Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 16-01-2015, 12:05 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Deep Knowledge of Alchemy by TPTB?

Wrote an article that is more speculation and theory, which isn't frequent on my blog compared to actual first hand experiences etc... But I feel it has value...

Full Article:
Quote:
Deep Knowledge of Alchemy by TPTB?

TPTB = The Powers That Be

My definition of Alchemy may differ from others, so I feel it is necessary to provide my definition as a preface to this article:

Alchemy: The science of substance's effects mainly on biological lifeforms, but not limited to...

In all likelihood the shadow government/cabal knows things about substances and their effects that are not known publicly. For example it is very possible some prescription drugs are deliberately engineered with the knowledge of what they do completely, under the guise of research. And those prescription drugs would have effects that are very dark.

How would they do this you might ask? I doubt many scientists developing prescription drugs for public companies are evil, although that is well possible(perhaps some believe in population control and eugenics). I theorize they mind control scientists to create drugs based on knowledge from dark ETs(Such as Greys or Mantids), who have been studying alchemy for a very long time. I was conveyed by my friendly ET contacts that both sides of the most advanced races know every single chemical compound in existence, and know the effects of every single substance on any body they have witnessed by now. They have achieved complete mastery of science.

How did the cigarette companies decide to put all the chemicals in cigarettes? I think the standard perception would have to be they just guessed with most of the chemicals when putting those 4,000+ chemicals in cigarettes. Was it more calculated? I'm not sure I'll ever know conclusively, but it is possible given the knowledge dark ETs have of subversive chemicals etc, that they are a very deliberate concoction. If you must do something as horribly destructive and unhealthy as smoking cigarettes(I unfortunately am hopelessly addicted to them personally), I highly recommend American Spirit cigarettes. They have no additives... There is no such thing as a healthy cigarette, but I cringe when I see someone I care about smoking something like Marlboro Reds with something like 70 different cancer causing chemicals in the cigs and who knows what else they do(ETs do)..

List of Chemicals in Cigarettes

"Those aren't the side-effects, mate, those are the EFFECTS!" -David Icke

If I ever got cancer, I know for sure I wouldn't try chemo or any big pharma method. That is a death sentence. All the cures for cancer are natural, and there are many. Synthetic (patentable) compounds will rarely if ever cure cancer(or anything for that matter). Big pharma is corrupted to the max degree... I believe in Naturopathic medicine. There are extreme cases where prescription drugs do wonders. And only in extreme cases would I ever consider using ANY of them.

"You can't treat symptoms and solve a problem. That's not how problem solving works. You have to get to what caused the problem."
-Mark Passio

If we spent half the money used for big pharma profits on natural cure studies, we'd have half the ailments known to mankind cured... But society is not set up for the common good. And this is an essential problem to fix for humanity. How can it be fixed? I don't have the solution for that other than creating awareness of the issues. Which is what I do with this blog in ways...
Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...y-by-tptb.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 16-01-2015 at 12:12 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 04:03 AM   #2
rooey

feel you could be right..
Old 04-02-2015, 05:19 AM   #3
waera
Inactive

Cool response to this posting

I appreciate what was written about the dark side of a lot of drugs.
I like to watch some TV series. There are More drug adds than car ads or any ads. The public is constantly deluged with these and these ads always implore talk to your doctor. I always look at the side effects of the promoted drugs which the ads by law have to include. some hart drugs list seizure, hart attack,stroke as possible, some antidepressants list blood sugar going very high and coma blurry vision and thoughts of suicide. If these are the possible side effects these drug companies have to report I wonder what are the ones they didn't? waera
waera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:32 AM   #4
oz93666

All this is well understood and been going on for at least a hundred years and vaccines are their favorite method of delivery since it by passes all the bodies defense mechanisms, and they can give it to everyone (you don't need to be sic).

I believe the first serious example of this was after the first world war when they force inoculated all returning troops with live spanish flue virus. The troops went to all parts of the globe spreading it world wide, and it killed around 75 million, more than the war itself.

I'm not sure they need help from the ET's on this it's all very simple chemistry, a simple mercury compound in most vaccines to reduce IQ , sodium fluoride in toothpaste to attack the immune system and lower IQ..... prozac type drugs to mess up the mind, bisphenol A in plastics to feminise the males, and the favorite , live viruses in vaccines which give you the thing they say they're protecting you from.

This is not alchemy, but NWO medicine... misleading to call it alchemy
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:55 AM   #5
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
All this is well understood and been going on for at least a hundred years and vaccines are their favorite method of delivery since it by passes all the bodies defense mechanisms, and they can give it to everyone (you don't need to be sic).

I believe the first serious example of this was after the first world war when they force inoculated all returning troops with live spanish flue virus. The troops went to all parts of the globe spreading it world wide, and it killed around 75 million, more than the war itself.

I'm not sure they need help from the ET's on this it's all very simple chemistry, a simple mercury compound in most vaccines to reduce IQ , sodium fluoride in toothpaste to attack the immune system and lower IQ..... prozac type drugs to mess up the mind, bisphenol A in plastics to feminise the males, and the favorite , live viruses in vaccines which give you the thing they say they're protecting you from.

This is not alchemy, but NWO medicine... misleading to call it alchemy
I personally find it perfectly reasonable to call alchemical compound interaction with biology alchemy. I explained my definition of alchemy, so it wouldn't mislead. I was pretty clear with it.

Using natural viruses is one thing. Engineering them is quite another. It is definitely not "simple chemestry" to figure out for example, what exactly all 4,000+ cigarette chemicals do to a person.

The medical war has been taking place for some time. And vaccines are part of it. I think you missed the point of my article though. Thanks for the reply though....
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:58 AM   #6
rooey

lol after smoking chemical tobacco since yesterday (instead of my usual organic).. seems they def give you extra rage-a-hol
Old 15-08-2016, 05:28 AM   #7
tommorgan

Thumbs up

It makes sense to me that technologically advanced civilisations would have a deeper, perhaps metaphysical, understanding of chemistry (alchemy?) that orthodox science does not so I say it is a reasonable speculation.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2016, 12:46 PM   #8
jp13

"If I ever got cancer, I know for sure I wouldn't try chemo or any big pharma method. That is a death sentence. All the cures for cancer are natural, and there are many. Synthetic (patentable) compounds will rarely if ever cure cancer(or anything for that matter). Big pharma is corrupted to the max degree... I believe in Naturopathic medicine. There are extreme cases where prescription drugs do wonders. And only in extreme cases would I ever consider using ANY of them."

Re: the above statement, I was told by a nurse who worked on the cancer ward of a big hospital, that most of the drugs used in Chemo are derived from herbs, but in very concentrated doses. I don't think medicine has the best interests of the populous at large. I read on the labels of some of the drugs I was [prescribed that 1 in combination with the other can cause serious liver problems, but the Doctor has no qualms about prescribing them.
I also find it very odd when it comes to painkilling medicine that we are still using drugs extracted from the Opium poppy to relieve the most serious pain, we don't seem to have come very far, or is it by design or simple laziness. American Spirit is one disgusting taste of tobacco, I would not try it again, it's also very strong.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer

Last edited by jp13; 19-08-2016 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Paragraph spacing
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2016, 02:44 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

If Alchemy worked there'd be a lot or really rich alchemists about - wealthy from them turning lead into gold.
There aren't, hence we can safely presume that alchemy doesn't work.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 09:10 AM   #10
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
If Alchemy worked there'd be a lot or really rich alchemists about - wealthy from them turning lead into gold.
Which would then kill the value of gold and destroy the wealth of nations
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #11
andy1033

Quote:
I do not think the public have ever been told what the proper definition of alchemy is, so the term is misrepresented, to the public.

If there really is such a term, what is its real definition.

So the idea that alchemy is about gold is wrong, and its all down to the public having the wrong idea of what alchemy means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

No one has an exact definition of what it means.

Quote:
In the eyes of a variety of esoteric and Hermetic practitioners, alchemy is fundamentally spiritual. Transmutation of lead into gold is presented as an analogy for personal transmutation, purification, and perfection
Quote from page above. Shows that alchemy is not about making gold, but something else.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 20-08-2016 at 09:33 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 11:00 AM   #12
chandon3000

Quote:
Is that what alchemy is about??
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #13
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Not quite a simple as that , during the Spanish Inquisition et al such people were rounded up and executed, yet all the kit, gear, findings and notes were commandered by the Vatican, who, by all accounts, did the pursue the science of transmutation of base metals behind closed gates. The original Area 51...or Bayer, as t'were.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 20-08-2016 at 11:27 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2016, 06:49 PM   #14
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I do not think the public have ever been told what the proper definition of alchemy is, so the term is misrepresented, to the public.

If there really is such a term, what is its real definition.

So the idea that alchemy is about gold is wrong, and its all down to the public having the wrong idea of what alchemy means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

No one has an exact definition of what it means.

Quote from page above. Shows that alchemy is not about making gold, but something else
That 'something else' is usually described as the means of transforming physical matter into spiritual matter, the spiritual transformation of people.

The main reason its hidden is that the church suppressed knowledge for so long and anything it did not approve of would get you in trouble, maybe costing you your life, so it was hidden in symbols.

Last edited by markritter; 22-08-2016 at 06:49 PM.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2016, 02:15 AM   #15
tommorgan

The meaning of alchemy depends on the context in which it is used. The author of the thread defined it!

Quote:
Alchemy: The science of substance's effects mainly on biological lifeforms, but not limited to...

Last edited by tommorgan; 23-08-2016 at 04:30 AM.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 09:39 PM   #16
monay

Default big tobacco

Big tobacco is the "white rat" for big pharma. Big tobacco is the test that new drugs must pass in research. Big tobacco get the newest research in the nation that way.

Big tobacco invests in big pharma because they are way ahead in research. It is no wonder that the products are laden with chemistry.

Big tobacco has a monopoly in copy write and patent for the drugs. Now the drug companies are bypassing the process. The patents on the drugs are suspect.

Last edited by monay; 15-12-2016 at 09:52 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote