Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 15-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #41
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Maybe I can get a new job snooping around in peoples back gardens and looking through their bins

Funnily enough, I wouldn't have thought that things like looking for a new job would be a trigger for stuff like this, but it makes alot of sense. I reckon the phone stuff started around the time started looking for another job

Also My boyf is really into the same sort of stuff as I am (alternative news, conspiracy, esoteric stuff) we talk about it on the phone, hmm.

Glad you enjoyed the compliment, and that we didn't get off on the wrong foot, and you are right, I do have a nack of making myself a target lol, tact and diplomacy have never been my strong points

Last edited by unusual_suspect; 15-10-2008 at 11:57 PM.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 11:59 PM   #42
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
Maybe I can get a new job snooping around in peoples back gardens and looking through their bins

Funnily enough, I wouldn't have though that things like looking for a new job would be a trigger for stuff like this, but it makes alot of sense. I reckon the phone stuff started around the time started looking for another job

Also My boyf is really into the same sort of stuff as I am (alternative news, conspiracy, esoteric stuff) we talk about it on the phone, hmm.

Glad you enjoyed the compliment, and that we didn't get off on the wrong foot, and you are right, I do have a nack of making myself a target lol, tact and diplomacy have never been my strong points

im apologising for what i said .
i do presume things too easily .

talking conspiracy on the phone really is a big nono .

all forums are the same too .
but phone calls usually are monitored by local councils .
naming ????????????????????????

yours .

and mine near me .

its to keep track on how to control
how people resist
what they can spot etc .

chatting to your man is best done one on one .

phone calls ?
make as least as possible unless its to good old mum or dad .

boyfreinds is ok

but keep conspiracy down to a all time low .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #43
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Yeh, I'm going to steer clear of the conspiracy stuff. The funny thing is that I clearly hear the sound of a reciver being picked up every time I am on the phone to him. I am going to start keeping a diary of how far into the conversation this happens, and what is said just before it happens, maybe a pattern will emerge.

The thing is, that if I was to say to anyone about this, they would basically tell me to put my tin foil hat on lol.

I have noticed cars parking up in my street, but there are a couple of houses with some obvious shady goings on, so I don't think I am being watched. The telephone calls definitely though and only that.

Apology accepted, peace bruv
Old 16-10-2008, 12:27 AM   #44
tracker

Quote:
Yeh, I'm going to steer clear of the conspiracy stuff. The funny thing is that I clearly hear the sound of a reciver being picked up every time I am on the phone to him. I am going to start keeping a diary of how far into the conversation this happens, and what is said just before it happens, maybe a pattern will emerge.

The thing is, that if I was to say to anyone about this, they would basically tell me to put my tin foil hat on lol.

I have noticed cars parking up in my street, but there are a couple of houses with some obvious shady goings on, so I don't think I am being watched. The telephone calls definitely though and only that.

there is no harm in what you are thinking or if you feel like jotting down notes .

and yes

can you imagine what it feels like if you were to voice all those concerns ?

straight to the funny farm .

thats why i do feel sorry for some people coz it does happen to them for nothing .

the funny thing is this .

imagine as though nothing was happening but you thought there was .
no emagine voicing your concerns to many people .
now imagine that one of those people thought
why are they so bothered ?
so they then talk to others who then think
maybe we should look see .

final trap isnt it ?

it is a tricky area .

but what you feel and think is not wrong .

it is how you use those thoughts and feelings that matters in the end .

piece and love be with you and your other half , always .
Old 16-10-2008, 01:55 AM   #45
tracker

what im trying to tell you is that soon

we are all going to have to really analise who we talk too and about what .

so far

our councils and authorities have only played behind the scenes , covertly , quietly and with tact .

soon they can do it in our faces and there will be nothing we can do either .

and dont expect most neighbours to help , they wont .

it is defo gonna come and its not a matter of if

but when .
Old 16-10-2008, 06:48 AM   #46
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Your telephone can be accessed to record conversations when the receiver is down. A good way to outfox the monitors is the old way, talk in the kitchen, put the tap on apparently, they can't hear a thing with the sound of water running.
Myth

total crap about the tap thing - a tv on really loud with the fuzzy interferiance :P
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #47
wazaaap

Quote:
Does anyone ever hear the sound of a receiver being picked up when theyr'e on the phone to certain people?

Phone lines come in 500pair cables - that means in one cable to the Green boxes outside your hoise has 500 phone lines in one cable. they then use 2 pair which is 2 phone lines through into your house.

most of the time they just jumper up one.

now these cables if both together ion a 500 pair cable can pick each other up. so if my cable and your cable are together (they are called jumpers in the industry) you would hear what i was saying and vis versa.

i have a tracer which can listen in on lines - all i need to do is bust into one of the green boxes in the street and listen in - i also have a tap in BUT phone :-) free phone calls, if you want to risk it.

so if you hear someone on your line dont be alarmed it wont be bugged.

bugging is dont via computer at the other end :-)

You will never know when your phone is bugged :-)
Old 16-10-2008, 06:58 AM   #48
wazaaap

Quote:
You are bang on it, have you seen what sort of wages companies are paying these days? I am a single parent, I would love to become self sufficient or move out of this country, need money for that though, it makes me sick that I work a 40 hr week for bugger all and will probably spend my life trying to get through the neck of the bottle

Seriously though, I take it that you watch what you say on the phone, I'm starting to think that I should do the same cause of the weird phone stuff, what sort of things should you avoid talking about?
look into ed dale - great guy. he teaches internet marketing - a great way to make cash for sitting on the computer.

it is not a scam or anything.

i have done the thirty day challenge for the last two years and have made about £2k this year
Old 16-10-2008, 07:02 AM   #49
wazaaap

Quote:

just report a fault to BT or who ever - tell them your phone is having alot of interferance and your frined said "it is two jumpers together on the fram that is causing it - or that someone has tapped the line"

if you say that and say he workd for BT - They will have to either sort it out or stop buggin it.

they could have a device down in the box which monitors it - they sometimes make a small click when they start recording.
Old 16-10-2008, 07:05 AM   #50
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
what im trying to tell you is that soon

we are all going to have to really analise who we talk too and about what .

so far

our councils and authorities have only played behind the scenes , covertly , quietly and with tact .

soon they can do it in our faces and there will be nothing we can do either .

and dont expect most neighbours to help , they wont .

it is defo gonna come and its not a matter of if

but when .
I never worry about what i say on the phone = fuck them, i work in telecomms i know what they can and cant do

I have also worked for the met police flying squad and have worked in vauxhall cross building and themes house (MI5 MI6)

I used to be security cleared to the max a civilian can get - and have worked on there phone and IT systems.

Just let them try to bring me down.

I used to be a "law abiding citisen" untill 2 months ago :-)

Last edited by wazaaap; 16-10-2008 at 07:06 AM.
Old 16-10-2008, 08:18 AM   #51
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Thanks, I will check out that Ed Dale, do you have to pay tax on it, or are there ways of getting round it?

I am getting a website together in my spare time (will have to watch forum usage etc) to try and sell atr/design work, will have to see how that goes in the curent economic climate though.

The phone thing is weird for sure, you are right, if the phone is bugged it should be digital and make no noise.

Day off today
Old 16-10-2008, 08:27 AM   #52
tracker

interesting wazaap .
thanks for that knowledge of yours .
again youve proven very usefull on survival issues .

certainly wraps up a few loose ends in my head .

Old 16-10-2008, 09:30 AM   #53
wazaaap

Quote:
Thanks, I will check out that Ed Dale, do you have to pay tax on it, or are there ways of getting round it?

I am getting a website together in my spare time (will have to watch forum usage etc) to try and sell atr/design work, will have to see how that goes in the curent economic climate though.

The phone thing is weird for sure, you are right, if the phone is bugged it should be digital and make no noise.

Day off today
we dont have digital phones there is no such thing in the public domain - only in offices.

Analog phones - general public
Digital phone - offeces etc...
IP phones - HIGHLY MONITORED!!!
Old 16-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #54
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Oh ok, I thought they converted most of the exchange to digital over recent years.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #55
wazaaap

Quote:
Oh ok, I thought they converted most of the exchange to digital over recent years.
The exchange is digital the phones are not - another load of old shit they feed us :-)
Old 16-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #56
unusual_suspect
Inactive

So what does that mean in terms of surveillance?
Old 16-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #57
wazaaap

Quote:
So what does that mean in terms of surveillance?
easyer to monitor and record :-)

Ok the old analog system was like in the war patching people through and stuff - the old systems done the same.

then computers cam along and instead of manually doing it a machine done it.

now we have digital telephone exchanged that can be unmanned and are linked automatically.

at work you have an extension number - so a 4 diget or 5 diget number that is yours - the numbers before it are all the same.

all the extensions go out on the one land line - so on one phone number you can have many extensions

the uk is the same.

0207 (for central london) then the number after it is your extension number on the switch - so when you call someone it goes from your phone into an exchange switch and is then connected to another switch and so on untill it finds the other extension number - then it is patched through to the actual phone.

so if im 0207 and i phone an 0208 number this will happen

my phone - my switch - Voice recorder - there switch - there phone.

now both sides of the call is recorded :-)

Last edited by wazaaap; 16-10-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Old 16-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #58
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Thanks for that

That has cleared up a few things for me.
Old 16-10-2008, 10:49 AM   #59
wazaaap

Quote:
Thanks for that

That has cleared up a few things for me.
no problem :-)

dont ask me to explain the computer system it is worse lol.
Old 19-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #60
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
no problem :-)

dont ask me to explain the computer system it is worse lol.

i can imagine .

when i have seen inside those boxes whilst walking past it looks worse than speggetti junctions ,

nightmare stuff if you ask me .
i bet those dudes go home dreaming of spagetti .