Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 16-01-2017, 08:05 PM   #21
surfer12

The author's highlighting a lot of interesting issues regarding the astral...
The de facto situation is that what we perceive as the astral sub-reality is the aspect of subjective 'reality' into which we routinely project all our illusions, beliefs and distorted perceptions - BUT that is NOT its true nature or purpose!

That aspect of consciousness is NOT, and never has been intended (i.e., by consciousness itself) for use by our 'ordinary mind' at all, and thus was never meant to be, nor to function as, any sort of 'reality' at all, no matter whether 'real' or illusory!

Its real purpose was and is to be a much deeper-level and more expansive parallel of our conscious imagination - a sort of 'scratchpad' and working-out area in which deeper, subconscious aspects of our awareness can try things out as a deep and fundamental part of our creative process in the physical 'reality'.

Throughout the whole history of 'Existence' human-type beings have been mistaking that 'scratchpad' aspect of consciousness for an alternative reality, and thus deliberately using it for all manner of purposes for which it was neither 'designed' nor intended, so causing all the immense problems that the astral contains and causes us today.

If you regarded your ordinary imagination as an alternative reality and used it accordingly, you would quickly run into serious problems and very likely would soon find yourself in your local friendly psychiatric establishment!

Yet people are widely doing just that with the the astral. Far from being a genuine alternative reality, it is simply a particular backwater of the reality of 'What Is' - a reserved area not intended for significant attention from the conscious 'mind', and certainly not active conscious use.

Hence my now calling it the astral non-reality to distinguish it from an actual alternative reality that people could sensibly use. Think of it as being analogous to a system-reserved partition on a computer's system drive. You wouldn't seriously use that for your own purposes, would you? - No wonder we're in such a mess!
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 01:38 AM   #22
surfer12

Default Connecting the dots...

This quote from the last of C.S. Lewis's Narnia tales could be relevant to this thread. I'll explain in a new post later, unless anyone else would like to do so first...
"The Eagle is right," said the Lord Digory. "Listen, Peter. When Aslan said you could never go back to Narnia, he meant the Narnia you were thinking of. But that was not the real Narnia. That had a beginning and an end. It was only a shadow or a copy of the real Narnia which has always been here and always will be here: just as our world, England and all, is only a shadow or copy of something in Aslan's real world. You need not mourn over Narnia, Lucy. All of the old Narnia that mattered, all the dear creatures, have been drawn into the real Narnia through the Door. And of course it is different; as different as a real thing is from a shadow or as waking life is from a dream." His voice stirred everyone like a trumpet as he spoke these words: but when he added under his breath "It's all in Plato, all in Plato: bless me, what do they teach them at these schools!" the older ones laughed. It was so exactly like the sort of thing they had heard him say long ago in that other world where his beard was grey instead of golden. He knew why they were laughing and joined in the laugh himself. But very quickly they all became grave again: for, as you know, there is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious. It is too good to waste on jokes.
Old 18-01-2017, 02:14 AM   #23
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
This quote from the last of C.S. Lewis's Narnia tales could be relevant to this thread. I'll explain in a new post later, unless anyone else would like to do so first...
"The Eagle is right," said the Lord Digory. "Listen, Peter. When Aslan said you could never go back to Narnia, he meant the Narnia you were thinking of. But that was not the real Narnia. That had a beginning and an end. It was only a shadow or a copy of the real Narnia which has always been here and always will be here: just as our world, England and all, is only a shadow or copy of something in Aslan's real world. You need not mourn over Narnia, Lucy. All of the old Narnia that mattered, all the dear creatures, have been drawn into the real Narnia through the Door. And of course it is different; as different as a real thing is from a shadow or as waking life is from a dream." His voice stirred everyone like a trumpet as he spoke these words: but when he added under his breath "It's all in Plato, all in Plato: bless me, what do they teach them at these schools!" the older ones laughed. It was so exactly like the sort of thing they had heard him say long ago in that other world where his beard was grey instead of golden. He knew why they were laughing and joined in the laugh himself. But very quickly they all became grave again: for, as you know, there is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious. It is too good to waste on jokes.
Still sounds like nazi-ism to me. Aka, fatalism. Dare to dream.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 02:17 AM   #24
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Still sounds like nazi-ism to me. Aka, fatalism. Dare to dream.
I don't see why you think that... please elaborate and explain how you came to that conclusion...
Old 18-01-2017, 02:23 AM   #25
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
I don't see why you think that... please elaborate and explain how you came to that conclusion...
Well, it seems to say that there is a set way of things. Natural order type stuff. I'm wary of such notions.

Plato's cave doesn't work because Plato tells us about the cave.

Last edited by white light; 18-01-2017 at 02:25 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 02:24 AM   #26
surfer12

Plato’s Allegory of the Cave

Old 18-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #27
kaito9

I don't think any entity can forcibly close down a dimension.
What happens to beings in that dimension? Who is evacuating all the beings in that dimension?
Wouldn't closing down a dimension require agreement from every being in that dimension and a Creator of that dimension?
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 09:55 AM   #28
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I havent read the whole thread sorry. But imo closing down the astral is impossible to do because we are all both spirit/higher mind and humans at the same time. We are always connected. To write something like that might an attempt to make people change their beliefs in order to create a belief that says the astral is closed and connection broken. But that will always just be a belief because like I said we are always connected. But we have a free will to think we are not.

Anyways this is ofcourse just my belief
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 10:53 AM   #29
rooey

The one time I successfully astrally travelled, which was by accident, instead of falling asleep when my body was relaxed enough, I seemingly flew up out of my pineal gland area and then uncontrollably flew through my bedroom wall and into a house down the street and there was a lady with a purple jumper In there who was very surprised to see me. I freaked out and went back to my body cause I thought about some one said your body can get stolen while u astral. But that was fear because I was quite startled that this was all happening while not expecting so was consciously anxious

Anyway imo people live in the astral and also in this one. How that all works I got NFI

Last edited by rooey; 18-01-2017 at 10:55 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 03:05 PM   #30
chriswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
The one time I successfully astrally travelled, which was by accident, instead of falling asleep when my body was relaxed enough, I seemingly flew up out of my pineal gland area and then uncontrollably flew through my bedroom wall and into a house down the street and there was a lady with a purple jumper In there who was very surprised to see me. I freaked out and went back to my body cause I thought about some one said your body can get stolen while u astral. But that was fear because I was quite startled that this was all happening while not expecting so was consciously anxious.

Anyway imo people live in the astral and also in this one. How that all works I got NFI
Yeah, I know. How are we supposed to astral project when the astral plane is shut down?
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 05:50 PM   #31
huyi

what a load of nonsense, so where would all the lost souls trapped in the astral go?
how would we dream each night? everytime we sleep we go into the astral to dream.
how would we astral project? our astral bodies would be stuck inside our physical bodies forever that doesn't make any sense does it.
it would make psychics and mediums basically blind their sixth sense and also my sixth senses gone.
all our thoughts and emotions are stored in the astral aswell.

the astral is a big part of us and it's not going to go away anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
Yeah, I know. How are we supposed to astral project when the astral plane is shut down?
exactly, just like i posted, this all sounds stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
yes, there are astral cities that exist, those would be gone too.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 18-01-2017 at 05:54 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 07:13 PM   #32
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

it would take someone with a very high pay grade to switch of a dimension.

All for the our own good, apparently

This needs to be put to a referendum!

"Get your hands off our astral!"
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 07:25 PM   #33
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

I'll set up a taxi firm, give a more personal tour in my Vauxhaul Astral

(I'll get me coat)
Old 18-01-2017, 07:27 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
I'll set up a taxi firm, give a more personal tour in my Vauxhaul Astral

(I'll get me coat)
will you be going to astral-ia?

**cringe**
Old 18-01-2017, 07:29 PM   #35
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Old 18-01-2017, 07:42 PM   #36
raburgeson

They can't close the plane. What they can do is modify the human species so they can no longer use it. Look at the rhetoric of the aliens. They will not allow humans in space unless they are peaceful. Look at the billion year old war they are fighting. Look at the changes in humans and the Mandela Effect. They have control over the human race. They keep sending us back here under the guise of education. They wipe the memory before sending you back. You do not learn from your mistakes when you do not remember your history. It is a scam. Once in a while their wipe does not work and you get children that remember past lives. The after life has been hijacked. They have an agenda and it is for their benefit, not ours. They are afraid humans will take over the universe. Considering how evil they are, we should. They are up there fighting a war to decide who will set the agenda. We have higher IQs than most of them.

These are not gods and are not to be worshiped. There tech is good, far older than ours. Or is it, are we the builder race? Infiltration and stealth has got them far. The evil among us has brought pollution, poison food and atmospheric changes that may be beneficial to them. This ascension story is a good cover for the gullible.

I have a good project, when I leave earth I'm not coming back or going anywhere else they would like to ass bin me. Instead I'm going out into the universe and collecting my inheritance. I assure you they have not got the power to stop me.

Last edited by raburgeson; 18-01-2017 at 07:44 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 07:46 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
They can't close the plane. What they can do is modify the human species so they can no longer use it.
flouride calcifies in the pineal gland and flouride (a by-product of the aluminium industry) is added to drinking water across the west

The excuse for this sabotage of the third eye? they say they do it to help our teeth.....they don't mind destroying our wealth through austerity or our health through GMO's but apparently they really care about our teeth....

really important in the grand scheme of things....them teeth...

poverty on the rise but we really gotta save their teeth!

There is no real evidence that flouride actually benefits teeth and studies of flourided areas compared with non flourided areas do not support the flouridation of drinking water

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-01-2017 at 07:51 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 07:56 PM   #38
raburgeson

Yes, they use the greedy useful idiots here among us. Fluoride is internationally illegal.

The reason they will not land on the White House lawn is this. We are telepathic. We have residual memories of them and would kill them on sight. They are not going to land on the White House lawn, maybe a species we have never had interaction with will some day. It will not be the bastards that are trying to contain us right now.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 09:24 PM   #39
lakes
Inactive

Just a heads up....this realm, your supposed world, earth, is part of the astral.

nearly bye bye time lol
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:49 PM   #40
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
They can't close the plane. What they can do is modify the human species so they can no longer use it.
I agree and that's what the author is claiming. Some posters in this thread didn't read the whole article and jumped to conclusions or they obviously lack the ability to comprehend. The author stated this clearly in the opening paragraph of the article, so there's no excuse to have missed it...
Apparently, the astral, as we know it, is the result of an original configuration error in deeper consciousness itself, in which what was meant to be a 'system-reserved' area of consciousness for use by subconscious processes only had been left accessible to people's ordinary minds, which latter perceived it as some sort of strange alternative reality and then got immediately corrupting its contents because they got using it, without knowing anything about its true nature and purpose.

[...]

In the shorter term, apparently a series of universally operating preparatory changes are being implemented, mostly in a staggered fashion to ensure that the overall change that people experience is reasonably progressive before the final closing-off of 'the astral' from all people's minds, so that there would be a minimum of disruptive 'rude shocks'.