Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-01-2015, 04:40 PM   #81
uglytruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
Free speech appears to be just for some, not all.
Free speech avoids the issue of truth, it's like anarchy for information.
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 05:08 PM   #82
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keksi View Post
More celebrations of serial killers.
Another sniper being celebrated,pay attention to top comment having Masonic logo.

Chris Kyle used Skull for symbol and this guy Death ripper...how Satanic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286544
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 08:50 PM   #83
truthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Why isnt the pope denouncing Phony Bliar instead of blessing him like he did Saville?

Why arnt Jews in mass protest against a war criminal like Netenahyu speaking for them & basically hijacking their religion!

And why arnt Muslims calling out the Saudis for their butchery & human rights abuses.

Its all the same shit. Only coz you are brainwashed by Zionist media do you single Muslims out.
I totally agree 100% except you will find that many Muslims are opposed to the Saudis....
Old 19-01-2015, 08:58 PM   #84
truthful

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
In America free speech is a virtue, in every single other western country too. That is what sets us apart from the east. Our moral outlook is completely alien to their and it puts us at odds with them

Radical Islam is the biggest threat to free speech and the rights and safety of all sorts of communities in our countries that are protected - gays, jews, yazidis, different islamic sects, etc

They are a huge threat to our society and culture

Free speech?

pfttt how many countries are there now where Holocaust denial is a criminal offence?

The biggest threat to our society is the same one its been for many a long year and it sure ain't Islam.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:03 PM   #85
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I haven't, but I saw that they were even patriotically advertising it during some recent U.S. sports broadcasts. It is not that common for that to happen with films.
The film has broken all records bringing in over 90 million in a few days. It looks like the social programming of the elites is working. Create false flag terror demonizing Islam, have a silly million man march, release a film about killing Muslims, and box office records are smashed. Clash of Civilizations is right on track. The next war will have full support.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 12:36 PM   #86
adam 7

Update from RT news

Top Islamic group urges UN ban on ‘contempt’ of religions
http://rt.com/news/224875-muslim-group-un-tolerance/

"The International Union of Muslim Scholars, which is based in Qatar, has urged Muslim’s “not to resort to violence,” after a cartoon of the prophet appeared in the French magazine Charlie Hebdo. Has called on the United Nations to make “contempt of religions” illegal. "

I disagree. The truth is offensive. You should be able to say that God believers are mad , that religion oppresses people, its leaders and its prophets and priests are sometimes pedophiles, is nationalistic, is imperialistic, sometimes murderously so, endorses genocide, mass rape, FGM, derogatory to minorities, beats women, marries children, instigates violence, blames victims, etc.

Your own research will reveal the truth..

Last edited by adam 7; 22-01-2015 at 12:39 PM.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:10 PM   #87
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Has called on the United Nations to make “contempt of religions” illegal.
I am sure that the word 'contempt' would never end up be loosely applied, used against anyone making genuine and peaceful criticism so to speak, with one religion (used for cover by a certain state) being right at the forefront of any censorship war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
You should be able to say that God believers are mad , that religion oppresses people, its leaders and its prophets and priests are sometimes pedophiles, is nationalistic, is imperialistic, sometimes murderously so, endorses genocide, mass rape, FGM, derogatory to minorities, beats women, marries children, instigates violence, blames victims, etc. Your own research will reveal the truth.
I quite agree and that's exactly what the PTB are most scared of. Too many people thinking for themselves.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 06-02-2015 at 06:18 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote