Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 05-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #21
petercookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
Nice one PC I wish this knowledge was available in the old days,the simplest things eh!

Easy to die hard to live!!! but with a little preparedness we can survive.

Where are all the young dudes "sounds like a song" its the peeps in there twenty's that will change the world.

The older ones will be the wise ones...if they survive

Flog the playstaion and buy some life saving kit

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101365

Top thread dude ^......
Thanks alot..........
petercookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #22
them

Quote:
Flog the playstaion and buy some life saving kit
Steady on old boy!

Quote:
Top thread dude ^......
Old 05-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #23
lyricusmagna

Quote:
How prepared are you?
-Very ...
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #24
bush doctor

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by them View Post

Steady on old boy!

Old 05-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #25
bush doctor

Default Show us ya kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
-Very ...

Why not share with us man we may pick up some tips

Is there any professionally trained bods on the site to give some survival input?

Show us ya kit
Old 13-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #26
them

This site is worth a browse, somebody I trust recommended their products to me today.

I'm thinking about getting one of the Fortress Stoves to keep in the Landy. I can think of loads of reasons for getting one and very few for not.

One thing I immediately thought of was using it inside a bender to ensure those winter overnight outdoor trips are luxuriously comfortable!
Old 13-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #27
bush doctor

Default Tidy

Looks a tidy bit of kit, couldn't find the price looks like it might be pricey, I have been threatening myself for a while now to make one from an empty gas bottle, loads of ideas out there, here's one that looks quite easy to do.

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/ga...le-wood-burner

I have been told that its essential to fill it full of water before you put the grinder to it.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #28
bush doctor

Default Doctors and nurses

When in a situation with no DR or medic you are left with little choice other than to diagnose and treat your self or other group members with what's available, this includes knowledge of the body and its failings.

No amount of food, water, equipment or good intentions will splint a broken bone suture an open wound or protect an injury from infection.
Basic first aid skills are essential to the balance of a survivours group and should not be overlooked.

If you are on the scratch "dole" I believe you can get big discounts for a first aid course, this skill is not for the faint hearted,and will in the future practical sense be a horses for courses issue, but all in a bonded group should attend one if they can.

When I did my course we learn that statisicly it will be a family member you end up treating.

Once you have attained a basic knowledge you can start to hone your healer skills by learning about medicinal plants and emergancy techniques, pdf books files, and vids can be downloaded on to usb key's to make them easily transferable to other groups for laptops, if you are fortunate to have some way to re-charge the batterys this can be an instant reference library.

My personal book of choice is THE SHIP CAPTAINS MEDICAL GUIDE one I have already provided a link to Amazon in an earlier post.

The rest is hard kit and medicines to have in the camps pharmacy, one that must be religiously updated and restocked when ever anything is used, a log book is essential to keep a record of meds and patient history.

some of the things I have used my self in camp, are fire ash and wild mint to ease chronic stomach cramps and the shits, it works when you are miles from a quack or the chemist you will try it,another is willow leaves and its thin branches a relative of aspirin, great for headachs or toothach, one of my girl friends tried it to ease her period pains and it worked for her.
BTW it also hepls germination of seeds and to root cuttings for the gardeners in camp.

Below is a taster from the master bushman R M

Below is a series of vids for the potential camp medic.

But most important is to enrole in a first aid course, a must for any of you that truly see the reality's of surviving beyond a few months without 999.

Imagine a camp full of food and you are to ill to eat it......Dont forget the meds peeps.

If you have the dosh I recommend medical suplies for yachtsmen.

http://www.bluewatersupplies.com/smmodules.htm

If its not an option to buy,the local hospital is a good source for suters and various other bits, if you know a nurse that is, I cant advocate nicking it.LOL

Learn the art of making colloidal silver once you have the silver, an ounce will make gallons, with some battery's or solar generators to provide the power you can make your own antibiotics for well into the foreseeable.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #29
veritasvoice

I have to be honest with myself: not prepared enough...

Dealing with some vast debts at the moment, and wanting to move out of the area I'm in now as I've identified some pretty major risks to my family in a collapse scenario. I'd rather be in rural North Carolina or South Carolina, owning farmland and growing my own food, than stuck in suburban Alabama.
veritasvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #30
petercookie

Quote:
But most important is to enrole in a first aid course, a must for any of you that truly see the reality's of surviving beyond a few months without 999.

Imagine a camp full of food and you are to ill to eat it......Dont forget the meds peeps.
Yep this is something what i havent really thought about and i over look it abit. I need to learn more about first aid ect because tbh i have my survival/camping bag but i dont even have a first aid kit in it..... I just HOPE, i dont get ill

What would you say are the commonest things that you want to be prepared for?? (So to include it in a first aid kit....) I would like mostly just the basic stuff in a first aid kit, just to make it compact and easy to transport.

(And lets not forget that if someone dies on you, its not always that bad, you can eat them if they are abit fat, Abit of cannabalism ...... (In all honesty though If i was dead i would not mind someone eating the body....Its good to be of service.......... )

Thanks for the links too, i will check them out one time

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html

Last edited by petercookie; 07-03-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #31
infinategood

Does anyone on this site actually watch David Icke and/or listen to him?

I believe, and I could be wrong, that no "kit" will save you when the shite goes down. Isn't that like time to be spiritually prepared?

Not trying to get negative here, just a passing thought. Although I like machetes...
Old 07-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #32
petercookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinategood View Post

I believe, and I could be wrong, that no "kit" will save you when the shite goes down. Isn't that like time to be spiritually prepared?

Not trying to get negative here, just a passing thought. Although I like machetes...
Yep ultimately we will all die one day. I think its good to be abit prepared though, and not only that, it can be abit fun. Going camping out in nature ect....

Mental and spiritual preparation is better than anything though....

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html
Old 07-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #33
erthiz

Hey guys, ive thought about this also.

Its always good to prepare though, like you say pc
Old 08-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #34
bush doctor

Default Whats your take

Quote:

Most on the Forums have absorbed some if not all of David's work.

Depends on what you believe the shtf is? is it a natural disaster or is it the next ice age well over due btw or is it Armageddon in ww3, could it be a depopulation agenda brought on by the elites delivered by chem trails,what about global anarchy brought on by corrupt bankers and governments, boiling point of the populace "look at Greece" the people will only take so much.

Whatever the shtf is one thing is fact, Governments world wide have been preparing for something big for a while now.

It would be a wise move to cover your ass and not your eyes and ears and most importantly as you mention sweet pea your spiritual evolution it should be well and truly in order.

I'm hoping it's the first one on my list if any, as it could in my view be the return of the Destroyer planet Nibiro with an elliptical orbit of 3600 years a much written about event, one that will cause huge tidal waves floods and quakes, ''why would you want that'' you may ask, well the very fact that we are here today means our ancesters survived WITHOUT trillion dollar bunkers, they simply went up the hill got out there kit and survived.

I really hope its not the last one my list,for the others, it wont matter much, for the fight for survival will be over and off we go to our eventual ascension into oneness.

Last edited by bush doctor; 08-03-2010 at 12:06 AM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #35
manxboz

I use to be very prepared, i had a BOB, several months of food and water stored at home etc etc

But recently i have just not really bothered. I should pull myself together, and soon.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:35 PM   #36
bush doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercookie View Post
Yep this is something what i havent really thought about and i over look it abit. I need to learn more about first aid ect because tbh i have my survival/camping bag but i dont even have a first aid kit in it..... I just HOPE, i dont get ill

What would you say are the commonest things that you want to be prepared for?? (So to include it in a first aid kit....) I would like mostly just the basic stuff in a first aid kit, just to make it compact and easy to transport.

(And lets not forget that if someone dies on you, its not always that bad, you can eat them if they are abit fat, Abit of cannabalism ...... (In all honesty though If i was dead i would not mind someone eating the body....Its good to be of service.......... )

Thanks for the links too, i will check them out one time

Sorry PC missed your post somehow trolls at work I guess.

In my experience headaches, diarrhea, superficial cuts and scraps are the most common.

Some imodium is a handy extra.

I found the basic first aid kit that you would find in the supermarket is a good start, then just add a few extra's like paracetamol, antiseptic cream, a scalpel, some good snips and some sutures for doing a Rambo on yourself LOL plus a little booklet and pen"Important".oh I always have some Tampax super in as well as I'm a thoughtful soul

The poster infinategood could well be a handy bod in camp as she likes machetes and could joint the cadaver ready for the BBQ

Last edited by bush doctor; 08-03-2010 at 03:55 PM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #37
bush doctor

Default some reality's to avoid

This rap is a street level view of civic unrest and will be something you will want to avoid if getting out of town is your plan,

Some pissed off peeps here pas de moutons ici

La Rage refers to global politics and the 2005 riots in the banlieues (ghettos) of Paris which spread to other cities.

you dudes in the big towns who think your prepared what would you do if something like this didn't calm down

Another blinder From lightgiver
Old 14-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #38
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Quote:
This rap is a street level view of civic unrest and will be something you will want to avoid if getting out of town is your plan,

Some pissed off peeps here pas de moutons ici

La Rage refers to global politics and the 2005 riots in the banlieues (ghettos) of Paris which spread to other cities.

you dudes in the big towns who think your prepared what would you do if something like this didn't calm down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8txhtB2e5M

Another blinder From lightgiver
What is noticeable on the video is.....the hordes of highly agitated people. Once the chemical reaction gets in the air ...a riot can not be stopped from occurring.
Of course after its started it can be stopped...ie snatch squads for the ring leaders, water cannon and all the usual police/para military tactics.

Now the big if may come if the rioters just get lucky and there is a firearms dealer/shop in the vicinity. So now not only do we have highly agitated rioters....but they are now armed and in no mood to be fucked with. You dont need to be a pro to load a shotgun and fire or a rifle and point at a police line

SO there is your escalation...far fetched !!???....seeing as there are 3,000 odd arms dealers in the Uk I think not.

The term blood lust springs to mind...based on the fact once the killing starts it can become like an aphrodisiac....hard to understand but true non the less
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #39
rydeon

Quote:

Seems to me that the whole 'spiritually prepared' bizz is all well and good but not an excuse to do nothing WTSHTF.
I've met up with some decent and level-headed survivalists who have there country-retreats sorted. We meet up, sort out what's what and hone our skills in the outdoors. Stuff like prepping supplies, foraging for wild game and making sure we've a good group.
If it's going to go really bad it'll be more small homesteading communities that are key.
Some harp on about the lone-wolf ideal but the falacy of that is you need someone to watch you sleep at one point or another and contact with others is necessary, even if just for a chat, barter and trade etc.
Old 16-03-2010, 08:42 AM   #40
tracker

Quote:
YEP many of us do .

Quote:
It depends on what YOU think is meant by when the SHTF .

In the end of ones own life ? yes being spiritually prepared I think is important .

BUT , for an earth quake / flood / massive solar ejection / maybe smaller things than a total earth wipe out scenario , then maybe having some kit might help.
I didn't see people being spiritually prepared doing them any good when Catrina struck/or when the London Hampshire floods hit , or when deep snow mucked up the system for a short while really help anyone who was spiritually prepared .

Quote:
Im sure your not being negative and yes preparing spiritually I think will help in the END , but when the SHTF , it doesnt mean it is the end .

I have sometimes mentioned this on my threads , that there should be spiritual developments for folk because being at one with life is an important mental preparation also .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote