Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 09-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
raggie
Inactive

Default Too Much Truth, Not Enough Love.

I've started doing requests. Today has been an emotional day for me as it turned out. I have witnessed a change in my circumstances and it didn't cost me a penny. It came about through being organised enough to spend some quality time focussing on the only thing that really matters, love. Proper love, unconditional love. Trouble is that we are forever being bombarded with the truth. The truth of our physical and emotional reality right now is dreadful. We have allowed ourselves to harm others. We walk from those that ache for our love, we are frightened by those that challenge our beliefs. Why are we so terrified of wearing our hearts in our eyes? How has the truth of our reality caused us to behave as we do? Why can't we just get on, regardless? Where is the truth of our love?
raggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #2
enga

I think the harsh world we sometimes see is a form of love....self love or selfishness in action and is self-perpetuating. I'm glad you experienced some love and want to promote altruistic love for it's own sake because the world will be better for everyone in my opinion when that happens.
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #3
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Glad you had a good day flying on the wings of love

To answer your question the truth doesnt cause the problems, if the whole world knew the truth and people were not hiding the truth from us we would all be able to make better decisions, without the facts it becomes almost impossible to make decissions, thats why we have to follow the heart and the non linear intuitive side.

I do belive us people who have researched and discovered alot of these dark truths have a tendancy to concentrate just on the negative. I dont belive this comes from the alternative media so much I think its somthing we have inheritied from the mainstream news/media. Yes we need to look at the bad but not forget the reason why we are looking at the crap.

We are looking at the crap in the world so we can work out how we can fix it. I think many people have lost track of this and just concentrate on looking for the bad or waiting for the next bad thing to happen. If your reasearching this stuff and not using the knowlege in a possitive way your really wasting your time and might aswell have stayed asleep.

We need to look for answers and in a world of lies we have to let our hearts be the guide. In a world being manipulated by evil in high places we need to combat this with love. We need balance and we need to be doing good stuff and look at the possitive, there is a lot of possitive out there even a lot of negative storys can turn out to be possitive events in the long run.

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 10-07-2011 at 12:07 AM.
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
codie
Inactive

I too have been challenged on the unconditional love basis today also.
I will stay strong in the face of the challenges I meet.
I am sure that giving love is the only way this planet can be healed. Even though I get metaphorically spat on a fair amount, and laughed at for my beliefs of there being more to this existence than what we see, I'm going to hold on to MY truth.
I'm going to spend a few days to get myself centred - I've been able to shield myself from negativity quite skilfully and I really want to help others - I'm empathic in nature. When that empathic offering gets crushed in quite spectacular style it make me question why humanity can be so hateful and bitter.
Having a verbal slap in the face isn't a bad thing. I know my path and I can see the path of those that want to stay swimming in hate.
I shall emerge stronger than before.
With love
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:57 PM   #5
raggie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga View Post
I think the harsh world we sometimes see is a form of love....self love or selfishness in action and is self-perpetuating. I'm glad you experienced some love and want to promote altruistic love for it's own sake because the world will be better for everyone in my opinion when that happens.
so true, how can we communicate our own experiences of knowing love given as freely as one would give oneself a glance in a mirror? Does anyone have any stories of how unconditional love has been experienced in their own lives?
Old 10-07-2011, 12:28 AM   #6
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
I am sure that giving love is the only way this planet can be healed. Even though I get metaphorically spat on a fair amount, and laughed at for my beliefs of there being more to this existence than what we see, I'm going to hold on to MY truth.
I'm going to spend a few days to get myself centred - I've been able to shield myself from negativity quite skilfully and I really want to help others - I'm empathic in nature. When that empathic offering gets crushed in quite spectacular style it make me question why humanity can be so hateful and bitter.
Having a verbal slap in the face isn't a bad thing. I know my path and I can see the path of those that want to stay swimming in hate.
With love
Codie I think your very brave to live your truth so fearlessly I think anyone who doesnt think there is more to this life than meets the eye must be crazy fools

