Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 09-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #21
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsj View Post
Ive been spreading the word on FB to see if people will get involved so I will certainly be here doing it and looking at the first picture for tonight , the Heart... Then I will do it other nights to follow...
I cant wait, as Ive been part of other Intentions projects and good results were had ...
What do I need to do at 930 then tonight? In a nutshell?
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #22
hoverfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Sounds like you haven't meditated before, Frase old son

Quote from headlines page:
"a global connection of hearts and minds to send love, peace and harmony (coherent energy) into the collective field. Every day we will post a picture to aid that focus. It might be an image of the Earth, the ocean, Tripoli, or an individual that requires healing and harmony in the face of the onslaught of evil and chaos".
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #23
truth01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
The point is that if enough awakened minds do do it then this will break the programming of others!
The only way to break the programming of others is to destroy the cause...convince me that I am wrong
truth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #24
allotment

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth01 View Post
The only way to break the programming of others is to destroy the cause...convince me that I am wrong
You are an 'other'. So unless you are saying you have never been programmed by anything then your programming has now been broken - yet I assume the cause still exists
allotment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #25
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
This....
Quote:
Welcome everybody ... please focus on your heart and breathe slowly until you feel the energy starting to build in the centre of your chest and then direct that energy at the picture with the intent sharing the energy of the heart with whatever the image represents.
Well I did fifteen minutes but it wasn't a very good try. I misread what it said and instead of focusing on my heart I was focusing on the picture. That was a very bad idea for me, focusing on this pc caused me to now need glasses and a nasty bout of conjunctivitis which went on for weeks came back every time I came on here.
I wasn't in a particularly good frame of mind when I started, getting my lad to bed so I can be ready was stressful enough, the telly on in the background although I had some earmuffs on. I did feel more relaxed as the time went on and obsessive thoughts I'm being plagued with at the minute crept in but I definitely felt more relaxed than then I first started.
This is the kick in the ass I have needed, I used to meditate every night before I had my second child but that went out the window after. I have tried the lying-down meditation but I don't like lying on my back and often I just fall asleep.
At the moment I need to do this for me, I need to sort myself out before I can help the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #26
sphoenix

Very unfortunate moment, I checked in on the topic at 9:28 but was led into a big argument with my mother and it's still going on right now. What a letdown. I hope I don't send any bad vibrations
sphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #27
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphoenix View Post
Very unfortunate moment, I checked in on the topic at 9:28 but was led into a big argument with my mother and it's still going on right now. What a letdown. I hope I don't send any bad vibrations
Aww, sorry to hear that. There's still every day to go to get it right though. I will need to get prepared properly in future too. No distractions....well hopefully

Old 09-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #28
saty

Show them THE VIDEO THAT WOKE THE WORLD UP!!

Last edited by saty; 09-07-2011 at 09:18 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #29
allotment

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
This....

Well I did fifteen minutes but it wasn't a very good try. I misread what it said and instead of focusing on my heart I was focusing on the picture. That was a very bad idea for me, focusing on this pc caused me to now need glasses and a nasty bout of conjunctivitis which went on for weeks came back every time I came on here.
I wasn't in a particularly good frame of mind when I started, getting my lad to bed so I can be ready was stressful enough, the telly on in the background although I had some earmuffs on. I did feel more relaxed as the time went on and obsessive thoughts I'm being plagued with at the minute crept in but I definitely felt more relaxed than then I first started.
This is the kick in the ass I have needed, I used to meditate every night before I had my second child but that went out the window after. I have tried the lying-down meditation but I don't like lying on my back and often I just fall asleep.
At the moment I need to do this for me, I need to sort myself out before I can help the world.
You may find this useful = information on the practice of tong len

http://www.shambhala.org/teachers/pema/tonglen1.php
Old 09-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #30
allotment

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphoenix View Post

I thought it was 9.30 AM

I hope your argument has passed now
Old 09-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #31
greatdayforfreedom

I just remembered about it 1 hour too late.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:06 PM   #32
the apprentice
Inactive

I got this message today in an update, the idea is an old one, in that each soul is his and her own, but first we must realise the surmountable odds against theingrained, which are greater even than winning the lottery, we know we have little to no hope of doing and its probably never going to happen in several of our lifetimes.

To let go of the pelf though someone elses means becomming just like them and loosing everything.

Believe you me we have been trying to do this for many years now, but even with our multi tallents it cannot be done bar the system leaving us all behind to starve to death, like it is doing to many so we can live to die another day, a luxury that 55,000 evey day loose their chance.

Of those 55,000 we know of, there is one royal negative vibe.

Last edited by the apprentice; 09-07-2011 at 11:13 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #33
sunshined

We are part of a collective consciousness and we can use our intentions for good. The Global Coherence Initiative has been working with this idea for quite a while now. Check out their website if you get a chance: http://www.glcoherence.org/
Old 10-07-2011, 08:32 AM   #34
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by allotment View Post

Thanks allotment, I will check that out later

Old 10-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #35
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshined View Post
We are part of a collective consciousness and we can use our intentions for good. The Global Coherence Initiative has been working with this idea for quite a while now. Check out their website if you get a chance: http://www.glcoherence.org/
Hi sunshined, thanks for the link, I see there is over 3,000 members already.

So now we have the Global Coherence Initiative, Maxwell Igans the great intention and David Ickes single pointed meditation. And probable many others groups doing the same thing.

I think this is a good thing but, I cant help thinking that a united effort, a coming together to focus our energies on the same thing would produce a greater and more powerful reaction.

Every day we hear of civilians dying in Pakistan, Afghanistan and now Libya,
plus many thousands more in other parts of the world, suffering greatly until death. So the sooner this shit stops, this evil, this frigging insanity is over the better. Put aside ego and join together. Like now. Please, I beg you.

I do have a compromise, perhaps we could do Davids meditation 6 days a week at 9.30pm and then on a Saturday join Maxwell's for the hour at 10.00pm.

If a mod could ask David, that would maybe save a million lives already.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #36
beldazar

Quote:
I do have a compromise, perhaps we could do Davids meditation 6 days a week at 9.30pm and then on a Saturday join Maxwell's for the hour at 10.00pm.
Maybe it would be better if both Max and David joined on this for a combined time for maximum potential?

Oops, just re-read you post, you already said that, sorry.

Last edited by beldazar; 10-07-2011 at 08:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #37
dolores1

Smile Try watching a candle flame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
This....

This is what helps me focus and feel within my heart, your children as I know come first and that is as it should be and you can still hold the feeling in yourself where ever you need to go.

Few people can have an unbroken time at 9.30 p.m.! We will just do our best.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #38
dolores1

Default Good post

Quote:
Originally Posted by allotment View Post

That is new for me, thanks.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #39
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
This is what helps me focus and feel within my heart, your children as I know come first and that is as it should be and you can still hold the feeling in yourself where ever you need to go.Few people can have an unbroken time at 9.30 p.m.! We will just do our best.
That is an excellent point dolores. I do try and I remembered that out shopping today, just to simply smile at other people is something very posititve. I'm not the worlds best person as far as tolerance goes and boy, do I get shitty at times but I'm working on it

Old 10-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #40
neilbe
Inactive

Please read this in a cool, calm and collected mindvoice.

Hello all moderators, I have a question for you.

Can you contact David Icke, either by e-mail, telephone, fax, telepathy or sign language?

Thanks.

Peace.

Love you.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote