Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 29-01-2019, 06:42 PM   #21
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
There are fewer categories in the new forum than the old.
Ancient history, ufos, paranormal...

...all pretty fundamental to DI's work I would have thought.

Last edited by size_of_light; 29-01-2019 at 06:46 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 07:47 PM   #22
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

You do realise that you can import data to IPB4 from VBulletin?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 03:42 AM   #23
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
There are fewer categories in the new forum than the old. Is there likely to be an increase in variety in the new forum? Also, if someone wants to continue an old thread in the new forum, would they just repeat the original op-ed, then refer the reader to the old forum?
I was going to ask if we should/could copy and past the opening posts on some good threads from this forum into the new forum to start the discussions up there again and give the new forum a helping hand in starting.

Last edited by pi3141; 30-01-2019 at 03:46 AM.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 06:38 AM   #24
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup
You do realise that you can import data to IPB4 from VBulletin?
Yes it can... I had a friend who had both VB3.8.8 and VB4 synced (The databases) -- When someone posted on the VB3 side,the Vb4 database was updated and so on......

I dont wanna make Mr. Icke mad.... I dont wanna lose this site!!!!!!

I love this site and Im very sad all these beautiful sites im on becoming ugly crap.......

Im sorry.........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 12:26 AM   #25
lightgiver

Question Read Only forum

Is there any point to keep posting on here then ?..I will not be going over to another forum..time to move on I suppose..

AC/DC

Kicked In The Teeth Live 1977 Remastered..

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-02-2019 at 01:11 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 08:57 AM   #26
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Is there any point to keep posting on here then ?..I will not be going over to another forum..time to move on I suppose..

AC/DC

Kicked In The Teeth Live 1977 Remastered..
care to say why?

Last edited by screamingeagle; 15-02-2019 at 08:58 AM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 11:19 AM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
there is a new documentary about david coming out soon and hopefully that will bring in a lot more interest in davids work

This forum has been a battleground though as various narratives have been dissected and debated and this has led to some great insights but its been at times a very ugly process as disputes have become very bitter. Its been in a way a microcosm of the wider problems of society but i'd say we have been at the forefront of making sense of these tensions

As much as i think there's lots of good info from people on this forum now and some threads have become concentrations of information on certain subjects with the potential to really crack some peoples preconceived notions there is a danger that some people will be put off who are new to this area of information by a lot of the bickering and name calling and bad energy that some posters have put out there to soil the waters

Maybe it is time for a fresh start and hopefully one where more people can move past the fake left/right paradigm?

I've always hoped that people would define the problem and that once they had diagnosed the problem they would start theorising about solutions but we haven't been able to get past the diagnosis stage because some people simply refuse to let go of their attachment to the political left failing as they are to realise that both the political right and the political left are both being controlled by the cabal

For this reason many people are still placing their faith in the political system to deliver them from the problems we discuss. This is not what it will do though. What the political left will do is offer a solution to the excesses of the corporations which the right has deregulated and their solution will be centralised control under a technocracy thereby acting as a trojan horse for what has been the elites agenda all along

So who knows maybe new people will join the new forum this year and will bring in some fresh optimism to wash away all the negativity we have seen this last year from people butting heads over certain divisive issues

I have certainly been in the thick of that process and i reason that I have been playing the role of shadow worker by asking difficult questions and turning over rocks some people would rather see left undisturbed. While i see this as a vital part of the diagnosis phase it is also controversial and meets strong resistance from some quarters who are desperate to protect certain narratives

I feel that we have cracked open some difficult topics such as 'political correctness' and weaponised MASS immigration that have proven divisive as people who are still enthrall to the fake-left have aggressively pushed back at claims that these things have been elite orchestrated

Now that we have had those arguments and proven that those things are part of an agenda I hope that as the awakening grows and this documentary is released that more people will tune in and hopefully move the whole process into a new phase

Good luck to the Ickes in all of their endevours and thanks for the wonderful resources that you have put at our disposal

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-02-2019 at 11:22 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 05:11 AM   #28
Dude111

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver;
I am trying desperatly to save this site!!!!!

I know alot of others besides me LOVE THIS VBB SITE and dont wanna lose it!!!
Old 17-02-2019, 10:49 AM   #29
bamboozooka

does the new forum only work with specific browsers with various privacy settings turned off?
when i try to reply using the browser i am typing this post with nothing happens.
i click on reply to post - nothing
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 03:55 PM   #30
Dude111

Ya its crap compared to this.... Very heavy script based,etc......... (Ya need scripts enabled to do most everything)

Not nice at all.... IPB was good until v3
Old 17-02-2019, 08:46 PM   #31
cafe beelzebub

Well, that is that then.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 02:32 PM   #32
engelsblume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ya its crap compared to this.... Very heavy script based,etc......... (Ya need scripts enabled to do most everything)

Not nice at all.... IPB was good until v3
Yeah, I don't like the new forum either. This one has soul and character. And so much good info! New one will never be as good. Plus, the new one is ugly looking.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:37 PM   #33
aronia

Question Will the PM feature on the old forum also be disabled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke View Post
Hello all.
This forum will become read only at the end of February. I think we need a new start, with a new forum that will allow us to add many more features in the future. Unfortunately we are a bit limited where we are.

We don't want to lose the masses of information on here, which is why we are keeping it as a read only forum.

Our new forum is at https://social.davidicke.com

To continue posting after February 28th, please feel free to step across and sign up there!

Regards,
Gareth
Hi Gareth,

Will the PM feature on the old forum also be disabled for sending and receiving personal messages?

Will there be added a PM feature on the new forum?

Kind Regards
Aronia
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 04:33 PM   #34
Dude111

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by engelsblume
Yeah, I don't like the new forum either. This one has soul and character. And so much good info! New one will never be as good. Plus, the new one is ugly looking.
Ya I didnt mean to make Gareth mad by my comments above but I guess I did cause he wont reply to my PMs...... I am trying desperatly to save this site. I think its aweful he has decided not to run it anymore and I offered to do it........

We need this site.... THIS IS A CRUCIAL TIME.... WE NEED DAVIDICKE.COM/forum

Please Gareth dont take this down.... Keep both going... Those who wanna stay here can....

PLEASE MATE!!!!!!!! -- This is the BEST site of its kind...... I KNOW YOUR TIRED BUT PLEASE RECONSIDER..........

We welcomed you here with open arms years back....... We dont wanna lose this place!!
Old 21-02-2019, 03:59 AM   #35
oz93666

Quote:
Ya I didnt mean to make Gareth mad by my comments above but I guess I did cause he wont reply to my PMs...... I am trying desperatly to save this site. I think its aweful he has decided not to run it anymore and I offered to do it........
Perhaps the most disturbing thing about this changeover was that no members were consulted in anyway... It was a decision made by an unknown management (who never/ rarely post) ... and that's it !!

I find this extraordinary surreal and comical , since it's done in David Icke's name ... someone who has spent his life exposing the hidden controlling elite behind world events ...

This forum should be about showing how things can be done differently .. It is a small part of the universe which David is directing , and surely it should be about participation , and those involved having a say in how things move forward ...

Even in the cabal controlled world there is a pretense of democracy!

If members feel they have no say , it's not their joint creation , they don't feel involved at every level, and they will not participate fully....

Another comical/ surreal twist is that just as the Illuminati power structure is based on family .. so (it appears) is the management structure here!

Last edited by oz93666; 21-02-2019 at 04:05 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 04:20 AM   #36
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
there is a new documentary about david coming out soon and hopefully that will bring in a lot more interest in davids work
You going over to the new site? I just reluctantly created a new account over there under the same name, but I'm not happy about it.

Man, I am bummed about this site. It's so much better than the new one, and it feels like home to me. I've been on here for so many years - longer than any other site I belong to.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 04:24 AM   #37
motleyhoo

Quote:
Dude, I know how you feel. I'm almost heartbroken over this. I've seen you posting on here for years like myself.

So many times over the years, late at night when I could not sleep, I'd get up and read and post on here. I'd get a smile seeing the posters I've known on here for so long. It feels almost like a family - the only place I have where there are people who think like I do.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 06:19 PM   #38
Dude111

The only other site I know of like this is

www.letsrollforums.com (Also running VBB)

Its good but not quite as good as this.......
Old 21-02-2019, 08:17 PM   #39
jaybigjay

Well I've tried to sign up for the new forum be so far I've not received me conformation email. Over a week now
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 01:48 AM   #40
aronia

Question I too have not received me conformation email ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
Well I've tried to sign up for the new forum be so far I've not received my conformation email. Over a week now
I too have not received my confirmation email jet.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote