Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 04-07-2017, 01:58 AM   #61
truth seeker 09

martyleeds33:

Under a Chemtrail-laden sky

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:00 PM   #62
bamboozooka

i think they do most of it at night. many times in the garden at dusk having a beer lovely clear sky. wake up trail city towards the sunrise
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:23 PM   #63
peabrain
Inactive

https://youtu.be/zNeOTOytEeA

Last edited by peabrain; 09-08-2017 at 02:24 PM.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 03:12 PM   #64
thee_doctor

Old 12-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #65
tracertong
Restricted Profile

Heavy spraying by United States Military,Commercial and Contract sprayers.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKmHx_Or5wk
tracertong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:22 PM   #66
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracertong View Post
Heavy spraying by United States Military,Commercial and Contract sprayers.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKmHx_Or5wk
Some redneck in his trailer....with dog barking throughout. ..pointing at the sky. If I put a video up in similar circumstances where the plane is not making any condensation trails....and said it proves the opposite....you wouldn't believe it. So why is some donut on yoooootub the font of all knowledge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #67
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Some redneck in his trailer....with dog barking throughout. ..pointing at the sky. If I put a video up in similar circumstances where the plane is not making any condensation trails....and said it proves the opposite....you wouldn't believe it. So why is some donut on yoooootub the font of all knowledge?
This is the problem you see TG, once you believe your goosed, like you believe every word of NASA and their preists of Apollo.

It is going to be pretty hard to test these con-trails bar being directly behind them with testing equipment, this aint going to happen is it.

Last edited by the apprentice; 12-10-2017 at 03:46 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:58 PM   #68
thee_doctor

Blackpool gets plastered with chemtrails.

Fleetwood Chemtrails

Old 12-10-2017, 05:30 PM   #69
oneriver

I am an early riser (these days) and they seem to be particularly active early in the morning, then by 8am or so when everyone is out on the way to school/work etc all they see is 'the haze'...

For Truegroup...

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 05:45 PM   #70
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I am an early riser (these days) and they seem to be particularly active early in the morning, then by 8am or so when everyone is out on the way to school/work etc all they see is 'the haze'...

For Truegroup...

I have mentioned this many times in the past, by sun up the skies are already covered by a haze, even though the airway or main corridoor here, same as the sun goes down, everyday throughout this summer.

The flight paths nearly always follow the drift of the wind even when the flight paths are extant, so it looks like they are going with the wind model.

Tonight the skies were complete white out as the sun was coming down in the West.

Edit:

The only air of caution I could add is, was what we saw with the trail stopping and starting in this film, simply a fuel dump before landing earlier than planned, or something else.

Last edited by the apprentice; 12-10-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:23 PM   #71
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This is the problem you see TG, once you believe your goosed, like you believe every word of NASA and their preists of Apollo.
Whatever with bells on. The least clued up people in the world are the ones who are correct....because of thingybob and reasons

Quote:
It is going to be pretty hard to test these con-trails bar being directly behind them with testing equipment, this aint going to happen is it.
Well duhhh. Now show me how the yoootubbbers know they aren't water vapour trails? Or did they have some magic detectors
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:35 PM   #72
truegroup

Quote:
That is what condensation looks like. Or do you have magic insight?

Quote:
For Truegroup...
Trust your eyes when your mind is full of vacuous shite.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 12-10-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:36 PM   #73
the apprentice

Quote:
Whatever with bells on. The least clued up people in the world are the ones who are correct....because of thingybob and reasons

Well duhhh. Now show me how the yoootubbbers know they aren't water vapour trails? Or did they have some magic detectors
Forget the other youtoobers for a moment,

Did you not see, that I left the subject wide open and you ignored what I said, I said, how do we know that these intemittent trails are not merely fuel dumping, I'm trying to work together here, get a grip.

Hmmmm, the least aware are the one who are correct, would you trust an unknown person on the street instead of your own doctor, get a grip dude.

Last edited by the apprentice; 12-10-2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:52 PM   #74
truegroup

Quote:
Forget the other youtoobers for a moment,
Oh don't worry about that. They really are forgotten very quickly.

Quote:
Did you not see, that I left the subject wide open and you ignored what I said, I said, how do we know that these intemittent trails are not merely fuel dumping, I'm trying to work together here, get a grip.
Why would passenger aircraft do fuel dumps on normal flight and that is absolutely NOT what chemtrails are supposed to be anyway. How do you know? Nod and a wink become a chemtrail conspiracy theorist....voila you suddenly just know this

Quote:
Hmmmm, the least aware are the one who are correct, would you trust an unknown person on the street instead of your own doctor, get a grip dude.
It was as blatant a piece of sarcasm as I could make! Go read it again....there's no ambiguity
Quote:
Old 12-10-2017, 07:59 PM   #75
the apprentice

Quote:
Oh don't worry about that. They really are forgotten very quickly.

Why would passenger aircraft do fuel dumps on normal flight and that is absolutely NOT what chemtrails are supposed to be anyway. How do you know? Nod and a wink become a chemtrail conspiracy theorist....voila you suddenly just know this

It was as blatant a piece of sarcasm as I could make! Go read it again....there's no ambiguity
Glad you asked the fuel dump question again, it goes something like this, the plane takes off for a long haul and say fifteen minutes into the flight someone has a heart attack and they need to land at the nearest available airport.

Now planes are designed to land with a certain reserve fuel level, if they are over this they normally dump fuel to take landing pressure off of the air chasis and landing gear, they take off fully fueled but never land over weight.

So Dale has numerous footage of planes spewing and not spewing, how do we know its not a fuel safety dump, this could be the case could it not, the clip he showed was a very clear one and not at cruising altitude, so my book is wide open, is what I am saying.

Last edited by the apprentice; 12-10-2017 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #76
thee_doctor

Coming back from on a Flight from Zante I saw a black chemtrail which as the plane moved past it the trail became the same white as the rest, however I came to the conclusion that it was light refraction to make it appear to be black, so it could be the type of particulate in the trail make it appear dark when the light refracts through it just like a hologram, to me seeing it was not like an ordinary contrail.

Last edited by thee_doctor; 12-10-2017 at 09:16 PM.
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:25 PM   #77
thee_doctor

Quote:

For Truegroup...

I have noticed now the trails are mostly in the mornings rarely during the day you will see one, when I was down in Blackpool that was the first time in a long time I had seen a lot of trails in the skies, about seven years ago it was like constantly during the day but not any more here in Scotland.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:12 PM   #78
the apprentice

Since 2008 I have noticed the same phenomenon being laid either in the morning and in the evening as the sun was either rising or setting, even off the normal flight corridoors. I know that planes change their runways on taking off due to the weather, but they seemed to be at the times of day when normal traffic was at a low ebb.
One thing I have seen is our thermometer has registered much lower temps in the morning in spring when the sun is really needed to germinate the newly planted seeds, even a couple of degrees really does make a difference.

If the trails increase crops will begin to suffer country wide, if they simply left the skies alone we would have better crops overall.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #79
truegroup

Quote:
Glad you asked the fuel dump question again, it goes something like this, the plane takes off for a long haul and say fifteen minutes into the flight someone has a heart attack and they need to land at the nearest available airport.

Now planes are designed to land with a certain reserve fuel level, if they are over this they normally dump fuel to take landing pressure off of the air chasis and landing gear, they take off fully fueled but never land over weight.

So Dale has numerous footage of planes spewing and not spewing, how do we know its not a fuel safety dump, this could be the case could it not, the clip he showed was a very clear one and not at cruising altitude, so my book is wide open, is what I am saying.
Maybe you need to read it again.....i said NORMAL flight

Chemtrailers say all planes with condensation trails are dumping evil chemicals. Yes....we established it's shite guesswork.
Quote:
Old 13-10-2017, 12:18 AM   #80
the apprentice

Quote:
Maybe you need to read it again.....i said NORMAL flight

Chemtrailers say all planes with condensation trails are dumping evil chemicals. Yes....we established it's shite guesswork.
There never is any pleasing you is there TG, The plane that was shown in the video could have been a plane on such an emmergency and used as propaganda, even your one line precise bollocks mentality should be able to see that surely, this is what I was getting at you numpty, not a normal flight.
Now you have another nickname for those who want to believe and see things differently, regardless of weather its fact or not, your ad lib lines are well rehearsed but very bloody boring.

All chemtrails see poison in the skies, give me a break PLease.

Last edited by the apprentice; 13-10-2017 at 12:23 AM.