Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #21
moritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Dont you think 5 years is way to long between elections?
It probably is, but then again there are some policy areas where its going to take a bit more time for changes to start having an impact.

Developing a good enough understanding of certain policy areas to allow you to take meaningful decisions is going to take some time when dealing with something as complex as the NHS for example. I appreciate that the current thinking believes that a politician doesnt require an understanding of a problem, and that they just require a political perspective, and that detail can be left to "special advisers" or civil servants, but it doesnt really seam to be working out that well for them.

That said, I do think there's a good case to be made for replacing non ministerial roles far more frequently. There also needs to be a mechanism for removing the completely incompetant or corrupt.

But you are right, IIRC 5 year elections are a relatively new development. If a government cant at least achieve some tangible improvements over the relatively short term, god help us.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #22
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Thank you Grannie.

Maybe you should go back to the UKIP thread and answer the question waiting for you.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=125

#Cameronmustgo

Done ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #23
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthometer View Post
Easy to say all that with a keyboard but where were you when we went to London to remove these scum and 7 people turned up?

Society likes being trodden on, they dont want things to get better, if they did they would throw the TV aerial away and get outside and take action.

Tell me i am wrong?
yeah but it's a start, the more people who realise what this troy government is like the better.

i'm surprised by the response on twitter, i guess a lot of people don't want their freedom of speech to go.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 01:58 PM   #24
moritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
i'm surprised by the response on twitter, i guess a lot of people don't want their freedom of speech to go.
I totally despise social media, its a fuckin blight on society, so I can understand how many people who think the same as me totally underestimate twitter and the impact it has.

In a world previously dominated by mainstream media, you have access to the truth within seconds of any event unfolding.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #25
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Done ...
Once more you completely ignored the video I posted and called me a lier.
I put Mr. Farage's exact words in a massive font just to make sure you see.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:35 PM   #26
truthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
It doesn't matter now, he has done his job for his sting pullers. Today the UK officially lost its freedom of speech, opinion and critical thinking, the values the country goes to war over and bleats about.....and nobody noticed!!!!

Under the guise of the lee rigby hoax, ISP's have to disclose anyone who is deemed extremist. The dog cameron told us what he deems as extremist at the luciferian United Nations a few weeks ago. Any 'opinion' that goes against the official government/MSM 'story' e.g 9/11 was not carried out by bin laden, or 7/7 was staged. This is what they deem as being extremist, no opinion allowed, think and do only what the government tells you to and their freemason/jesuits beliefs

The sheep population fawn over the soldiers who gave them their freedom 100 years ago, yet at the very same time they have allowed this freedom to be taken by being so dumb, apathetic and uninterested in what is happening in todays world
Soldiers gave the British people freedom 100 years ago?

How?

I thought that Britain's entry into WW1 was because the Germans had breached Belgium's nuetrality and that many years later when Cabinet papers were released, it was discovered that the decision to go to war with Germany had already been taken before a single German boot was on the ground in Belgium. Please correct me if i'm wrong but where does freedom come into it?

In 1914 Britain was denying freedom to millions of people around the world as were the other European powers.

When has Britain ever gone to war over Freedom of Speech?

You can see how much you've been brainwashed can't you and yet you talk of sheeple????????
Old 27-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #27
knowthyself1

The so-called "elite" won't be nervous. They bloody well know each puppet comes with an expiry date.

EDIT: #statismmustgo

Last edited by knowthyself1; 27-11-2014 at 05:18 PM.
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #28
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
Once more you completely ignored the video I posted and called me a lier.
I put Mr. Farage's exact words in a massive font just to make sure you see.
No YOU ignored all the videos I put up of Farage speaking against BOMBING ANYONE ,I saw your huge front ,but you missed out the last part of his statement . Cherry picking does not make you legit ...

And it was NOT Sean Hannity he was speaking to ....it was Neil Cavuto ,but never let facts get in the way of your opinion eh

Nothing will change in the voting system between now and May sadly ,so rather than put the War Mongering PAEDO Parties back in Power I will vote for the Party that premote's Peace . UKIP. Are they perfect ...NO ...but a darn sight more honest and up front . Hence the HUGE support gathering for them .
Old 27-11-2014, 09:05 PM   #29
busa

Cameron presides over a government of murderers and he is doing nothing about it.

His government cannot be allowed to continue murdering innocent people.
It has to end.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 09:46 PM   #30
dancing bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by moritz View Post
I totally despise social media, its a fuckin blight on society, so I can understand how many people who think the same as me totally underestimate twitter and the impact it has.

In a world previously dominated by mainstream media, you have access to the truth within seconds of any event unfolding.
I am a bit stoned so this sounds so simple its brilliant.

Let me first say I aint got a Fin Face Book or Twatter account
But if there we enough volunteers to open accounts, we could then get a good following by all that liking bollox !! Get the word out there.

Naaaaaaaaaaaa maybe not such a great idea.
dancing bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 09:58 PM   #31
elshaper
Inactive

This is pointless.
If Camoron went, there will be another idiot who takes the place and same ol' story goes on.

PM is a puppet. There are others behind the scene who make decisions.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 10:18 PM   #32
teardropexplodes

Quote:
No YOU ignored all the videos I put up of Farage speaking against BOMBING ANYONE ,I saw your huge front ,but you missed out the last part of his statement . Cherry picking does not make you legit ...

And it was NOT Sean Hannity he was speaking to ....it was Neil Cavuto ,but never let facts get in the way of your opinion eh

Nothing will change in the voting system between now and May sadly ,so rather than put the War Mongering PAEDO Parties back in Power I will vote for the Party that premote's Peace . UKIP. Are they perfect ...NO ...but a darn sight more honest and up front . Hence the HUGE support gathering for them .
I agree, there are many fine and well-meaning rank and file UKIP supporters. I am just trying to make you see that Farage is a danger to this movement.
It has happened again and again and again in every grassroots movement that achieved some mainstream acceptance. I presume you are older than myself. I can't believe you can't see the signs.
I'm not even suggesting you remove support for UKIP, just be wary of this man and listen to what I am saying. He's bad news and is leading the party into the sewer. I've been at the heart of this kind of thing for a couple of decades and I'm warning you.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:53 PM   #33
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:

reminds me of support for the tea party in america. promising at the start but anybody with eyes in their head could see how it was basically being subverted right from the start but after all that their supporters still didn't see and it grew anyway. now you have those who support it and those who ridicule it....just like every useless political party. and that IS politics. thats how politics works. you, meaning the little guy, never wins. but its all you got...right? so you keep on doing it...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #34
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
reminds me of support for the tea party in america. promising at the start but anybody with eyes in their head could see how it was basically being subverted right from the start but after all that their supporters still didn't see and it grew anyway. now you have those who support it and those who ridicule it....just like every useless political party. and that IS politics. thats how politics works. you, meaning the little guy, never wins. but its all you got...right? so you keep on doing it...
Do you mean the REAL Original Tea Party ?? or the Fake astro turf Tea Party ??
Old 27-11-2014, 11:05 PM   #35
cosmo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
This is pointless.
If Camoron went, there will be another idiot who takes the place and same ol' story goes on.

PM is a puppet. There are others behind the scene who make decisions.
Exactly. They own ALL sides and know how to play them against the population. They know what the majority feel about Europe and wheel out their puppet farage to con people he is on their side when in truth he is just another controlled puppet. In the USA they are doing the exact same with Ron and Rand Paul getting him ready for the next election. They did the same in 2008 with obama..on it goes

In reality, we are on our own. There is nobody in a position of power that represents humanity. Anyone that did has been taken care of. The freemasons and jesuits have spent decades infiltrating the power from within. Only one thing can stop this and thats for the population to wake up, which they won't. They'd rather live in the comfort of the lie than face the truth
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969

Last edited by cosmo99; 27-11-2014 at 11:06 PM.
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 11:34 PM   #36
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
Exactly. They own ALL sides and know how to play them against the population. They know what the majority feel about Europe and wheel out their puppet farage to con people he is on their side when in truth he is just another controlled puppet. In the USA they are doing the exact same with Ron and Rand Paul getting him ready for the next election. They did the same in 2008 with obama..on it goes

In reality, we are on our own. There is nobody in a position of power that represents humanity. Anyone that did has been taken care of. The freemasons and jesuits have spent decades infiltrating the power from within. Only one thing can stop this and thats for the population to wake up, which they won't. They'd rather live in the comfort of the lie than face the truth
I even think Oh-bummer is a puppet too.
Listen to Simon Parkes. If King Edward VIII was voted out by unelected men ie. illuminati back then, sure that kind of things is still going on.

We need to do what people of stonehenge did.
Keep on fighting back our rights. Without our consent, the elites have no power!!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 12:50 PM   #37
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Cameron presides over a government of murderers and he is doing nothing about it.

His government cannot be allowed to continue murdering innocent people.
It has to end.
+100 but it will never end sadly.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #38
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
+100 but it will never end sadly.
But we will keep on nailing them and nailing them and nailing them ........

No retreat, no surrender.
Indomitable spirits

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 02:53 PM   #39
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
But we will keep on nailing them and nailing them and nailing them ........

No retreat, no surrender.
Indomitable spirits
We will win in the end!
Old 28-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #40
Cryptoverse

I tweeted a #CameronMustGo tweet. I don't use twitter often but sometimes I do like to add my voice to what's going on through it. Social media is a double edged blade to TPTB. They can monitor all they want, it still serves as a thorn in their side at times.

I think if the world makes an example out of Cameron, his rhetoric may not be picked up in America. Such as the extremist bit about conspiracy realists...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 28-11-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote