Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 09-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
oioioi
Banned

Talking #occupy Denver elects border collie as leader

Quote:
Pressured to Name Leader, Occupy Denver Elects Dog

Denver Mayor Michael Hancock insisted that his city's occupation name a leader in order "to deal with City and State officials." And he got his wish! Occupy Denver has elected Shelby, a border collie, as its leader. Long live Shelby!

Shelby, on whose noble visage you can gaze here, was elected in a "landslide vote" on Sunday night. One of Occupy Denver's organizers, Al Nesby, was inspired to nominate Shelby to the position after the director Michael Moore showed up one day and rubbed him the wrong way by refusing to follow general assembly rules; with Shelby, who's three and a half, the occupation should have no such problems. Her bodyguard and closest confidante is a filmmaker named Peter John Jentsch:

"Are you the new leader?" Peter John Jentsch quizzed her in a voice usually reserved for children. "Are you, girl? Are you?"

​Her bodyguard, as the 27-year-old filmmaker prefers to be called, has accompanied her to Denver from their Boulder home every other day for a month now, and Shelby maintains a strict protest against leashes. ("She has yet to come by herself, so she's only as passionate as I am," Jentsch says.) The black-and-white dog walks freely and without prejudice throughout Civic Center Park unless a threat of police interaction relegates her to the car.

"She spent a few weeks getting to know everybody here, so when Al nominated her, everybody knew who she was and liked her," Jentsch says. "She's the youngest leader of a revolution in history and the first of any occupation so far, but she's smart, so people know she won't make any situations. We just have to make sure she doesn't get arrested."

Protesters have already made an official request for Shelby to meet with Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper.
http://gawker.com/5857715/pressured-...ver-elects-dog
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #2
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oioioi View Post
Quote:
Pressured to Name Leader, Occupy Denver Elects Dog

Denver Mayor Michael Hancock insisted that his city's occupation name a leader in order "to deal with City and State officials." And he got his wish! Occupy Denver has elected Shelby, a border collie, as its leader. Long live Shelby!

Shelby, on whose noble visage you can gaze here, was elected in a "landslide vote" on Sunday night. One of Occupy Denver's organizers, Al Nesby, was inspired to nominate Shelby to the position after the director Michael Moore showed up one day and rubbed him the wrong way by refusing to follow general assembly rules; with Shelby, who's three and a half, the occupation should have no such problems. Her bodyguard and closest confidante is a filmmaker named Peter John Jentsch:

"Are you the new leader?" Peter John Jentsch quizzed her in a voice usually reserved for children. "Are you, girl? Are you?"

​Her bodyguard, as the 27-year-old filmmaker prefers to be called, has accompanied her to Denver from their Boulder home every other day for a month now, and Shelby maintains a strict protest against leashes. ("She has yet to come by herself, so she's only as passionate as I am," Jentsch says.) The black-and-white dog walks freely and without prejudice throughout Civic Center Park unless a threat of police interaction relegates her to the car.

"She spent a few weeks getting to know everybody here, so when Al nominated her, everybody knew who she was and liked her," Jentsch says. "She's the youngest leader of a revolution in history and the first of any occupation so far, but she's smart, so people know she won't make any situations. We just have to make sure she doesn't get arrested."

Protesters have already made an official request for Shelby to meet with Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper
http://gawker.com/5857715/pressured-...ver-elects-dog
that's so it can round up the sheeple!

Last edited by runlikehell; 09-11-2011 at 09:05 PM.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
anyuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post
that's so it can round up the sheeple!
yep. I mean a fucking dog as a leader.... What can the dog do besides get hooked on drugs by the elite, become a snitch, or fuck someone man or woman (ive seen videos of both)? Shit the dog can't even speak, how can he lead? Might as well get a fucking monkey or a cat....
The intelligentsia put out fakes and disinformation into some of the alternative media sources on the internet. Most of the alternative media is controlled by British Intelligence and the Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst in order to try and steer the minds of the awakening few so no one can slip the net of slavery and illusion. Most of the U.S. alternative media is actually run by Knight of Malta. source unhived mind website

Last edited by anyuser; 09-11-2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: sp
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #4
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyuser View Post
yep. I mean a fucking dog as a leader.... What can the dog do besides get hooked on drugs by the elite, become a snitch, or fuck someone man or woman (ive seen videos of both)? Shit the dog can't even speak, how can he lead? Might as well get a fucking monkey or a cat....
WTF! oh nooes!

dam i know this is a truther's site but that's taking the piss!

i just cant think what i was gonna say now man!

runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:17 AM   #5
admajic

Guess u can only bribe a dog leader with dog biscuites!! Shit dogs dont want cars or even clothes!! Get it?
admajic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:58 AM   #6
the lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by admajic View Post
Guess u can only bribe a dog leader with dog biscuites!! Shit dogs dont want cars or even clothes!! Get it?
One time my dog was sitting on the floor licking his balls, and my friend said "id love to be able to do that", I said "if you give him a biscuit he might let you "
the lost is offline   Reply With Quote