Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 24-08-2017, 10:50 AM   #1
Daisy101

Default Was the constellation Ophiuchus left out as a message?

So the Sumerians and many others in the past sectioned the skies into 12 parts according to what was in vision at that time.
And they purposely left out Ophiuchus.

I don't buy the reasoning that it fitted better without it. These were meticulous people that lived their lives around the truth in the skies as they saw it.

The brightest stars in Ophiuchus include the 'head of the serpent charmer'.

Throughout history we have been warned with stories of serpents as being evil omens.

I'm just wondering if it was left out as a message to avoid that area or maybe for us to explore it.

Ophiuchus is the only constellation linked to a real man - Imhotep (to the Egyptians), Aesclepius (to the Greeks) who used medicine and healed.There are also links that suggest he is Enki.

Also the serpent holder symbol is used on the doctors logo the caduceus (the serpent on a staff the symbol for medicine).
We have the stories of Eden and Moses linked to the serpent - giving us something but also taking something away it's a mixed message.

A 'super earth' a planet 2.7 times bigger than Earth is in the constellation of Ophiuchus.
Gilese 1214.

So was it left out as a warning that it is not part of us and we should avoid that area.

Or was it left out on purpose for us to find?

Last edited by Daisy101; 24-08-2017 at 10:59 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 10:39 AM   #2
JustMe418

Do the planets actualy pass through it?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 11:50 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Do the planets actualy pass through it?
That was my first thought ....but there he is with his feet right on the ecliptic ...

So Ophiuchus could have been one of the zodiacal constellations ...but you couldn't just squeeze him in there ... the others would have had to move to make space ,and everything would be out of sync ...and 13 constellations just doesn't work..

But they could have ophiuchus instead of scorpio , ophiuchus is better positioned than scorpio on the ecliptic . Scorpio is too close to libra ...Ophiuchus is spaced more equidistant between libra and sagittarius.

Last edited by oz93666; 26-08-2017 at 11:56 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 03:23 PM   #4
JustMe418

Maybe they thought that the sign was covering such a small area that it wasnt worth considering?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:14 PM   #5
Daisy101

I find it fascinating because it may mean that this is proof that there have always been secrets and hidden mysteries kept from us in plain sight.

I don't think it's a coincidence the snake/serpent is the constellation that hides from us.
The number 13.

Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
Taylor Swift

Child stars that fall under this secret sign....just a coincidence....of course
Old 27-08-2017, 05:01 PM   #6
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
I find it fascinating because it may mean that this is proof that there have always been secrets and hidden mysteries kept from us in plain sight.

I don't think it's a coincidence the snake/serpent is the constellation that hides from us.
The number 13.

Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
Taylor Swift

Child stars that fall under this secret sign....just a coincidence....of course
Its never really been a secret. People were talking about this sign and its possible place in the zodia back in the early 90's and probably before that.
Old 27-08-2017, 08:02 PM   #7
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Its never really been a secret. People were talking about this sign and its possible place in the zodia back in the early 90's and probably before that.
But I wonder if anyone used to secretly use a 13 zodiac in the ancient times. Even though everyone knows it's there the use in the zodiac might be kept a secret.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:57 PM   #8
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Some people claim that Ophiuchus is a 13th sign of the zodiac. By referring to a map of the sky we can see that the constellation Ophiuchus is on the zodiac path (ecliptic plane). However, an astrology based on constellations would also have to address the problems of gaps between the constellations, overlapping constellations, and other constellations that are near the zodiac path such as Orion. A quote of Ptolemy's book the Tetrabiblos makes it clear that ancient astrologers did not base astrology on constellations. Constellations simply are different from zodiac signs and Ophiuchus is not a 13th sign of the zodiac.

Related to the issue of Ophiuchus is the sidereal zodiac and whether the tropical zodiac or sidereal zodiac is better. I use the tropical zodiac but the sidereal zodiac is used by the majority of astrologers in India and it is possible that both zodiacs have some validity.