Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 10-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #21
itam37

no, i did not, because i don t belong to heaven...and THEY know it !
Old 10-10-2017, 10:14 PM   #22
elshaper

Quite a few of us went to the darkness / nothingness while very much alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:22 PM   #23
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
no, i did not, because i don t belong to heaven...and THEY know it !
Or you didn't expect to see it.
I can't help but think we see what we want to see -
sometimes it's in our subconscious.

That's why I keep telling myself I'll go to heaven (a place of rest and love etc..) but part of me (subconscious) wonders if I'm good enough.
But if I don't believe it I might create a hell for myself so I try not to read about hell.

And I've met some entities that are afraid to leave this earthly plane as they think they will go to hell because that's what they were told - even though they were not bad and they keep seeing a light they refuse to travel through it - I've sent them through it - so I hope I did the right thing lol.

I don't like communication with entities by the way - it creeps me out. I know that if I tune into it they will all come to me - but I switch it off and ignore it as much as I can. If I live somewhere that has them I have to move them on so can't always avoid it.
Proves that anyone can tune into that if they wish I reckon.
You have to be hard to deal with that - I'm not. I take my hat off to those who work with the police etc...
I don't believe in ghosts by the way - nor do I want to -but something is communicating from another wavelength so I guess that's ghosts.

Last edited by Daisy101; 10-10-2017 at 10:33 PM.
Daisy101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:48 PM   #24
itam37

my first experience of near death was at age 11 . i saw a big black cylinder rolling onto me and i lost my vision--darkness, however my eyes were open and i was awake...it happened three times and i knew that if it does the fourth time, then i ll die...but it stopped
second experience was at age 40 or so....i was afraid to fall asleep, i was cold and frightened, but i fell asleep anyway....total darkness and constant falling into nothingness... when i woke up, i was lucky to be alive. i have to mention that one person was guarding me through the night at my bed to the morning
i have seen "foreigners" not from here...and with them i felt at "home",however i could see that they are not earth people.....but ordinary humans are threat to my existence and i must always be prepared for worst so to speak...
Old 11-10-2017, 11:08 AM   #25
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
Heaven is the place we go after we die.....do not know ?
So,this "Heaven" is actually an artificial creation,which is kind of time machine,which itself is placed of out of time...so called eternity.
The Heaven once was Earth,before anunnakis turned it to eternity, isolated with gold from time influence...so IT is in no time zone
Then common sense would tell me that heaven was made in our own eyes when our childrens hearts begin beating for the very first time, here one finds that perpetual and everlasting motion and energy is never put out.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:21 PM   #26
itam37

it all would be good..heaven and stuff, but this heaven is ruled by alien people who think they are gods...they trap people s souls and souls cannot leave Earth
governments have made a deal with them, thinking they are from far away...
our earthly existence is ruled by heaven aliens, their standards and their values....and Mother Earth is sick of it
one thing "Heaven" cannot rule is Nature...but people are slaves, even after death !