Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 20-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #401
rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
thats a nice avatar rich, is that one you have made yourself?
Thanks jojo. Yes it is one of mine, a little larger;

A little patience and practice and anybody can make pieces like these (ok maybe more than a little, any coils I do are by hand and they take quite abit of practice, though if cristy in ireland still sells the coil forms that makes smaller ones much easier).

Not that I'm here to promote coils, my best work energetically does not have any coils in.

Best Wishes

Rich

p.s. great work with the experiments biblegirl. It brings back some joyous memories for me.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #402
jojo

well, its a lovely piece stunning even.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #403
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amercury View Post
Hi everyone

I just came across this thread and read through....it is awesome

The experiments detailed in the thread are very convincing. So I want to make some and try it out, but I am wondering about the metals involved. Does anyone know if silver is good to use? Could I just use silver and copper with the crystals?
I have a lot of silver scraps and shavings collected up, and this would be a great way to put them to use.
They would be absolutely excellent, and if you've any spare copper or silver I'd be most happy to buy them off you
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 10:13 PM   #404
paolo

That's a beauty, Rich. Truly is. If I'm not mistaken, haven't you gifted out parts of London?
If my memory serves me at all well

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
Thanks jojo. Yes it is one of mine, a little larger;

A little patience and practice and anybody can make pieces like these (ok maybe more than a little, any coils I do are by hand and they take quite abit of practice, though if cristy in ireland still sells the coil forms that makes smaller ones much easier).

Not that I'm here to promote coils, my best work energetically does not have any coils in.

Best Wishes

Rich

p.s. great work with the experiments biblegirl. It brings back some joyous memories for me.
Old 21-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #405
amercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
They would be absolutely excellent, and if you've any spare copper or silver I'd be most happy to buy them off you

Thanks Paolo
I'll let you know if I have a bulk amount left.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #406
rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
That's a beauty, Rich. Truly is. If I'm not mistaken, haven't you gifted out parts of London?
If my memory serves me at all well
Hi Paolo, thanks.

Yes, I've gifted quite abit from the centre(south west side) going out. I did intend, or hope, to get the whole South West quarter gifted, but life got in the way of such grand plans :~)

Here is the last map I did for london;

The thick black block is 10 HHgs and alot of TB's condensed around Parliament etc. Then the violet dots are HHgs and black TB's (there are more TB's than shown in dots as it would otherwise got messy!)

Had I known that my finances were going to get sucked into an abyss shortly after this I would have spaced that out more to cover a bigger section.

An overview of my gifting is here;

http://www.orgonitemoksha.co.uk/GiftingIndex.htm

Best Wishes

Rich

Last edited by rich; 21-05-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 21-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #407
relax

Quote:
Hi Paolo, thanks.

Yes, I've gifted quite abit from the centre(south west side) going out. I did intend, or hope, to get the whole South West quarter gifted, but life got in the way of such grand plans :~)

The thick black block is 10 HHgs and alot of TB's condensed around Parliament etc. Then the violet dots are HHgs and black TB's (there are more TB's than shown in dots as it would otherwise got messy!)

Had I known that my finances were going to get sucked into an abyss shortly after this I would have spaced that out more to cover a bigger section.

Best Wishes

Rich
Wow amazing, nice one .

Ive browsed that site before, love the 'gem encrusted generators' im on the verge of getting myself a 'Golden Gem Encrusted Generator', so if you get any orders from Liverpool soon you'll know who its from .
relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #408
rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax View Post
Wow amazing, nice one .

Ive browsed that site before, love the 'gem encrusted generators' im on the verge of getting myself a 'Golden Gem Encrusted Generator', so if you get any orders from Liverpool soon you'll know who its from .
Thanks Relax :~)

I'll take the thread back on course now, here is some nice stuff about a kiniesiologist;

Hi Rich. Hope you had a fruitful outing. Just thought I'd let you know about my trip to see my kiniesiologist friend (kiniesiologist's aren't necessarily energy sensitive but our bodies are). I had disguised the orgonite (made by you) and an item of equal weight in identical containers so that when when she placed the containers on me I had no idea which was which. The first container I didn't notice anything in my muscle reflex so I concluded that this could not be the orgonite, I was then told that the next container could be the first again or the second so i wouldn't set myself up for a difference. This time I couldn't feel anything again so concluded that this was 1st container (not orgonite).

My friend informed me that the 1st container had switched on all my radiant circuits (meridians) and the 2nd hadn't. Lo and behold, suprise suprise the 1st container had contained orgonite.

She then tested to see if it was a priority in my life and yes it was.

She then tested some bits that i had made which weren't as strong as yours, then she tested to see the best place to put the orgonite i.e chakra/not chakra, legs, stomach etc, above head was the outcome and she placed the orgonite about 4 inches above my head.

Well I lasted about 4 seconds before I had to get up from the table laughing uncontrollably. The sensation was stronger than anything I had experienced before (and I've had a few experiences believe me). I felt the most enormous rush of supercharged energy flowing through my head and down my spine. I didn't feel I could take it and had to get away. Of course the laughter became infectious and my friend and I were in tears.

I had to go for a walk round the block to calm down.

My friend said that she had never seen anyone react like that before.

Best.

J

Last edited by rich; 21-05-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 21-05-2009, 07:27 PM   #409
onourwayto2012

Has anyone used one of Don Croft's Terminator Zappers? I'm thinking about ordering one.

http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/index.html
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #410
whiterain

hello on our way. yes i got one. im not sure if it just coincided with me realising i could better control my health consciously or not, but since getting it nearly 2 years ago ive not been ill since
Old 21-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #411
onourwayto2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
hello on our way. yes i got one. im not sure if it just coincided with me realising i could better control my health consciously or not, but since getting it nearly 2 years ago ive not been ill since
Thanks rain! As a matter of fact I just ordered one about an hour ago! Do you use orgonite as well?
Old 21-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #412
whiterain

ha ive figured out where to get most of the stuff i need to make some, but was scratching my head for a metalworks. tried yell.com and more directories and it said there wasnt anywhere within 15 miles. then i found a tiny tiny place....... just down the end of my road. seriously about a minutes walk. nice swan
Old 21-05-2009, 11:00 PM   #413
paolo

You could interpret the 'Parliament corruption exposed' as a long term upshot of your work
In my experience, orgonite brings out the reality of a situation in the shorter or longer term, however uncomfortable that might personally seem
You could regard the discomfortabling exposure of the corrupt parasitic parliamentarians as a direct Result!!!! of rich's activity
Once you've understood how the science works, this would seem a logical outcome. You cannot escape the influence.The truth will out. Thanks

Quote:
Hi Paolo, thanks.

Best Wishes

Rich

Last edited by paolo; 21-05-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 21-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #414
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
ha ive figured out where to get most of the stuff i need to make some, but was scratching my head for a metalworks. tried yell.com and more directories and it said there wasnt anywhere within 15 miles. then i found a tiny tiny place....... just down the end of my road. seriously about a minutes walk. nice swan
Hurray for you! What a lovely surprise!!

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 11:16 PM   #415
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 View Post
Has anyone used one of Don Croft's Terminator Zappers? I'm thinking about ordering one.

http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/index.html
Yes and it's fine, though I would prefer Georg's Silverado which has an output terminal for attaching Sps and wands and so on

Last edited by paolo; 21-05-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 21-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #416
abigail

Talking Orgonite Parasite Zappers

I have been using one of these for a while now with good results: Feeling much better : http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/zapper.html

This work is based upon Hulda Clarke's lifelong commitment to find the cure for all diseases. She had to move away from the US as her life became under threat for her pioneering research.
abigail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 11:28 PM   #417
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigail View Post
I have been using one of these for a while now with good results: Feeling much better : http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/zapper.html

This work is based upon Hulda Clarke's lifelong commitment to find the cure for all diseases. She had to move away from the US as her life became under threat for her pioneering research.
I'm not familiar with that person but I can easily believe they had to leave the US to pursue and promote an alternative approach to disease that actually works. That story has been played out more than once.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 12:07 AM   #418
onourwayto2012

Quote:

Hi, thanks for this info.... I looked at some zappers on ebay based on Hulda's design, but went with Croft's zapper because of the extra added ingredients. Still may try one of these as well..... much cheaper too.....but hey, it's all a drop in the bucket compared to what I've spent on drugs and alcohol which is what I'm working to be free of as well as healing my body and mind from the abuse. Thanks for the response!!
Old 22-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #419
onourwayto2012

Quote:

Well...I had no idea that this one had extra goodies too. Oh well......typical....after you order something you find other stuff...
Old 22-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #420
relax

A zapper is just a device that passes a current through you?
relax is offline   Reply With Quote