Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
Sean
Inactive

Default Please join the peaceful revolution here

Awakening The World ...

... Every Heart Makes A Difference

Please feel free to discuss the pictures posted on the website every day.

Please join the peaceful revolution - click here for the picture

Click here for more information on Awakening the World and the Non-compli-dance

Last edited by sean; 09-07-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #2
blackknigh0

Can't wait to start
Old 08-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
deca

where do you Queue? is it gonna cost me???
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 08-07-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Count me in...............

If everybody got 2 people to join...
Old 08-07-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Ok I am in, but do you think everyday might be to much for some people? Maybe we could have it on everyday but make a big one on a sunday when more people can join up? Also the crowhouse has the great intention on there site, maybe we could syncronise with this group and maybe try to get other web communitys involved ?

heres a link if you want to check it out http://thecrowhouse.com/intent.html

Maybe put out you tube videos so people who dont come on the site can link up, ?

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 09-07-2011 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #6
exford
Banned

Default Already happening!

http://peacerevolution.podomatic.com/
Old 09-07-2011, 01:23 AM   #7
mindatrisk

I am in
Old 09-07-2011, 01:54 AM   #8
mari_sposito

Exclamation Questions About the - Awakening

Hi Everyone...

I am Mary, from Brazil, nice too meet you in this cause !!!
My question is... I can do alone in my home?
Can i create a movement in the Facebook Group David Brazil (http://www.facebook.com/groups/228459943843107?ap=1) , and tell all of people to join in this moment ? Off course sincronized with the hour in UK?

Thanks

Last edited by mari_sposito; 09-07-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:27 AM   #9
boots
Banned

Fantastic!!!

This is the best thing Icke has ever done and it's about time too.

To place a exact time for this meditation ie 9.30 pm UK time makes it a bit hard for the rest of us living in other parts of the world, but so be it.

Here's a quick link to a world clock so we will be able to coordinate this.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Old 09-07-2011, 04:40 AM   #10
i_am

Get up earlier, boots

It needs to be peak time on the forum and that unfortunately does not suit everyone but it does suit the majority.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:53 AM   #11
boots
Banned

Smile

Thats about 6.30 am our time. Yep I could do that, no worries. i_am.

Just to make it a bit easier to check on what time it is your country to the UK one the converter will be a better link to look at.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Old 09-07-2011, 05:16 AM   #12
level42

I am really pleased that david has given us something we can all actually do and very easilyI will try and do this.I am not sure if I can do this everyday though as I work unsocial hours and Im often asleep by 9.30 pm!But on the days I can I will do this.Fantastic idea,also the idea of organising mass peaceful groups.Again,something we can all take part in with with ease.Can I ask if mods will be organising these get togethers in all parts of the country?That would be good and useful to
Old 09-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #13
sequinda
Banned

Peace and love to everybody. Let us send out positive love vibrations.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:41 AM   #14
ragnarok
Banned

If there's tea and biscuits, I'm in.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #15
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari_sposito View Post
Hi Everyone...

I am Mary, from Brazil, nice too meet you in this cause !!!

Thanks
Welcome to the forum mari

Just like it says on the tin - every heart counts

It is time now that we allowed the Heart energy within to drive our purpose to guide our realisation to change our world
Old 09-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #16
raggie
Inactive

Did someone mention tiffin?
I am in.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #17
bee65

Default Love

You have to remember that your working with energy because everything is made of energy(vibrating and various speeds) and sending out LOVE even when your cant syncronise with the uk will still be ok.... because there is no such thing as time.... its just a concept.And use your imagination when sending out love..... you can visualise yourself a as beacon of love and you are lighting up other peoples hearts and so they too become beacons of love.You can visualise a rainbow traveling around the planet and everyone absorbing its rays as it passes through them ...along with the music lyrics from the beatles "All you need is LOVE" "LOVE is all you need" you can even visualise the rainbow leaving earth and travelling around in space and then returning back.Even imagine Love being absorbed by the people who try to govern our lives..... send them love and lots of it..... visualise their hearts growing and beating stronger with LOVE.We are the weavers of the world and united in LOVE we can create a world how we want it to be. So use your imagination and be as creative as you like.
Also on a personal level.... start hugging people and learn to forgive or say sorry...... because when you work on yourself ...you are assisting with the planets healing and the people as a whole.People respond to kindness and it restores faith in mankind.United we stand and devided we fall....... where is the sense of community these days.... people are becomming isolated and detatched from each other . So its time to change and LOVE is the key that will set us free
Old 09-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #18
sedge

Smile

Count me in
Old 09-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #19
whallala
Inactive

Wink Cool, let's organise !

It put the action on 11:30 pm for Roma/Paris, in the summer time. Contact me in the intention to coordinate together group in french and /or italian language.

L'action journalière est à 23h30 pour Paris/Rome/Belgique/Suisse à l'heure d'été actuelle, contactez moi dans l'intention de coordonner ensemble un groupe en langue française et/ou en italien.

La meditazione e alle 23,30 ogni giorno, orario di Roma in estate. Dimmi si sei interessato a creare insieme un gruppo in italiano.

Avec Joie et Gratitude
Con Gioia e Gratitudine
With Joy and Gratitude
Carol

Last edited by whallala; 09-07-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #20
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Get up earlier, boots

It needs to be peak time on the forum and that unfortunately does not suit everyone but it does suit the majority.
I think if we are going to get the numbers we will have to try to reach further thatn the forum. There is already the great intention out there maybe we could join with this? I like the name.

We need a logo a thing that everyone around the world knows for example the time and day, I would suggest a sunday because less people work.

This could be a global movement all over the world. If we could harness the power of the chinese we would be laugthing they are also good at meditating

I think we need to set it up like the great intention, I think it should be for everyone who belives theres a conspiracy or not. For everyone who sees all the rubbish in the world and once a week can join to try to send out possitive vibes.

Ofcourse this is just my opinion but I know David was talking about getting millions involved I think this would be the way to do it, to think bigger than just us and the forum. There are loads of visitors to ickes work that dont visit the forum, and many who may have read a book or watched youtube clips and not made it to the site.

I think we need to make a poster, and hopefuly some other sites might join in and put up the poster on there site. Like I said the great intention is out there already great name maybe we could look in to that.

Maybe we could even could link up with some chinese japanese and indian sites. I think they do a lot of meditating and stuff so once a week focusing on love for the world would be easy for them to join in.

I think sitting down on the leylands is not going to be for everyone so we shouldnt exclude anyone. Even if you traveling on a plane or a bus or whatever your doing you will know the time to do it. So I think this has to be a time best suited globaly.

Ok just my thoughts on the matter
Closed Thread