Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 10-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
frank_garrett

Default do you think dragons exist?

we see them everywhere in popular colture. icke mentioned the ''reptilian gods'' do you think those gods are dragons? i mean look at wales flag for exemple. a dragon. why would it be there? there are other photos who shows a snakish creature eating a human. the alpha romeo symbol also. do you think its a portrayel of the reptilians sacrificing a human to their ''gods''? one of icke pictures shows a dragon being on saturn as well. what are those draconian gods exectly? i think its no coincidence that dragons are everywhere in popular coltrue. just like the alien grays are and we all know they exists. what do you think?
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
andy1033

I personally think, the reptile and dragon thing, is symbolic, of something in spiritual matters.

Sort of like how they said saint patrick drove the snakes out of ireland. There was never no literal snakes in ireland, but the snakes symbolised something to do with spiritual matters, that Christianity drove out of ireland.

Its probable, they are symbols to do with pagan religions, and stuff.

I think the reptile shapeshifting stuff, is bull. Its symbolic, of a change that a minority of people go through in life, to become something else. Its symbolic, of that change.

For me, the ptb probably know how to force there kids through that change, and this is what is meant, by shapeshifting reptile stuff. Its not literal, but symbolic, of a change humans can go through, and a minority do all over the world.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-10-2017 at 04:23 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:50 PM   #3
tnt1

Yeah. The Komodo Dragon is real and very large and likely the very animal some saw when sailing that led to myths of just such a creature. Other similar but smaller lizards, still quite large as well as crocs and gators all fit the bill and for that matter I found a Horny Toad in my yard in OK. and they mini dragons for sure!! Look just like em! Some of the bad ass alligator snapper turtles here in our rivers are quite dragon like too at all ages. When you stop to think about explorers traveling in ancient times they could have seen any one of these or reeled them in on a line and having never witnessed a thing such as that they probably did start the myths in a combined sort of way.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #4
frank_garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Yeah. The Komodo Dragon is real and very large and likely the very animal some saw when sailing that led to myths of just such a creature. Other similar but smaller lizards, still quite large as well as crocs and gators all fit the bill and for that matter I found a Horny Toad in my yard in OK. and they mini dragons for sure!! Look just like em! Some of the bad ass alligator snapper turtles here in our rivers are quite dragon like too at all ages. When you stop to think about explorers traveling in ancient times they could have seen any one of these or reeled them in on a line and having never witnessed a thing such as that they probably did start the myths in a combined sort of way.
too bad those forums are full of trolls. you are an illuminati agent hired to troll this forum. i have no question in that.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:08 PM   #5
frank_garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I personally think, the reptile and dragon thing, is symbolic, of something in spiritual matters.

Sort of like how they said saint patrick drove the snakes out of ireland. There was never no literal snakes in ireland, but the snakes symbolised something to do with spiritual matters, that Christianity drove out of ireland.

Its probable, they are symbols to do with pagan religions, and stuff.

I think the reptile shapeshifting stuff, is bull. Its symbolic, of a change that a minority of people go through in life, to become something else. Its symbolic, of that change.

For me, the ptb probably know how to force there kids through that change, and this is what is meant, by shapeshifting reptile stuff. Its not literal, but symbolic, of a change humans can go through, and a minority do all over the world.
so why are you here if you think they arnt exist?
Old 10-10-2017, 07:16 PM   #6
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
so why are you here if you think they arnt exist?
This is a web board, where people speak there thoughts openly.

Not a web board, to follow some cult leader. I do not listen to anyone.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #7
thermion

Yes, here's the 'evidence'.

No wings though
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:19 PM   #8
tnt1

Quote:
too bad those forums are full of trolls. you are an illuminati agent hired to troll this forum. i have no question in that.
I don't know where you get this but fuck you. My answer is related to the topic if they exist or not so look in the mirror and kiss yourself for being stupid for putting the question out there if you can't take some of the answers! If you can't handle the answers don't ask for a answer in the first place whimp!
Old 10-10-2017, 08:53 PM   #9
frank_garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post

No wings though
see i thought il get some knowledgble opinions but all you guys do is laugh at me
Old 10-10-2017, 09:33 PM   #10
saty

Quote:
i think its no coincidence that dragons are everywhere in popular coltrue.
they existed at one point.The same goes for trolls,gnomes,fairies,elves,giants etc yet we have been brainwashed that is was all just a fairy tale.
What is history but a fable agreed upon?-Napoleon

Last edited by saty; 10-10-2017 at 09:33 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #11
thermion

OK. Serious now. Do you mean Welsh or Chinese dragons? The images show they are completely different beasts.
Welsh:

Chinese - you'll have to scrol the page a little to the right - it's a bit big:

Old 10-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #12
Daisy101

They are found all over the world and the paintings are alongside real animals so yes I think they existed as did many legendary creatures - why not?
I think humans lived with the remaining dinosaurs for a long time. Flying lizards aren't that unsual.
It's entirely plausible that we made them extinct then bigged them up to make better stories.

Alexander the Great reported seeing a hissing dragon in a cave.

Our Welsh red dragon had a fight with the English white one.

Last edited by Daisy101; 10-10-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:52 PM   #13
itsallundercontrol

Worth 10 mins for some of the scenery alone.

Quote:
There are numerous myths and legends South and East Asia, involving dragons. These are not quite the same as European dragons, which in folklore is often, if not always, described with wings. Robert Sepehr is an author, producer, and anthropologist.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:27 AM   #14
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post

No wings though
That looks so FAKE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:38 AM   #15
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That looks so FAKE.
It is meant to be fake isn't it? lol
It's a wool or felt dragon snake.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:12 PM   #16
thermion

Quote:
That looks so FAKE.
A Google reverse image search will tell you everything you need to know about that image. It's surprising what can be discovered when you know how to use some of Google's features. This basic research should be done on all suspicious images to see where they were first used...
Old 11-10-2017, 09:08 PM   #17
JustMe418

Only if you are near the Wyrmberg and you imagine them into life
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:08 PM   #18
JustMe418

Quote:
That looks so FAKE.
Looks a bit like the flying thingy from Never Ending Story lol
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #19
frank_garrett

Do you think they exist maybe in diffrent planets? Like maybe in alpha draconis the home of the reptilians. I have yet to get an answaer why they so popoular. Like why would they be on wales flag. Off all countries why wales?
Old 12-10-2017, 12:51 PM   #20
thermion

Quote:
Off all countries why wales?
I think a tiny bit of research will explain that.

On a wider point, why are greys reported to look the same (in Western culture anyway - which is relevant) ? Why are fairies depicted similarly all over Europe? Why are there various traditions of 'Little People' all over Europe and wider afield?

These things either exist, or are a shared concept of human perception, or - more likely in my opinion - just early fantasies and stories (possibly based on a miss-perception) which capture the imagination and are passed on through the generations.