Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 11-09-2016, 06:03 PM   #41
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I don't have to answer every question you ask and you are wrong.

No but they are still serving their masters and not the public who they are supposed to serve. I am speaking from my own experience dealing with the police and from others. They are basically self-serving tossers. I have a good things to say about firemen though. So many times police served corporation and do terrible thing to innocent people. As for peadophilia, if a number of them stood up and exposed their colleagues, so many victims didn't have to suffer in silence for decades.
You said a job title doesn't define the person and then say I'm wrong for repeating that back to you!

I agree that some coppers are arseholes, same in any job really. Not all can be judged as such though, so to demonise anybody in a uniform in just bogus. As you said, its their own inner god who is the judge, not YOU, so its a bit presumptuous for you to go on about what will happen to them after judgement when you wont even know all the facts about their lives, which their inner being would know. What if they had saved lives? would you know about it yet you judge them for wearing a police uniform based what their colleagues might have done.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:28 PM   #42
elshaper
Inactive

tbh, I don't care wtf you say.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:37 PM   #43
markritter
Banned

Quote:
tbh, I don't care wtf you say.
Yes, because you are embedded in your own limited belief structure and you don't like anybody making you actually look at it. Pure spiritual stagnation.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:39 PM   #44
sevenhills

There is no "Judgement" or post- mortem karma..... you die, and that's the end of the show... To think anything else is to trip back to a dark world where religion and superstition are used to control your mind.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:03 PM   #45
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
There is no "Judgement" or post- mortem karma..... you die, and that's the end of the show... To think anything else is to trip back to a dark world where religion and superstition are used to control your mind.
Have you got any proof of your claim?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 11-09-2016, 07:16 PM   #46
elshaper
Inactive

Everyone can believe what they like because that will be their world. End of.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:18 PM   #47
sevenhills

Only that nobody has ever returned to tell the tale, and that "religion" has used to fear of the hereafter as the main stick to beat the people with for centuries....
Do you have any proof, or even evidence to the contrary?
Old 11-09-2016, 07:32 PM   #48
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Only that nobody has ever returned to tell the tale, and that "religion" has used to fear of the hereafter as the main stick to beat the people with for centuries....
Ah those that have graduated haven't come back for obvious reason but you can tap into the infinite source which knows everything. Then that becomes your truth rather than someone else's experience or words which may or may not be correct. Don't seek proof from others, get it yourself and know it yourself.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:34 PM   #49
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
This is one example.. It isn't direct proof because you would have to experience it yourself to have that direct proof but it is one mans testimony.

There are many people who have had this experience or similar. Iv'e had my own experiences that showed me we are far beyond just this one life on the earth.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 11-09-2016, 08:09 PM   #50
sevenhills

OH there could well be an after life, like Valhalla, but no judgement of this life....That is just stories spread to scare and control people with when they knew no better.... Troublesome Priests <>
Old 11-09-2016, 08:16 PM   #51
markritter
Banned

Quote:
I watched a documentary once where a NASA scientist stated his belief that consciousness might survive death as a quantum mechanical structure. Pretty interesting considering his scientific background.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:21 PM   #52
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
I watched a documentary once where a NASA scientist stated his belief that consciousness might survive death as a quantum mechanical structure. Pretty interesting considering his scientific background.
It could well do but I bet there is no wretched priest telling you your a damned for eternity if it does.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:54 PM   #53
markritter
Banned

Quote:
It could well do but I bet there is no wretched priest telling you your a damned for eternity if it does.
Indeed. Even the catholic church is beginning to say that such a punishment is not eternal. I guess people are just not listening to their threats anymore.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:18 PM   #54
ramirez

But if you use money even(people still do live fine without it), let alone pursue it with enthusiasm unfortunately means we are also only 'doing our job' f you pay incomme tax you are only doing your job. But we know that income tax is theft, yet agree to take part in theft, or be a victim and not retaliate.

Too bad we will never unite enough in the the right context but also in the numbers we need, but there is no shame there when you think what we are up against.

But we all still have our own minds and they may become precious things in our time even, but it is sad when we have to potentially protect that in such a context.

Good news is that it is our best Weapon and the only one they fear.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 12-09-2016 at 08:23 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 09:55 PM   #55
MariaConsuelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastchancer View Post
Very well put.
I've no sympathy for people that choose to do dickish jobs - a lot of the time these people do dickish jobs because they are in fact, dicks.
Also, when some pathetic jobsworth is given a uniform they are immediately ten times worse.
well put!)))
We all should time to time think- what I wanted to do when I was little, whn I was dreaming, when I was not spoiled and hurt and forced,.. and maybe try to change something in yourself. Its not a shame to do what you love, even if it might look stipid, sound egoistic, or be not well paid. You'll be in a harmony with yourself. That what matters after all.
MariaConsuelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 11:21 PM   #56
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Health inspectors are worst IMO. It seems to attract people with control issues. And you have to pay for their abusive intrusions. Once upon a time it was part of the council rates.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2016, 06:49 PM   #57
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Health inspectors are worst IMO. It seems to attract people with control issues. And you have to pay for their abusive intrusions. Once upon a time it was part of the council rates.
Yeah, they try to say they are only trying to help but there is always the fear they will fuck you over.

I suppose any job that give any sort of power will attract people who will abuse it.
Old 19-09-2016, 03:20 PM   #58
MariaConsuelo

Quote:

I suppose any job that give any sort of power will attract people who will abuse it.
Exactly, weak and insecure people tend to take adavantage when the power is given to them, they ofter humiliate and boss around others, just showing that they "can", like, " finally, I CAN do it"
Strong and confident people are not spoiled with the power, they treat co-workers with dignity.
MariaConsuelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 03:23 PM   #59
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Indeed. Even the catholic church is beginning to say that such a punishment is not eternal. I guess people are just not listening to their threats anymore.
Well you can always buy your way out.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 07:41 PM   #60
luvaovtruth

Quote:
These kind of things have been discussed in numerous threads already.
Try reincarnation threads. Ultimately, we are the judge since we are the God.
Karma doesn't exist but if you believe it to be so, there is.
We can't create truth by our opinion. Doing that makes everything subjective. We can only (objectively) discover the truth that our Creator has revealed to us, the creatures, and then we can choose whether or not to align ourselves with it and have our opinions modified - which changes how we perceive ourselves and also how we perceive Reality. To say we are the God is, well..... I'm probably not allowed to say on here
2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
luvaovtruth is offline   Reply With Quote