Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 26-08-2016, 03:34 PM   #121
thehiddenroom6669
Banned

Default A financial Event

involving the N.H.S would be a critical event if more hospitals were closed , people would.not be able to get treatment and that is pretty critical in which case people would need ideas to help their health lest of course you don't wantt to help people.
thehiddenroom6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 03:37 PM   #122
thehiddenroom6669
Banned

Default Medical staff are over stretched if finances are cut

and staff overworked and they leave the medical profession and their are staff shortages that is a critical event not sure about Biblical but for those persons with serious health conditions i think it may be.
Old 26-08-2016, 04:06 PM   #123
surfer12

Just to clarify, when I used the term "biblical event" in the title of this thread, I used it in the context of a financial crisis that dramatically changes the course of human history. Many financial commentators are saying a global financial crisis is imminent. For example, Lord Mervyn King warns that the world economy stands on the cusp of another crash:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...arns-lord-mer/

Quote:
Former Bank of England Governor Lord Mervyn King has warned that the world is on the cusp of another crash because regulators’ have failed in their attempts to reform the financial system in the wake of the last crisis.

Last edited by surfer12; 26-08-2016 at 04:07 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 04:42 PM   #124
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehiddenroom6669 View Post
involving the N.H.S would be a critical event if more hospitals were closed , people would.not be able to get treatment and that is pretty critical in which case people would need ideas to help their health lest of course you don't wantt to help people.
We are all looking at the worst case scenarios here, but remember who ever leaves or goes will also take their real life skills with them and this is what is most important, so whatever drought is created there will still be able people to help other people.
This is why the cabal needs to take away as many skills from a post industrial paradigm and turn it into a service type economy as quickly as possible, this has already been done and we are now feeling the drought begin to bite hard.
Our security in such a paradigm is for others to begin training each other in as many different skills as possible, which our tiny group of experts have been doing here and the dividends are well worth the effort. .
The greater variety we have as individuals the better off we will be in the long run, so seek the right people now before we enter a desert of a society with nothing but sand to eat.

Last edited by the apprentice; 26-08-2016 at 04:48 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 01:46 PM   #125
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Just to clarify, when I used the term "biblical event" in the title of this thread, I used it in the context of a financial crisis that dramatically changes the course of human history. Many financial commentators are saying a global financial crisis is imminent. For example, Lord Mervyn King warns that the world economy stands on the cusp of another crash:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...arns-lord-mer/
We can be on the cusp of financial disaster whenever the BIS/IMF/WB decides we are.

They control everything, nothing is random
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 02:08 PM   #126
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
We can be on the cusp of financial disaster whenever the BIS/IMF/WB decides we are.

They control everything, nothing is random
The World Bank and IMF, etc., are controlled by reptilian demonic forces, and yes they do control the illusory material world but they don't control spiritual reality. A biblical event could also involve their expulsion from earth.
Old 27-08-2016, 08:40 PM   #127
thehiddenroom6669
Banned

Default I.ve finished

in the event of a ctitical crisis event i will have a four pole raft screwed together with screws and string did,not have no rope but did use some glue and sellotape only got to get to France first so hopefully this will be adequate .
For a sail i have used two old tea towells and for a good luck mascot to keep me afloat i have found a pair of black lacey frilly nik naks at the back of my underwear drawer these are my lucky pants so i shall tie these to my sail.
Food wise i have three mars bars six packets of cheese and onion crisps and a crate of lager incase i decide to have a party and invite someone along to chill
and thats that i have a roof rack on my car and in the event of an emergency can quickly attach the raft to this and drive straight to the beach what a pro and i never even went to Brownies the brown owl was a miserable cow and would'not let me in
worn out now off to bed goodnight.

Last edited by thehiddenroom6669; 27-08-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old 27-08-2016, 09:40 PM   #128
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
The World Bank and IMF, etc., are controlled by reptilian demonic forces, and yes they do control the illusory material world but they don't control spiritual reality. A biblical event could also involve their expulsion from earth.
That would be nice but IMO hiddenroom's plan is far more practical.
Given a choice between fiction or flooding, and with all respect to you buddy- I'd book a place on her raft.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 27-08-2016 at 09:41 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 10:03 PM   #129
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
That would be nice but IMO hiddenroom's plan is far more practical.
Given a choice between fiction or flooding, and with all respect to you buddy- I'd book a place on her raft.
You're welcome to your raft. I prefer knowledge that the reptilian rule of this planet is coming to a close. The signs of global economic collapse are just one of many that the reptilian system if failing. All governments receive power from those demonic forces - governments are failing and people are losing faith in politicians. In this Apocalypse, all's being revealed. It's a necessary process for the cleansing of the planet, whether you cling to a raft or not. Armageddon has nothing to do with the end of the world, but the end of the system. Running to the hills, hiding in a cave, or paddling in a raft to the North Pole will not alter the reality that release from this system will come from within. There's nothing to fear or run away from. As David Icke says, we're infinite consciousness. Even death is an illusion.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:12 PM   #130
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehiddenroom6669 View Post
in the event of a ctitical crisis event i will have a four pole raft screwed together with screws and string did,not have no rope but did use some glue and sellotape only got to get to France first so hopefully this will be adequate .
For a sail i have used two old tea towells and for a good luck mascot to keep me afloat i have found a pair of black lacey frilly nik naks at the back of my underwear drawer these are my lucky pants so i shall tie these to my sail.
Food wise i have three mars bars six packets of cheese and onion crisps and a crate of lager incase i decide to have a party and invite someone along to chill
and thats that i have a roof rack on my car and in the event of an emergency can quickly attach the raft to this and drive straight to the beach what a pro and i never even went to Brownies the brown owl was a miserable cow and would'not let me in
worn out now off to bed goodnight.
Sounds like a scene from the Rothschild plastique boat, no wait, swallows and amazons,

Last edited by the apprentice; 27-08-2016 at 10:29 PM.
Old 28-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #131
the apprentice
Inactive

Don'tforget a copy of culpeppers complete herbal for the cure alls.

Last edited by aster; 28-08-2016 at 10:43 AM. Reason: quoted post has been deleted as off topic
Old 01-09-2016, 10:10 AM   #132
oneriver

What's going to happen when the plebs find out there is no gold left???

Quote:
Deutsche Bank Refuses Delivery Of Physical Gold Upon Demand

While the trading world was focused on the latest news involving Deutsche Bank, namely that the troubled German bank had been contemplating a merger with Germany's other mega-bank, Commerzbank as part of a strategy to sell all or part of a key business to speed up its flagging overhaul, a more troubling report emerged in a German gold analysis website, according to which Deutsche Bank was unable to satisfy a gold delivery request when asked to do so by a client of Germany's Xetra-Gold service.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ld-upon-demand
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 01:49 PM   #133
mrspoons

Oh dear oh dear! Surely those trustworthy bankers weren't selling non existent gold! Is this going to be the final straw that broke the Deutsche bank!

Last edited by mrspoons; 01-09-2016 at 01:54 PM.
mrspoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 01:30 PM   #134
domflat
Inactive

Default Washington D C

Rothschilds Show Us The Future?
- World Digital Currency

InToNet
domflat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:29 PM   #135
domflat
Inactive

Default procedure and racketeering

Warren Pollock-US Twilight Zone of Pre-Collapse Just like Rome - Published on Sep 4, 2016

Greg Hunter
domflat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 08:47 PM   #136
oneriver

Deutsche Bank is teetering on the brink of oblivion. It has 20x Germany's total GDP in derivative debt. Is this it? Could they bail the lumbering beast even if they wanted to?

Quote:
The Run Begins: Deutsche Bank Hedge Fund Clients Withdraw Excess Cash

Deutsche Bank concerns just went to '11' as Bloomberg reports a number of funds that clear derivatives trades with Deutsche Bank AG have withdrawn some excess cash and positions held at the lender, a sign of counterparties’ mounting concerns about doing business with Europe’s largest investment bank.

While the vast majority of Deutsche Bank’s more than 200 derivatives-clearing clients have made no changes, some funds that use the bank’s prime brokerage service have moved part of their listed derivatives holdings to other firms this week, according to an internal bank document seen by Bloomberg News.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...teral-exposure
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote