Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 19-09-2016, 08:12 PM   #61
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvaovtruth View Post
We can't create truth by our opinion. Doing that makes everything subjective. We can only (objectively) discover the truth that our Creator has revealed to us, the creatures, and then we can choose whether or not to align ourselves with it and have our opinions modified - which changes how we perceive ourselves and also how we perceive Reality. To say we are the God is, well..... I'm probably not allowed to say on here
You can say whatever you like. I won't be offended.
It depends on which 'God' you've been taught to believe. I do not come from muslim, jewish or christian background. You are one facet of God, so is demons and angels. We are all one. Your right arm and left arm belongs to you even they are separate. For you to become the creator, tap into the infinite knowledge and power. We've been disconnected from it by programming. When you can tap into the source, you can achieve...let's just say miracles. I am picking up from your post that you have intellectualized the concept of the Creator but you don't channel it, use or experience it. There is no need for worshipping God, angels or demons depends on which you are inclined. You are it!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 06:16 AM   #62
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Default Police In North Carolina Fatally Shoot Man Witnesses Say Was Disabled,

Protests erupted after the sixth killing of a civilian by Charlotte-Mecklenburg police in the past year.

Police in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Tuesday fatally shot a black man they said was armed as they searched for someone else, sparking protests that injured at least 12 officers. Witnesses said the man who was killed, Keith Lamont Scott, was unarmed and had a disability.

The shooting ? the sixth Charlotte-Mecklenburg police killing of a civilian in the last year ? happened just before 4 p.m. at an apartment complex roughly a mile from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department officers were searching at the complex for someone else who was wanted on an outstanding warrant, police said in a statement.

During the search, officers said they saw a man exit a vehicle with a firearm, then get back inside. When police approached, the man got out of the vehicle again and “posed an imminent deadly threat to the officers who subsequently fired their weapon striking the subject,” according to the police statement.

Police said they called a medic and administered CPR. Scott, 43, died at the hospital.

Police identified the shooter as Officer Brentley Vinson, who has worked for the department since July 2014. Vinson is black.

The killing unleashed a wave of anger, with more than 100 people converging at the shooting scene chanting anthems decrying police violence. Several officers were injured, and police blamed “agitators” who joined the protesters for destroying marked patrol cruisers.

There were reports of thrown objects, and police said Civil Emergency Unit vehicles had been sent to remove officers whose vehicles had been surrounded by protesters.

Reporters said a substance that some thought was tear gas filled the air. Police didn’t confirm tear gas.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...fd69?section=&
Old 21-09-2016, 09:21 AM   #63
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Charlotte police shooting: Protests erupt after officers kill black man witnesses say was unarmed, disabled
Police say that they recovered a firearm at the scene, but numerous witnesses at the scene say he was holding a book

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7319787.html
Old 24-09-2016, 06:37 PM   #64
elshaper
Inactive

Last edited by elshaper; 24-09-2016 at 06:39 PM.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:31 AM   #65
elshaper
Inactive

Dear CUNTS,

It is now a time where we need to draw a line. You are either with them or with us. If you are following the order from the top out of fear, just to keep your flimsy safety net, then you are with them even though you might think you are only doing it because it's your job.

But remember CUNTS, your safety net can be broken so easily and when you fall, you will be out in the cold in a flash of a second though this goes for everyone other than 1%.

Everyone else may be more merciful or angelic like but I'll drag you down to the bottom of the pit where there is no light shines. I don't care if DI have said what you fight for you become.... If you are not reading this and can't adjust your unjustifiable action towards humanity, it's your fault mate. Your action disgusts me, you rotten souls.

I am thinking of Grenfell survivors. They lost their loved ones, possessions they worked hard to obtain and the home. They had to walk through the fire and thick smoke, tredding on dead bodies to escape death. Only to come out with their mobile phone and in PJ. They've gone through the cleansing ritual and worthy of being alive...the fighters. So probably losing your job means nothing compared to what they've gone through.

It's coming, beware. I noticed you trembled. I guess truth must be sobering. HAHAHA

Last edited by elshaper; 29-07-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #66
reverendjim
Inactive

most people care more about a days pay than they do about any one who is not immediate family or a close friend. and many will even throw those who are close to them under the bus. its that simple.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 08:06 PM   #67
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
most people care more about a days pay than they do about any one who is not immediate family or a close friend. and many will even throw those who are close to them under the bus. its that simple.
Yeah speak the truth. What a world we live in.
Old 30-07-2017, 08:07 AM   #68
sylias

Seriously, I think most people know exactly what, for whom and why they do something it is just they need an excuse to justify their sick behaviour. It is time to take responsibility in my opinion.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 08:10 AM   #69
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
Seriously, I think most people know exactly what, for whom and why they do something it is just they need an excuse to justify their sick behaviour. It is time to take responsibility in my opinion.
Then that is even more unforgivable.
Yes take our responsibility to punish them.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:31 PM   #70
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Dear CUNTS,

It is now a time where we need to draw a line. You are either with them or with us. If you are following the order from the top out of fear, just to keep your flimsy safety net, then you are with them even though you might think you are only doing it because it's your job.

But remember CUNTS, your safety net can be broken so easily and when you fall, you will be out in the cold in a flash of a second though this goes for everyone other than 1%.

Everyone else may be more merciful or angelic like but I'll drag you down to the bottom of the pit where there is no light shines. I don't care if DI have said what you fight for you become.... If you are not reading this and can't adjust your unjustifiable action towards humanity, it's your fault mate. Your action disgusts me, you rotten souls.

I am thinking of Grenfell survivors. They lost their loved ones, possessions they worked hard to obtain and the home. They had to walk through the fire and thick smoke, tredding on dead bodies to escape death. Only to come out with their mobile phone and in PJ. They've gone through the cleansing ritual and worthy of being alive...the fighters. So probably losing your job means nothing compared to what they've gone through.

It's coming, beware. I noticed you trembled. I guess truth must be sobering. HAHAHA
What a splendid invitation. If you want them to choose a side then why do you feel the need to address them with base insults? do you think thats the way to win people over?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 03:37 PM   #71
sylias

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What a splendid invitation. If you want them to choose a side then why do you feel the need to address them with base insults? do you think thats the way to win people over?
Come on, can't people understand anger in a world like this? I mean for real...
Old 30-07-2017, 05:30 PM   #72
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Not trying to win people over.
You can't negotiate with psychopaths and A.I.
The only way is extermination.
Old 31-07-2017, 06:55 AM   #73
JustMe418

Quote:
Not trying to win people over.
You can't negotiate with psychopaths and A.I.
The only way is extermination.
And are you going to do that?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 31-07-2017, 11:06 AM   #74
sylias

Quote:
And are you going to do that?
Yes killing is possible who knows
Old 02-08-2017, 10:05 PM   #75
Enki1

What about all the parents who sent there kids to school. I mean at school they learn how great it is to serve the police or army (serve the police state) Would they say I was only trying to be a good parent. Where do you want to draw a line.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 07:48 AM   #76
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
Yes killing is possible who knows
Who said killing?
I thinking killing is too easier sentence, make them live through hell just like you have to go through because of their action. Like for like.

Last edited by elshaper; 03-08-2017 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:51 AM   #77
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
What about all the parents who sent there kids to school. I mean at school they learn how great it is to serve the police or army (serve the police state) Would they say I was only trying to be a good parent. Where do you want to draw a line.
Enki, There are 7bn people. You don't have the time or means to go around exterminating the population. Pick your fight carefully.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:32 AM   #78
JustMe418

Quote:
Who said killing?
I thinking killing is too easier sentence, make them live through hell just like you have to go through because of their action. Like for like.
So you then become the hated oppressors.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #79
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
So you then become the hated oppressors.
I'd rather be hated by the elites than masses.
Which side are you on?

Kepp on chanting luv n light.

Last edited by elshaper; 03-08-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:36 PM   #80
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
this is left field.

you have to send your kids to school, home schooling for most is out of the question... can't blame (all) parents at all, and IMO off topic.