Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2017, 03:39 PM   #21
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Admin Note.

Please lets not see continuation of personal attacks and bickering here, as with the other thread - discuss the topic that is being discussed, we're not here to brow beat one and other.

thanks
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:43 PM   #22
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Admin Note.

Please lets not see continuation of personal attacks and bickering here, as with the other thread - discuss the topic that is being discussed, we're not here to brow beat one and other.

thanks
other people have caused the confusion about the human rights issues called targeted individuals on this forum ....

I am trying to clear this up ..... but seem to be the one that gets penalised


http://www.pactsntl.org/about.html

Quote:

PACTS, International started in December, 2015 when a group of concerned targeted individuals gathered to continue activism efforts towards our freedom from covert torture and harassment, also known as electronic harassment.

Electronic harassment consists of organized stalking - when a group of people stalk and harass an individual - and remote electronic assaults - specific frequencies or other types of signals aimed at an individual that may induce pre-designed effects, such as pain induction, voices in the head, visual and audio hallucintions, burning to the skin, damage to internal organs, memory loss, disorientation, cardiac arrhythmias and arrest and much more.

These technologies are also known psychotronic weapons and have the capability of accessing and controlling a human being to varying degrees according to the purpose of the user.

Research for these technologies has been ongoing since the early fifties with the inception of MKULTRA, the CIA's former mind control research program.

The most prominent early researcher in this field is Jose Delgado, a Yale neuroscientist who experimented in early 50's and 60's with electromagnetic frequencies aimed at monkeys, cats, and even humans to remotely control their movements, emotions, and behavior.

To achieve this he originally began with implants, however later in his research, he found he could accomplish similar results without implants. Now more than 50 years later the technologies have advanced far beyond what most Americans would believe possible.

As targeted individuals, our goal is to educate the general public about these technologies and obtain help for those captured in this virtual matrix
https://eucach.wordpress.com/

Quote:
WHO WE ARE

eu 9Article 1 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the EU (2000) states that “Human dignity is inviolable. It must be respected and protected”. In a highly information and communications technology-based world, this fundamental human right and basic ethical principle is facing an increasing threat. The European Coalition against Covert Harassment (EUCACH) is a not-for-profit organisation committed to raising awareness to the problem of non-consensual experimentation using remote influencing technologies and techniques on the human mind and body. We propose clear ethical boundaries to regulate their use.
http://icaact.org/about-icaact.html

Quote:
ICAACT is an Independent Non Profit Human Rights Organization. We work together with a number of NGOs, Civil Rights Movements and Human Rights groups.

ICAACT was created to obtain evidence of serious Human Rights abuses for Victims of Electronic Terrorism worldwide.

We aim to provide evidence to the individual victim, as well as for all victims of these crimes.

We use specific testing equipment, to ensure that the data that is collected worldwide is conformed and compatible in order for the results to be admissible in both national and international court systems on a later date.

Along with the testing we do case studies, with data obtained through questionnaires.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 08-02-2017 at 03:53 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:09 PM   #23
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verum View Post
I am not entirely sure what causes this, but I'm open minded and will consider all angles and educate myself on all possibilities.
There are a lot of electronic devices that are used, including X-ray and gamma ray weapons.
The most important usage for microwaves is voices (and vision) in head. This is used on a massive scale to control the population, but most people aren't aware of this.

Also toxics are used (either by gas or food/drinks) that can cause both physical and psychiatric problems.

But of course psychiatric problems can also be caused by a mental illnes.
Even if you suffer from a mental illness: stay away from psychiatrists and psychiatric drugs...
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #24
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

if you are having psychiatric/mental health issues problems then seek proper professional help form psychiatrists and psychiatric drugs
they can actually help , normal in the short term (they don`t work for TI`s thou and geurally makes your situation worse and more vulnerable )

but i would also look to see using other complementary methods ....change of life style/exercise socialising / change of diet etc


if you are screwed in the head and having psychotic episode/suicidal /self harming etc then a short stay on a metal ward probably the best and safest place to be until you sort yourself out and get on with your life ....but you really don`t want to be there long term or see it as the only solution
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 08-02-2017 at 04:29 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:26 PM   #25
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

DO you live near a gwen tower?

fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:49 PM   #26
bullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 224
Likes: 166 (81 Posts)
Post

Deca, it is possible to be a TI and then develop mental health issues due to the attack on you.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:57 AM   #27
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Deca, it is possible to be a TI and then develop mental health issues due to the attack on you.
well its going to be traumatic event based ....i.e PTSD

Quote:
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)[note 1] is a mental disorder that can develop after a person is exposed to a traumatic event, such as sexual assault, warfare, traffic collisions, or other threats on a person's life.[1] Symptoms may include disturbing thoughts, feelings, or dreams related to the events, mental or physical distress to trauma-related cues, attempts to avoid trauma-related cues, alterations in how a person thinks and feels, and increased arousal. These symptoms last for more than a month after the event. Young children are less likely to show distress but instead may express their memories through play.[1] Those with PTSD are at a higher risk of suicide.[2]

Most people who have experienced a traumatic event will not develop PTSD.[2] People who experience interpersonal trauma (for example rape or child abuse) are more likely to develop PTSD, as compared to people who experience non-assault based trauma such as accidents and natural disasters.[3] About half of people develop PTSD following rape.[2] Children are less likely than adults to develop PTSD after trauma, especially if they are under ten years of age.[4] Diagnosis is based on the presence of specific symptoms following a traumatic event.[2]
and that's because targeting induces Psychological trauma

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_trauma
Quote:
Psychological trauma is a type of damage to the mind that occurs as a result of a severely distressing event. Trauma is often the result of an overwhelming amount of stress that exceeds one's ability to cope, or integrate the emotions involved with that experience.[1] A traumatic event involves one's experience, or repeating events of being overwhelmed that can be precipitated in weeks, years, or even decades as the person struggles to cope with the immediate circumstances, eventually leading to serious, long-term negative consequences.

However, trauma differs between individuals, according to their subjective experiences. People will react to similar events differently. In other words, not all people who experience a potentially traumatic event will actually become psychologically traumatized.[2] This discrepancy in risk rate can be attributed to protective factors some individuals may have that enable them to cope with trauma. Some examples are mild exposure to stress early in life,[3] resilience characteristics, and active seeking of help.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_trauma

Quote:
DSM-IV-TR defines trauma as direct personal experience of an event that involves actual or threatened death or serious injury; threat to one's physical integrity, witnessing an event that involves the above experience, learning about unexpected or violent death, serious harm, or threat of death, or injury experienced by a family member or close associate. Memories associated with trauma are implicit, pre-verbal and cannot be recalled, but can be triggered by stimuli from the in vivo environment. The person's response to aversive details of traumatic event involve intense fear, helplessness or horror. In children it is manifested as disorganized or agitative behaviors.[5]

Trauma can be caused by a wide variety of events, but there are a few common aspects. There is frequently a violation of the person's familiar ideas about the world and of their human rights, putting the person in a state of extreme confusion and insecurity. This is also seen when institutions that are depended upon for survival, violate, humiliate, betray, or cause major losses or separations.[6]

Psychologically traumatic experiences often involve physical trauma that threatens one's survival and sense of security.[7] Typical causes and dangers of psychological trauma include harassment, embarrassment, abandonment, abusive relationships, rejection, co-dependence, physical assault, sexual abuse, partner battery, employment discrimination, police brutality, judicial corruption and misconduct, bullying, paternalism, domestic violence, indoctrination, being the victim of an alcoholic parent, the threat or the witnessing of violence (particularly in childhood), life-threatening medical conditions, and medication-induced trauma.[8] Catastrophic natural disasters such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, large scale transportation accidents, house or domestic fire, motor vehicle accident, mass interpersonal violence like war, terrorist attacks or other mass tortures like sex trafficking, being taken as a hostage or kidnapped can also cause psychological trauma. Long-term exposure to situations such as extreme poverty or milder forms of abuse, such as verbal abuse, exist independently of physical trauma but still generate psychological trauma.
again psychiatrist you would think would recognised the signs/symptoms of somebody suffering extreme trauma ???

Quote:
Symptoms

People who go through these types of extremely traumatic experiences often have certain symptoms and problems afterward. The severity of these symptoms depends on the person, the type of trauma involved, and the emotional support they receive from others. Reactions to and symptoms of trauma can be wide and varied, and differ in severity from person to person. A traumatized individual may experience one or several of them.[15]

After a traumatic experience, a person may re-experience the trauma mentally and physically, hence avoiding trauma reminders, also called triggers, as this can be uncomfortable and even painful. They may turn to psychoactive substances including alcohol to try to escape the feelings. Re-experiencing symptoms are a sign that the body and mind are actively struggling to cope with the traumatic experience.

Triggers and cues act as reminders of the trauma, and can cause anxiety and other associated emotions. Often the person can be completely unaware of what these triggers are. In many cases this may lead a person suffering from traumatic disorders to engage in disruptive or self-destructive coping mechanisms, often without being fully aware of the nature or causes of their own actions. Panic attacks are an example of a psychosomatic response to such emotional triggers.

Consequently, intense feelings of anger may frequently surface, sometimes in inappropriate or unexpected situations, as danger may always seem to be present, as much as it is actually present and experienced from past events. Upsetting memories such as images, thoughts, or flashbacks may haunt the person, and nightmares may be frequent.[16] Insomnia may occur as lurking fears and insecurity keep the person vigilant and on the lookout for danger, both day and night. Trauma doesn't only cause changes in one's daily functions but could also lead to morphological changes. Such epigenetic changes can be passed on to the next generations, thus making genetics as one of the components of the causes of psychological trauma. However, some people are born or later develop protective factors such as genetics and sex that help lower their risk of psychological trauma.[17]

The person may not remember what actually happened, while emotions experienced during the trauma may be re-experienced without the person understanding why (see Repressed memory). This can lead to the traumatic events being constantly experienced as if they were happening in the present, preventing the subject from gaining perspective on the experience. This can produce a pattern of prolonged periods of acute arousal punctuated by periods of physical and mental exhaustion. This can lead to mental health disorders like acute stress and anxiety disorder, traumatic grief, undifferentiated somatoform disorder, conversion disorders, brief psychotic disorder, borderline personality disorder, adjustment disorder...etc.[18]

In time, emotional exhaustion may set in, leading to distraction, and clear thinking may be difficult or impossible. Emotional detachment, as well as dissociation or "numbing out", can frequently occur. Dissociating from the painful emotion includes numbing all emotion, and the person may seem emotionally flat, preoccupied, distant, or cold. Dissociation includes depersonalisation disorder, dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue, dissociative identity disorder, etc.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 09-02-2017 at 03:12 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:50 AM   #28
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
again psychiatrist you would think would recognised the signs/symptoms of somebody suffering extreme trauma ???
I guess your argument is that there is such a thing as a "good" psychiatrist. Maybe you're one of the lucky few that met a psychiatrist that actually helped you get over mental health problems.

My experience with psychiatrists is that they aren't interested in the cause of a psychiatric problem at all and even label Targeted Individuals mentally ill that are mentally more stable than the average person walking the street.
Psychiatrists are only interested in poisoning their patients/victims with psychiatric drugs.
For me a "good" psychiatrist is a contradictio in terminis.

I have read a lot of scientific reports about the effects of psychiatric drugs and not one of them has any positive effects in the long term. Because all of these drugs have withdrawal effects, even positive short term effects don't weigh up to the adverse effects.

Last edited by st jimmy; 10-02-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Likes: (2)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #29
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I guess your argument is that there is such a thing as a "good" psychiatrist. Maybe you're one of the lucky few that met a psychiatrist that actually helped you get over mental health problems.
er I don`t really have mental health issues and I don`t have a mental health diagnoses ...
when you are actually on a mental ward you don`t really deal with a psychiatrist you only normal see them once a week for 10-15 mins
every time I have ended up on a ward ...normal because I been screwed up after a couple of days I just get in-touch with the advocacy service ...who then normal get in touch solicitor ...and surprise surprise they normal let me go before any hearing court case starts .... ... and they know I will go to court , because I have
Quote:
My experience with psychiatrists is that they aren't interested in the cause of a psychiatric problem at all and even label Targeted Individuals mentally ill that are mentally more stable than the average person walking the street.
Psychiatrists are only interested in poisoning their patients/victims with psychiatric drugs.
For me a "good" psychiatrist is a contradictio in terminis.

I have read a lot of scientific reports about the effects of psychiatric drugs and not one of them has any positive effects in the long term. Because all of these drugs have withdrawal effects, even positive short term effects don't weigh up to the adverse effects.
I not pro psychiatry I lean more to anti psychiatry unless they are more like Dr Colin Ross ....but I don`t really want anything to do with it ...its just misdirection and distract form what is happening to TI`s

if you are target individual then your base line is normal ....they are attacking you , inducing you into other mental states, beliefs and behaviours ....again it can be sort thought of being drugged with mind altering drugs and put into a trip ....it wears of after a while and you go back to Homeostasis
so you can see being targeted as somebody instead of being deliberately drugged with a mind altering substance they are using electronics and basically coercers techniques/psychological direction
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 10-02-2017 at 02:02 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:27 PM   #30
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
er I don`t really have mental health issues and I don`t have a mental health diagnoses ...
when you are actually on a mental ward you don`t really deal with a psychiatrist you only normal see them once a week for 10-15 mins
every time I have ended up on a ward ...normal because I been screwed up after a couple of days I just get in-touch with the advocacy service ...who then normal get in touch solicitor ...and surprise surprise they normal let me go before any hearing court case starts .... ... and they know I will go to court , because I have


I not pro psychiatry I lean more to anti psychiatry unless they are more like Dr Colin Ross ....but I don`t really want anything to do with it ...its just misdirection and distract form what is happening to TI`s
You say that you have been on on a mental ward a few times but no mental health diagnoses. That's impossible: they always label their patients/victims something.
You could ask for your medical file...
They have labeled me with about 5 or 6 mental illnesses (every psychiatrist a different one) and there were even a couple of psychiatrists that have claimed that I did suffer from mental health problems, but no permanent disorder.

Psychiatry is an important topic, because (amongst others) it covers up TIs being harassed by state terrorists.
If a psychiatrist agrees that a TI is the victim of harassment, he'll probably lose hise medical license.

In my opinion the only good thing of psychiatry is the chance to talk to other TIs. But I think that using a forum to share experiences is a better way.

Last edited by st jimmy; 11-02-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:36 PM   #31
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
You say that you have been on on a mental ward a few times but no mental health diagnoses. That's impossible: they always label their patients/victims something.
You could ask for your medical file...
They have labeled me with about 5 or 6 mental illnesses (every psychiatrist a different one) and there were even a couple of psychiatrists that have claimed that I did suffer from mental health problems, but no permanent disorder.

Psychiatry is an important topic, because (amongst others) it covers up TIs being harassed by state terrorists.
If a psychiatrist agrees that a TI is the victim of harassment, he'll probably lose hise medical license.

In my opinion the only good thing of psychiatry is the chance to talk to other TIs. But I think that using a forum to share experiences is a better way.
I got another psychiatrists to remove the mental disorder they were trying to give me

the last time they had me section it was a real set up/mess up moving me around etc ....and the day before there was going to be a hearing arranged by my solicitor/advocacy ..they said I was fit to go and leave the ward ...so they said there was no need to go head with the hearing ....and I not sure what my status is on having a diagnoses or not .... I not receiving any mental health care nor need any and I not on any prescribe medication ...ok

I have a full time job, I don`t receive any benefits and have plenty of responsibility and cope well , pay rent plus a mortgage etc


again I don`t see the big deal is with the mental health system ?
to me its just boring and a waste of my time ...they don`t have anything to offer me ...why would they electronic harassment is nothing to do with them ....they don`t recognise it or going to investigate it ...you may as waste your time telling them you are Jesus or Napoleone..

hence most TI`s are focusing higher up in the legal/political side of this to get in recognised,investigated and made accountable

the perpetrators want you to waste your time arguing with mental health teams/ psychiatrist ...trying to claim you are not mentally ill but a TI ....good luck with that....that's why I am dubious about people who claim to be TI`s that continue/obsessed do this ....as you normally finds they been in/out the mental health system most of their life and diagnosed with a mental health disorder at a young age...where most TI`s don`t get targeted until they are mid 30`s-40`s

when do people get it ...targeted individuals are normal people going throw an abnormal situation that's not being admitted/legally/medically recognised ...and therefore is not accepted by society

so claiming you are a TI in the society we live in is seen and treated as if you are mentally ill at the present ....
the only way things are going to change if we have proper objective evidence and its properly investigated and TI`s win court cases ....
and that's going to be done outside the mental health system and therefore is not going dependent on weather a Ti has a mental diagnoses or not... nor is it dependent on their personalised subjective beliefs /theories


again you have to look at Martha Mitchell effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Mitchell_effect

Quote:
The Martha Mitchell effect is the process by which a psychiatrist, psychologist, or other mental health clinician labels the patient's accurate perception of real events as delusional and misdiagnoses accordingly.
Quote:
Origin

Psychologist Brendan Maher named the effect after Martha Beall Mitchell.[3] Mrs. Mitchell was the wife of John Mitchell, Attorney-General in the Nixon administration. When she alleged that White House officials were engaged in illegal activities, her claims were attributed to mental illness. Ultimately, however, the facts of the Watergate scandal vindicated her and garnered her the label, "The Cassandra of Watergate". However, many of her allegations remain unproven, such as her claim that she had been drugged and put under guard during a visit to California after her husband had been summoned back to Washington, D.C. in order to prevent her from leaving the hotel or making phone calls to the news media.[4]

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ply-delusional

Quote:
The general idea is that delusions represent a problem with how you believe – that is, a problem with forming and changing beliefs – not a problem with what you believe. In other words, simply believing something strange or unusual should not be considered a problem but having "stuck" beliefs that are completely impervious to reality suggests something is mentally awry.

On the ground, mental health professionals are often required to decide if someone's thinking indicates a disturbance in their understanding of the world, and this is where the new DSM-5 definition of a delusion may usher in a quiet revolution in psychiatry. No longer are psychiatrists asked to decide whether the patient has "a false belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary". A wordy and unhelpful definition that has so many logical holes you could drive a herd of unicorns through it.

Instead, the new definition of delusions describes them as fixed beliefs that are unswayed by clear or reasonable contradictory evidence, which are held with great conviction and are likely to share the common themes of psychosis: paranoia, grandiosity, bodily changes and so on. The belief being false is no longer central and this step forward makes it less likely that uncomfortable claims can be dismissed as signs of madness.

And this is where the larger issue lies. As happened with Martha Mitchell, claims against authorities are often dismissed by suggesting that the person has mental health problems.

History is littered with such examples but sadly there are enough contemporary cases to illustrate the point. In a controversy currently rocking Germany, evidence of money-laundering at a big bank has become a huge scandal, not least because it was dismissed as delusional seven years ago when the accuser was diagnosed with mental illness.

Closer to home, when the NHS whistleblower Kay Sheldon reported failings in the Care Quality Commission, the first response was to suggest she had a mental health problem and to commission a psychiatric assessment.

so in-other words it does not matter weather you claim to be a Ti or not ...if you have been given a mental diagnoses then that means you are meeting the criteria of a mental diagnose

so if you are a genuine TI ....you should think to yourself ....shit that did not work out ....educate yourself ...and realise you been duped into talking to the wrong people and in the wrong way .....then get involved with TI organisation and approach this correctly ....
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 11-02-2017 at 06:51 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:50 AM   #32
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Schizophrenic Canadian who beheaded bus passenger walks free, won’t be monitored
https://www.rt.com/news/377065-canad...ampaign=chrome


Quote:
Baker claimed that he heard the voice of God tell him to kill McLean or “die immediately.” The man then repeatedly stabbed the 22-year-old and beheaded him as passengers fled the bus in shock.

Baker was initially kept in a secure wing of a psychiatric hospital, but was recognized as schizophrenic and found not to be criminally responsible a year later in 2009, while gaining more and more privileges every year.

Baker began living on his own in an apartment in Manitoba’s capital, Winnipeg, in November of 2016, but he was monitored to make sure that he took his medication. Earlier in February, Baker’s lawyer asked the board to drop the remaining conditions and give Baker complete freedom.

“I was confident based on the evidence that was presented to them,” Baker’s lawyer Alan Libman told the Winnipeg Sun.

“There was no contrary point of view provided. No one who has worked with him believes he’s a danger to anyone; no one who has worked with him has anything negative to say. He’s been hard-working, compliant, and has done everything that’s been asked of him,” he said.

The executive director of the Manitoba Schizophrenia Society, Chris Summerville, told the Toronto Star newspaper that Baker is “no longer a violent person.”
so if you are complaining about being messed about mental health then you need to understand ....they arn`t going to cure you ...YOU need to sort yourself out ....take responsibility for the situation you are in ....improve your well being...

also you don`t want to get yourself into a state that you do such a terrible act like stabbing /beheading somebody

this also is why I think the belief in gang-stalking is dumb and dangerous as you duped into thinking people around you are involved in your targetting
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 12-02-2017 at 11:54 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:08 PM   #33
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

One of the objectives for dissident targeting cases is to discredit them as mentally ill. If they are not framing you as mentally ill deca, perhaps your targeting has nothing to do with activism or dissent and was motivated by something else.

The Stasi and other military/intelligence sources have been framing activists as mentally ill for a long time. Check the Dr. Barrie Trower quotes:

“What the governments found, was that you could induce by changing the pulse frequency like morse code of the microwaves going into the brain and interfering with the brain, by specializing on the pulse frequency you could induce psychiatric illnesses to the point where a psychiatrist could not tell if it is a genuine psychiatric illness or an induced psychiatric illness. So what you can do theoretically, is you can target an individual’s brain, they may have auditory hallucinations where they hear things, which is actually quite common with microwaves. Or show signs of schizophrenia, for instance 6.6 pulses a second can induce severe sexual aggression in men. … Technically what you could do is have someone committed to a psychiatric hospital or a jail for a crime, just by somebody saying that they had a psychiatric problem where by they didn’t.”
_______
“They can cause insanity, and it was an experiment. One of the experiments was to take an ordinary sane person, cause insanity, and have a psychiatrist who was unknown to everybody diagnose schizophrenia, or paranoia or a psychiatric illness. That was a successful outcome. And the person would spend the rest of their life in an asylum in misery, but to the government scientists that was a success.”
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 12:33 AM   #34
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoverse View Post
One of the objectives for dissident targeting cases is to discredit them as mentally ill. If they are not framing you as mentally ill deca, perhaps your targeting has nothing to do with activism or dissent and was motivated by something else.

The Stasi and other military/intelligence sources have been framing activists as mentally ill for a long time. Check the Dr. Barrie Trower quotes:

“What the governments found, was that you could induce by changing the pulse frequency like morse code of the microwaves going into the brain and interfering with the brain, by specializing on the pulse frequency you could induce psychiatric illnesses to the point where a psychiatrist could not tell if it is a genuine psychiatric illness or an induced psychiatric illness. So what you can do theoretically, is you can target an individual’s brain, they may have auditory hallucinations where they hear things, which is actually quite common with microwaves. Or show signs of schizophrenia, for instance 6.6 pulses a second can induce severe sexual aggression in men. … Technically what you could do is have someone committed to a psychiatric hospital or a jail for a crime, just by somebody saying that they had a psychiatric problem where by they didn’t.”
_______
“They can cause insanity, and it was an experiment. One of the experiments was to take an ordinary sane person, cause insanity, and have a psychiatrist who was unknown to everybody diagnose schizophrenia, or paranoia or a psychiatric illness. That was a successful outcome. And the person would spend the rest of their life in an asylum in misery, but to the government scientists that was a success.”
you say that Cryptoverse ... but you not got a basic EMF detector or took measures to gather evidence ...where I have

obviously I am very aware of what Dr. Barrie Trower talks about

but to be a TI you got to be aware of being targeted and know you are and taking steps to expose it ...


I not going to get caught up in a mess and nightmare of claiming other people are targets when they don`t claim it themselves nor have any evidence of being targeted or any intentions of getting evidence

the end of the day nearly everybody getting exposed to EMF weather they are a TI or not and most likely suffering health effects

we need to stick with TI`s with good strong evidence with the right attitude and willing to put a case together or get involved in some way .....not waste time with people caught up in learned helplessness and just moaning and groaning all day long ...ok

simple put if you not part of the solution ...then you part of the problem

we don`t have the expertise resources the time to fuck about ...its not me being nasty cruel or shitty but realistic ....its just the way it is ....
we can`t carry every tom dick a harry that has a hard luck story and claims they are a TI ok
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 13-02-2017 at 12:46 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 12:47 AM   #35
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
you say that Cryptoverse ... but you not got a basic EMF detector or took measures to gather evidence ...where I have
Is it a competition? What has that EMF detector done for you other than give you a youtube video with minimal views. I am mounting an opposition in my own way... I would be shocked if deca, you win a court case. In fact I would bet you money that by 2020 deca, you will not have won a court case. So all this chatter you say about it is just chatter.

Quote:
obviously I am very aware of what Dr. Barrie Trower talks about
Not really, or you wouldn't say it has nothing to do with mental health and schizophrenia diagnosis. I have several TI friends who have been diagnosed as part of their targeting. They set it up with mind control.

Quote:
but to be a TI you got to be aware of being targeted and know you are and taking steps to expose it ...
So you have to expose targeting to be a TI?
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 12:53 AM   #36
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoverse View Post
Is it a competition? What has that EMF detector done for you other than give you a youtube video with minimal views. I am mounting an opposition in my own way... I would be shocked if deca, you win a court case. In fact I would bet you money that by 2020 deca, you will not have won a court case. So all this chatter you say about it is just chatter.
right you think i all do is my own videos on my own YouTube channel ...
Quote:



Not really, or you wouldn't say it has nothing to do with mental health and schizophrenia diagnosis. I have several TI friends who have been diagnosed as part of their targeting. They set it up with mind control.
so why have you not been able to get the out of the mental health system if such a problem for them ?
are they being keeped there against there will forced medicated ?
or they just moaning and groaning all day long ?

Quote:

So you have to expose targeting to be a TI?
yep I would say so .....because if you not ...why would you call yourself a TI ?
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 13-02-2017 at 12:54 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 12:58 AM   #37
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
right you think i all do is my own videos on my own YouTube channel ...
Please, tell me what useful fruits that EMF detector has given you. Maybe you can sell me.

Quote:
so why have you not been able to get the out of the mental health system if such a problem for them ?
are they being keeped there against there will forced medicated ?
or they just moaning and groaning all day long ?
They have been strategically set up. The mental health system has been engineered since the 1970s when the ruling class figured out these technologies. They designed a system of discrediting and suppressing dissidents with the current mental health system.

Quote:
yep I would say so .....because if you not ...why would you call yourself a TI ?
Because they are targeted...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 13-02-2017 at 12:58 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 01:03 AM   #38
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoverse View Post
Please, tell me what useful fruits that EMF detector has given you. Maybe you can sell me.


They have been strategically set up. The mental health system has been engineered since the 1970s when the ruling class figured out these technologies. They designed a system of discrediting and suppressing dissidents with the current mental health system.



Because they are targeted...
just stop ...have you ever been on a mental ward ....had any dealing with mental health ....or helped others ?


simple put if you don`t meet the criteria or they see you as somebody that poses no harm to themselves or anybody else ...they can`t really keep you on a ward

next if they do just get an advocacy involved , and get a solicitor on the case

also in a lot of case your nearest relative can write to the board and get you out ...

again you need to educate yourself ...plus there things like the mental advocacy

http://www.mind.org.uk/information-s...ices/advocacy/

normally a mental Advocacy will pin a poster or card on the wall in the ward and make regular visits to it


also think about it ....if they can`t get themselves out ...then maybe they are better of in their ....how are they going to support themselfs ? who`s going to look after them ...are you going to provide a bed and food for them ?



also just telling mental health professionals that you are not mental ill but a TI ....is guarantee to keep you on a ward because they will see it as a sign that you have no insight into your illness...
trying to prove to mental health that your not mentally ill because you are a TI never works .....
just proving you are sane fine, can think and act normally ...no intentions of harming yourself or anybody else and you can demonstrate you can support and care for yourself or have somebody that can help ...gets you out ok


but remember you can`t get diagnosed as a TI ....its not recognised ....there is no recognised help or support for TI`s ...you can`t claim benefits ....no trained person going to call every few days/weeks etc

a lot of TI`s end up homeless and penny-less ...so think about ....some are probably better of playing the system

Quote:
Please, tell me what useful fruits that EMF detector has given you. Maybe you can sell me.
its proves to myself that I am on the right track ....plus I learned loads from having one ....plus I have made a few EMF videos that does show unusual activity... simple put you can break some of the mind fuck like they are using massive amounts of EMF etc ...also you can take regular measurement so they don`t tend to use higher levels that burn you
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 13-02-2017 at 02:25 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 02:55 AM   #39
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

why do you think that I spend time trying to explain things like ...

psychological impact of targeting .....fight or flight ....trauma..hyper arousal ...sleep depravation
also the consequence stigma ...anti social behaviour ...intimidation & harassment

so TI`s don`t get into silly situations when they are mental messed up and get carted off in the first place

its not just about "believing" what they claim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control
Quote:
Mind control (also known as brainwashing, reeducation, brainsweeping, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) is a controversial scientific theory that human subjects can be indoctrinated in a way that causes "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations. In this context, brainwashing refers to the involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values".[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
Quote:
A delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

but I also know that Ti`s need to sort of heal and talk to others in a safe and non-judgmental manner...
this is why Ti`s need to break things down tackle things bit by bit not lump in all together


this is a problem as every TI normal wraps everything up into a massive intertwined mushed ball based on their on highly personalised subjective experience , beliefs, emotions assumptions ....make some sense out of it then tries to make others believe it ...
which guarantees your personal story is going to clash and contradict with others victims that done the same ...
plus as its one mush ball ....if anybody says anything about one part its like they are attack the whole lot or personally attack that person ..yep people also wrap there psychological Defence mechanisms into as well...its a knight-mare

hence you have to break things down to manageable and understandable parts
free your emotions / psychological Defence mechanisms from the facts & evidence
you have to objective test things out and start verifying things from reliable sources (sorry don`t just take what others say or claim even if they are a TI`s (they can just come to the same conclusion because they went throw a similar process) ) you need independent sources
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 13-02-2017 at 01:14 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 04:35 PM   #40
Serpenteater
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 348
Likes: 64 (53 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flodareturns View Post
It's not spiritual it's electronic weapons...belive me I know.
its both!why is it so impossible,water=ice=steam your just saying its ice.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
electronic harassment, microwaves, mind control, targeted individual

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.