Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 04-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #161
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Thanks guys (re dowsing), can anyone just give me a VERY brief idea of how to do it, and let me know what I need (what are the rods made of etc), just to get me on the first rung of the ladder ? I'm not energy sensitive (that I know of), but I would really like to try these things out for myself.
ill get jojo to explain it to you tommora, steevo.
the rods are usually made of metal ,copper or steel
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #162
mcmenek1

Quote:
Thanks guys (re dowsing), can anyone just give me a VERY brief idea of how to do it, and let me know what I need (what are the rods made of etc), just to get me on the first rung of the ladder ? I'm not energy sensitive (that I know of), but I would really like to try these things out for myself.

Hi steevo,

This is a great site, it explains how to make and use divining rods, it's well worth buying the book advertised on the site " Ley Lines and Earth Energies " by the web site's creator David Cowan I have it and the information in it is really awesome........

http://www.leyman.demon.co.uk/

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #163
paolo

Arthur Bailey's Everyone Can Dowse for Better Health is a must
This Indian edition is very cheap
http://www.indianbooks.co.in/bookmar...r-health-.html
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #164
steevo
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
ill get jojo to explain it to you tommora, steevo.
the rods are usually made of metal ,copper or steel
Thanks Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi steevo,

This is a great site, it explains how to make and use divining rods, it's well worth buying the book advertised on the site " Ley Lines and Earth Energies " by the web site's creator David Cowan I have it and the information in it is really awesome........

http://www.leyman.demon.co.uk/

Love
&
Peace
That is a very good website. Cheers Mcmenek!
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #165
paolo

Quote:
As far as the rods go you can make them out of any kind of metal. Coat hangers cut and shaped at a right angle will do
You kind of visualise what you're looking for while carrying the rods loosely in your hands and when you find it the rods will react by crossing or parting
Pendulum dowsing is a bit different.
First you have to establish how the pendulum reacts to a question you pose, ie what is the yes, and then what is the no
At first you voice these simple questions to seek the pendulum's reactions to yes and no
To test the reactions of the pendulum, you can ask the very simple questions such as am I a man or a woman? am I 0,35,95?
Having established simple questions and responses you can proceed to more complex questions
I find I can always test orgonite pieces with a pendulum holding it above the piece, without any questions, and watch it swing into a vigorous clockwise circular movement in response to the energy given off
The same kind of movement that you'll get if you place glass of water over a piece of orgonite in your freezer and examine the results eg
Old 04-05-2009, 11:36 PM   #166
steevo
Inactive

Interesting stuff, thanks for the info Paolo

There are some standing stones up near Ilkley Moor. It will give me an excuse to go up there for a nice walk one sunny day
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #167
paolo

While you're in Ilkley you might want to visit Arthur Bailey's clinic
They sell various pendulums and the Bailey series of Flower Essences which are very good
If you give them a hair sample, Arthur wll dowse a combination remedy pertinent to your current state
Old 05-05-2009, 03:35 AM   #168
xpleet

I believe I am starting to understand what this Orgonite technology actually does.
A magic "negative to positive" convertor never made sense to me.

What it seems to do, is DEMAGNETISE.

I also now remember reading somewhere that on a computer, or so they measured the electromagnetic field and as they added an orgonite device, the reading dropped to 0.

Magnetism is the very principle of the physical prison and it affects unfortunately not only in the physical but also on the spiritual. It binds and blocks spiritual energies just like a magnet forces metal shavings into pattern.
Magnetism is what entraps and enslaves true energy to be electricity.

When demagnetized, divine-Light energy can come forward, if Orgonite dissolves magnetic fields it's then not surprising at all that according to reports, evils hate to be around orgonite. So if it really does, then anyone who embraces the Light should carry with them proper Orgonite devices at any time.
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 05-05-2009 at 03:39 AM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:12 AM   #169
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
What it seems to do, is DEMAGNETISE.

