Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 01-12-2010, 02:26 AM   #1
beautifulfallenvampire

Default Demon attacks and such.....And my introduction.

I have had demons attack me in my sleep and appear in my dreams. It is along story and I am not supposed to talk about it anyway...So I will try to keep it minimal. It was twice that they tried to kill me. And my friends and I are being stalked like crazy by them. Long tory like I said. But basically we are special children. Most have powers and abilities and can shift. I am an empath with some powers. I can do some weather (it depends on my mood) , I have some electrical powers too, sometimes when I walk by appliances when I am extremely emotional they usually turn off or burn out. And I have some healing too. I have healed two of my friends who were ill and injured. I am also a practicing witch. I have had countless paranormal experiences with vampires,demons,ghosts,witches,fairies, amd I have seen a unicorn before. I decided to join this forum when I found out about the reptilians. It shocked me that there was so much deception and secrecy in the world. I am looking for answers and trying to discover my purpose, who I am. Because I am not sure what I am....I am an indigo, though. But I know I am something else. I have heard I am one of the seven daughters of the Titan, Atlas and I am learning more about my spiritual father. My family has no idea about any of this...They would not understand this. My life is a secret to many. Many know about me that I do not know about myself yet and I am on the quest to fullfil my world saving mission. I promised my guardian angel that I would stand by him and and make him proud because when he was alive he was alone. I am alone now for awhile because my angel and I are on trial. He will be back hopefully soon...*sigh* I am truly alone,now.
beautifulfallenvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:38 AM   #2
cess

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfallenvampire View Post
It is along story and I am not supposed to talk about it anyway...
We've got time.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:30 AM   #3
beautifulfallenvampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by cess View Post
We've got time.
I am not reallu supposed to say,though. Basically we are preparing for a battle....
Old 01-12-2010, 04:55 AM   #4
tru3

Question

Quote:
I am alone now for awhile because my angel and I are on trial.
what are you on trial for?
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
branko

Roleplayer!
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
plat57us

The magical words "By the power of his blood" will send any demon running miles away.

It refers to the spilt blood of Jesus Christ who dies on the cross for us at calvary and got the victory for us.

Turn to the Lord and pray, I would advise staying away from withccraft too as you will be using spirits who will without a doubt use you, you will aggrevate the situation.

"By the power of his blood"

http://www.csbnradio.com/waroftheang...rpagewota.html
plat57us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat57us View Post
The magical words "By the power of his blood" will send any demon running miles away.

It refers to the spilt blood of Jesus Christ who dies on the cross for us at calvary and got the victory for us.

Turn to the Lord and pray, I would advise staying away from withccraft too as you will be using spirits who will without a doubt use you, you will aggrevate the situation.

"By the power of his blood"
Stuff like that never worked for me. The only thing that worked was staying
within love and being empowered in your faith in yourself and your own Light.
Once I reached that stage, I became able to send healing to my attackers,
which also disempowered their ability to harm me.

Sometimes they were even grateful to me for having healed their wounds, even
though I also temporarily took away their dark powers. Calling for help or saying
any religious words, has never worked for me, and believe me I tried. The attacks
started five or six years ago, and are still going on, except now I am invulnerable
to being harmed by them.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #8
cess

Quote:
Originally Posted by branko View Post
Roleplayer!

Are you trying to say that someone would come in here and make something up? Preposterous!
Old 01-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
mara
Inactive

Quote:
Are you trying to say that someone would come in here and make something up?
That never happened on DI forum!
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #10
dollanaqua
Banned

Quote:

Are you trying to say that someone would come in here and make something up? Preposterous!
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #11
metacomet

I found the number of "I's" and "me"'s in your post very interesting.

It indicates that you are more concerned with getting attention than disclosing information to us about the things you've seen.

If you've actually seen so many things, why not tell us of just a single instance? Because you're "not supposed" to?

I don't know...
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
dgsd

Why do these "special being's" or "children" always start out I'm not supposed to say or they say "uh, I can't speak much about it" its like why bother asking us for help or even why use the internet if your so special in the first place and spare me the whole, well, The internet is the best public forum BS! Yes and the most watched by the ones that want to shut you up!
dgsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #13
cess

What exactly is a fallen vampire anyway?
Old 01-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #14
mara
Inactive

Quote:
If real vampire is someone who sucks blood then the fallen is someone who likes a glass of milk instead
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #15
dgsd

Quote:
Edward and his family from the twilight series. They are the fallen vampire or close to it.
dgsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #16
branko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
That never happened on DI forum!

Sure?
Old 02-12-2010, 02:35 AM   #17
beautifulfallenvampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
what are you on trial for?

No one really tells me about my trial or what it is even about. They said it would be a bit dangerous,though. A trial of my strength I guess. And my friend is in trials too. I wish I had guidance. I need my angel back. I have no idea where he is. He left and I asked my mentor what happened and he said that he would come back after my "liberation". He tells me to be patient and to rely on my own strength but I feel so weak and unprotected. I WONDER IF I would even survive the trials! This is just insane for me. I have no idea where my life is going. Or what is going on to me and my beautiful angel. I wonder if he is safe and happy. That us what I need to know...I want to know where he is...He has been with me almost all my life and he suddenly leaves and my mentor abandons me! There is so much secrecy....
Old 02-12-2010, 03:06 AM   #18
beautifulfallenvampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I found the number of "I's" and "me"'s in your post very interesting.

It indicates that you are more concerned with getting attention than disclosing information to us about the things you've seen.

If you've actually seen so many things, why not tell us of just a single instance? Because you're "not supposed" to?

I don't know...
Allright, I am sorry if I sent out the wrong message. I was only wondering if someone could help me or know about my situation. I cannot say any names,though but ok....I will he as honest as I can without revealing my friends. I went to another forum in the summer to see if I could receive help but no one really answers me. I started to have visions of a battle and of flying and I wanted to see if I could find anything. So I ran into my friends....Long story short they were like me. A lot of them were vey powerful and I started to discover things about myself and it was dangerous because it involved many demons. They started to haunt me in my sleep and I was geting stalked. My mother said that she would see things outseide my window and my mother spoke an unknown tongue in her sleep. It sounded Latin or something. Then I felt something sit on my bed. Another time a demon appeared in my dream unexpectedly. I saw one of my friends get killed in the dream and to this day I have not told her because I did not want to upset her. It was a strange experience because I felt like I was almost floating out of my body because I could see the blankets and my arms as though my eyes were open. I was completely paralyzed and I felt something coming near me. It had a terrible energy and I knew that if it came closer it would kill me. I then stopped breathing and I felt darkness fill inside me. It was the most terrible thing I have imagined, to be confronted with one. I tried to scream but I only grunted. My entire being was helpless....When I made that noise I opened my eyes and it was over. They seem to want to take my soul because if enough sould are taken they can become very powerful demons. And on Halloween one tried to lure me too. It is another long story but I was being suicidal because the last night I witnessed my brother being abused by my mother and a loved one of mine died on Halloween too. I had an asthma attack because I sensed a dark energy following me. I felt like something bad would happen and I was running to keep up because my best friend was ahead of me. All of a sudden a motorcylcle came dangerously close to us and we almost got ran over. I was horrified...When I came back to the house I felt betrayed and alone because my friend left to be with her lover and left me alone for awhile. And everyone else had a partner except for me so I walked away from there. I almost reached a tree. The tree was unlike anything I have ever seen because of the dark energied amerging from it. I almost reached it but my friend ran to me and grabbed me before I reached it. Something was in that tree... I also have a picture of me with a gjost that I will post later.All of the houses I have lived in have been haunted. And I remember one time when I had a nightmare that my friends and I were being taken into a concentration camp and we were being tortured. When I woke up I was bleeding and I got very ill. I thought that I had cancer and I had to go to the hospital and it was a horrible experince because I saw what seemed like a corpse. I saw about two corpses and I think someone died in the room next to me. I was pretty sure I had cancer but it was something else but I still have some pains. And sometimes when I sleep I get scratched and bruised. I took pictures of them when I got them because I was so intruiged but I could show you. There was also blood on my nightgown and pillowcase. Most of them got mysteriously delted when I took them but only one survived....If you want to I can talk more about my experiences because I have had many. If you want I can tell you my vampire story later. I want to show you that I am really being honest.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #19
branko

Do you know Bill Compton?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #20
tru3

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfallenvampire View Post
No one really tells me about my trial or what it is even about. They said it would be a bit dangerous,though. A trial of my strength I guess. And my friend is in trials too. I wish I had guidance. I need my angel back. I have no idea where he is. He left and I asked my mentor what happened and he said that he would come back after my "liberation". He tells me to be patient and to rely on my own strength but I feel so weak and unprotected. I WONDER IF I would even survive the trials! This is just insane for me. I have no idea where my life is going. Or what is going on to me and my beautiful angel. I wonder if he is safe and happy. That us what I need to know...I want to know where he is...He has been with me almost all my life and he suddenly leaves and my mentor abandons me! There is so much secrecy....
my wife recently noticed a change in her guides, guides that had been with her for years. one went away, to let her sort things out, and now is back. time is so much more than what we perceive here, ime. and less, at the same time. a twinkling of an eye "there" seems like and eternity "here".

so let me ask you: what would it take for you to feel rock solid, like you are liberated, right now? what's holding you back?
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote