Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 01-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #681
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
Funny, b/c the term "esoteric" itself is ego filled. It says that only certain people know what I know. I am special and more important then anyone else. Thats what the term "esoteric" is all about.

Versus everyhing I have learned, I have learned from somebody else, therefore there is no "esoteric" knowledge. Especially, when it comes to the concept of Oneness. The universal laws run supreme in the Universe.

Good luck with that!!
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/esoteric

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego

Last edited by dunadan; 01-07-2014 at 09:30 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:33 PM   #682
lightgiver

Exclamation Dun

Check this our Adan...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

http://quran.com/16/68-69
http://www.islamawareness.net/Animals/bee.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...111364&page=16I talked our PR man Brian into coming along. I felt the day off would do him some good, too.. Man hasn't screwed up with his technology.."Morgan, one of these days the Earth will get even with Man for messing her up with his garbage. Just let Man continue to pollute the Earth the way he is and nature will rebel. It's gonna be one hell of a rebellion." 'Course, I never took 'im seriously, but I still remember the way he looked at me when he said, "You'll never know when and where it's gonna happen. And once it starts, you'll never know how and when it'll stop..They're not my wasps!..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=43

Quote:
Muhammad Shukor Adan (born on September 24, 1979 in Malacca) is a Malaysian footballer who is currently playing for Felda United F.C. and also serves as their captain..In the fiction of J. R. R. Tolkien, the Edain were men (humans) who made their way into Beleriand in the First Age, and were friendly to the Elves...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adan
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...181432&page=38

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-07-2014 at 09:38 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:33 PM   #683
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
You said the key word, one which all EX's should be taking good note of .

To bring down a good system one needs to bring in bad people, they exist the world over, all departments are compromised and in debt, Common Purpose operatives are in deep shit when the fall comes, they must know this yet carry on regardless, fools them, many ex good wo/men.

In Robert Taylors book "The Devils Pulpit," he calls on all masons to abandon the so called victories and let the Crusade fail, he himself a top level hand shaker by the looks of it, and like all mysteries, he too eventually vanished from public life, which is slightly suspect in itself.

With a Bourne Identity one is open to abuse from your employers.
Indeed

In fact the author of the Bourne Identity went a similar way too - as have one or two others who have tried to out TPTB to the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ludlum

Last edited by dunadan; 01-07-2014 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #684
iamawaveofthesea

Bees represent the perfect masonic pyramidal hierarchy with the honey as the fruit of the sun (via the pollen) produced by the drones for the monarch

They also resonate at a certain frequency; a fact that might not have been lost on the egyptians
Old 01-07-2014, 10:10 PM   #685
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Bees represent the perfect masonic pyramidal hierarchy with the honey as the fruit of the sun (via the pollen) produced by the drones for the monarch

They also resonate at a certain frequency; a fact that might not have been lost on the egyptians
Very true.

And the Hive (and representations of such) is so beloved of masons and UK military too
Old 01-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #686
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Very true.

And the Hive (and representations of such) is so beloved of masons and UK military too
Ironic isn't it that their chemicals are now killing the bees off?
Old 01-07-2014, 11:00 PM   #687
dunadan

Quote:
Ironic isn't it that their chemicals are now killing the bees off?
Sad indeed, without the Bees we will have no crops
Old 01-07-2014, 11:10 PM   #688
dunadan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKtMygiCVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRdjfhCHG70

Last edited by dunadan; 01-07-2014 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:38 AM   #689
ksigmason

Sorry I meant to post this 10-hours ago, but I had to go to class then rush to tutor another student on the Chi Square formula ("hooray" for statistics) and then I had to meet with a few guys who are interested in joining my Lodge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
By definition that is not a desert anymore, the term of desert is barren dirt, if you put vegetation in it then it becomes less desert, put more then it becomes less, put even more then it's no longer a desert.
That actually is not the definition of desert, but thanks for playing. The picture posted by the doc is a desert. Your revisionism means little in the real world.

Quote:
No your god is not the creator of all things, Yahweh is not the creator of all things.
Like I said, I'm not here to play "whose god is superior" because I don't care what you think about my faith -- my faith is not defined by another's opinion.

Quote:
Your desert god is only of that area, not even the Roman Empire that was very big ever mentions of your god, the Sumerians don't mention him either, where is your god in summerian mythology, where is he ?
Who cares?

Quote:
You will fail to answer me, that's right dodge it
No I don't fail, I refuse to answer stupid, irrelevant questions.

Quote:
You are debunked, you can't answers these things, you are K.O my friend.
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Quote:
You don't have the balls to answer because I will debunk you as soon as you do.
Ok Mr. Self Righteous get off your high horse. I could care less about your opinion. You can't debunk my faith because my faith is not based upon your opinion or beliefs. Get it through your skull that I don't care. I don't care about your position about my faith or that I am in Freemasonry. I will not stop practicing either.

Quote:
###KSIG MASONS HAS BEE DEFEATED.###
Wow. You really are just a weak-minded, attention seeking individual.

Quote:
Thats what you get for trolling us with your lies dude.
I have yet to lie.

Quote:
Obviously as a member of a religious esoteric school you have failed exam No. 1 - mastery of the ego
That which we are, we are.

Quote:
Have you been living in a cave?
Yes, playing with light.

Quote:
In the UK, of late, virtually every major pedophile ring has had masonic connections to it!
Then name them and the Lodges they belonged to.

Quote:
Get to grip with world affairs - oh I forgot many mason's are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and then fed with?
Yes, yes, we're all just dumb and you anti-Masons are oh-so smart. Don't confuse with my skepticism with ignorance.

Quote:
How much research have you done outside of 'masonry - little so it would seem.
I research plenty outside of Freemasonry. I read about all sorts of things and my studies surrounds quantitative analysis in political research (specifically trying to find out why global actors do the things they do). I also research various theologies and mythologies.

Quote:
I understand that in the US masons have sponsored chipping of children to so say stop 'em going missing or falling foul of pedophiles'...
Well, let me stop you right there. We don't "chip" the children. We do not implant anything into anyone. The Child ID Program (CHIP) issues ID cards to the parents/guardians of the child. We don't keep any data -- the only thing we do keep is the release signed by the parent/guardian. You should also realize that children don't go missing simply because of pedophiles.

Quote:
The US military and secret services have been chipping humans for decades.
Who did they chip?

Quote:
Then there are all the masonic links with the likes of Denver airport the only airport in NA that has been privately funded - by masons.
Actually the only thing that is Masonic at the Denver International Airport is a single stone piece which was donated by the Grand Lodge of Colorado. The rest of the airport was not funded by any Masonic body. I've actually been to this airport...several times.

Quote:
BTW the numbers within add up to 33, ie 33rd Degree (Mason), depending the teachings followed there are 33 Paths on the Tree of Life (Sephiroth), yet most speak of 32 paths to wisdom (with the 33rd - final - path hidden) and 33 was Christ's age when he was killed.
Who cares? The 33rd degree is only relevant to the Scottish Rite. The stone in the airport was given by the Grand Lodge of Colorado.

Quote:
Your order is a religion...
We don't meet the basic requirements to be considered one.

Quote:
why, if not, the, so called, conflict with the Catholics if masonry didnt see itself as, by and large, Protestant!
It's not our problem or fault they don't like us. Plus, their dislike of us doesn't make us a religion nor is their opinion of us make us a religion.

Quote:
Yet we know that this is all smoke and mirrors anyway as masonry is just another control mechanism (akin to religion) for TPTB to control yet more people in specific areas/businesses of the community.
Scapegoating is a psychological mechanism that some people need. For me, TPTB = the people to blame / the boogeyman / scapegoat.

Quote:
No you dont! It's the same throughout the planet in almost every walk of life too.
I am confident of my knowledge of Masonry not only because of my membership in the Lodge (and all the other bodies), but because of my own research as well. I understand what I exactly I don't know and what I do know.

Quote:
BTW your god, isnt the creator of all things, the Source is, on the other hand your (masonic) god was a misguided ego-centric, megalomaniac alien (or transdimenstional) being - perhaps even a reptoid.
Like I told pepsi, my faith isn't defined by others.

Quote:
If therefore freemasonry worships these 'lesser gods'...
Freemasonry is not a place of worship. Nor do I care if you consider my God to be lesser, I think you're wrong and you think I'm wrong...it doesn't matter.

Quote:
...or in other words, tangible, incarnate beings, then they would/could be in effect worshiping (or workshipping) Lucifer and his cohorts.
Yeah, we don't do that, but thanks for playing.

Quote:
In being a freemason it has been said that such is incompatible with eg. Christianity as no man can serve two masters...
We don't.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 02-07-2014 at 08:39 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #690
ksigmason

Quote:
True horse play that one , they cannot tell what they do not know, and this is how my Grandfather explained things, being in their upper rooms
The upper rooms are usually closets and lockers.

Quote:
Religion is now fully infiltrated by masonry, and the mysteries continue.

Quote:
None of these lords entities are the supreme father.
Do you worship Abraxas?

Quote:
But make no mistake there is a creator, a heavenly father.
Yeah, God.

Quote:
To date the NSA have never granted a Freedom Of Information request
I'm not surprised to see this.

Quote:
It is also fact that for positive and negative vetting freemasonry is also used as a lever of power and to keep secrets
There are some invitational bodies, but it's not about hiding power.

Quote:
It is true to say that we need protecting but even ex CIA staff have recently criticized the levels to which the NSA have sunk to!
It is repugnant what the NSA has done.

Quote:
I wonder what the world would be like without religion, politics or freemasonry?
Well, you'll never see an end to religion and politics is something inherent with mankind. Freemasonry may go one day, but it'll be a sad day when Freemasonry does disappear.

Quote:
In Robert Taylors book "The Devils Pulpit," he calls on all masons to abandon the so called victories and let the Crusade fail...
We are no crusade.

Quote:
...he himself a top level hand shaker by the looks of it
Being what exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
It says that only certain people know what I know. I am special and more important then anyone else. Thats what the term "esoteric" is all about.
It is not so narcissistic or selfish.

Quote:
But Freemasonry doesn't serve a monarch nor do we have one leader.

The beehive to Freemasonry is an emblem of industry

Old 02-07-2014, 08:43 AM   #691
pepsi78

Wow you refuse to answer my question and divert the thread.

Who is your god I have asked ? is he Jehovah, you refused to answer me.

Then you have said that your god is the creator of all the things then I have asked you to point him out in the cultures I have asked for, you refuse again to answer.

I think everyone is begining to see your troll game.
Your Roman-Judean god is done for.

Stop trolling the forums Ksig Mason, we know it's all lies.

Last edited by pepsi78; 02-07-2014 at 08:52 AM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:45 AM   #692
ksigmason

Quote:
Wow you refuse to answer my question and divert the thread.

Who is your god I have asked ? is he Jehovah, you refused to answer me.
I have told you it's not of your business.

Quote:
Then you have said that your god is the creator of all the things then I have asked you to point him out in the cultures I have asked for, you refuse again to answer.
I don't need to justify or rationalize my faith to you.

Old 02-07-2014, 08:58 AM   #693
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I have told you it's not of your business.

I don't need to justify or rationalize my faith to you.
Is this how you prove me wrong.
End of line, thought so.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:11 AM   #694
ksigmason

Quote:
Is this how you prove me wrong.
End of line, thought so.
I could care less about your opinion. You can't prove me wrong as it is my faith, not something I define by other's opinion. You are so pathetic because it's all about you being right, but no matter what you will always be right in your mind and anyone who threatens that mindset is wrong and you throw vulgar, and irrelevant, attacks at. Grow the fuck up.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:14 AM   #695
pepsi78

You can't answer me, this is your answer. Your flaming because you have been debunked. I don't need to grow up, I like being a child. What do you want me to grow into, a Masonic Roman goon

Now everyone can see how you troll by avoiding questions. Even the most scheptical ones can now see how people like you think, and what your brotherhood teaches. The masonic metality.

Last edited by pepsi78; 02-07-2014 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:19 AM   #696
ksigmason

Quote:
You can't answer me, this is your answer.
No. It's not that I can't answer, but that I won't answer. My faith is not the topic of this thread.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:28 AM   #697
pepsi78

Quote:
No. It's not that I can't answer, but that I won't answer. My faith is not the topic of this thread.
It is, masonry is part of the Roman - Judean state institution imposed on us with heavy taxation. Your lodge is Judean-Christian.

When will you leave us alone, with your Roman Judean garbage.

You don't have the currage to answer the question because it's all a forgery.

I want to see a lodge with master Yoda painted on the walls, or donald duck and miky mouse, where is it.
There is none, they all have the same system same religion same god with the same book.

There is no other deity, where is it, Allah, Jehovah is all the same.
Is there a lodge serving another deity.

Last edited by pepsi78; 02-07-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:21 AM   #698
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
It is, masonry is part of the Roman - Judean state institution imposed on us with heavy taxation. Your lodge is Judean-Christian.

When will you leave us alone, with your Roman Judean garbage.

You don't have the currage to answer the question because it's all a forgery.

I want to see a lodge with master Yoda painted on the walls, or donald duck and miky mouse, where is it.
There is none, they all have the same system same religion same god with the same book.

There is no other deity, where is it, Allah, Jehovah is all the same.
Is there a lodge serving another deity.
In the upper echelons of freemasonry they do actually worship Yoda or Yota or Jota

It is a path on the qabalistic tree of life
Old 02-07-2014, 10:23 AM   #699
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
But Freemasonry doesn't serve a monarch nor do we have one leader.
That's what you think, but you don't sit on the board

You are a low level administrator

Quote:
The beehive to Freemasonry is an emblem of industry
yes and industry needs slaves
Old 02-07-2014, 10:44 AM   #700
pepsi78

Quote:
In the upper echelons of freemasonry they do actually worship Yoda or Yota or Jota

It is a path on the qabalistic tree of life
It was meant as a joke. Do you see anyother lodge outside the Roman-Judean system ? They say you must worship a deity. If I came and invented this deity that is against their deity and wanted to make a lodge into the masonic system and say how evil their deity is, it would threaten masonry and my lodge would be declared clandestine because it does not share the same values.

This is a joke, they are all realated to the same system.

Where is a lodge with other deities, you won't find such thing. It's a joke, there are no other deities, and why would anyone have to believe in miky mouse to join the masonic lodge. This is even more absurd.

Last edited by pepsi78; 02-07-2014 at 10:45 AM.