Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 19-08-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
morning

Default The Stock Market Did Something That Hasn’t Happened Since...

The Stock Market Did Something That Hasn’t Happened Since The Dotcom Crash

Economic calamities can be tricky to predict. It’s easy enough to determine that an economy is on an unsustainable course, but trying to tell exactly when a recession or an economic collapse is going to occur, is nearly impossible. Still, there are always warning signs that can tell us when the end is very near.

We may have witnessed one of those warning signs this week, when the stock market passed an eerily familiar milestone. On Thursday, all three stock market indices closed at all-time highs. The S&P 500 closed at 2,185.79, Nasdaq at 5,228.40, and Dow at 18,613.52.

So what’s so significant about that? The last time these indices all reached record highs on the same day, was on December 31st, 1999. Over the course of three months, these indices continued to grow and reach new highs, but by March they had all peaked. What followed was the beginning of the Dotcom crash, and the deflation of one of the biggest bubbles in history.

Of course, there’s no telling if what we’re seeing is another harbinger of economic doom. It could be a coincidence. On the other hand, it does sound ominous. What are the odds of all three stock market indices reaching a record high on the same day? It’s not a common occurrence. It sure sounds like the sort of thing that would happen at the peak of an economic bubble.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/08/...ampaign=buffer
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 06:47 PM   #2
reverendjim
Inactive

The interesting thing is that I didn't feel a thing. Must be living properly I guess.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 09:08 PM   #3
raburgeson

Well, us (USA)slaves have to be treated like you slaves (Briton) because we just did something the NWO didn't like. (Brexit and Election). Seems to me we bought those banks a while back and we haven't taken possession yet!!!!
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 09:15 PM   #4
raburgeson

To stop confusion from starting up the banks are running the wall street scam. No I am going to go watch them crush new cars because one of the only industries they push that is producing a viable product can't sell them because no one is working. There is no industry because NWO runs wallstreet and the banks, get it???? You can join me, lots of new cars being crushed on youtube.

If you people are on top of things the wars are going to go away and we are going to to something constructive with our lives. Aren't you tired of hearing you are a useless eater when they took your jobs away?

Last edited by raburgeson; 14-11-2016 at 09:19 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 09:51 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
To stop confusion from starting up the banks are running the wall street scam. No I am going to go watch them crush new cars because one of the only industries they push that is producing a viable product can't sell them because no one is working. There is no industry because NWO runs wallstreet and the banks, get it???? You can join me, lots of new cars being crushed on youtube.

If you people are on top of things the wars are going to go away and we are going to to something constructive with our lives. Aren't you tired of hearing you are a useless eater when they took your jobs away?
Yep that's why I acted for action a long time ago now and got busy instead of watching telly.

www.rollotomaz1.wordpress.com

Look at all these new cars that nobody wants.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/unsoldcars.asp
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote