Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 14-12-2016, 03:27 PM   #1
reverendjim
Inactive

Default the fight for monetary refom in canada

http://comer.org/

"About Us

Whether you know a little – or a lot – about economics, our website is for everyone. An understanding of economics. The realization of a workable and equitable national, global economic theory may well determine how we are to live from here on in, in a reasonable fashion.

COMER is an international publishing and education resource based in Toronto, Canada, and is comprised of people who are concerned about the destabilizing effects current economic and monetary policies have had, and are having, on the citizens of Canada and other countries.

COMER argues for prices in a mixed economy (economic reform), and advocates for changes in monetary policy (monetary reform) through revisions in the Bank of Canada Act.

The Journal of the Committee on Monetary and Economic Reform was launched as COMER Comments in 1988. Its purpose was to study the strange turn that monetary policy was taking under the aggressive leadership of the world's central banks and, in particular, the 1991 proclamation of John Crow, then Governor of the Bank of Canada, who declared “zero inflation” to be the primary concern of the central bank."

Last edited by reverendjim; 14-12-2016 at 03:27 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 03:32 PM   #2
reverendjim
Inactive

canada is the only place i can think of where this is going on. the press is obviously gagged because the case keeps coming up on the supreme court docket and they dont report it. media watches the docket...thats a fact. so they are gaged, self gagged or just stupid and i doubt that. i have found one very poor cbc story about this. i guess they must of figured no one would be interested

Last edited by reverendjim; 14-12-2016 at 03:40 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote