Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 23-08-2018, 10:39 AM   #41
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
I always know I'm on the right track when I'm being attacked on conspiracy forums because it's pretty obvious they are filled with disinformation agents who don't want anyone to know the real truth about 9/11. So thank you everyone for your comments. They are very helpful for my research.

Dear Thermion, people who think the world is controlled by reptilians don't need me to make them look stupid.

For those of you who are interested in my theory, here's more proof of fakery:

Donald Trump being interviewed 2 days after 9/11 by a German tv station. Oh but wait! Is he really in NYC?? Hmm... anyone with a bit of expertise in image analysis can tell very easily he's in front of a green screen. Which would mean it was pre-recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

Here's a scene from Forrest Gump that is 100% fake according to the director Robert Zemeckis. Looks pretty real doesn't it? It was made 7 years before 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2QGUkVqv-M

If the planes were fake, then the towers also had to be fake in order to crash CGI/holographic planes into them. Pure logic.
NBC News interview same day same clothes and would appear to be outside amongst the action. So why would they do one outside and one green screen.

It appears he is in New York on the day.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 11:08 AM   #42
oz93666

This must be the most stupid and damaging thread to the reputation of this forum that has ever been started ...

What must new visitors to this forum think?

You see where it leads ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
It's a bit like the Apollo 'hoax'; it gets so complicated, it's much easier just to do it for real.
It gets put in the same basket as Apollo hoax ...

If any thread deserves to be ranted this is the one. I don't know the motives of people who keep feeding it , but they need to think about what they're doing.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 01:31 PM   #43
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I honestly don't know how it happened.
I think the softening of the structure to allow the plane to be absorbed must be considered unless its proven false.
Whatever.

Quote:
What do you think happened that day?
How did 3 planes drop 4 buildings?
4 passenger planes took off....with people on them. Getting rid of them without anyone noticing and pretending there weren't any planes is an absurd claim.

Quote:
Melted granite under the site..
Nope. I have no interest in helping you find answers. There are so many 911 theories. The bonkers ones are nukes ...space weapons and no planes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 01:45 PM   #44
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This must be the most stupid and damaging thread to the reputation of this forum that has ever been started ...
Hmmm, I think some of your mad claims are way worse than this.

Quote:
What must new visitors to this forum think?
That the regulars think it's a mad claim?

Quote:
You see where it leads ....
Censorship?

Quote:
It gets put in the same basket as Apollo hoax …
That one is viewable by visitors also - they see the claims getting ripped apart.

Quote:
If any thread deserves to be ranted this is the one.
Censorship. Members are showing why the claim is daft....what's the problem?

Quote:
I don't know the motives of people who keep feeding it , but they need to think about what they're doing.
As opposed to ignoring it?
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:44 PM   #45
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
4 passenger planes took off....with people on them. Getting rid of them without anyone noticing and pretending there weren't any planes is an absurd claim.
That's not what Pilotsfor911truth say...
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
The Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) keeps detailed records of (amongst others) take off times.
For both the planes of American Airlines, that were reportedly hijacked and crashed (AA11/WTC-1 and AA77/Pentagon), the BTS reported no take off times - so the planes didn’t leave the airport (until later). According to earlier information (that was later altered) from BTS these planes weren’t even scheduled to fly on September 11, 2001: http://www.serendipity.li/wot/aa_flts/aa_flts.htm

This leaves the 2 airplanes of United Airlines. According to information from Air Traffic Control (ATC) - UA93 was still flying after it had supposedly crashed in Shanksville: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/united-...-airborne.html

This leaves 1 plane. According to information of the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) UA175 was still flying 20 minutes after it - according to the official story - had crashed in WTC-2: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/ACARS-C...TER-CRASH.html

So according to records: 2 planes didn’t even leave the airport, while the 2 other planes were still flying when according to the official story they had already crashed.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322350

Last edited by st jimmy; 23-08-2018 at 02:45 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 05:15 PM   #46
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
That's not what Pilotsfor911truth say..
Whatever, there can't possibly be another reason for any alleged discrepancy

I'm off....there's crazy and there's the thousands of unnecessary problems and risks from no planes
Quote: