Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM   #661
pepsi78

Quote:
A desert is more than just dirt.
It's a baren desolate desert where your religious dogma likes it, with lots of desert stone, the heavens of the desert.

Quote:
That's not for you to say. That is something you don't understand.
It is for me to say, your lord is not the true father of small little Jesus.

Quote:
Jesus is my Lord.
Jesus is not your lord, Yahweh is. Jesus does not like Rome, so Jesus does not like you.

Quote:
I'm not attempting to seek conversion.
Well you can't pray to Jesus and Yahweh at the same time.

Quote:
As I said before, you don't speak for god. Even with such absurd notions that you espouse.
What god ? God of the Israelites ? hahaha you will never ever convert Jesus to your garbage zionist religion.

Truly the father created a garden, man walked out of it and endend up into your shitty desert where they meet your lord, end of story.

Have fun with your desert god, I know where I'll find my father.

And remember little Jesus is not for sale Because big J will not permit it
Old 01-07-2014, 09:17 AM   #662
pepsi78

Quote:
A desert is more than just dirt.
It's a baren desolate desert where your religious dogma likes it, with lots of desert stone, the heavens of the desert.

Quote:
That's not for you to say. That is something you don't understand.

Quote:
Jesus is my Lord.
Jesus is not your lord, Yahweh is. Jesus does not like Rome, so Jesus does not like you.

Quote:
I'm not attempting to seek conversion.
Well you can't pray to Jesus and Yahweh at the same time.

Quote:
As I said before, you don't speak for god. Even with such absurd notions that you espouse.
What god ? God of the Israelites ? hahaha you will never ever convert Jesus to your garbage zionist religion.

Truly the father created a garden of nature that wild man lived in, man walked out of it and endend up into your shitty desert where they meet your lord, end of story.

And remember little Jesus is not for sale Because big J will not permit it

Have fun worshiping your reptilian lord with your Communist zionist garbage

Last edited by pepsi78; 01-07-2014 at 09:34 AM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #663
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
I don't mind the desert, but I prefer the dense forests of the Pacific Northwest USA. I like

Quote:
Well luckily my faith is not defined by others:
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
Quote:
Jesus does not like Rome, so Jesus does not like you.
You don't speak for Jesus.

You seem to think you can speak for everyone else. You only speak for yourself. Quit applying your beliefs as if they are the rest of the world's or divine.

Quote:
Truly the father created a garden, man walked out of it and endend up into your shitty desert where they meet your lord, end of story.
My nephew comes up with more logical arguments.

Quote:
I'm guessing in a gutter.

Quote:
Have fun worshiping your reptilian lord with your Communist zionist garbage
I don't worship a reptile nor do I hang out with communist zionist garbage. Your sure like to run your mouth, but you continue to only show that you have no real argument and that you have no real outrage against Freemasonry. It's faux outrage and you only troll, throw insults, and bully people.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:49 AM   #664
pepsi78

That is right Ksigela get upset. Roar like a lion.

I'm sorry but I will not worship your desert reptile god.
You can't run my moulth you tyrant, you communist Jehovist.

Have fun rolling in dirt, I'm not trolling, you are by selling Jehovist Zionist garbage lies.

Jesus does not like you and does not like Rome, Rome killed Jesus and tryied to turn him into a lion.
You will never convert us to your garbage, please stop already.
The father of Jesus is not your lord, but the father of all, it is indeed the creator that is his father, and your lord is not it.

Stop calling your self a man, you're a pussy cat not a man, a lion will never be a man but a female.
Man roamed the great forests lived with nature, pussy cat is of the desert., of the red fire.

Last edited by pepsi78; 01-07-2014 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:57 AM   #665
ksigmason

Quote:
That is right Ksigela get upset. Roar like a lion.
I'm not upset.

Quote:
I'm sorry but I will not worship your desert reptile god.
I don't care what you worship.

Quote:
You can't run my moulth you tyrant, you communist Jehovist.
I'm not the one saying we need to get rid of anyone. That lies with you.

Quote:
Jesus does not like you...
Sure he does.

Quote:
The father of Jesus is not your lord, but the father of all, it is indeed the creator that is his father, and your lord is not it.
Actually my God is the creator of all things.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #666
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post

It is then advisable that you expand your perception of an eco system since eco systems might not take your subjective narrative into account and which also is incomplete ...

Each spot on this fantastic globe is part of Mother Earth's ecosystem...

Besides,the desert is also underestimated in a more metaphorical context...:-)
perhaps one have to experience it, to really understand the whole point of this...

Sorry if it was a little too scientific...
By definition that is not a desert anymore, the term of desert is barren dirt, if you put vegetation in it then it becomes less desert, put more then it becomes less, put even more then it's no longer a desert.
sions.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:23 AM   #667
pepsi78

Quote:
Actually my God is the creator of all things.
No your god is not the creator of all things, Yahweh is not the creator of all things. Your desert god is only of that area, not even the Roman Empire that was very big ever mentions of your god, the Sumerians don't mention him either, where is your god in summerian mythology, where is he ?

You will fail to answer me, that's right dodge it

Egypt predates Judea, the Egyptians for sure had herd of the creator of all things, the lord Yahweh ?
Where is your lord in Egyptian culture, the egyptians would of mention of him at least.

We had to have Moses come tell them about your lord. Don't you find that ironic, that someone else with all the egyptian knowlege had to come tell them about Yahweh, and that he is the creator of all.

You are debunked, you can't answers these things, you are K.O my friend.

Where is he in greek culture.
Where is he in Roman culture.
Where is he in Sumerian culture
Where is he in Egyptian culture.

You don't have the balls to answer because I will debunk you as soon as you do.

Last edited by pepsi78; 01-07-2014 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #668
pepsi78

###KSIG MASONS HAS BEE DEFEATED.###

He refuses to answer the questions and is trolling the forum.
Haleluja and amen.

Thats what you get for trolling us with your lies dude.

Last edited by pepsi78; 01-07-2014 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #669
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
This is nothing more than a derail and has nothing to do with the subject of this thread nor the point that you have made claims, but cannot back them up with facts.

Is this the Redundancy Department of Redundancy?

You're entitled to your misguided opinions.

How so? You have delusional dream and somehow that is proof? Last I checked that is conjecture not proof.

You sound like every dictator ever. Try to vilify a group by trying to invoke emotions of fear, suspicion, and paranoia to force others to bend to your will. Necessity is your cry and that has always been the cry of the tyrant.

You sound like the little girls from the Salem Witch Trials. Maybe next you'll be saying we should be using spectral evidence.

On this website? KSigMason is sufficient.

I protest the lies. If I reply too much then there must be many lies that I see.

You can state it all day long, but there's no evidence to suggest we have been infiltrated. Also, we are not a religion - that is just a fact.

Well, the last person to say this and did give a name gave a name of a man who wasn't a Mason. It seems to me that anti-Masons are pulling the same crap Sen. McCarthy was pulling during the Red Scare with his "list of names". More often than not, anti-Masons have lists of names, 99% of them are not Masons.

Well, if they have broken laws then they should be thrown out of the fraternity. Regardless though, one person does not establish systemic problems. You have millions of members and 170+ sovereign Grand Lodges around the world.

Like who?

Black and gold rings nor the fingers they are worn on make them Masons. Saville was a monster, but was not a Mason.

Not really.

Such as? Names? Lodges?

I did not say you had a psychological problem. Your view of the world is your opinion.

Well, most Masons don't join to "make business contacts". Quit assuming the intent of others.

As someone who has "gone further" I can say that there is nothing evil with Freemasonry.

No we haven't. Satan plays no part in any of Freemasonry, its oaths/obligations/vows, rituals, symbols, or values.

Well, you are more than welcome to come stop me or get rid of me.

And yet you are a prisoner of your own mind.

You have no idea what I want so please don't presume to speak for me.

I said no such thing. I called you a sheep, not a lamb; there's a difference.

Yes, "we're" the haters.

Actually I'm a fine dancer, even with my bad knee.

Jesus is a lion as well.

You sound like a bitter creature. You talk a big game, but its all just hot air. You also seem like someone who thinks the ends justify the means.

You are very misguided and your line of "thinking" would leave back in the dark ages.
Obviously as a member of a religious esoteric school you have failed exam No. 1 - mastery of the ego

Have you been living in a cave? In the UK, of late, virtually every major pedophile ring has had masonic connections to it!

Get to grip with world affairs - oh I forgot many mason's are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and then fed with?

How much research have you done outside of 'masonry - little so it would seem.

I understand that in the US masons have sponsored chipping of children to so say stop 'em going missing or falling foul of pedophiles', that's like putting Tony B. lair in charge of peace in the Middle East (oh wait he is) or giving Jimmy Sa-vile access to childrens wards after dark (oh wait he did have). The US military and secret services have been chipping humans for decades.

Then there are all the masonic links with the likes of Denver airport the only airport in NA that has been privately funded - by masons. Then there is ad infinitum....

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...l/Denver3a.jpg

http://www.ghosttraveller.com/denver_airport_plaque.JPG

BTW the numbers within add up to 33, ie 33rd Degree (Mason), depending the teachings followed there are 33 Paths on the Tree of Life (Sephiroth), yet most speak of 32 paths to wisdom (with the 33rd - final - path hidden) and 33 was Christ's age when he was killed. If one then adds in the number of the month of March then we have another 3 which then = 36, by which 3 = Karma and 6 = the workings of the universe, in addition 36 also represents the number of visions that St John had in Revelations. Christ's nails on the cross where 'hammered home with 36 knocks of the hammer'. The sum of the numbers from 1 to 36 = 666 (which is the mark of the beast which we all have to carry in this realm). If we then apply Gemtria to the word March....I could go on....

Your order is a religion - why, if not, the, so called, conflict with the Catholics if masonry didnt see itself as, by and large, Protestant! Yet we know that this is all smoke and mirrors anyway as masonry is just another control mechanism (akin to religion) for TPTB to control yet more people in specific areas/businesses of the community.

Dont you see, brother, that TPTB are using your own ego against you? Eg.

You: But I am part of the club (lodge) therefore I know all of the secrets.

No you dont! It's the same throughout the planet in almost every walk of life too.

If you cannot/will not accept these basic facts then you must, indeed, be a shiltrol of the highest order - let me think better of you than that, open your mind.

BTW your god, isnt the creator of all things, the Source is, on the other hand your (masonic) god was a misguided ego-centric, megalomaniac alien (or transdimenstional) being - perhaps even a reptoid.

See this for a basic run down in layman's terms - yet there are many, many authors and writers who have come to similar conclusions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ww8HXpcf8

If therefore freemasonry worships these 'lesser gods' or in other words, tangible, incarnate beings, then they would/could be in effect worshiping (or workshipping) Lucifer and his cohorts. As with most beings, not all of the Annunaki were out and out evil but...

In being a freemason it has been said that such is incompatible with eg. Christianity as no man can serve two masters...

Therefore stop endeavouring to hoodwink us

Last edited by dunadan; 01-07-2014 at 02:24 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:45 PM   #670
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Obviously as a member of a religious esoteric school you have failed exam No. 1 - mastery of the ego

Have you been living in a cave? In the UK, of late, virtually every major pedophile ring has had masonic connections to it!

Get to grip with world affairs - oh I forgot many mason's are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and then fed with?
I understand that in the US masons have sponsored chipping of children to so say stop 'em going missing or falling fowl of pedophiles', that's like putting Tony B. lair in charge of peace in the Middle East (oh wait he is) or giving Jimmy Sa-vile access to childrens wards after dark (oh wait he did have). The US military and secret services have been chipping humans for decades.

Then there are all the masonic links with the likes of Denver airport the only airport in NA that has been privately funded - by masons. Then there is ad infinitum....

Your order is a religion - why, if not, the, so called, conflict with the Catholics if masonry didnt see itself as, by and large, Protestant! Yet we know that this is all smoke and mirrors anyway as masonry is just another control mechanism (akin to religion) for TPTB to control yet more people in specific areas/businesses of the community.

No you dont! It's the same throughout the planet in almost every walk of life too.

You are indeed a shiltrol of the highest order.

Stop endeavouring to hoodwink us
True horse play that one , they cannot tell what they do not know, and this is how my Grandfather explained things, being in their upper rooms

Religion is now fully infiltrated by masonry, and the mysteries continue.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:49 PM   #671
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
No your god is not the creator of all things, Yahweh is not the creator of all things. Your desert god is only of that area, not even the Roman Empire that was very big ever mentions of your god, the Sumerians don't mention him either, where is your god in summerian mythology, where is he ?

You will fail to answer me, that's right dodge it

Egypt predates Judea, the Egyptians for sure had herd of the creator of all things, the lord Yahweh ?
Where is your lord in Egyptian culture, the egyptians would of mention of him at least.

We had to have Moses come tell them about your lord. Don't you find that ironic, that someone else with all the egyptian knowlege had to come tell them about Yahweh, and that he is the creator of all.

You are debunked, you can't answers these things, you are K.O my friend.

Where is he in greek culture.
Where is he in Roman culture.
Where is he in Sumerian culture
Where is he in Egyptian culture.

You don't have the balls to answer because I will debunk you as soon as you do.
Father of all above, in every age
In every climb adored
By saint by savage or by sage
I oa Bull or Lord.

The Egyptians had four names for him, the Greeks also.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #672
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Father of all above, in every age
In every climb adored
By saint by savage or by sage
I oa Bull or Lord.

The Egyptians had four names for him, the Greeks also.
Your missing the point all mighty Zeus grew on earth. lupracabra
Egyptian Osiris is god of the underworld he had a brother Set.

None of these lords entities are the supreme father.

The lord in popular culture was a vegetation god before becoming the lord of the deserts. The bull of heaven apears in sumrian mythology, Anu gives Ianna the bull of heaven, the bull of heaven is not the supreme father either.

Can't you see it's a forgery, the lord is a symbol of how one becomes a god and ascends to god hood,

But make no mistake there is a creator, a heavenly father.

The creator is something else.

He refused to answer my questions because he would of been debunked and he will still be debunked.

Get real they hide behind this Fake village wall with this mainstream fake religion.

The term creation alone defines a being beyond god hood, a super natural force. The term creator comes from the term christian, it comes from Jesus.

Jesus the sun in the skies, the ultimate father is the biggest sun you have ever seen and like the sun in the skies that is a child of it this sun is everywhere and nowhere, here and there, in the skies and above the skies, inside the matrix and outside of it.

I believe in something realistic that I can grasp.

The bull is simbolyc to a fiery spirit, might fit the description of a lord but that is it/

Last edited by pepsi78; 01-07-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:31 PM   #673
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Your missing the point all mighty Zeus grew on earth. lupracabra
Egyptian Osiris is god of the underworld he had a brother Set.

None of these lords entities are the supreme father.

The lord in popular culture was a vegetation god before becoming the lord of the deserts. The bull of heaven apears in sumrian mythology, Anu gives Ianna the bull of heaven, the bull of heaven is not the supreme father either.

Can't you see it's a forgery, the lord is a symbol of how one becomes a god and ascends to god hood,

But make no mistake there is a creator, a heavenly father.

The creator is something else.

He refused to answer my questions because he would of been debunked and he will still be debunked.

Get real they hide behind this Fake village wall with this mainstream fake religion.

The term creation alone defines a being beyond god hood, a super natural force. The term creator comes from the term christian, it comes from Jesus.

Jesus the sun in the skies, the ultimate father is the biggest sun you have ever seen and like the sun in the skies that is a child of it this sun is everywhere and nowhere, here and there, in the skies and above the skies, inside the matrix and outside of it.

I believe in something realistic that I can grasp.

The bull is simbolyc to a fiery spirit, might fit the description of a lord but that is it/
I know what your saying and our sun is the Helios, this video I add a few days ago tells us the main story.

Frank Herbert has written a story in Dune, which is now coming true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWUF4oPQEM

All one needs to grasp is we are as all of our forefathers reliant upon the one we can see, and feel and have worshipped since mankind first felt its force.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #674
dunadan

Quote:
I know what your saying and our sun is the Helios, this video I add a few days ago tells us the main story.

All one needs to grasp is we are as all of our forefathers reliant upon the one we can see, and feel and have worshipped since mankind first felt its force.

I have often referred back to Dune - meant to mention that to you before.

I have just collected most of the books as the film struck a chord and ties in with much of this stuff.

Dont forget Tolkien and Lewis' work too!
Old 01-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #675
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

How much research have you done outside of 'masonry - little so it would seem.

I understand that in the US masons have sponsored chipping of children to so say stop 'em going missing or falling foul of pedophiles', that's like putting Tony B. lair in charge of peace in the Middle East (oh wait he is) or giving Jimmy Sa-vile access to childrens wards after dark (oh wait he did have). The US military and secret services have been chipping humans for decades.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...l/Denver3a.jpg

http://www.ghosttraveller.com/denver_airport_plaque.JPG

BTW the numbers within add up to 33, ie 33rd Degree (Mason), depending the teachings followed there are 33 Paths on the Tree of Life (Sephiroth), yet most speak of 32 paths to wisdom (with the 33rd - final - path hidden) and 33 was Christ's age when he was killed. If one then adds in the number of the month of March then we have another 3 which then = 36, by which 3 = Karma and 6 = the workings of the universe, in addition 36 also represents the number of visions that St John had in Revelations. Christ's nails on the cross where 'hammered home with 36 knocks of the hammer'. The sum of the numbers from 1 to 36 = 666 (which is the mark of the beast which we all have to carry in this realm). If we then apply Gemtria to the word March....I could go on....

If you cannot/will not accept these basic facts then you must, indeed, be a shiltrol of the highest order - let me think better of you than that, open your mind.

BTW your god, isnt the creator of all things, the Source is, on the other hand your (masonic) god was a misguided ego-centric, megalomaniac alien (or transdimenstional) being - perhaps even a reptoid.

See this for a basic run down in layman's terms - yet there are many, many authors and writers who have come to similar conclusions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ww8HXpcf8

If therefore freemasonry worships these 'lesser gods' or in other words, tangible, incarnate beings, then they would/could be in effect worshiping (or workshipping) Lucifer and his cohorts. As with most beings, not all of the Annunaki were out and out evil but...

In being a freemason it has been said that such is incompatible with eg. Christianity as no man can serve two masters...

Therefore stop endeavouring to hoodwink us
What has and is happening is, those who are in ultimate control through their dooe'rs or crows, who are BTW being cleansed on a large scale, you know the story, one flies for the crows and will be shot by the crows who can fly a little higher.

Take the early Apollo missions and mission control for instance, there were rows and rows of operators who did only specific duties, so much so, that the people sitting next to each other never knew those people duties two positions away, this way one can keep the key information or lies to a minimum, more so today because of technology which can scramble and hide the majority of case notes.

As technology advances the chain of command it tightened even further, and the exposure elements hidden away.

All avenues of control are being hidden, via more department leading nowhere.

What I would advise all factions to do, is get out while they can and spill the beans now then they might have half a chance in numbers.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:18 PM   #676
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I have often referred back to Dune - meant to mention that to you before.

I have just collected most of the books as the film struck a chord and ties in with much of this stuff.

Dont forget Tolkien and Lewis' work too!
For many Dune became another religion and the footnotes on wiki quote have some very good conjecture as to how we can sort much of these troubles out, we will not be able to do it all but we can expose the major elements so it slows them down for a generation.

Like the early letters of exchange in places like Venice, in the day of anti usury, there are always to be elements or sleeper cells simply waiting to climb Jacobs Ladder all over again, this is the nature of this game and religion or even addiction if be known, all pipers following the master pipers and the tunes of their choice, but unable to tune in, in another pitch.

The depth of this nightmare is vast, all of the former compartments, factions and religions have been infiltrated/saturated, the top mind schools were paid well to know each other for generation after generation until every traight of the upper echelon has been logged and their temperaments know and who were most vulnerable, for a take down this is why Saville and his team were unseen.

Last edited by the apprentice; 01-07-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:52 PM   #677
dunadan

And it's set to get worse with the likes of the massive 'Data Centre' near Salt Lake City, Utah!

To date the NSA have never granted a Freedom Of Information request

It is also fact that for positive and negative vetting freemasonry is also used as a lever of power and to keep secrets

It is true to say that we need protecting but even ex CIA staff have recently criticized the levels to which the NSA have sunk to!

I wonder what the world would be like without religion, politics or freemasonry?

In Dune they mention the 'Guilds' and the 'Navigators' - just as with the Templars and Christopher Columbus et al!

With Savile and Harris et al. they are, as I said, just the scapegoats, true they did what they did, which is bad enough (awful in fact), yet to the general public the high ups have now been brought to justice and all will now be well in the world, but in reality they have not TPTB are still free to carry on doing what they do!

The BBC has a lot to answer for as do many other institutions, including freemasonry for they all knew.

For evil to succeed all it takes is for......

Last edited by dunadan; 01-07-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:17 PM   #678
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
And it's set to get worse with the likes of the massive 'Data Centre' near Salt Lake City, Utah!

To date the NSA have never granted a Freedom Of Information request

It is also fact that for positive and negative vetting freemasonry is also used as a lever of power and to keep secrets

It is true to say that we need protecting but even ex CIA staff have recently criticized the levels to which the NSA have sunk to!

I wonder what the world would be like without religion, politics or freemasonry?

In Dune they mention the 'Guilds' and the 'Navigators' - just as with the Templars and Christopher Columbus et al!

With Savile and Harris et al. they are, as I said, just the scapegoats, true they did what they did, which is bad enough (awful in fact), yet to the general public the high ups have now been brought to justice and all will now be well in the world, but in reality they have not TPTB are still free to carry on doing what they do!

The BBC has a lot to answer for as do many other institutions, including freemasonry for they all knew.

For evil to succeed all it takes is for......
You said the key word, one which all EX's should be taking good note of .

To bring down a good system one needs to bring in bad people, they exist the world over, all departments are compromised and in debt, Common Purpose operatives are in deep shit when the fall comes, they must know this yet carry on regardless, fools them, many ex good wo/men.

In Robert Taylors book "The Devils Pulpit," he calls on all masons to abandon the so called victories and let the Crusade fail, he himself a top level hand shaker by the looks of it, and like all mysteries, he too eventually vanished from public life, which is slightly suspect in itself.

With a Bourne Identity one is open to abuse from your employers.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:54 PM   #679
wendypeace27

Quote:
Funny, b/c the term "esoteric" itself is ego filled. It says that only certain people know what I know. I am special and more important then anyone else. Thats what the term "esoteric" is all about.

Versus everyhing I have learned, I have learned from somebody else, therefore there is no "esoteric" knowledge. Especially, when it comes to the concept of Oneness. The universal laws run supreme in the Universe.

Good luck with that!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 01-07-2014 at 07:57 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:44 PM   #680
pepsi78

Quote:

I know what I'm saying, god is a lion, lions are predators, god is a repro vampire that feeds on people, not the creator.