I also now remember reading somewhere that on a computer, or so they measured the electromagnetic field and as they added an orgonite device, the reading dropped to 0.
hey that's very interesting, i tried to google the occasion you mentioned here but no luck on finding it...next on my shopping list: EMF detector!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:53 AM   #170
xpleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
hey that's very interesting, i tried to google the occasion you mentioned here but no luck on finding it...next on my shopping list: EMF detector!
Hehe I just ordered one, nano Tesla unit. Quite handy actually, and tells ya when a ghost enters the room.

I ordered this beautiful Orgonite Bullet (HHG) from Germany's main orgonite seller this morning. They put really fine stuff in there. By holding their hands over the top, people say they can feel a tingling sensation.

"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 05-05-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:17 AM   #171
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
thanks for all the info anthoy! thats great. ive got 3 monsters i my village and one right by my sons school so im going to start wih that one!

the tb i made had one double terminated cystal and a further 4 crystal points. is that enough? and would you maybe give 3 of those per mast? the masts are all in about a 1/2 sqr mile of each other.
Hi Jojo,

This morning I was thinking about what I wrote yesterday...

I haven't spent much time in the UK for over 10 years, but I'd forgotten what a crowded place it is, and probably has more masts per head of population than most places! Therefore it's more fesible to start building out a circle from where you live for maybe up to 5 or 10 miles, depends very much of course whether or not you live in the country or in a big city!

"the tb i made had one double terminated cystal and a further 4 crystal points. is that enough?"

That sounds more like a super duper HHG than a TB!

Powerful medicine as Mountain would say!

Tbs are the muffin shaped orgonite which only need 1 piece of crystal. You can get quartz crystal breakage and if there are any really tiny pieces then use more than one, but otherwise, a fingernail sized piece will do.

You can also mix in tourmaline powder or granules to give all your orgonite an extra boost!

Field HHGs could simply contain one decent sized crystal.

What you describe is a super duper HHG.

** It's always worthwhile being generous with local masts!

If the towers are close together, then some of the orgonite is going to be working on more than one tower. TBs have a range up to 100m. HHGs up to 400m, especially your super duper ones!

3 masts within half a square mile?

You could put your super duper HHG in the middle somewhere, then add TBs around the other masts, noting where the TBs overlap.

One HHG will do if they're so close together.

Then maybe 3 TBs per tower if you feel that they are monsters.

Look for places where the orgonite can rest in peace.

** One thing that comes across from a lot of the people on the forum is the wonderful energy / positive intent they have! This is important when pouring orgonite and when gifting. It makes a difference!

I was reading one of Masuro Emoto's books again...

Love and gratitude!
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:30 AM   #172
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Well, i took my orgonite to a good friend martin, who is a stone circle builder and geopathic stress doctor. He is very very knowledgeable about earth energys/dragon/lay lines, all their colours and what each colour does.
He has not heard of orgonite before, but after i gave a brief description of it he said it sounds like the work of Wilham Reike (sorry about the spelling). He can see energies and said straight away that it was glowing bright blue.

martin dowsing the effects of orgonit on the stone circle.

me, doing the same thing.

He dowsed the orgonite and its effect on the stone circle (which he build using megalithic ways of dowsing the earth lines/energy lines, and its a very very powerful circle! I can vouch for that). He said that it anchored the blue energy and sent it into the ground. (he said the copper spiral helped with this process). A lot of the masts aggravate and disturb blue earth energy. He says that although blue can be used as good in small amounts. in large amounts, over a prolonged period, blue earth energy can cause illnesses such as cancer. The orgonite around masts would suck in the blue earth energy and focus it into the ground. He told me to place the orgonite 10 megalithic yards away from the masts to have the best effect on the earth energies.

martin dowsing the orgonite in respect to how far its optimal distance will be from a tower which he recons in 10 megalithic yards.

me, getting a lesson on blue earth energy from martin

He seemed interested to know how it helps with what the masts pump out too!... but he couldn’t comment on that as its not is field of expertise
Magnificent work Jojo!

I've shown orgonite to several energy sensitive people and they were all very impressed!

Your report reminds me of this thread...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49804

Orgonite being used by esoteric groups at Glastonbury!

