Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 18-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
rosario

Default Reincarnation: when you know where you come from,

Reincarnation: when you know where you come from, you know where you are going.

Do you remember any of your past lives?
Do you wish to have any details, please, from your conscience? for the sake of truth and our purpose in this world. if we combine our personal knowledge, expose the truth will be easier, and the truth will shine more in the world.

I do remember some of my previous life, ... and more
rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
day_dreamer

I'm open to the idea of reincarnation and would love to remember any memories. Are there any techniques?
day_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by day_dreamer View Post
I'm open to the idea of reincarnation and would love to remember any memories. Are there any techniques?
Regression?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
day_dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Regression?
Something i'd want to undergo myself if possible. Would meditation help me remember?
day_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
jon galt

Quote:
Something i'd want to undergo myself if possible. Would meditation help me remember?
Quote:
This site describes one person's practice of the Jivamala, a process of purification where the individual embarks on a spiritual journey to remember past lives in order to be free of the bondage of those lives.

One of the fundamental elements of Buddhism is the doctrine of reincarnation. Human beings die and are reborn over and over again because they fail to see things clearly and wake up to the spiritual emptiness which lies behind the phenomenal world. It is this false perception of the nature of things that leads to wrong thinking and wrong behavior, which in turn causes this painful cycle of death and rebirth.
http://www.many-lives.com/

Interesting reading. also an element of Buddhism is the state of mind at death in order to chose your next rebirth. With the ultimate goal being to chose rebirth in a position where you can help others. ie not all Buddhas are Buddhists. I understand the philosophy but not so good at putting it in to practice tho.

Last edited by jon galt; 18-11-2012 at 02:40 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #6
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Meditation is a great way, opening up to the higher aspects of yourself can aid you to access other 'consciousness strands' / past life experiences.

When you take away the 'focus' of the mind that expresses / anchors itself in the here and now you are able to connect to a deeper and more fundamental part of you - you're able to bend and to break the rules of the Matrix

(Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? Relax, Neo)

i believe (from experience) that time is not linear as we experience it but is a (concurrent) dimensional expression of space..... Confusing at first, but i've come to see that the physical self of the here and now is a singular manifestation of consciousness of the higher self creating an experience (of me) into the matrix world. My 'past life' expressions are likewise other consciousness strands of the Higher Self manifesting across the arena that we know as Space-Time.

When we access a 'past life,' we in effect view the experience, open up to, or travel along, a Consciousness strand into a different period of time - that we see that 'different time period' as a linear occurrence, existing in the past or future* is purely down to our localised expression within time

The Higher Self experiences all of its single consciousness expressions (lives) simultaneously: that is to say that the HS is manifesting all our life experiences at once, simultaneously across all of space and time. The Higher Self exists outside of the sphere of Time and Space, and therefore see's Time as just another dimensional construct within the Matrix frame-work. Within meditation and 'regression' we are able to shift the focus of the mind (we are not mind, and we are not our thoughts, the concept that we are is a little trick the mind plays on us) and view the Higher Self's expressions / our 'past' lives by accessing that consciousness strand.

The Higher Self then is a hub, the centralised you, the ultimate expression of all your experiences. Like a jelly fish (for want of a better analogy) with consciousness strands reaching out into Space and Time, at the 'tip' of each strand it's projection is the manifestation of a life experience..... We 'simply' (lol) travel to the hub and along a consciousness strand to experience that HS expression

Meditation helps us to let go of the limitations that mind and physicality place upon us to experience other aspects of ourself.

Phew.

At least i think so

Both meditation and regression work on mind maps to help our conscious awareness free itself of the shackles that stay us from being fully open to the Higher Self (and without those shackles we'd drift off and be unsafe in our world experience )

It's actually a lot simpler than i have explained, and maybe i am waffling due to just waking up

Anywho, if all that resonates, then coolio, but if it doesn't, you will find your own way, because our 'ways' have a tenacity to clarify themselves in ways that we each can understand

i've found meditation is the perfect way to free Self from minds focus on self, meditation with crystals has helped me tremendously, as well as shamanic journey.

Regression is simply a journey for the consciousness to unlock the mind's doors and can be done through guided meditation as well as hypnosis, which are typically the same thing when we are accessing 'past' lives i have worked with hypnosis and guided meditation as well as shamanic journey to access past lives for myself and others, each 'way' has similarities in that they work on guiding the consciousness along mind maps. Meditation is the simplest way, but you can also purchase Shamanic Drum CD's that you can listen to while in meditation, and which help silence the mind chatter - they are a great way to begin the 'journey'

* We can also view experiences into future lives, though the mind has a tenacity to place blocks on our ability... Blocks that can be moved, with practice.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 18-11-2012 at 03:29 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #7
jon galt

Quote:
The Higher Self experiences all of its single consciousness expressions (lives) simultaneously: that is to say that the HS is manifesting all our life experiences at once, simultaneously across all of space and time. The Higher Self exists outside of the sphere of Time and Space, and therefore see's Time as just another dimensional construct within the Matrix frame-work. Within meditation and 'regression' we are able to shift the focus of the mind (we are not mind, and we are not our thoughts, the concept that we are is a little trick the mind plays on us) and view the Higher Self's expressions / our 'past' lives by accessing that consciousness strand.
I share this view also and believe that if the profits were real fe Jesus, that the father, the son and holy spirit is a metaphor for levels of consciousness . ie the son is individual consciousness, the holy spirit is being able to observe the individual consciousness (or the ghost in the machine) and the father is the omnipresent higher consciousness.

Quote:
The Higher Self then is a hub, the centralised you, the ultimate expression of all your experiences. Like a jelly fish (for want of a better analogy) with consciousness strands reaching out into Space and Time, at the 'tip' of each strand it's projection is the manifestation of a life experience..... We 'simply' (lol) travel to the hub and along a consciousness strand to experience that HS expression
This is a good point, to me its like time and space do not exist in the mind, its limitless and has no physical location, almost like a mirror of the universe. or that time and space is a construct of the mind. idk..

nice post.

Last edited by jon galt; 18-11-2012 at 03:26 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #8
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
I share this view also and believe that if the profits were real fe Jesus, that the father, the son and holy spirit is a metaphor of levels off consciousness . ie the son is individual consciousness, the holy spirit is being able to observe the individual consciousness (or the ghost in the machine) and the father is the omnipresent higher consciousness.

This is a good point, to me its like time and space do not exist in the mind almost like a mirror of the universe. or that time and space is a construct of the mind. idk..

nice post.
That's quite a nice expression of it i'd not thought of that, but it certainly fits

And then the 'ultimate' ascension occurs when we are fully aware of that expression and able to embrace it totally
Old 18-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #9
jason74

Ever since I was young I have one past life that stands out strongly. A British soldier who died at the Battle of the Somme in 1916. He must have been no older than 18/19 years old and was from Sheffield.
jason74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason74 View Post
Ever since I was young I have one past life that stands out strongly. A British soldier who died at the Battle of the Somme in 1916. He must have been no older than 18/19 years old and was from Sheffield.
i was in WW2, parachuted into France, met a lass there, after the war we married, and i lived there till (i think) 1959

i remember the village, the streets, and even the people, i want to go back, visit the streets, perhaps lay some flowers on my grave: will be odd to see that grave, for sure. Perhaps i will even meet some relatives, i'm sure i will know them if / when i do.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 18-11-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old 18-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #11
jon galt

The boy who lived before

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-b...-lived-before/
Old 18-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #12
berginyon

I've had a vision, i saw black hands covered with blood and a pair of black marriage, when i saw it i was sure it used to be me. I used to be a jamaican skinhead in one of my lifes, i'm sure i was always one of the good ones, maybe that's why my soul is so strong? I worked for it, but there was killing along the way and thus the suffering in this life? Maybe considering myself semi-god is something i always desired? Maybe I'm just human with such strong soul that can be considered pleyadan's and that's why i was able to contact them as one of them? One thing remains clear though i am hindu with great frequency and a powerful enemy to reptilians, not so sure about semi-god and pleyadan anymore though.

It's from my thread:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=226674&page=2
please look up need to answer some questions.

Last edited by berginyon; 18-11-2012 at 05:27 PM.
berginyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #13
dianne sky

When I had a client,being a mobile hairdresser, she told me she saw three of her previous lives in premonition ,the first she killed someone, she said she didn't care for anyone,each of her lives she was bad and not as bad as the first . In this life she was not a bad person, but lots of horrible things have happened to her .

I think life was trying to teach her something.
dianne sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #14
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosario View Post

Do you wish to have any details, please, from your conscience? for the sake of truth and our purpose in this world. if we combine our personal knowledge, expose the truth will be easier, and the truth will shine more in the world.

Human beings only live, and retain memories, for their own life! Infinite consciousness holds the memories, for every life that has ever existed! If you have a vision of a past life - it is not that you have led that life - it's that infinite consciousness/entities are playing back to you - a previous life - inhabited by another! Just as you dream....clear visions can be relayed back to you! Whether imaginary, or truth!
Old 05-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #15
ravenblack

Default Death and Buddhism

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
http://www.many-lives.com/

Interesting reading. also an element of Buddhism is the state of mind at death in order to chose your next rebirth. With the ultimate goal being to chose rebirth in a position where you can help others. ie not all Buddhas are Buddhists. I understand the philosophy but not so good at putting it in to practice tho.
I do indeed know some of my other lives. I am Buddhist, for almost 45 yrs. One 'technique' is to list nations/nationalities that annoy you to no end!!! For example, since I have an almost unnatural hatred for jews, I assume it's because I was one of them!!!
Same with positive reactions to people/things. I am hoping for enough time, peace when I die, to want to come back, (if indeed I have to) as a buddhist monk.
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #16
tnt1

Quote:

I do yes. The truth is we all have access to these memories of lives before this one as we have all our memories from this life now. Just looking back after half a century of living on the planet I was able to appreciate how much memory mastery would be needed to remember a life before this one. Or to remember any before this current life. Its almost like looking back to a past life just looking at my own vague childhood memories from this lifetime. The memories are certainly as vague in some instances.

Only those really strong memories or those illicitted by some emotional memory associated with smells, sights, certain settings and so on can trigger these memories with some detail attached. Its pretty much the same way for our current lives too because as you get older its not the mundane daily life memories you hold onto really. Its mostly the ones more intense with higher emotional value to them. This is probably why so many that do remember some glimpse of a past life almost always recall some traumatic event, even often the moment that they died. Those stand out and the channel to them is clearer tied in with the emotional attachment to the memory somehow. Ironically that same emotion can also block memory in other instances so I think that is why memory recall combined with relaxation techniques are often times successful allowing great release of emotional stresses and tensions that knot up and bind us. Often times people have written of how some chronic pain or some nagging ache just disappeared after they came to terms with some past life event and memory that carried over into their current lives. I've read statements like this from one book after another ranging from current authors to Cayce books speaking of it. In these cases the carry over was so strong that it physically manifested into symptoms displayed in this life that were treated with drugs here in the new body. Its a interesting topic this and I've written on it before but it never gets boring.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #17
chip1
Banned

Quote:

... I have had 46511 lives to be at this point in my journey... By your name this can be revealed... Knowledge is the first step to wisdom...
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:03 AM   #18
zsymon
Inactive

I had a lot of lives in the past, most I have no clue about, but I had about 15 lives as a native, often as
a shaman, across North and South America, as a druid in celtic times, a Middle Eastern priest, a priest's
apprentice, a blacksmith, a writer, a stonemason, a mother, a Chinese warrior, a Japanese warrior, some
Roman warrior, an Egyptian temple guard. Some lives I remember vividly, others are just vague feelings.

I had many lives across many different planets and dimensions across the Universe, but I only was able
to reconnect somewhat with my lives here on Earth. I reckon I will remember more lives as is needed in
the future.

Last edited by zsymon; 09-01-2013 at 02:07 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:51 AM   #19
1zenith
Banned

Default I have had 3 past life flash backs.

But y does David Icke say that reincarnation is illusion ?? I know this reality is suppsed to be illusion.

I had past life flash back of dying on a wood ship/steamboaT in an ocean and drowned, and being a very WHITE fair skinned EUROPEAN queen, and
of being a man and I was raping something but couldnt tell what it was and
had a penis and WAS looking down at it and had an orgasm. But this life I am a woman!!!!!
Where are those memories coming from?? All consciousness?

I became spiritual after reading Sylvia Browne books. A day or two after an almost deadly car accident she so happened to be on montel.
And was talking about 'spirit guides'. I got hooked.
Everything I learned in her books i experienced and still am experiencing new things.-- Going to Reptilian dimensions, and encountered a psychic vampire where i felt her strong sexual ENERGY and i felt her try to SUCK energy from me. I so happened to meet a Bulgarian guy at bookstore and I told him about it, thats when he said 'oh that is psychic vampire'. He was awakened.
I heard of the term before but i that it was a bunch of crap. And didnt understand the term at the time. Who is making up these fake past life flashbacks for us?????
I had the flashback of being a MAN (above) after i was reading "conversations with the otherside" when Francine said thats y there are gays because most of them have been the opposite sex in their most recent past lives. And i was thinking 'bull shit' at first. But then had THAT flashback.
I felt like a boy mentally from age 0-11 so It was stupid for me to even be indifferent about reincarnation up to 29.
And I think i was my grandfater who died in 1960 and i was born 1972.
And I molested my AUNT. In that 'life' of course. Twice I just SO HAPPENED to be walking in on my aunt and gma and they were talking about her molestation. I didnt say "hey susan i think i raped you in my past life when i was your step-father".

And how is INCARNATION even real if we arent physical? If there is no death and no age, no space, no time , then INCARNATION is FAKE too!!!!!
And so is BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN?????????

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-01-2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: ADD STUFF
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #20
arcyclus

Quote:
Yes, I can remember past lives. MOF, I have posted a few detailed experiences on this website.