Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Story in the Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-massacre.html

*Boko Haram leader: 'We are happy over what befell the people of France'

* Kuwaiti doctor: 'Lives at risk when you taunt bloodthirsty, mad terrorists'

* Filippino protesters burn banners with pictures of Israeli PM Netanyahu

This story tells us everything we need to know. The deluded permanently offended moon god worshippers. ... will the DIF ever truly "wake up" to this.
This forum is all about Muslim apology. These radical Islamic's are a threat to modern society and no one sees it as a problem here?...If people weren't working behind the scenes this problem would have already exploded...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 01:34 PM   #22
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
This forum is all about Muslim apology. These radical Islamic's are a threat to modern society and no one sees it as a problem here?...If people weren't working behind the scenes this problem would have already exploded...

"Real American"

I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man,
I am a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside,
ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide,
Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,

I feel strong about right and wrong,
And I don't take trouble for very long,
I got something deep inside of me, and courage is the thing that keeps us free,

Well you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 01:42 PM   #23
adam 7

Quote:
Hi King Triad, I think you could be right. Even asking questions are frowned upon. I find it strange that people claiming to be "awake" and "free thinking" are so ultra sensitive to mild criticism and hostile to asking questions.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #24
king triad
Banned

Figures you'd have hulk hogan videos in your collection...America has done more for the modern world than anyone...your Islamic friends want us living like Fred Flintstone...
Old 15-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #25
wandering_sufi

In America free speech is a virtue, in every single other western country too. That is what sets us apart from the east. Our moral outlook is completely alien to their and it puts us at odds with them

Radical Islam is the biggest threat to free speech and the rights and safety of all sorts of communities in our countries that are protected - gays, jews, yazidis, different islamic sects, etc

They are a huge threat to our society and culture

- Henry Kissinger

Last edited by wandering_sufi; 15-01-2015 at 01:45 PM.
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #26
futureshock28

Quote:
This forum is all about Muslim apology. These radical Islamic's are a threat to modern society.
If I understand correctly you are describing two different groups of people there, Moslems and radical Islamists. This is the inherent problem, certainly in my territory, the UK, as apparently angry savages who say they're representing Moslems are the same as any other Moslem.
futureshock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #27
futureshock28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
Radical Islam is the biggest threat to free speech and the rights and safety of all sorts of communities in our countries that are protected - gays, jews, yazidis, different islamic sects, etc

By this do you mean that the actions attributed to them cause governments to react by pushing through heightened surveillance laws and thus this is what is a huge threat?
Old 15-01-2015, 02:01 PM   #28
vinnievega

Quote:
Hi mr sparkles, yes it is about waking up. People are not awake to the reality of the situation.

Dark, dark days lie ahead of us. It is supposed to be the 21st century, but some prefer to defend and acts as apologists for 7th century barbarity and evil. It is not the time to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that this insanity is not going on.
You're right, therefore i can't wait until our tyranical governments are finally dismantled and the tactic to divide the people is finally gone. Only then will there finally be peace.

Last edited by vinnievega; 15-01-2015 at 02:05 PM.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 02:01 PM   #29
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Hi King Triad, I think you could be right. Even asking questions are frowned upon. I find it strange that people claiming to be "awake" and "free thinking" are so ultra sensitive to mild criticism and hostile to asking questions.
Hmmm.. good point.. I find people condemning one group over the alleged actions of a few quite telling as well adam0...

Quote:
Figures you'd have hulk hogan videos in your collection...America has done more for the modern world than anyone...your Islamic friends want us living like Fred Flintstone...
Oh of course, everyone knows that, especially over propagandized puppets...of course after you watched the video , you got up and punched a wall shouting "USA!USA!USA!"

Quote:
In America free speech is a virtue, in every single other western country too. That is what sets us apart from the east. Our moral outlook is completely alien to their and it puts us at odds with them

Radical "Americans" who think it's best to kill everything that moves over bullshit news stories are a much bigger threat than any intelligence created boogeymen.

Last edited by ronisron; 15-01-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:07 PM   #30
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

Radical "Americans" who think it's best to kill everything that moves over bullshit news stories are a much bigger threat than any intelligence created boogeymen.
That's the problem Ron it's not an intelligence created boogey man. it is a religious movement...You just can't wrap your head around it hiding out in Canada...these Mohammed inspired freaks are really killing people and you are just ready to make up excuses for them...
Old 15-01-2015, 02:08 PM   #31
wandering_sufi

Quote:
A radical American?
Someone who is radical about the rule of law, the presumption of innocence, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, etc? Don't dismiss this issue like this

I don't see so called "radical americans" endangering different ethnic and religious communities in western countries.

Whether you like it or not, we are referred as the "west" and they are the "east". There is a divide for a reason

- Henry Kissinger

Last edited by wandering_sufi; 15-01-2015 at 02:09 PM.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #32
jspooner

Quote:
The sooner people like you with your ignorant and bigoted anti-Muslim views realise you are part of the problem the better. You would have us treat Muslim people, an already persecuted minority in our white dominated cultures as inherently different and suspicious and yet lack the intelligence to understand how this prejudiced discrimination can contribute to a Muslim's radicalisation.

Last edited by jspooner; 15-01-2015 at 02:12 PM.
jspooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 02:15 PM   #33
jspooner

Quote:
I don't see so called "radical americans" endangering different ethnic and religious communities in western countries.
The war in the Balkans just passed you by then? Haven't noticed what has been happening in Ukraine? Missed the death squads in Latin America?
Old 15-01-2015, 02:18 PM   #34
futureshock28

Quote:
Whether you like it or not, we are referred as the "west" and they are the "east". There is a divide for a reason
That's just geography. The reason for any divide goes way back to the times of Nimrod.

Both modern "sides" are brainwashed and indoctrinated in their own ways.

Radical Americans, as Ron put it, head East in their droves to bomb and rape innocent civilians, thus are a huge threat to their societies. When they're not raping each other - 1/3 US servicewomen are raped by US male soldiers, did you know that it's a crazy stat.

To clarify I'm not defending the actions on either side as for me they're both as malevolent as each other in different ways. But we have to look back and expand consciously to recognise the reasoning and true nature of this uncaged beast we're stuck with, and how parties affiliated with the West have curated and strengthened this beast.

Last edited by futureshock28; 15-01-2015 at 02:22 PM.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:24 PM   #35
jspooner

Unhappy

Quote:
Story in the Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-massacre.html

*Boko Haram leader: 'We are happy over what befell the people of France'
Terrorist leader supports terrorist attack shocker!

Quote:
* Kuwaiti doctor: 'Lives at risk when you taunt bloodthirsty, mad terrorists'
So here is a Muslim speaking sense, right? While at the same time condemning the attackers? Your point?
Quote:
* Filippino protesters burn banners with pictures of Israeli PM Netanyahu
Understandable. He is one of the biggest and most ruthless terrorists on the planet.

Quote:
This story tells us everything we need to know.
And this comment tells us everything we need to know about you, I think. Adam, a Hebrew name popular as a Christian name. Am I right that you are a white, middle-class man from a Judeo-Christian tradition punching down on a persecuted minority? You must feel so proud...

Quote:
The deluded permanently offended moon god worshippers. ..
Old 15-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #36
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Hi mr sparkles, yes it is about waking up. People are not awake to the reality of the situation.

Dark, dark days lie ahead of us. It is supposed to be the 21st century, but some prefer to defend and acts as apologists for 7th century barbarity and evil. It is not the time to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that this insanity is not going on.
Dark days are already here, my friend.
Our governments have slaughtered hundreds of thousands (I am being conservative here) of innocent muslim men, women and children in sick wars of hegemony. Torn their countries apart.
Our media bombards us with lies and propaganda and we continue to buy into false flag operations to justify further aggression.
Our politicians continue their assault on our privacy and freedom in the name of freedom... in the face of these false flag attacks.
Our banks have stolen countless thousands of pounds for every man, woman and child, making life increasingly difficult, wrecking our economy.
I'm sure you are thankful that islam is not in control of these poisonous institutions.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:29 PM   #37
wandering_sufi

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureshock28 View Post
That's just geography. The reason for any divide goes way back to the times of Nimrod.

Both modern "sides" are brainwashed and indoctrinated in their own ways.

Radical Americans, as Ron put it, head East in their droves to bomb and rape innocent civilians, thus are a huge threat to their societies. When they're not raping each other - 1/3 US servicewomen are raped by US male soldiers, did you know that?
Yes I am aware of the amount of sexual abuse women get in the military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureshock28 View Post
To clarify I'm not defending the actions on either side as for me they're both as malevolent as each other in different ways. But we have to look back and expand consciously to recognise the reasoning and true nature of this uncaged beast we're stuck with, and how parties affiliated with the West have curated and strengthened this beast.
The divide is not only geographical but to an bigger extent cultural. The west is secular, and secular values such as freedom of expression, rights for lgbt communities, rights for women, church-state separation, protection for religious/ethnic minorities, abolitionism, democracy, etc. are valued here

In the east none of these are. The only reason why they have abandoned a lot of their previous practices is because of our influence

- Henry Kissinger
Old 15-01-2015, 02:34 PM   #38
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Yes I am aware of the amount of sexual abuse women get in the military.

The divide is not only geographical but to an bigger extent cultural. The west is secular, and secular values such as freedom of expression, rights for lgbt communities, rights for women, church-state separation, protection for religious/ethnic minorities, abolitionism, democracy, etc. are valued here

In the east none of these are. The only reason why they have abandoned a lot of their previous practices is because of our influence
Church-state separation is yet to occur in England
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 02:35 PM   #39
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
That's the problem Ron it's not an intelligence created boogey man. it is a religious movement...You just can't wrap your head around it hiding out in Canada...these Mohammed inspired freaks are really killing people and you are just ready to make up excuses for them...
Yes, we don't get the same fake news you do, hiding out in Canada... All your info comes from a perspective of trying demonize a WHOLE group over the actions of a few. Do you want to know why no one likes Americans? Because you are seen as bloodthirsty war mongers who think it best to invade and bomb small countries around the world in the name of "democracy" and "what's right" and "fighting terror" never seeming to realize how sadly ironic it is that you are the terrorists.... The only people who like Americans are Americans.... and that's dubious. I understand your media paints everything that the US does as being right and just, it's just that most of the free world doesn't watch that media with the same blind, hypnotized, idiocy that "Americans TM" like you exhibit.

Quote:
A radical American?
Someone who is radical about the rule of law, the presumption of innocence, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, etc? Don't dismiss this issue like this

The rule of law? If the news tells us our neighbor is evil, we should probably kill the neighbor. Presumption of innocence? "Let's kill all those Muslims based on false flags like 9/11 which were done by our own 'Government'!" "USA! USA!" Freedom of expression? "If you aren't from America, you don't have the right to express yourself! i don't like that religion.. I heard they's all terrorists! Kill them!"

Quote:
That is one of the most blindly fucked statements I have ever seen on here. Would you like to see for instance, 5 minutes of Americans killing Iraqi, or Afghani, women, men, children.... all who didn't have anything to do with 9/11 or any other terrorist acts?? Wow... you're gone... no hope.

Yes the divide between east and west was created for the reason of being able to give non thinking idiots a line of demarcation as to where they can start deciding who's 'Good" and "bad" and they can go from there. There is no east and west in something that's spherical, no matter how hard they try to convince us there is..... wow. There's not much else I have to say to you at all....
Old 15-01-2015, 03:09 PM   #40
wandering_sufi

Quote:
The rule of law? If the news tells us our neighbor is evil, we should probably kill the neighbor. Presumption of innocence? "Let's kill all those Muslims based on false flags like 9/11 which were done by our own 'Government'!" "USA! USA!" Freedom of expression? "If you aren't from America, you don't have the right to express yourself! i don't like that religion.. I heard they's all terrorists! Kill them!"
Do Americans go around countries killing people because of their religion or because they insulted Jesus/George Washington/whatever ?

Quote:
That is one of the most blindly fucked statements I have ever seen on here. Would you like to see for instance, 5 minutes of Americans killing Iraqi, or Afghani, women, men, children.... all who didn't have anything to do with 9/11 or any other terrorist acts?? Wow... you're gone... no hope.
If you look closely I said western countries.

These casualties were caused due to NATO invading these countries, there was a war going on. In France there is no war.

Besides, targeting civilians is not taught or procedure, and avoiding civilian deaths is the reason why so many servicemen die out there as they have so many rules of engagement which insurgents take advantage of. However Islamic extremists only target civilians. The point here is that people supporting NATO military actions in Iraq and Afghanistan do not support the killing of innocent people due to them falsely believing that civilians were never targeted deliberately. However someone who supports Al-Qaeda supports the killing of innocent people, as they don't hide the fact that they only target civilians. There is a difference

Quote:
Yes the divide between east and west was created for the reason of being able to give non thinking idiots a line of demarcation as to where they can start deciding who's 'Good" and "bad" and they can go from there. There is no east and west in something that's spherical, no matter how hard they try to convince us there is..... wow. There's not much else I have to say to you at all....
Who created the divide? God? Allah? Zeus? No one did.

The divide evolved itself. Most recently down to religion

- Henry Kissinger

Last edited by wandering_sufi; 15-01-2015 at 03:09 PM.