** Maybe you can find out more about earth pipes (30cm of copper pipe 2/3 filled with an orgonite mix! They are very powerful and it would be great if someone like Martin could judge where to put them into the earth. I've struck lucky a couple of times and appearently hit an energy line by accident, with tremendous results, but if someone like Martin can recognize the energy lines then they could be used as a kind of acupuncture!
Old 05-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #173
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
As far as the rods go you can make them out of any kind of metal. Coat hangers cut and shaped at a right angle will do
You kind of visualise what you're looking for while carrying the rods loosely in your hands and when you find it the rods will react by crossing or parting
Pendulum dowsing is a bit different.
First you have to establish how the pendulum reacts to a question you pose, ie what is the yes, and then what is the no
At first you voice these simple questions to seek the pendulum's reactions to yes and no
To test the reactions of the pendulum, you can ask the very simple questions such as am I a man or a woman? am I 0,35,95?
Having established simple questions and responses you can proceed to more complex questions
I find I can always test orgonite pieces with a pendulum holding it above the piece, without any questions, and watch it swing into a vigorous clockwise circular movement in response to the energy given off
The same kind of movement that you'll get if you place glass of water over a piece of orgonite in your freezer and examine the results eg
Your photo is very like what I saw when I tried the frozen water experiment last week!

Water!

Energy lines are very often linked to underground water, which is something dowsers can feel I believe. Vortexes are places where energy lines meet. For countless generations these places were used to locate stone circles, monuments, churches, cathedrals, pyramids, etc...

And more recently... Mobile phone and TV masts....

Let's heal those fucked up vortexes!
Old 05-05-2009, 07:35 AM   #174
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Hehe I just ordered one, nano Tesla unit. Quite handy actually, and tells ya when a ghost enters the room.

I ordered this beautiful Orgonite Bullet (HHG) from Germany's main orgonite seller this morning. They put really fine stuff in there. By holding their hands over the top, people say they can feel a tingling sensation.

Germany's main orgonite seller is brilliant!

http://www.orgonised-germany.de/

There is another excellent orgonite vendor in Germany! They sell the best earth pipes in the world, probably the Universe!

http://www.karins-eso-laden.de/

Your theory about the magnetism is very interesting!

Last edited by anthony65; 05-05-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #175
xpleet

Has there been any indication suggesting that HHG's of about 2 pounds weight can affect the weather?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #176
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Has there been any indication suggesting that HHG's of about 2 pounds weight can affect the weather?
If they are placed in the vicinity of antennas and masts that are intended to affect the weather, yes...

Observe the sky and look out for areas where "fake" ugly clouds regularly appear.

Simply take some orgonite to the baddest looking towers in this area and observe the sky above you.

Very often you will see an improvement in the sky. Fake clouds disappear.

Check out the reports on Orgonised Germany...

http://www.orgonised-germany.de/expeditionen.html

and more information...

http://www.orgonised-germany.de/informationen.html

Last edited by anthony65; 05-05-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #177
alzee

I'm just waiting for my piece to arrive from orgoniseafrica.

Frankly I'd dismissed Orgonite out of hand as a pointless scam, but after looking at biblegirl's experiments, it seems obvious that there's something tangible going on there! Very interesting stuff.

So thanks biblegirl, youve inspired me to dig deeper
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #178
flaykat

Default Sources

So of all the places to get Orgonite from, where do you think is the best? Today is the first I've heard of it - think it would make a great experiment for my class and a great addition to my home
flaykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #179
alzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaykat View Post
So of all the places to get Orgonite from, where do you think is the best? Today is the first I've heard of it - think it would make a great experiment for my class and a great addition to my home
I ordered my cone from orgoniseafrica on fleabay.

A few people in this thread have mentioned using them and all have been happy with them.

Here's their ebay shop.
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #180
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaykat View Post
There is at least one vendor in Oz apparently! See below. And lots more vendors.

http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite.html

List of vendors

http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite_v.html

Looks like there is one in Oz

http://www.orgoneaustralia.com.au/

Whale UK

http://www.whale.to/orgone.html