Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 24-07-2017, 11:38 AM   #601
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
That single rotation hardly qualifies as a rotation as it just moves some, and it is actually the tidal lock that does that movement of the moon or asteroids so what is your fucking point?
And once again with the antagonistic shit!! MY POINT was that it DOES rotate, as do all tidally locked Moons. The tidal lock doesn't "do the movement". Earth doesn't drag the thing around on a rope, it moves ON IT'S OWN, slowly with a single rotation per orbit. My other points are that your conclusions are inaccurate. The Moon wasn't "thumped" The information about it ringing like a bell came from NASA, yet believed and badly interpreted! Explained and ignored above.

Quote:
Don't answer you are not worth a breath any longer to me, you just want to come in here again posting other peoples info again as if you can explain it better than they. I don't care to hear it from you thanks anyway.
Then STFU!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites.

Last edited by truegroup; 24-07-2017 at 11:40 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 08:47 PM   #602
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
They know a lot more than that based on analysis of the lunar samples, numerous probes and numerous ALSEP experiments from Apollo.

It doesn't indicate that at all. The seismometers were placed on the lunar surface by the Apollo astronauts. Various readings taken were from Moonquakes and Apollo hardware impacting the Moon.

Their conclusions were that the Moon rang like a bell because of....

https://www.nasa.gov/exploration/hom...oonquakes.html

"On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute. The reason has to do with chemical weathering, Neal explains: "Water weakens stone, expanding the structure of different minerals. When energy propagates across such a compressible structure, it acts like a foam sponge--it deadens the vibrations." Even the biggest earthquakes stop shaking in less than 2 minutes.

The moon, however, is dry, cool and mostly rigid, like a chunk of stone or iron. So moonquakes set it vibrating like a tuning fork. Even if a moonquake isn't intense, "it just keeps going and going," Neal says. And for a lunar habitat, that persistence could be more significant than a moonquake's magnitude."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow...ng_like_a_bell

Hollow asteroids? Where? All tidally locked Moons rotate. They perform a single rotation per orbit.
The moon is not dry. You are incorrect again! It very likely has water in it! https://www.space.com/37596-moon-int...ave-water.html
Old 24-07-2017, 10:30 PM   #603
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
The moon is not dry. You are incorrect again! It very likely has water in it! https://www.space.com/37596-moon-int...ave-water.html
It's like arguing with a child. The Moon is bone dry. Water pockets are solid ice and the deep interior

I love the way you source an article derived from NASA research to attempt to fumble around their conclusion that the Moon is bone dry and that's why it rang so long
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites.

Last edited by truegroup; 24-07-2017 at 10:30 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 06:22 PM   #604
thehiddenroom6669

the moon a giant spacecraft are you for fucking real? fuck me nowonder the world is up shit street
Old 25-07-2017, 09:51 PM   #605
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

Whoopie do, fat chance. You've contributed nothing to this thread or the flat Earth one where you turned it into a smutfest. Bye
precisely! I came here for answers, the truth, honest opinion and....

found you and your fanclub!

so much for the truth, freedom movement on this site.

as for the flat-turd threads... well that's just an opportunity to wind you up like a cheap hong whore's sex toy
Old 26-07-2017, 01:36 AM   #606
juttkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
precisely! I came here for answers, the truth, honest opinion and....

found you and your fanclub!

so much for the truth, freedom movement on this site.

as for the flat-turd threads... well that's just an opportunity to wind you up like a cheap hong whore's sex toy
Well there you have it ... give trolls enough rope and.... you really came here for answers and truth and honest opinion?? The likes of TG and Thermion at least try to do precisely that, give you answers, you are good at contributing insults however, I'll give you that, I think you have come on here, realised you are out of your depth on certain subjects and now have turned to trolling... well there you go, you now got my honest opinion

The moon may very well be an ancient construct, I dont know, one thing I think though, the rocks were not man made out of earth rocks/lava/basalt etc etc in some unbelievably amazing NASA laboratory by some geologists 40+ years ago who were way way way more ahead of their profession than geologists even now.... No, I'm thinking they actually went and brought them back.... again just my honest opinion.

Another option is that aliens gave NASA the samples I guess ?

I eagerly await more of your insults....

Last edited by juttkeys; 26-07-2017 at 02:41 AM.
juttkeys is online now   Reply With Quote