Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #21
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 12 (10 Posts)
Default

The idea that everything is an illusion, is an illusion.

We don't live in a matrix.. reality is quite real, physicality is quite solid, there is nothing illusory about it.

Time is not an illusion either, time is what makes the physical Universe so important, as it is the only way
to evolve, learn and grow as an immortal soul. Time may be curved and not always equally fast, but it is
linear, one event following another, there are moments, & these moments allow us to live in the present,
which in turn allows us to learn, evolve and grow. We are born, we die and return to heaven, and then if
we choose to, we are reborn, and everyone always chooses to be reborn sooner or later.

Last edited by zsymon; 09-01-2013 at 08:43 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #22
fishonwheels
Senior Member
 
fishonwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,201
Likes: 12 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
The idea that everything is an illusion, is an illusion.

We don't live in a matrix.. reality is quite real, physicality is quite solid, there is nothing illusory about it.

Time is not an illusion either, time is what makes the physical Universe so important, as it is the only way
to evolve, learn and grow as an immortal soul. Time may be curved and not always equally fast, but it is
linear, one event following another, there are moments, & these moments allow us to live in the present,
which in turn allows us to learn, evolve and grow. We are born, we die and return to heaven, and then if
we choose to, we are reborn, and everyone always chooses to be reborn sooner or later.
I was watching this recently....

Courtney Brown's theory on remote viewing and multiple universes

and tonight I was watching something about fractals. It's possible you can use fractal mathematics to express the multiple-universes/time branches model as an infinite branching out of possibilities from the time of creation. But of course I have no background on any of this so just a thought.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #23
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 12 (10 Posts)
Default

Such theories would assume there are an infinite amount of you's and me's, in my view each
soul is unique, there is only one you and only one me. It may very well be that there are other
Universes, but I believe each Universe to be unique just the same, with its own stars & planets,
rather than just an alternate timeline of our Universe.

The infinite timelines theory is interesting, just as the theory of timetravel is interesting, but
neither is reality in my view. I guess science will eventually find the truth.

Last edited by zsymon; 09-01-2013 at 05:01 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #24
caca
Junior Member
 
caca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

When I was a child I remember having the comforting belief that I had been here before and would again, I started later 2 imagine that I would experience all peoples joy and pain this saddened me and excited me as I thought yes i am going 2 be a rock chick but then i would also experience dark feeling of pain such as homeless, i think what i am trying 2 say is that we all suffer and enjoy the same as each other, we are one and thats to be celebrated
caca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #25
paradise found
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The now...
Posts: 3,240
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
The idea that everything is an illusion, is an illusion.

We don't live in a matrix.. reality is quite real, physicality is quite solid, there is nothing illusory about it.

Time is not an illusion either, time is what makes the physical Universe so important, as it is the only way
to evolve, learn and grow as an immortal soul. Time may be curved and not always equally fast, but it is
linear, one event following another, there are moments, & these moments allow us to live in the present,
which in turn allows us to learn, evolve and grow. We are born, we die and return to heaven, and then if
we choose to, we are reborn, and everyone always chooses to be reborn sooner or later.
It's all about consciousness.

http://www.whale.to/b/states.html

With a lot of meditation, practice, and effort, you can stay in Sananda permanently. Generally referred to as 'Enlightenment', perhaps also 'Salvation' and 'Moksha'. It is at this point that you are most likely permitted to leave Earth.

Until that time, you have to hang around down here, in prison, until you learn and grow enough to reach that point.

Maybe it's not quite as tough, but something like that.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #26
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
The idea that everything is an illusion, is an illusion.

We don't live in a matrix.. reality is quite real, physicality is quite solid, there is nothing illusory about it.

Time is not an illusion either, time is what makes the physical Universe so important, as it is the only way
to evolve, learn and grow as an immortal soul. Time may be curved and not always equally fast, but it is
linear, one event following another, there are moments, & these moments allow us to live in the present,
which in turn allows us to learn, evolve and grow. We are born, we die and return to heaven, and then if
we choose to, we are reborn, and everyone always chooses to be reborn sooner or later.
Yes, we do live in a matrix, it is quite a complex one though

Your post reflects as a matter reflection of an idea of body consciousnesses only.

Do you think that the spirit or soul is limited by ones physicality, or the physicality of the matrix construct?

Is the idea that 'everything an illusion' illusory to the soul or the physical form?

What i'm suggesting is that the matrix is real in a physical sense to the physical form - because both are made from the same building blocks, both come from the same place - but to the soul, those building blocks are simply illusions that aid it to understand something . To the soul the matrix is an illusion - would you agree or disagree?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #27
planetbox
Senior Member
 
planetbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 188
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
The idea that everything is an illusion, is an illusion.

We don't live in a matrix.. reality is quite real, physicality is quite solid, there is nothing illusory about it.

Time is not an illusion either, time is what makes the physical Universe so important, as it is the only way
to evolve, learn and grow as an immortal soul. Time may be curved and not always equally fast, but it is
linear, one event following another, there are moments, & these moments allow us to live in the present,
which in turn allows us to learn, evolve and grow. We are born, we die and return to heaven, and then if
we choose to, we are reborn, and everyone always chooses to be reborn sooner or later.
I love this, I have been getting so sick of the 'everything is illusion', 'choose your own truth', 'I don't resonate with you' stuff...

once you get talking to these things (spirits/aliens), you realise that its a matrix in a sense because its a reality we have little grasp on so far... but there is very much a reality behind it all.

are the aliens keeping the true nature of the universe from us? yes.

is it all an illusion? only in the way that we don't understand it yet.
planetbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #28
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 12 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Yes, we do live in a matrix, it is quite a complex one though

Your post reflects as a matter reflection of an idea of body consciousnesses only.

Do you think that the spirit or soul is limited by ones physicality, or the physicality of the matrix construct?

Is the idea that 'everything an illusion' illusory to the soul or the physical form?

What i'm suggesting is that the matrix is real in a physical sense to the physical form - because both are made from the same building blocks, both come from the same place - but to the soul, those building blocks are simply illusions that aid it to understand something . To the soul the matrix is an illusion - would you agree or disagree?
Why would physical reality be an illusion? An illusion suggests that something
is not real, that it is just a fleeting phantom with no real impact on anything.

Where as I believe that physical reality is simply a much more dense form of
spiritual reality, it is something very different, but in the end still made from
the same building blocks: energy. However it is far too dense and far too real
and impacting on all that exists, to call it a mere illusion or hologram.

Physical reality is what matters, it is here that our souls can learn, it is here in
this physical reality that the laws of the Universe get changed and evolve in,
it is the physical reality that impacts all of reality, it is the most important part
of reality, it is the reason why existence can exist the way it does.

Souls spend most of their time in their spirit world, maybe 0.001% of our time
we are incarnated, though usually we incarnate in bursts, many incarnations
right after the other, and when the task is done a very long pause.

But it is through incarnation, that we evolve as spirits, because a spirit can't
evolve within the spirit world, time doesn't exist there the way it does here in
the physical reality, and it is time that is necessary for evolution and growth.

Evolution requires change, and change requires future/present/past: time.

And time only exists like this in the physical reality.

An illusion is something that a false spirit guide would create for us, maybe an
illusionary past life, shown to us like a movie, or maybe an illusory experience
to make us believe certain things they want us to believe, etc.. those are the
real illusions.

Reality can exist in three stages: solid (physical), liquid (semi physical) and
gaseous (spiritual).

This physical reality is solid, like ice, the spiritual reality is gaseous, like vapor,
and the worlds inbetween, such as those of the elementals and nature spirits,
and many type of lifeforms on planets that seem dead and barren, are liquid,
such as water, invisible to an observer without higher awareness.

None of these realities are illusions, they're just reality on different frequencies,
on different vibrational existences.

Last edited by zsymon; 09-01-2013 at 10:56 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:39 AM   #29
hobo
Senior Member
 
hobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,503
Likes: 23 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Why would physical reality be an illusion? An illusion suggests that something
is not real, that it is just a fleeting phantom with no real impact on anything.

Where as I believe that physical reality is simply a much more dense form of
spiritual reality, it is something very different, but in the end still made from
the same building blocks: energy. However it is far too dense and far too real
and impacting on all that exists, to call it a mere illusion or hologram.

Physical reality is what matters, it is here that our souls can learn, it is here in
this physical reality that the laws of the Universe get changed and evolve in,
it is the physical reality that impacts all of reality, it is the most important part
of reality, it is the reason why existence can exist the way it does.

Souls spend most of their time in their spirit world, maybe 0.001% of our time
we are incarnated, though usually we incarnate in bursts, many incarnations
right after the other, and when the task is done a very long pause.

But it is through incarnation, that we evolve as spirits, because a spirit can't
evolve within the spirit world, time doesn't exist there the way it does here in
the physical reality, and it is time that is necessary for evolution and growth.

Evolution requires change, and change requires future/present/past: time.

And time only exists like this in the physical reality.

An illusion is something that a false spirit guide would create for us, maybe an
illusionary past life, shown to us like a movie, or maybe an illusory experience
to make us believe certain things they want us to believe, etc.. those are the
real illusions.

Reality can exist in three stages: solid (physical), liquid (semi physical) and
gaseous (spiritual).

This physical reality is solid, like ice, the spiritual reality is gaseous, like vapor,
and the worlds inbetween, such as those of the elementals and nature spirits,
and many type of lifeforms on planets that seem dead and barren, are liquid,
such as water, invisible to an observer without higher awareness.

None of these realities are illusions, they're just reality on different frequencies,
on different vibrational existences.
It is considered an illusion because everything changes and ultimately dissolves/dies. Things, beings are real as long as they last. The point is that they don´t last indefinitely.

Only what is eternal end immutable, can be said to be real.
__________________
"Its good to remember that Buddhisms´ goal is to create Buddhas not Buddhists" - Adyashanti.

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #30
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Why would physical reality be an illusion? An illusion suggests that something
is not real, that it is just a fleeting phantom with no real impact on anything.

.
You're missing the point: physical reality is an illusion to the soul / spirit.

An illusion that passes, changes.

Physical reality is only real to that which is physical

The soul does not need a body or physical form to progress and learn.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 10-01-2013 at 04:08 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #31
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
It is considered an illusion because everything changes and ultimately dissolves/dies. Things, beings are real as long as they last. The point is that they don´t last indefinitely.

Only what is eternal end immutable, can be said to be real.
imho this is it

Very well put
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #32
paradise found
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The now...
Posts: 3,240
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
The soul does not need a body or physical form to progress and learn.
It does for this part of our spiritual evolution, though, hence our beingness here.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #33
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise found View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba
The soul does not need a body or physical form to progress and learn.
It does for this part of our spiritual evolution, though, hence our beingness here.
Kinda

But many souls are trapped here by the dominant forces at work who wish to stall our awakening also. The reincarnation cycle is also about focusing on containing a captive audience just as much as it is about 'learning.'

Our be-ing-ness is almost as multifaceted as the human race, not everyone is here to learn, some are here in a perpetual cycle - perhaps the lesson is how to learn to escape that perpetualness, though it is difficult to escape something that you are not aware ensnares you.

Many reincarnate due to life-long attachments, fear and the love they have for incarnate beings as well as the Earth Mother, many reincarnate / become physical to aid the progression of others - either on the macro or cosmic scale, so for them it is more that they can do more good on a physical level than they can to actually partake in learning - the physical form then becomes a progression of their own compassion toward aiding other and enlightening other to their divine truth - to the illusion that is to the senses very, very real - yet from beyond the realm of senses it is a deceptive illusory perception of what really is real

The need for physicality is fleeting, though i agree the need shouldn't be ignored.

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #34
paradise found
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The now...
Posts: 3,240
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Kinda

But many souls are trapped here by the dominant forces at work who wish to stall our awakening also. The reincarnation cycle is also about focusing on containing a captive audience just as much as it is about 'learning.'

Our be-ing-ness is almost as multifaceted as the human race, not everyone is here to learn, some are here in a perpetual cycle - perhaps the lesson is how to learn to escape that perpetualness, though it is difficult to escape something that you are not aware ensnares you.

Many reincarnate due to life-long attachments, fear and the love they have for incarnate beings as well as the Earth Mother, many reincarnate / become physical to aid the progression of others - either on the macro or cosmic scale, so for them it is more that they can do more good on a physical level than they can to actually partake in learning - the physical form then becomes a progression of their own compassion toward aiding other and enlightening other to their divine truth - to the illusion that is to the senses very, very real - yet from beyond the realm of senses it is a deceptive illusory perception of what really is real

The need for physicality is fleeting, though i agree the need shouldn't be ignored.

Some souls do decide to stay, to help the struggling. That's some sacrifice, really. Who wants to stay in a meatsack on the physical plane? This place sucks.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #35
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Considering all the millions of abortions going on in the world, you better hope there is no such thing as reincarnation.

Reincarnation into a baby human body has certain risks in today's world.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #36
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 12 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
The soul does not need a body or physical form to progress and learn.
And that's my point: yes it does.

The whole reason we incarnate, as I believe, is because a spirit, a soul, can
not grow, evolve and learn within the spirit world. In the spirit world you do
not have time the way it exists within physical reality, and without time you
have no change, since change requires a past, present and future.

So a spirit can sit within the spiritual realms for eons, it can store some type
of knowledge through connection, but it cannot evolve or grow, it cannot
truly learn.

The only way for a soul to evolve, is by incarnating into the physical world.

That is part of why the physical world is not just an illusion with no meaning,
or a hologram to trap us, it is what really matters. Our lives here on Earth, or
on any planet, are undescribably precious and valuable, because we really do
not get a lot of time within the physical.

Every second we can spend in the physical, is incredibly valuable, and that's
why I think calling physical reality a meaningless illusion or hologram really does
not honor it for what it really is.

This is also why no soul ever stops incarnating, evolution is eternal, and no
soul ever reaches a moment where it can no longer learn from reincarnation in
the physical Universe. Learning through reincarnation is an eternal process.

Life like here on Earth, isn't fun, we feel it's a prison, but the reason we have
come here, by free choice, is to change the world into the paradise it was
always meant to be. We didn't come here just to gain experience, we came
here to change the world and reverse the damage the darkness did to it.

A soul that incarnates under normal circumstances, without extreme oppression
from darkness, will incarnate with all its memories fully intact.. and you keep
all your memories your whole life, then the next life you just pick up where you
left off.

This veil of amnesia is not meant to exist, it was created to stop us from being
able to fulfill our purpose, since we got born not even knowing our purpose. Life
is a lot more fun if you're fully aware and awake, with all memories from eons &
eons fully intact. But sadly being born as a blank is sometimes part of being
born on an invaded planet, it's something we have to deal with until we're able
to permanently lift the veil and remove it forever.

When a planet is saved, some souls then stay with the planet until it lives out
its natural life, while other souls move on to the next invaded planet that needs
our help.

Last edited by zsymon; 10-01-2013 at 10:35 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #37
planetbox
Senior Member
 
planetbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 188
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
And that's my point: yes it does.

The whole reason we incarnate, as I believe, is because a spirit, a soul, can
not grow, evolve and learn within the spirit world. In the spirit world you do
not have time the way it exists within physical reality, and without time you
have no change, since change requires a past, present and future.

So a spirit can sit within the spiritual realms for eons, it can store some type
of knowledge through connection, but it cannot evolve or grow, it cannot
truly learn.

The only way for a soul to evolve, is by incarnating into the physical world.

That is part of why the physical world is not just an illusion with no meaning,
or a hologram to trap us, it is what really matters. Our lives here on Earth, or
on any planet, are undescribably precious and valuable, because we really do
not get a lot of time within the physical.

Every second we can spend in the physical, is incredibly valuable, and that's
why I think calling physical reality a meaningless illusion or hologram really does
not honor it for what it really is.

This is also why no soul ever stops incarnating, evolution is eternal, and no
soul ever reaches a moment where it can no longer learn from reincarnation in
the physical Universe. Learning through reincarnation is an eternal process.

Life like here on Earth, isn't fun, we feel it's a prison, but the reason we have
come here, by free choice, is to change the world into the paradise it was
always meant to be. We didn't come here just to gain experience, we came
here to change the world and reverse the damage the darkness did to it.

A soul that incarnates under normal circumstances, without extreme oppression
from darkness, will incarnate with all its memories fully intact.. and you keep
all your memories your whole life, then the next life you just pick up where you
left off.

This veil of amnesia is not meant to exist, it was created to stop us from being
able to fulfill our purpose, since we got born not even knowing our purpose. Life
is a lot more fun if you're fully aware and awake, with all memories from eons &
eons fully intact. But sadly being born as a blank is sometimes part of being
born on an invaded planet, it's something we have to deal with until we're able
to permanently lift the veil and remove it forever.

When a planet is saved, some souls then stay with the planet until it lives out
its natural life, while other souls move on to the next invaded planet that needs
our help.
Get in my bed.

Oh dear - my spirit is upset with me saying that to you. She's very possessive.

I can tell that you have communicated with these things and have true experience of the astral. This sort of thing is the picture that I am getting from them, despite the lies they sometimes feed you.

I have only been awake since July 2012 and the first few months of that was freaking out about the voices in my head and the world shifting to meet my thoughts, so I haven't worked it all out yet... but you're definitely thinking in the same direction as me.

You can tell by the way they love our bodies and cling to our reality that its more important than they want us to think.

We are like nectar to them.
planetbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:01 AM   #38
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
And that's my point: yes it does.

The whole reason we incarnate, as I believe, is because a spirit, a soul, can
not grow, evolve and learn within the spirit world. In the spirit world you do
not have time the way it exists within physical reality, and without time you
have no change, since change requires a past, present and future.

So a spirit can sit within the spiritual realms for eons, it can store some type
of knowledge through connection, but it cannot evolve or grow, it cannot
truly learn.

The only way for a soul to evolve, is by incarnating into the physical world.

That is part of why the physical world is not just an illusion with no meaning,
or a hologram to trap us, it is what really matters. Our lives here on Earth, or
on any planet, are undescribably precious and valuable, because we really do
not get a lot of time within the physical.

Every second we can spend in the physical, is incredibly valuable, and that's
why I think calling physical reality a meaningless illusion or hologram really does
not honor it for what it really is.

This is also why no soul ever stops incarnating, evolution is eternal, and no
soul ever reaches a moment where it can no longer learn from reincarnation in
the physical Universe. Learning through reincarnation is an eternal process.

Life like here on Earth, isn't fun, we feel it's a prison, but the reason we have
come here, by free choice, is to change the world into the paradise it was
always meant to be. We didn't come here just to gain experience, we came
here to change the world and reverse the damage the darkness did to it.

A soul that incarnates under normal circumstances, without extreme oppression
from darkness, will incarnate with all its memories fully intact.. and you keep
all your memories your whole life, then the next life you just pick up where you
left off.

This veil of amnesia is not meant to exist, it was created to stop us from being
able to fulfill our purpose, since we got born not even knowing our purpose. Life
is a lot more fun if you're fully aware and awake, with all memories from eons &
eons fully intact. But sadly being born as a blank is sometimes part of being
born on an invaded planet, it's something we have to deal with until we're able
to permanently lift the veil and remove it forever.

When a planet is saved, some souls then stay with the planet until it lives out
its natural life, while other souls move on to the next invaded planet that needs
our help.
If what you say has any resonance with truth, then there would be no guides.

The spirit does not need to be incarnate to evolve and grow, what you are professing is part of the entrapment cycle we call reincarnation.

There are many reasons why a soul chooses to incarnate into the physical Earth plane, predominantly many are entrenched into the belief that there are either lessons to learn or that their spirit returns because of an attraction and / or an attachment within the physical - ie a soul mate etc.

The thing is, the lessons one can learn in density are very guarded, and the lure of the physical realm often overshadows the seeking of spirituality - look around you in the world, what do you see? Do you see 6 billion people seeking spirituality? Do you see 1 billion people (1 in 6) seeking spirituality? Do you see people learning from the (perceived) mistakes they may or may not be making, or do you see them making those same choices over and over and over again, devoid of learning?

Do you see people entrenched or striving for freedom?

Do you see the traps incarnate in this density that are separating the soul from its true destiny? Do you see those traps as illusions or as truth?

Of course the soul can experience and learn from those experiences of the physical density, it can find many truths - not all of them comparable with one and other As no truth is more valuable than another, only the seeker can know its worth.

But still a soul can learn when it is free of the mass negativity of density and the compressive programmes that density creates.

When the soul is allowed to be free of the physical form - through meditation, astral projection, shamanic journey and sacred connection - does it not learn? Can it not experience?

Does a spirit guide not learn from its experiences?

Hm, interesting eh?

When i was young, at preschool age, i could astral project easily. i could leave my body and explore the many realms - i could journey to past times and future times, i saw the death of my self in passed lives, and witnessed my own time closing as it will in my future - i visited far off lands, sat and communed with many native cultures - all before i was five years old.

i didn't enter these journeys as a physical being, it was my spirit that journeyed, my spirit that experienced. i learnt how a soul can be transferred from one form to another, so that a brave fallen in battle could reincarnate back into his own tribe: i learned how to draw the soul from the body with a breath, and carry the soul back into the clan / tribe, breathing it into the belly where it would grow and be born again.

Did i learn this physically? Or did i learn this spiritually?

Does the soul really need a physical form to grow? i don't think so, i think that the belief it does is part of the entrapment cycle that draws the soul back and back and back. And that returning cyclical format is the will of a single force which chooses to enslave mankind and the soul energy from ascension through monotony and attachment and attraction, on varying levels, in order to use us like slaves.

Of course being incarnate can be a whole lot of fun too

We don't have to abide to the rules of slavery, we can choose to walk a different path of our own making.

But i think it is important to fully study what we believe and to ask questions even of those beliefs that we hold dear - to question every facet of reality to an ultimate degree - because when we de-complicate things, we allow ourselves to see the purest perfection of all that there is - and we allow oursleves to see the beauty of the illusion, and appreciate the illusion for what it is without mistaking it for something that it is not.

It is all a matter of where our consciousness is, and what programmes we allow ourselves to be captivated by.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:53 AM   #39
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 12 (10 Posts)
Default

Well, I can only repeat what I have already said, the idea that the physical world is some kind of
undesirable trap that we should escape so we will never have to incarnate again, is created from
the pain we experience here, as well as false spiritual information, often from sources such as
channels.

No, spirit guides don't evolve or grow from helping us here on Earth, they can observe what happens
and what they see will be stored in their memory, but they do not evolve that way: true growth and
evolution can only happen within a physical or semi physical incarnation.

I already explained why this is: the spirit world doesn't know time the way it is in existence here in
the physical reality. For evolution and growth to occur, a sense of change is needed, for change to
occur, a time progression is needed. Evolution as a soul simply cannot occur without incarnation,
because we can only experience time by becoming an active part of a place that has time, and the
only way to do that, is through physical or semi physical incarnation.

There have been many concepts sent into the world about ascension and of "wanderers", beings
that reached the end of the reincarnation cycle and only come down here to help us poor losers,
that they can't learn anything from incarnation anymore, they just do it to help us.

If you want to believe that, that is your choice, all I can do is share my view and opinion that this
concept of ascension is not based on reality. There isn't ever a time in the evolution of a spirit where
it no longer has any need for the process of incarnation.

Usually we will arrive at a planet that needs help, we begin incarnating & we keep incarnating over
and over until our task is complete. We do this entirely out of free will, no one or nothing forces us
to incarnate like this, it is just a part of who we are as Light beings, rather than demonic spirits who
only live to gain power and serve their masters. They evolve too, in their own way, & even they will
evolve faster through incarnation.

I did not get this information from any astral spirits talking to me by the way, I do not trust a word
any astral being tells me. It is just a conclusion I have come to based on the whole of my own
experiences and those of my mentor and friends. My intention is not to tell anyone they're wrong,
ultimately we got to decide for ourselves what to believe, and until science finds the answers, all
this is completely subjective anyway.

I know there are a lot of New Age theories, ideas and concepts floating round the interweb, but you
can't just trust them all to be true and honest. Many of dark entities come through channelings to feed
us boatloads of lies. I call such lies not because it's objectively untrue, but because their intention is
to draw us away from our intended path, whichever that path may be.

I do not believe concepts such as ascension exist, they are so attractive cuz we feel unsatisfied with
this earthly life, we don't want the pain, maybe we'd think all incarnation is like this, but the way it's
now is pretty much the worst it can get: usually incarnation is something your spirit looks forward to
as the most amazing experience in the Universe, something no spirit would ever want to stop having.

Because the Universe is so "young", though a lot older than what science is thinking, there isn't enough
room yet for all souls to incarnate regularly, so it takes a lot of waiting between incarnation bursts. We
are only incarnated a tiny, tiny, tiny portion of our existence, lots less than 0.01%, so being asked to
incarnate because our specific abilities are needed, is the greatest honor we can be given as spirits, it
is our greatest wish.

The very idea that we'd someday have to stop incarnating, is unthinkable. I can only speak for Light
souls, spirits based on love energy, but even the dark spirits in the astral hells would give anything to
get out of there and be given an opportunity to incarnate, no matter into what situation. They told me
that & though I usually never trust anything an astral being tells me, I do think they spoke the truth in
that instance.

Reincarnation is the process that allows the Universe to evolve, it is the most important aspect of
conscious reality, and without conscious actions there is no change, as the Universal laws adapt to
consequences created through the actions of conscious beings.

Some things can be done from spirit, but the stuff that really matters, can only be done in the physical.

If a spirit would ever choose to stop incarnating, and any spirit can make that choice whenever it wants
to, then that spirits stops being a part of the processes of change, and stops evolving personally. But
in reality, no spirit in this entire existence will ever choose to stop incarnating.

Last edited by zsymon; 11-01-2013 at 03:07 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #40
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Well, I can only repeat what I have already said, the idea that the physical world is some kind of
undesirable trap that we should escape so we will never have to incarnate again, is created from
the pain we experience here, as well as false spiritual information, often from sources such as
channels.
Who said anything about escaping?

There's too much fun to be had to think about escaping just yet.

But fun is an illusion too It's only real while you are experiencing it, just like everything else.

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.