I am sure there are a lot people out there who will respect the person you are you dont need to allow these people to drag you down with there ignorance. I am glad you have found strategys to stay detached from peoples negativity. There crap aimed at you is proberly more of a reflection of who they are and the crap going on in there life. I wouldnt take it to personaly I think your great person and have a lot to offer this world

You are on the right path for sure
Old 10-07-2011, 12:40 AM   #7
codie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
Codie I think your very brave to live your truth so fearlessly I think anyone who doesnt think there is more to this life than meets the eye must be crazy fools

I am sure there are a lot people out there who will respect the person you are you dont need to allow these people to drag you down with there ignorance. I am glad you have found strategys to stay detached from peoples negativity. There crap aimed at you is proberly more of a reflection of who they are and the crap going on in there life. I wouldnt take it to personaly I think your great person and have a lot to offer this world

Thank you so much for your kind words
People say that it's a form of fakery because they can't grasp the concept that you want to live in love - and they try their hardest to knock you - make you react with malice - but it's true that those that seek to point out others failings wouldn't take so much pleasure in it if they didn't have many of their own. I have many I know, but I try to embrace the positive and open my arms to those that want solace. I have been told I think I'm 'up myself' for thinking I have the right to be able to offer assistance. I do think yeah who the hell am I to be able to guide another - but I'm nobody I'm just me doing what I feel I'm here to do. I'm bound to meet darker entities that want to sabotage it and try to fill me with doubt.
Once you allow yourself to be pulled into the negative energy it's a breeding ground for bad things to manifest
Yeah it's been challenging, but I won't give up love for hate - Never - even if it's a solo mission.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:51 AM   #8
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Once you allow yourself to be pulled into the negative energy it's a breeding ground for bad things to manifest
What a great line and I couldnt agree more, I have witnessed this in my own life.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:58 AM   #9
domino1108

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggie View Post
I've started doing requests. Today has been an emotional day for me as it turned out. I have witnessed a change in my circumstances and it didn't cost me a penny. It came about through being organised enough to spend some quality time focussing on the only thing that really matters, love. Proper love, unconditional love. Trouble is that we are forever being bombarded with the truth. The truth of our physical and emotional reality right now is dreadful. We have allowed ourselves to harm others. We walk from those that ache for our love, we are frightened by those that challenge our beliefs. Why are we so terrified of wearing our hearts in our eyes? How has the truth of our reality caused us to behave as we do? Why can't we just get on, regardless? Where is the truth of our love?
Nowhere near enough kindness as well. i see so many on this forum, that dont have words of kindness for fear of being seen as weak. I am not knocking anyone person and i include myself in this sometimes. I find love gives emotional strength to be who you are without the need to defend your soft and fragile core.

But to agree with the OP, spot on. Sometimes people look at this conspiracy, and it becomes a cage, and they are concentrating on the bars. The exposure of the conspiracy, is a motion towards a solution, not another injustice to appease the injustice we feel.
domino1108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:11 AM   #10
enga

Quote:

I agree and think everytime you are challenged this way it is an assistance on your own path and an opportunity to be grateful for having your patience and tolerance increased. If you give in to temptation and lash out at the ungrateful or obnoxious then you just increase the hatefulness in the world.
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:18 AM   #11
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino1108 View Post
Nowhere near enough kindness as well. i see so many on this forum, that dont have words of kindness for fear of being seen as weak. I am not knocking anyone person and i include myself in this sometimes. I find love gives emotional strength to be who you are without the need to defend your soft and fragile core.

But to agree with the OP, spot on. Sometimes people look at this conspiracy, and it becomes a cage, and they are concentrating on the bars. The exposure of the conspiracy, is a motion towards a solution, not another injustice to appease the injustice we feel.
I agree with you, I was engaging in battles with people on this forum when i first joined, there seems to be a lot of negativity and a lot of intolarance on this site. When I first joined I was quite shocked and took to trying to fight the wrongs I thought I could see on this site.

I stopped coming on the forum for a while and found a phycic/paranormal chatroom and forum. Well it really opened my eyes. People on this chatsite have many diffrent beliefs some one on there claims to be a extra terrestrial some people dont even belive in aliens. But the strange thing is everyone listens to each others views and respects them and gets a long with each other.

Really with the message David promotes you would think there would be a lot more tolarance on this site. But it seems negativity breeds negativity.

I cant speak to much because I have not been coming on this forum much but with this new possitive meditation it was somthing I belived in and would come back and support it.

I think there was a line in a speach from a film thats quite popular on the net.

"We need kindness more than cleverness" There is a wisdom in kindness that transends being right or wrong on a single point. Yes we need to speak our truth but we need to act with compassion and wisdom

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 10-07-2011 at 01:25 AM.
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:33 AM   #12
codie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga View Post
I agree and think everytime you are challenged this way it is an assistance on your own path and an opportunity to be grateful for having your patience and tolerance increased. If you give in to temptation and lash out at the ungrateful or obnoxious then you just increase the hatefulness in the world.
Totally
Old 10-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #13
codie
Inactive

I'm going to stay here, maybe sleep in here tonight, I like it in this part of the Forum Building *strokes wall*
Old 10-07-2011, 01:45 AM   #14
freeyourmindfreeyourself

[QUOTE=codie;1060025132
I'm going to stay here, maybe sleep in here tonight, I like it in this part of the Forum Building *strokes wall*[/QUOTE]

We are on a high from the love the meditation If we carry on like this I could be wearing flowers in my hair by next week
Old 10-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #15
raggie
Inactive

Quote:
With love
you will, you already have. I am a shy person and I am easily embarassed. The only subject that I feel qualified to talk from the heart about, is the depth of the love that lives in my heart. No one can call me on that. It is my love. It exists within me so it can be shared. So it can become blended into the energy of all our love combined. I see people push this love away, the same as I have pushed hot, pure love away myself. It is a hard thing to own and understand. Yet it runs deep through human transaction. It swirls and eddys within our veins causing our focus to shimmer. It transcends words. For what words are able to match the energy of a loving gaze or a gentle touch? To love unconditional is a true challenge for all. Thank you all for responding so positively to this thread. It's going to be a good day.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:54 AM   #16
raggie
Inactive

Quote:
We are on a high from the love the meditation If we carry on like this I could be wearing flowers in my hair by next week
woa there, tiger :-)
Old 10-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #17
gladys
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino1108 View Post
I completely agree.

The almost obsessive search for the 'truth' has quite literally overtaken the need for love, and to echo what Codie says, giving love is the only way this planet can be healed. The true awakening was always going to be a revolution of the heart.
gladys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #18
ftil

Quote:

Hm…….What I am going to say may evoke a storm over my head. I don’t think that love is the answer. I have been on another forum where in ever sentence I could read……. love and light but the words didn’t match the actions of many members. They were abusive many times or blind to the pain of others. But they talked about empathy………and had no clue what it meant. I have developed a severe allergy for love and light. But I strongly believe in unconditional acceptance. People fight with each other to defend their beliefs rather than laughing together. But beliefs are only beliefs. Secondly, we are only humans. We love some people, or are indifferent to others. Some people may hate a few.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #19
domino1108

i think that love and kindness and peace is the way out of our conflict.

And i champion those of you fine people who advocate the positive vibrations that this weary world needs. It is not a weakness to have humility and love and hope in your heart. i do beleive that when we fight in our world, we fight in our hearts and it creates turmoil.

And it never ends until we try somthing anew.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #20
domino1108

Quote:
you will, you already have. I am a shy person and I am easily embarassed. The only subject that I feel qualified to talk from the heart about, is the depth of the love that lives in my heart. No one can call me on that. It is my love. It exists within me so it can be shared. So it can become blended into the energy of all our love combined. I see people push this love away, the same as I have pushed hot, pure love away myself. It is a hard thing to own and understand. Yet it runs deep through human transaction. It swirls and eddys within our veins causing our focus to shimmer. It transcends words. For what words are able to match the energy of a loving gaze or a gentle touch? To love unconditional is a true challenge for all. Thank you all for responding so positively to this thread. It's going to be a good day.
i dont think ive heard a truer person on this forum, this comes from a heart we could all learn from, bless you