?
We are all on the same time. We should all be aging at the same rate.

SO to me that tells me its a hoax. AND i know it is.
Because when i am outta body i never think about time and the fact that i am butt naked.

You/I only feel butt naked in 3D reality.

I know space is illusion too. Because when I take pics in my house sometimes i get 1000s of orbs.

So 1000s of E ts in my house tells me space is illusion.

Space, time, and butt nakedness, is just HUMAN concepts.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 01:14 AM   #15
glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
LIke this doesnt make sense to me and tells me how phony time is.

How can it be 7 hours ahead in England or 24 hours ahead in
Australia , and 7 hours and 24 hours behind here in U S?
We are all on the same time. We should all be aging at the same rate.

SO to me that tells me its a hoax. AND i know it is.
Because when i am outta body i never think about time and the fact that i am butt naked.

You/I only feel butt naked in 3D reality.

I know space is illusion too. Because when I take pics in my house sometimes i get 1000s of orbs.

So 1000s of E ts in my house tells me space is illusion.

Space, time, and butt nakedness, is just HUMAN concepts.
Yes it's abit like when everyone in the world celebrates New years day at different times! Time is a fake construct. It's so s*** how we're bound to it.

Last edited by glitter; 16-09-2014 at 01:18 AM.
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 10:04 PM   #16
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Who is perceiving the illusory?
Percival
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 10:06 PM   #17
grandmasterp
Banned

Deep.
Kudos Arthur.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:53 PM   #18
Cryptoverse

IMO time and space are not illusions. They are real. However they have scientific mechanics that can be bent with technology. So I would say time and space are relative, not illusions.

Without time, thought would not be possible.

Without space to inhabit, we could not exist IMO.

A lot is being learned about the nature of reality. Just because atoms are 99.99999 empty space doesn't make them an illusion alltogether... Smack a plate against your head. See if thats an illusion. Seems real enough to me.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-10-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #19
tsuntsu
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter View Post
Yes it's abit like when everyone in the world celebrates New years day at different times! Time is a fake construct. It's so s*** how we're bound to it.
I do believe every top astro and theoretical physicist in the world would disagree with you on this one, as does Einstein... of course no offense intended by this.

Time is directly related to space. Space is a reality within this dimension. Therefore time AND space are tangible and time is even considered by most physicists as the 4th dimension of our universe, and they are in fact correct as one cannot exist without the other. Time will ALWAYS be relative to space.

Our crude means of measuring time even show how time is relative to space. We rotate on an axis in space and we measure the time it takes to make one full rotation in space as a roughly 24 hour day.
We measure the time it takes to revolve completely around the sun as roughly a year.
If either our rotation or revolution were different, faster or slower, TIME itself would be relative to that difference, and our day or year would not be what it presently is, it would adjust according to space.
It is easier and more accurate to simply think of time as a dimension rather than a standard measurement.

Last edited by tsuntsu; 11-10-2014 at 09:03 PM.
tsuntsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 04:25 AM   #20
sh3lly

I think in the physical body and in physical realms/planets/etc., time is real. However, it is an illusion because when we are out of our physical bodies, there is no need for time. Our eternal souls do not exist in time, only when we are in organic bodies.

Physical time exists only on earth or on physical planets/solar systems.