Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-07-2018, 01:48 PM   #1
Tex_Hex

Default How are alleged extraterrestrials supposed to relate to the N.W.O.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETbPRUqL_HE

There are 3 large groups of 'aliens' who are constantly reported of having been seen. .

The 'Nordics' . .

. . also often being referred to as the 'Elohim' , the 'Aldebaraanians' , the 'Pleiadians' etc . . .

Then , of course , the Reptilians . .

. .often also being referred to as 'the Annunaki' , the Dracos , 'Reptilian Humans' , Reptiloids . . .

Then ,probably the most well 'known' alien species out there , the Greys . . . .

. .

How do you you think do these repective ( most prominent ) alien races relate to the ( planned ) NWO ?

I've read more books on this matter , not just Icke , and , from extraterrestrial-believers the general consensus seems to be . .

The human-looking ones ( see first pic ) seem to be on our side , the Reptos more or less play a part in the whole game while the 'Greys' seem to be undecided . . . .

What do y'all think ?
My personal opinion : There's something in for our planet . .

These respective alien visitors seem to be on a technological level which we can only dream about at present stage . . .

Which , of course , would mean that they might also be in possession of better weapon systems than we are . . .

There's something on the horizon . . Clearly . . .

Do some of you who buy into the extraterrestrial vistors theory believe the war might actually be decided via weapon systems from 'out' ?

Anyway , there might be interesting things in for our planet . . .

Maybe they already are 'among us' . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKj5cJ9_KSg

Last edited by Tex_Hex; 04-07-2018 at 01:56 PM.
Tex_Hex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 02:16 PM   #2
tnt1

I feel like the fact that just 100 years back or even less really, we were in horse and buggies and now look. This alone is strong evidence for interference by a third party outside influence.

I think smart phones and that tech was purposefully crashed here by them to study us. They knew we'd communicate with the tech and distribute it and now they watch and listen real time on all of us. Imagine us doing this to an ant colony. We can't really speak to them but we recognize the complexity and magnitude of their society, that it has hierarchy and structure with an apparent class system but we want more! We want hands on, something more right there on top of it! So we introduce something into their environment to study them. We may even put it in food and let them carry it into their environment for us and we study them while they go about their daily lives.

I read all the time how Apple and Microsoft, and Motorola and LG all of them plead not aware of some of the very back doors that the software contains and I suppose that if the others did what I suggest they are the ones that put those back doors in place so they could use them to do what these tech. co. get blamed for.

Last edited by tnt1; 04-07-2018 at 02:17 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 02:45 PM   #3
oz93666

There are two links in OP , both are to stupid music videos singing about aliens ... this will not get you to the truth on this subject!

I have laid out my understandings on this subject many times on this forum , but am starting to run out of enthusiasm as it seems no one here takes the subject seriously.

The truth has never been more available to all , but you do need to make some sort of effort yourself ...

There are over a 1000 different ET groups in close proximity , all shapes and sizes ( but all humanoid) ... they have all sorts of agendas , and range from the evilest imaginable to almost god like , some come from other dimensions , perhaps other times.

The NWO has been running a Secret Space Program for 60 years , now with millions of humans living in bases off world ... they trade with about 100 of the nastiest ET groups , exchanging humans for tech.

Some of the more benign ET groups are also in communication with the secret government (NWO) and are pushing for the truth to be told to humanity ... the NWO are losing control , and the truth has to come out very soon ...

Start by putting 'Corey Goode' .... 'Randy Cremer' ... or 'Tony Rodrigues' in youtube search
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 02:56 PM   #4
Tex_Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I feel like the fact that just 100 years back or even less really, we were in horse and buggies and now look. This alone is strong evidence for interference by a third party outside influence.

I think smart phones and that tech was purposefully crashed here by them to study us. They knew we'd communicate with the tech and distribute it and now they watch and listen real time on all of us. Imagine us doing this to an ant colony. We can't really speak to them but we recognize the complexity and magnitude of their society, that it has hierarchy and structure with an apparent class system but we want more! We want hands on, something more right there on top of it! So we introduce something into their environment to study them. We may even put it in food and let them carry it into their environment for us and we study them while they go about their daily lives.

I read all the time how Apple and Microsoft, and Motorola and LG all of them plead not aware of some of the very back doors that the software contains and I suppose that if the others did what I suggest they are the ones that put those back doors in place so they could use them to do what these tech. co. get blamed for.
The 'toughest' theory concerning the NWO. .

That the NWO has been baling out of the technological fond of the Reptilians for eons ( ! ) , in other words that the Earth is actually living from their inventions . .

I once read an interview with an Illuminatus conducted by an NWO-investigator ( the interviewed person remained anonymous though . .) in which the person claimed that , since they were in contact with Reptilians , they had also received technology . . As a prize for suppliying them with raw materials which they can only mine on Earth ( ! ) . . Kind of in return . .

. .

If that is true then we are living of their technology presently . .

The Illuminatus is also reported to have said that "people should wonder why since the 1950s a technological revolution had begun . ."

In other words , the NWO truly seems to have baled out of the Reptilians' technological fond for eons with the time since the 1950s having the most significance . . .

Then the Illuminatus is reported to have added "But one cannot tell that to the people . . not yet . ." . .

In plain language : That would mean that , especially since the 1950s , the technology which has come out since then would be of extraterrestrial origin ( ! ) . .

If that is true then I suppose the Illuminati feed it to us 'piece by piece' without revealing it all at first sight . . .

There might be something to this theory . . .

But the toughest concerning this interview when it comes to technology was the following phrase by the Illuminatus . . "We ( the NWO ), already today , are in possession of a technology which has already reached the level how we , the Illuminati , try to feed it to the people via Hollywood's science-fiction movies . ." . .

In other words : They probably use their science-fiction movies to 'prepare' us for the future . .

One thing is for certain . . The three prominent alien species I have listed above alone seem to be on a marvelous technological level ( how else could they conduct space-voyages by the way ? ) . .

Question is : What side ?
Old 04-07-2018, 03:07 PM   #5
tnt1

Yeah speaking of the first youtube link it is copyright protected and unavailable in my country
Old 04-07-2018, 03:34 PM   #6
Tex_Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
There are two links in OP , both are to stupid music videos singing about aliens ... this will not get you to the truth on this subject!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Yeah speaking of the first youtube link it is copyright protected and unavailable in my country
Sorry guys, it is one of my traits to sometimes try to enrich my postings with music . .

I didn't choose them "for the truth" but merley it fitted the topic . . .

By the way , sorry if videos in general aren't available in respective countries . . . Never can tell that from here . . .

What I find amusing , oz93666 , is that your and my response pretty much had the same content ( was still writing mine when yours came . . .) , just that yours was "a bit more dramatic" . . :-P

No offense . .
Old 04-07-2018, 04:01 PM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex_Hex View Post
What I find amusing , oz93666 , is that your and my response pretty much had the same content ( was still writing mine when yours came . . .) , just that yours was "a bit more dramatic" . . :-P .
Yes .I agree with your post , just that it's not a theory , but a cast iron fact ...

The illuminati release to the surface population only tech wich will strengthen the control grid ... internet , smart phones etc .social media has given them totall mapping of everyone , what were thinking ...

you ask ..."Question is : What side ?" (are the aliens on )

Well ... they're on their own side , they each have an agenda . It should be remembered that those who interact with us are breaking the un written law that you don't mess with developing civilisations ... it only causes problems.

MOST ET's are following that non interference directive , so we only see the renegades ... in addition these renegades are forced to deal with the secret government (NWO) who want from them weapons and tech ... nice ET's would not give tech to our enslavers ...

But most ET's are benign and soon they will feel it's OK to make an appearance... this should be immediately after the Earth changes , ascension , and the departure of the controllers.... all within our lifetimes.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 05:04 PM   #8
sparkplug

It's amazing how since just after WW2 all the technology and the speed with which it sped up.

All because of the microchip or semiconductor.

Look at the 1980s and all the goods that appeared in the shops, it never happened before in history.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote