Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 16-05-2016, 09:03 AM   #1
jake_ball

Exclamation Will they get rid of the pound if we remain in the eu ?

Something that I have not heard them talk about on the MSM (although I dont really watch tv these days) is something that is extremely important to the people of Britain - If we remain in the EU will they get rid of the Pound soon after ? I suspect that they will. The British people need to be made aware of this, cos I suspect that virtually no-one wants rid of the pound.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 16-05-2016 at 09:09 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 09:06 AM   #2
fairyprincess

I suspect they'd like too. But its politically awkward. Same with an outright dismantlement of the NHS.

Best do it with stealth..... Where heading towards a cashless society, anyhow.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 09:07 AM   #3
fairyprincess

I do suspect a win for remain will lead to a rush through or pro-eu legaslation, though...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 09:13 AM   #4
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Something that I have not heard them talk about on the MSM (although I dont really watch tv these days) is something that ie extremely important to the people of Britain - If we remain in the EU will they get rid of the Pound soon after ? I suspect that they will. The British people need to be made aware of this, cos I suspect that virtually no-one wants rid of the pound.
Interestingly enough, it's something which Cameron has sworn to hang onto (as did Margaret Thatcher) with our 'special relationship' in order to retain 'sovereignty'...whatever that means exactly, and there's probably a reason for it at some higher financial echelon as a benchmark exchange rate which is exclusive of both EU and USA. It is as if, unlike any other member state, UK has always demanded one foot in, one foot out of EU. There will be a reason for this. Not sure what it is.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 11:05 AM   #5
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Something that I have not heard them talk about on the MSM (although I dont really watch tv these days) is something that is extremely important to the people of Britain - If we remain in the EU will they get rid of the Pound soon after ? I suspect that they will. The British people need to be made aware of this, cos I suspect that virtually no-one wants rid of the pound.
I think the ultimate goal is a ONE WORLD CURRENCY, but that's some way off. If Britain was to remain within the EU, I don't think sterling would be ditched in the short-term. As the CORPORATION OF THE CITY OF LONDON is the financial arm of the Cabal, a State within a State, perhaps the future one world currency will be sterling.

Excerpt from the Telegraph

David Cameron's four key demands to remain in the EU revealed. David Cameron and his Cabinet allies name their price for Britain to stay part of Europe

"An “explicit statement” that the euro is not the official currency of the EU, making clear that Europe is a “multi-currency” union. Ministers want this declaration in order to protect the status of the pound sterling as a legitimate currency that will always exist."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-revealed.html

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 16-05-2016 at 11:06 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 11:54 AM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Ministers want this declaration in order to protect the status of the pound sterling as a legitimate currency that will always exist."
That's the problem.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 01:07 PM   #7
grandmasterp
Banned

The EU deffo wants rid of the GB Pound so we should all vote LEAVE on June 23rd.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 08:05 AM   #8
gymgenius

I think the ultimate goal is a One World Currency Cashless Society and I'm interested to see which of those two components happens first.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 10:17 AM   #9
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
I think the ultimate goal is a One World Currency Cashless Society and I'm interested to see which of those two components happens first.
I agree this is a goal. As to which comes first it would seem logical to have done with physical cash first and then introduce the one world currency. Why print a new worldwide fiat currency if you are planning to do away with it eventually?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote