Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-11-2018, 10:53 PM   #1
TheArranger

Default What if WW3 was being raging as I’m typing ?

The purpose of WWII was to overthrow Germany because this one then was the leading and most powerful European nation. So what if EU’s purpose had been to alienate European countries by tying them together so that the new entity thus obtained got more easily controllable and eventually destroyable, that always by the same super-power we all know. Current EU only dates from 2009, it’s not that old.

They started by not just insulating but literally pushing Russia away from Europe by having her Westerner provinces claim and get independency. Russia doesn't get affected by the migration wave but all European countries are concerned in it, proof being that Hungary or Czech Republic openly attempt to spare their territories, otherwise migrants flow freely from Turkey to Finland or Spain to Sweden.

Will the USA soon pretend to ‘free’ or save Europe someway and again before to lay down a new Marshall Plan ?

I usually don’t venture into geopolitics, but has such a simple point been made already ? Had the mass migration ‘phenomenon’ been possible if EU hadn’t been created ? Seems obvious to me that no because it’s the EU that’s being pushing it, plus the Schengen Area helps a lot…

And see the comedy that’s now being played at the Mexican border… these ones migrants have never had any chance to set foot on the US territory…

At the eve of the EU’s creation, 1 dollar was worth 6.50 French francs. When the European currency was issued, 1 euro was worth 6.50 francs.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 12:24 AM   #2
elpressiedente

The purpose of WW11 was to eliminate the Nationalistic Mentality of thinking Germany could be independent of the JOOOOISH money creators in London.
We see remnants of this today in Trump claiming to be a Nationalist and the JOOOOISH controlled media equates this with Nazis.

My how the sheeple have swallowed the JOOOOSIH narrative of Hitler was bad.

The Joos declared war on Germany first, and France fired the first shot.

The rest of the OP is nonsense due to the total misunderstanding of Jooos and Nazi's and the creation of money by the Fed, overseen by London Jooos and enforced by the Pentagoons.

And for those with EYES to SEE. WW3 started with Gulf War 1 in 1991. And its coming to a country near you or even yours soon.

WW3 has already hit Libya, Iraq, Sudan and Syria. Four of the 6 countries that in 2001 did not have a Joooish controlled central bank.

There are two remaining countries not under Joooish Money control and they are Iran and Nth Korea.

Not until these are forced to join or be bombed into the stone age can WW3 continue in earnest. Its all about depopulation NOT soldiers and bombs. Killing takes many forms and Health care Needles are the weapon of choice..

I would have to say "TheArranger"... that the lessons of history just havent been learnt and so are destined to be repeated AGAIN.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 12:32 AM   #3
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post

They started by not just insulating but literally pushing Russia away from Europe by having her Westerner provinces claim and get independency.
This is such total nonsense.

Halfway through the elimination of Bush's Axis of Evil, namely them 6 countries without a Joooish controlled central bank, Putin started BRICS, a monetary block to compete with London Fed Money and SWIFT international banking so Putin became the bad guy..

It never ceases to amaze me how the sheeple can be so easily brainwashed by war propaganda.

In conjunction with guns and bombs and color revolutions, there is a War going on for the Minds of the Sheeple, and it appears that clearly some have lost their Mind already.
Old 13-11-2018, 10:22 AM   #4
TheArranger

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
This is such total nonsense.

Halfway through the elimination of Bush's Axis of Evil, namely them 6 countries without a Joooish controlled central bank, Putin started BRICS, a monetary block to compete with London Fed Money and SWIFT international banking so Putin became the bad guy..

It never ceases to amaze me how the sheeple can be so easily brainwashed by war propaganda.

In conjunction with guns and bombs and color revolutions, there is a War going on for the Minds of the Sheeple, and it appears that clearly some have lost their Mind already.
I might have quoted your two replies as well. What a load of depressing and offensive bullshit... So THE JEWS are to blame for everything bad happening in this world are they ? And you don't even have the balls to spell your own user name clearly, 'el presidente'...

I went through loads of sensitive data regarding WWII and the 'nazi' from Internet sites you can't even access or find anymore but it's not my purpose right here... if you don't have anything to reply on whether EU allowed mass migration or not then go toy elsewhere...

Last edited by abrilliantone; 13-11-2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason: removed insult
Old 13-11-2018, 12:00 PM   #5
TheArranger

Look, my latest post was on the ‘Paris is a sh!thole’ thread regarding the result of controlled mass migration, so I’m being COHERENT in my posting history, I don’t go randomly rush into any user’s thread just to contradict or assault people, because this is what I call ‘trolling’…

How do you think some have succeeded in getting things as bad as they got with the help of the media ? They planted seeds in the collective mind by circulating simple thoughts or views until once grown these ones ended up making that the public would applause at a gay marriage while claiming smokers were criminals. Because homosexuality helps for birth control while nicotine is a neurotransmitter that helps for THINKING…

It doesn’t cost more to restore morals and common sense in the collective mind than to do just the same as was done to pervert them, and that’s something all of us have to do on a daily basis while addressing our fellowmen at home, at work or in the street. So if you take the pain of registering on an Internet forum hoping to share personal views and feelings with random users, you must be deranged for being spending your time professing or trolling instead…
Old 13-11-2018, 03:04 PM   #6
serpentine

Quote:
....... if you don't have anything to reply on whether EU allowed mass migration or not then go toy elsewhere...
The map that goes with this article might be a good starting point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 03:52 PM   #7
bamboozooka

they could drop truth bomb after truth bomb on the propaganda box and the vaccine damaged sheeple still wouldn't get it.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 03:59 PM   #8
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger
....... if you don't have anything to reply on whether EU allowed mass migration or not then go toy elsewhere...
The map that goes with this article might be a good starting point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement
I thought Shengen was to facilitate drug trafficking: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=318523&page=3

But I could be wrong and as no WW III is raging, Schengen could have been part of the UN mass migration agenda, to hide the success of depopulation, all along: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...united+nations

Last edited by st jimmy; 13-11-2018 at 04:00 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 04:06 PM   #9
sparkplug

Great Britain was the most powerful nation at the start of WW2. Not Germany.

WW2 was fought about many things, Germany thought they were badly treated after WW1 and the treaty of Versaille and how the armistance and surrender came about, their line of credit was stopped.

WW2 was also about the USA taking over Great Britain as the worlds super power, and as we all know the USA funded and aided Germany in the build up to WW2 and during WW2, whilst at the same time doing nothing to help Great Britain, forcing Great Britain to borrow a fortune off the USA and accepting their terms before they entered the war.

The world currency at the time was the British pound not the dollar, that changed straight after the war. That tells you who was running the show, and who is now running the show.

The EU was created to stop the European nations from waging war against each other and dragging the rest of the world into their wars, but it was supposedly only ever about trade, not political, economic and monetary union.

WW3 hasn't happened yet IMO. But they are starting to move all the pieces into position for when it happens.

Only last week president Macron of France said he wanted a European army, no doubt he wants a European Navy, airforce and all the other trappings of a European military as well.

In the West, Russia and China are portayed as the enemy, and so is any nation that doesn't has a central bank. Funnily enough, any nation that doesn't have a central bank will find itself invaded or threatened with invasion, and 1 by 1 the nations that don't have central banks are getting less and less.

All the political parties are lying about the EU and all the invasions of these countries. They want warfare to carry out their agenda.

We need to stop believing all their lies and see through it all.
sparkplug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 04:18 PM   #10
TheArranger

The Schengen Area should not be confused with the older Schengen Agreement, and I thought most people knew what the Schengen Area was...

History repeats itself because neither those who 'make' it or those who write it have one cent of imagination or want to get bothered with it, so they always go for the old good recipe that once worked not that bad. Anyway it's classic : spread the disease and sell the remedy...

What I suggest is that the EU be just a new attempt by the US to strengthen their control or get their hand back on Europe and prevent her from colluding with Russia. And that migration is the weapon they thought about...

Last edited by TheArranger; 13-11-2018 at 04:19 PM.
Old 13-11-2018, 04:23 PM   #11
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
WW2 was fought about many things, Germany thought they were badly treated after WW1 and the treaty of Versaille and how the armistance and surrender came about, their line of credit was stopped.
One of the many reasons for WW II was to destroy Germany: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320874

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
WW2 was also about the USA taking over Great Britain as the worlds super power, and as we all know the USA funded and aided Germany in the build up to WW2 and during WW2, whilst at the same time doing nothing to help Great Britain, forcing Great Britain to borrow a fortune off the USA and accepting their terms before they entered the war.
Arguably the “British” oil companies British Petroleum and Royal Dutch Shell were the big winners of both the first and second World War:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
During the Second World War, Stalin’s Soviet Union assisted Britain to invade Iran. A month after British and Russian forces occupied Iran in August 1941, the Shah abdicated in favour of his son, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi, who was disposed to accommodate the Anglo-Russian occupation.
Tens of thousands of Iranians died of hunger while 100,000 Russian and 70,000 British and Indian troops were given priority in supplies.
General M. Norman Schwarzkopf (father of the commander of the US forces in the 1990–91 Desert Storm) trained Iranian national police force during a six-year period, until 1948.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...9&postcount=16

If I understand correctly, Iran is still looted by BP and Shell (sanctions sure)…

It’s not the US that rules the world but the Royal families of Europe, united in the Order of the Garter, with Elizabeth as the Grand Master: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=15
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 04:33 PM   #12
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
..I thought Shengen was to facilitate drug trafficking:...

It facilitates many things some neither desirable nor even understood by the people that signed up for it.

Progressives will tell you it's all about diversity (which is a wonderful thing to them) even if they can't explain what they mean.

Stalin missed out there when he was going through his mass deportation phase increasing diversity in the endlessness of the Soviet East.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 04:42 PM   #13
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Stalin missed out there when he was going through his mass deportation phase increasing diversity in the endlessness of the Soviet East.
Have you heard about Operation Keelhaul at the end of WW II?

At that time the Soviet POWs, that had been fighting at the side of Germany, were deported (back) to the Soviet Union, knowing that they would be "dealt with" by the mass mudering Communists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
British Foreign Secretary, Anthony Eden (later Lord Avon) did a lot of the negotiating with the Soviets. Britain was afraid that they would “be saddled with them permanently”; there were 3,750 Soviet prisoners in Britain at the time, because “they were consuming British food, which was scarce and rationed. British accommodation had been provided to house them and British soldiers to guard them”.
The Austrians were also anxious to get rid of the Cossacks, whose horses were now scattered about the valley by the thousand trampling gardens and consuming pasture. As their provisions ran out they had to steal to survive.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=26
Old 13-11-2018, 04:56 PM   #14
TheArranger

the two world wars weren't my topic, but after having gone through their hidden purposes and history I ended up concluding they might have been a gang war between the Rothschild (GB) and the Rockefeller (US), the latest being the winner... you can't make it simpler...
Old 13-11-2018, 05:22 PM   #15
hister67

Quote:
Had the mass migration ‘phenomenon’ been possible if EU hadn’t been created ?
Of course.....but just remember...

Quote:
Without migration, countries will face ageing and shrinking populations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-46118103

Now migration has become a necessity in many peoples eyes.

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.

Last edited by hister67; 13-11-2018 at 05:23 PM.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 05:50 PM   #16
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post

Indeed they inoculated that thought in the public's mind, but we're now talking about barbarous invasions like in the 6th century, and I don't think it had been possible without the Union.

First there are borders and check-points, then politically speaking each nation would have kept controlling their migration rate and protecting their borders. But when you control and decide on migration at the scale of the whole continent, then you may lift all regulation in one snap with the support of a good propaganda...

The comedy we've just seen with Trump threatening to shoot at fake migrants at the Mexican border, because the whole thing must be one more Hollywoodian show, is just the US showing Europe how to deal with such invaders until they'll end up sending troops and building more US military bases to 'save' us from the migrants like they 'saved' us from Europe itself in the 40's...

the scale migration reached has nothing natural already, and our authorities warn us about a next and ineluctable worsening...

Last edited by TheArranger; 13-11-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old 13-11-2018, 07:25 PM   #17
sparkplug

On one hand we need migrants to do all the jobs...

and on the other hand technology and robots will be taking all the jobs in the next decade.

One things for sure, the people of this world are being lied to and enslaved by their leaders.
sparkplug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #18
TheArranger

Better say some tricky employers need migrants who agree to come for working and being housed like slaves because that's how such employers conceive waged work : slavery... not just big companies but maybe more often the regular boss of a small enterprise or business...

May that day come when robots and computers will do all the job for men, but then we'll have to find a way of sharing wealth and goods equally or not but without having to resort to slavery anymore. Yet slavery is not all because most waged jobs induce humiliation by bosses or/and colleagues.

Last edited by TheArranger; 13-11-2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old 13-11-2018, 10:04 PM   #19
elpressiedente

Quote:
I might have quoted your two replies as well. What a load of depressing and offensive bullshit... So THE JEWS are to blame for everything bad happening in this world are they ? And you don't even have the balls to spell your own user name clearly, 'el presidente'...

I went through loads of sensitive data regarding WWII and the 'nazi' from Internet sites you can't even access or find anymore but it's not my purpose right here... if you don't have anything to reply on whether EU allowed mass migration or not then go toy elsewhere...
Just because it doesnt fit your narrative, doesnt make it bullshit.

If you werent so offensive and could actually debate the points, we might be able to educate the sheeple who read this forum.

I think you need to stop reading just the History from the Victors.
There are ALWAYS TWO sides to every His Story

the website tomato bubble dot com (no spaces) will burst your bubble and open your eyes to the Money trick ruling the world.

For you to say WW3 implies the "other 2 wars'. So their relevance as starting points as to why #3 is upon us requires I add to the historical prospective of your supposed WW3 scenario.

Immigration was the major contributing factor in the decline of the Roman Empire, This immigration factor is happening again because people like you who think they are historians didnt read their lessons properly and so history will repeat itself.

The money system of the Roman empire was Silver and gold. At the beginning the silver coins were 95% silver, at the end it was less than 5% silver. Those JOOOS and their american kin, started the FED to control the Money of the world and debase its value starting with the creation of the FED a Private Bank to issue and control the US Dollar back in 1913.

They are laughing in your face... Permit me to issue and control a nations money and I care not who makes it Laws said a famous Rothschild.

So yes
Quote:
So THE JEWS are to blame for everything
They control the Money system. Money is the root of all evil...

Its about time you arranged the facts in their proper order.

Last edited by elpressiedente; 13-11-2018 at 10:06 PM. Reason: for some reason to mato bubb le dot come was considered offensive to the AI editing
Old 13-11-2018, 10:08 PM   #20
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Of course.....but just remember...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-46118103

Yep ,, the rich illuminati zionist billionaires which consider themselves to be elite !! low wages and a compliant workforce !!

That is ,, wages lower than UK people are prepared to tolerate to make the billionaires even richer ,,

Quote:
Better say some tricky employers need migrants who agree to come for working and being housed like slaves because that's how such employers conceive waged work : slavery... not just big companies but maybe more often the regular boss of a small enterprise or business...

May that day come when robots and computers will do all the job for men, but then we'll have to find a way of sharing wealth and goods equally or not but without having to resort to slavery anymore. Yet slavery is not all because most waged jobs induce humiliation by bosses or/and colleagues.
Yeh ,, if you've ever seen 'Dragons Den' a UK programme about millionaire psychos who exploit people to get even richer! Money makes $$$$$$$$

David is so accurate about everything ,, An ancient group of bloodlines taught/trained/are training humanity to worship $$$$$$$$ ,,,,, Hence They control everything ,, greedy f*****s! ,,