Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 10-07-2016, 11:02 PM   #21
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
The reason for the riots was a underage black girl was pepper sprayed outside tottemham police station during a vigil.
Somebody posted a video of the girl being attacked by police on Youtube.

An eyewitness told the BBC the police were attacking the 16 year old girl with their battons.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 10-07-2016 at 11:29 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:04 PM   #22
decim

blm is soros funded agitprop.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:21 PM   #23
billybleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Somebody posted a video of the girl being accosted by police on Youtube. I watched it, but it was taken down very quickly.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...don-riots.html

Surprised its still available
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:25 PM   #24
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
Thanks .... just posted a BBC eyewitness account with previous comment.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:46 AM   #25
lavendersky

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
It only took the death of one man to get the youths of London to full on riot. Granted many of them took the opportunity to steal things in the light of Mark Duggan's death. A well to do graphic designer was called stealing a tv in Clapham Junction.
Black Brits are unpredictable in comparison to Black Americans. They have no Farrakhan, no Al Sharpton telling them what to do and how to behave so they decide for themselves.
In this way it would be much harder to orchestrate something in the black community here as there is no one overlord speaking on behalf of a collective.
Besides Black people in the UK don't see themselves in the same way as Black Americans do and they are not treated as harshly either. I didn't go to the event which isn't too far from where I live but a lot of my friends (of all races) went out in Brixton last night and although it was busy there was no threatening atmosphere. The only hostility came from the police.
I was wondering how much the agenda was being pushed over there in the UK and if the same tension existed. Thank you for explaining.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 05:16 AM   #26
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
There are police agent provocateurs. Here's one example:

10 May 2009

"An MP who was involved in last month's G20 protests in London is to call for an investigation into whether the police used agents provocateurs to incite the crowds.

Liberal Democrat Tom Brake says he saw what he believed to be two plain-clothes police officers go through a police cordon after presenting their ID cards.

Brake, a member of the influential home affairs select committee, will raise the allegations when he gives evidence before parliament's joint committee on human rights on Tuesday.

"When I was in the middle of the crowd, two people came over to me and said, 'There are people over there who we believe are policemen and who have been encouraging the crowd to throw things at the police,'" Brake said. But when the crowd became suspicious of the men and accused them of being police officers, the pair approached the police line and passed through after showing some form of identification."

Subsequently senior Police Officers lied to the Select Committee ... but no dismissals.

No justice, no peace.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...t-provacateurs

This wouldn't surprise me at all if BLM has provocateurs - come to think of it, the movement itself is in essence a provocateur.

If protests on the street were going to prevent cops shooting black people, it would have worked. But protests haven't even stopped black people killing each other, have they? There must be more proactive solutions that the community comes up with independently, rather than this constant reacting to the victim narrative... which may have had some validity 50 years ago, or even 40 years ago as an initial response. But new times call for new thinking.

Last edited by decode reality; 11-07-2016 at 12:13 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:56 PM   #27
Firewand

I posted these two on the other BLM thread. Well worth watching. I really wish everybody was as clued up and switched on. Then we could all start making some real progress, instead of people following this emotionally driven knee jerk ''progressive'' agenda, which is being imposed from the top down to rile up division, and to perpetuate the status quo.

Last edited by Firewand; 11-07-2016 at 01:06 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:42 PM   #28
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
I posted these two on the other BLM thread. Well worth watching. I really wish everybody was as clued up and switched on. Then we could all start making some real progress, instead of people following this emotionally driven knee jerk ''progressive'' agenda, which is being imposed from the top down to rile up division, and to perpetuate the status quo.

Diamond & Silk are pretty much spot on. The only view I didn't share with them is their zeal for Donald Trump but besides that, it makes a refreshing change to hear their take on BLM.

I'll check out the other vids later.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #29
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Diamond & Silk are pretty much spot on. The only view I didn't share with them is their zeal for Donald Trump but besides that, it makes a refreshing change to hear their take on BLM.

I'll check out the other vids later.
Yes, not a hateful or deceitful bone in their bodies. They set an excellent example. They're spot on with their take on the breaking up of the black family, and how that's the root cause to many of the problems in the ghetto. Not just the black family either, many less successful White families aren't far behind on that score either.

Don't get me wrong, I do to some extent sympathise with those who are born into poverty and sqalor, but not to the extent where I'll side with this insidious victim culture or become an apologist for all kinds of low life behaviour and criminality.

What we have in these ghettos is a lawless feral youth that live by, and are brought up on nothing but a culture of crime, drugs and violence. They don't even respect themselves or the lives of their own brothers and sisters. One of the first things that needs to stop is these women having dozens of children, which is also often to different fathers.

People like Marcus Garvey would be turning in their graves if they witnessed how some African Americans have become.

On Trump, well, there's something different about him compared to many of the others. Anything is better than the wicked Witch of the west Hillary Clinton. It's a case of Trump being the lesser evil with me.

Last edited by Firewand; 11-07-2016 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:50 PM   #30
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Somebody posted a video of the girl being attacked by police on Youtube.

An eyewitness told the BBC the police were attacking the 16 year old girl with their battons.

Sounds like a university educated member of the security services describing a staged trigger event which had the desired result.

Last edited by felixfelix; 11-07-2016 at 08:50 PM.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:53 AM   #31
Firewand

Stop caving in to the demands of these fake ''Social justice warriors''.. so called ''anti-fascists'' and other hateful and intolerant groups.

Brian Lilley reports that during a show on Saturday night in Ottawa, The Cult's, Ian Astbury, shouted out that "All Lives Matter" and was attacked by SJW's on Twitter for it

Last edited by Firewand; 12-07-2016 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:58 AM   #32
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Yes, not a hateful or deceitful bone in their bodies. They set an excellent example. They're spot on with their take on the breaking up of the black family, and how that's the root cause to many of the problems in the ghetto. Not just the black family either, many less successful White families aren't far behind on that score either.

Don't get me wrong, I do to some extent sympathise with those who are born into poverty and sqalor, but not to the extent where I'll side with this insidious victim culture or become an apologist for all kinds of low life behaviour and criminality.

What we have in these ghettos is a lawless feral youth that live by, and are brought up on nothing but a culture of crime, drugs and violence. They don't even respect themselves or the lives of their own brothers and sisters. One of the first things that needs to stop is these women having dozens of children, which is also often to different fathers.

People like Marcus Garvey would be turning in their graves if they witnessed how some African Americans have become.

On Trump, well, there's something different about him compared to many of the others. Anything is better than the wicked Witch of the west Hillary Clinton. It's a case of Trump being the lesser evil with me.
I do believe ultimately the problem is one that the black communities themselves must address, because the root of it is internal. Even if hypothetically every single racist policeman was rooted out, I don't believe for one moment that the violence within the communities would stop.

The 'taking responsibility' actions of Marcus Garvey are sorely missed, because year in year out, people are fed images of MLK marching on the streets. Hence BLM today, which isn't really designed to address things at a root cause level. And the irony is, even MLK realised that marching in the streets to try and win over the system wasn't really going to alleviate the problems and indeed began to move in a more Garvey-like direction towards the end of his life.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:24 PM   #33
Firewand

Decode, Marcus Garvey was also a staunch anti-communist. All this BLM nonsense has got Communist agitation written all over it. I'll explain why at a later date perhaps. But other members can research that for themselves and draw their own conclusions.