Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #121
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,622
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post

That's why I put in parentheses "the disciple, not the baptist" to distinguish the two.
But you had already distinguished him - as the gospel writer.

In my studies, the evidence shows that John of Patmos probably was a different person
but again, the jury is out. To state firmly that he was or wasn't would be a foolish, narrow-minded dogma.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.

Last edited by phildee3; 19-04-2009 at 08:37 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #122
darketernal
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
It is quite off topic, but was not my question! I asked: what were you specifically told about Christian origins and the Gnostics?
Fair enough, the understanding I was given was that the Gnostics had uncovered (either through there own intuition or because some of them were insiders... the truth on this type of thing is often a combination of the two) certain spiritual truths and were starting to push them into the public front... and this could not be tolerated. So a number of the bloodlines infultrated this movement and used its growing popularity to push forward a new agenda for the next age. The Piso family, among others, wrote doctrines and teachings of a man who did not exist at the time, and forged the writings of Josephous also to give a single non-religious source to his existence, and those infultrating the movement worked these doctrines into the Gnostic movement.

These writings, like all the previous one's before was a story of the movements of the bloodline royalty, and was based upon a merging of two very pure lines into one individual who inheriated a very high percentage of the desired genetics from both parents, who then fathered a new kingdom for the next age, by fathering a pure line of nobility who then married into the various lines in Europe and promoted the new religion of the age, Christianity, which was an allegory for a new bloodline for a new age in the western world, who then used this religion as a driving force to control the European peoples, and enslave them spiritually, and then as a drive force to spread forth and conquere North America, South America, parts of Africa and the Middle East all in the name of a new religion, ruled by the brotherhood.

Those claiming to come from the line of Christ do not claim to come from the line of the Jesus/Yeshua/Joshua (the name Jesus was invented 500 years later) written of the Gospels becuase he never existed as a person, but instead is a claim to come from the exceptionally pure draco line fathered by an individual of royal blood this allegorical story was written of, and no not all or even most of the bloodlines claim this ancestory.

Actually as a result of some research I saw on this forum, the above tied in with another story I heard from the brotherhood concerning a young Pharoah traveling to the British Isles to bestow knowledge (and perhaps his seed?) upon the Druids there in his youth during this same time period, and I believe it is very possible this was the son of Julius Ceasar and Cleopatra, Ptolemy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy...hus_(Cleopatra) who would have been born in 36 BC I believe, and his actual death was not documented only speculated. I suspect this could be the individual the allegorical Christ myth was written after, given the repeated pattern of bloodline rulers being made into non-historical Biblical figures in older writings.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #123
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Illumined Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
Do you actually have any experiential knowledge?


Zisa Domnului catre ucenicii sai...Porunca noua dau voua...Domnului sa ne rugam pentru mila, viata, pacea, sanatatea, mantuirea, cercetarea, lasarea si iertarea pacatelor robilor lui Dumnezeu. Inchinatori, miluitori si binefacatori ai sfantului lacasului acestuia.

Auov uad auon acnurop ias iicinecu ertac iulunmod asiz... Aiutseca iulusacal iulutnafs ia irotacafenib is irotiulim irotanihcni.
Uezenmud iul rolibor roletacap aeratrei is aerasal aeratecrec aeriutnam aetatanas aecap ataiv alim urtnep magur en as iulunmod. Auov uad auon acnurop ias iicinecu ertac iulunmod asiz...

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-04-2009 at 08:52 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #124
pri01
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,089
Likes: 92 (50 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Ah... sexuality and sex magic is a topic for a whole other thread... this one has already been taken off topic too much I think.

What is sex magic? I want to know please before I qualify for help from age concern.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #125
1977
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,607
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

DE: That was extremely helpful, thank you. I know you have mentioned parts of this in other threads, but it's good to have it all in one place.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #126
darketernal
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
So how is Bohemian grove different from the Illuminati sacrifice and blood drinking you talk about in post 64,and what is the next step you mention?on the conspiracy forum
and where is all this ritualistic practise leading for the so called Illumined ones?

The ORIGINAL Romanian language Byzantine Liturgy.
It is IN the movie that the original was played backwards, to demonstrate Satanic opposition to God-Christ.
Extremely well done symbolically, mystically, content and context wise.
That's why they killed the movie director; he said and showed too much of Satanic rituals...

Maybe the teachings of the Bible and Christ have been tainted by the elites,no one really believes one will go to hell for eternity for say example pinching or any other misdemeanour's ,but the elites will all attain Immortality with all their sacrifice and blood drinking?

Did the elites also write the Book of Enoch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x65eMYt8ppI
I've not attended Bohemian Grove so I cannot answer the specifics of the rituals there, and can only answer based on what everyone else has seen there... however it certainly doesn't appear to be the same ritual in Eyes Wide Shut, which is very much a sex magic ritual. What is the overall goal? What it has ALWAYS been. Maintain the status quo... changes that come in the future are made becuase what has already been maintained is at risk. They do not wish to lose their control of their herd which has been their property since long before recorded history.

What are the goals of that particular ritual? I don't know, its a movie, you would have the ask the high preistess what the focus of that particular one are. It could be anything they want it to be. Sexual energy when channeled properly is exceptionally powerful and creative and has a rather limitless set of potential uses.

No the backwards Romanian Orthodox chanting is not in opposition to god... it is showing that Christianity and Luciferianism are two sides of the same coin, and are inseperable because they are the same religion, and they complete and balance each other. That is what he included in his movie, it does not mean that is what would be actually chanted at the ritual.

There would have been a young girl of carefully selected genetics sacrified in that ritual and her blood drinken by those who would partake of the next step (all of those who would be having sex) in the next part of the ritual, or in some variation the menstral blood of a woman (again genetics carefully selected) would be consumed. The details of the actual sex magic ritual would vary depending on how the high preistess is planning on harnessing the energy, and it would not be unorganized like in the next scene of the movie. It would be done with intent and focus and carefully coordinated, not just random sexual acts in different rooms.

LG although perhaps you do things differently on your side of the pond.

Last edited by darketernal; 19-04-2009 at 09:04 PM.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #127
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Orgies and control

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
I've not attended Bohemian Grove so I cannot answer the specifics of the rituals there, and can only answer based on what everyone else has seen there... however it certainly doesn't appear to be the same ritual in Eyes Wide Shut, which is very much a sex magic ritual. What is the overall goal? What it has ALWAYS been. Maintain the status quo... changes that come in the future are made becuase what has already been maintained is at risk. They do not wish to lose their control of their herd which has been their property since long before recorded history.

What are the goals of that particular ritual? I don't know, its a movie, you would have the ask the high preistess what the focus of that particular one are. It could be anything they want it to be. Sexual energy when channeled properly is exceptionally powerful and creative and has a rather limitless set of potential uses.

No the backwards Romanian Orthodox chanting is not in opposition to god... it is showing that Christianity and Luciferianism are two sides of the same coin, and are inseperable because they are the same religion, and they complete and balance each other. That is what he included in his movie, it does not mean that is what would be actually chanted at the ritual.

There would have been a young girl of carefully selected genetics sacrified in that ritual and her blood drinken by those who would partake of the next step (all of those who would be having sex) in the next part of the ritual, or in some variation the menstral blood of a woman (again genetics carefully selected) would be consumed. The details of the actual sex magic ritual would vary depending on how the high preistess is planning on harnessing the energy, and it would not be unorganized like in the next scene of the movie. It would be done with intent and focus and carefully coordinated, not just random sexual acts in different rooms.
Have you and mariag attended the masked ball?

Obviously we know the elites and their agenda over thousands of years,but why does partaking in orgies,blood drinking and making sacrifices give them control over the masses?

and who are they making sacrifices to?genetically speaking.

and channelling sexual energy is tantra no need for all the sacrifice and blood letting.

It may be a movie but an insightful one.

You have never attended Bohemian grove,so how do you know this?

The descendants of those who wrote and spread the 4 Gospels are among those attending the adoration of the Mother Goddess in front of the owl at the cremation of care at Bohemian Grove.

and why were your family taught this,?
You are correct also about my family. It was taught to me that my line was from the union of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, which is also a myth.

if it is a myth.?

Did the piso family write the Book of Enoch?

BTW where did jesus or yeshua teach this one,
serve me without question or you will suffer death and suffer for all eternity.?

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-04-2009 at 09:12 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #128
mariag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Between Space
Posts: 1,901
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Have you and mariag attended the masked ball?

Obviously we know the elites and their agenda over thousands of years,but why does partaking in orgies,blood drinking and making sacrifices give them control over the masses?

and who are they making sacrifices to?genetically speaking.

and channelling sexual energy is tantra no need for all the sacrifice and blood letting.

It may be a movie but an insightful one.

You have never attended Bohemian grove,so how do you know this?

The descendants of those who wrote and spread the 4 Gospels are among those attending the adoration of the Mother Goddess in front of the owl at the cremation of care at Bohemian Grove.

and why were your family taught this,?
You are correct also about my family. It was taught to me that my line was from the union of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, which is also a myth.

if it is a myth.?

Did the piso family write the Book of Enoch?

BTW where did jesus or yeshua teach this one,
serve me without question or you will suffer death and suffer for all eternity.?
What makes you so allknowing and wise all of a sudden ? Huh? Bet you have not even sat your foot in the Bohemian groove before either so that makes you as us unknowning of the subject.thank you and good night you lightgiver you.
__________________
Me and my monkey
drove in search of the sun
Now me and my monkey
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 09:16 PM   #129
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Twitchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
What makes you so allknowing and wise all of a sudden ? Huh? Bet you have not even sat your foot in the Bohemian groove before either so that makes you as us unknowning of the subject.thank you and good night you lightgiver you.
I thought DE said you are experienced,no need to get all twitchy post 64 I, and mariag, are both already familiar with the masked ball in Eyes Wide Shut.

Just trying to get to the crux.

from you on post 45,
if you want proof of his claims you might want proofs of mine too? hence we bare from same background ? really.

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-04-2009 at 09:19 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #130
mariag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Between Space
Posts: 1,901
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I thought DE said you are experienced,no need to get all twitchy

Just trying to get to the crux.
Sorry lightgiver im just hungry and tirerd .
Peace out
__________________
Me and my monkey
drove in search of the sun
Now me and my monkey
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #131
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Peace in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
Sorry lightgiver im just hungry and tirerd .
Peace out
yes so am I,from all the lies and deceit in this dirty and dark world.

Peace to you to
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #132
mariag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Between Space
Posts: 1,901
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
yes so am I,from all the lies and deceit in this dirty and dark world.

Peace to you to
Just dont let the dark surround you though Its a strange world indeed
__________________
Me and my monkey
drove in search of the sun
Now me and my monkey
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #133
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Light and dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
Just dont let the dark surround you though Its a strange world indeed
It appears to surround everyone lately,but it will not succeed.
Well a rock spinning around a sun,you could say that very strange,as Jim M said strange days have found us.Indeed they have.

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-04-2009 at 09:24 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #134
mariag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Between Space
Posts: 1,901
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
It appears to surround everyone lately,but it will not succeed.
Well a rock spinning around a sun,you could say that very strange,as Jim M said strange days have found us.Indeed they have.
People are strange .... when you are a stranger
__________________
Me and my monkey
drove in search of the sun
Now me and my monkey
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #135
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Strange days at bohemian grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
People are strange .... when you are a stranger



Last edited by lightgiver; 19-04-2009 at 10:06 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 10:11 PM   #136
mariag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Between Space
Posts: 1,901
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

ah just what I needed tonight
__________________
Me and my monkey
drove in search of the sun
Now me and my monkey
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #137
darketernal
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Someone asked me about the book of enoch also. I'm sorry that I do not have more information on this. I loaned out my copy of it many years ago, and I have no personal informatoin on who authored this "lost book of the Bible" but yes I have read it, and the book of jubilees along with two volumes of the Ante-Nicene Father's becuase I had a "friend" with a rather extensive library in my late teens who loaned me two of the volumes, as well as two translations of the Bible (the NIV and the King James with the assistance of a Strong's Concorance ), and the Dead Sea Scrolls and I rather care not to read anymore Christian writings again, becuase there is nothing more for me to gain in so doing.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 02:43 AM   #138
1977
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,607
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

I am not exactly sold on the Piso theory, but perhaps you people will find this interesting:
Quote:
The Villa of the Papyri is a private house in the ancient Roman city of Herculaneum (current commune of Ercolano, southern Italy).[1] Situated north-west of the township, the residence sits halfway up the slope of the volcano Vesuvius without other buildings to obstruct the view.[1] The abode was owned by Julius Caesar's father-in-law, Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus.[2] In AD 79, the eruption of Vesuvius covered all of Herculaneum with some 30 m of volcanic ash. Its remains were first excavated in the years between 1750 and 1765 by Karl Weber by means of underground tunnels. Its name derives from the discovery of a library in the house containing 1,785 carbonized papyrus scrolls.[1]
...
The reason that the remainder of the site has not been excavated is that the Italian government is practicing a policy of conservation and not excavation, and is more interested in protecting what has already been uncovered.[4] David Woodley Packard, who has funded conservation work at Herculaneum through his Packard Humanities Institute, has said that he is likely to be able to fund excavation of the Villa of the Papyri when the authorities agree to it; but no work will be permitted on the site until the completion of a feasibility report, which has been in preparation for some years. The first part of the report emerged in 2008 but included no timetable or cost projections, since the decision for further excavation is a political one [1].
Government meddling in an archaeological dig that might provide priceless information on Roman aristocracy shortly after the time of Christ? Get the tinfoil!

Edit: it looks like they may have started again, or are at least trying to--it's hard to tell: http://entertainment.timesonline.co....cle2726757.ece

Last edited by 1977; 20-04-2009 at 03:02 AM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 02:56 AM   #139
darketernal
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
I am not exactly sold on the Piso theory, but perhaps you people will find this interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_of_the_Papyri



Government meddling in an archaeological dig that might provide priceless information on Roman aristocracy shortly after the time of Christ? Get the tinfoil!

Interesting indeed given that he was a Piso. While it is by no means is it aboslute proof, but it does look rather suspicious in light of what I was taught regarding the Piso family.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 03:04 AM   #140
14april2000
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 682
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Post That's right the true controllers are the Jesuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
Everything I've been talking about in this thread,
which I started to think about while posting...
Is not apparently that far from the truth.

Anyone of you heard of the Jesuit Order?





http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9058733955

I can't fucking believe this.

(simplify: I know the Svali and Arizona stories and believe Arizona is not telling the truth, whereas Svali is.
What happened still doesn't change my point. The "satanic" elite is only a smoking mirror for you to ONLY concentrate on that. And it has worked.)
That's right the true controllers are the Jesuit order.
14april2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.