Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 30-03-2018, 06:01 PM   #41
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
First of all define proof. In mathematics there are three different kinds of proof: proof by derivation, proof by deduction and proof by contradiction. I have posted a thread on just this. It is interesting that people who want proof almost never specify what kind of proof they want. This is the behaviour of lawyers who know they cannot win in any other way. I thought that we were trying to move away from this kind of behaviour in these forums? As to the fact that I am not answering your comments I think that I am. It seems that you are diverting away from the points that I am making. I have made it clear why I am unable to post links. There is something wrong on the site I do not have problems with other sites. If you wish not to resume our pleasant discussion that is your privilege shame we were getting on so nicely. Just to make the point I have tried to post threads describing what I mean. My likeness threads but it has been pointed out that I need to provide images of what I mean. In any case we have got well away from my initial posting. To make it clear I can't post links
You don't have to post 'links' just TYPE the web address You have TYPED your posts so you can type the web address into your post - simple. So now you can post the websites that explain the 14 year old boy you said went to prison while the adult woman he got pregnant went free and type the other links also.

But what does not being able to post links have to do with you refusing to post your opinion on the abuse Karen did to Diana Davison? Eh?
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:34 AM   #42
mannybash

I have not seen that video so cannot say if YOU would it I can watch it simple!!!

Last edited by mannybash; 05-04-2018 at 09:35 AM.
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:04 PM   #43
mannybash

The previous videos the group of three that were posted. Why did you claim that I said that Karen did not speak at universities i'm sure I said it myself. I have seen the first not the second and watched half of the York video so I know full well she speaks at universities. Her material is USED in some university courses so of course she is invited!
Old 08-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #44
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
The previous videos the group of three that were posted. Why did you claim that I said that Karen did not speak at universities i'm sure I said it myself. I have seen the first not the second and watched half of the York video so I know full well she speaks at universities. Her material is USED in some university courses so of course she is invited!
Karen SPEAKS AT Universities. I posted the videos. If you scroll back to my previous posts you will find the links in my other posts.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:41 AM   #45
mannybash

I know i've seen some of them