Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2017, 09:02 PM   #241
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I'm surprised you haven't posted about the epilepsy drug that was on the news tonight has having links with birth defects....
I missed that one FP!

Please feel free to post here any info you can find on it
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 09:05 PM   #242
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,199
Likes: 2,110 (1,137 Posts)
Default

Just a quick link.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...t-told-survey/
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (1)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 09:19 PM   #243
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
cheers!

Epilepsy drug raises risk of birth defects, but women were not told, survey finds
Sian Harrison
24 September 2017 • 5:50pm

Women on a powerful epilepsy drug have not been warned about the dangers of taking in during pregnancy, a survey has found.

The drug, sodium valproate, carries a 10 per cent chance of causing physical abnormalities in children born to mothers who take it.

Babies exposed to it also have a 40 per cent risk of developmental problems, including autism, low IQ and learning disabilities.

The medicine is prescribed in the UK under brand names including Epilim, Episenta and Epival, and effectively controls seizures in epilepsy sufferers.

About 20,000 children have been harmed by valproate medications since the 1970s and a toolkit was introduced in February last year after the European Medicines Agency (EMA) told watchdogs to improve patient information.

But a survey of 2,000 female epilepsy sufferers conducted over the past month revealed 68 per cent of the 475 polled currently taking the drug had not received any materials from the toolkit - which includes printed warnings in GP surgeries.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...t-told-survey/
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 09:24 PM   #244
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,738
Likes: 2,506 (1,743 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I'm surprised you haven't posted about the epilepsy drug that was on the news tonight has having links with birth defects....
Here is the chemical in question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valproate#Pregnancy
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #245
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Here is the chemical in question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valproate#Pregnancy
so i guess the issue here is that women have not been alerted to the dangers of the drug, but that's true of so many things!

For example aluuminium is used in vaccines as an adjuvant but aluminium injected into the muscle induces an immune response where macrophages eat up the aluminium and carry it over the blood brain barrier

Once in the brain it is able to have an epigenetic effect ie it can alter gene function which can then produce all kinds of supposedly unintended consequences which are known as 'non specific effects' eg it can produce auto immune disorders and sure enough we are seeing a massive uptick in those

The vaccine producing companies have not done research into the non specific effects of their vaccines and research has not been done comparing non vaccinated children with vaccinated children so how do we know what the full dangers of the vaccines are?

The answer is that we don't....until of course we see a massive uptick in health problems which is finally attributed to the aluminium and other ingredients of the vaccines through research (which the vaccine industry will not commission or fund) and which the craven politicians won't demand
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2017 at 09:35 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 11:30 PM   #246
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,738
Likes: 2,506 (1,743 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so i guess the issue here is that women have not been alerted to the dangers of the drug, but that's true of so many things!

For example aluuminium is used in vaccines as an adjuvant but aluminium injected into the muscle induces an immune response where macrophages eat up the aluminium and carry it over the blood brain barrier

Once in the brain it is able to have an epigenetic effect ie it can alter gene function which can then produce all kinds of supposedly unintended consequences which are known as 'non specific effects' eg it can produce auto immune disorders and sure enough we are seeing a massive uptick in those

The vaccine producing companies have not done research into the non specific effects of their vaccines and research has not been done comparing non vaccinated children with vaccinated children so how do we know what the full dangers of the vaccines are?

The answer is that we don't....until of course we see a massive uptick in health problems which is finally attributed to the aluminium and other ingredients of the vaccines through research (which the vaccine industry will not commission or fund) and which the craven politicians won't demand
I can assure you that they do know what the causes are and how it effects the DNA chains as they split during Anaphase, here is where the DNA is missed as the cells divide and duplicate themselves, one too many in each and one less in another as the sister cells finally divide and its never going to be able to self correct.



This is when all sorts of junk cells containing junk or out of balance DNA is gained, how they know is by experimenting on the oldest life forms from the marine and other undisturbed environments like sea urchins and snails which are fast developing, they know alright, and they have a plethora of disruptors to choose from.
Women need to be careful of many cosmetics that are laced with different hormones/anti aging agents, and the plastic bottles the potions come stored in, as the two react once in contact with each other.

Same goes for chlorine and hot water in plastic kettles and non stick teflon coatings which are autoclaved to bond the coatings to metals like aluminium.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 02:41 AM   #247
JumpRogue
Premier Subscribers
 
JumpRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 46
Likes: 16 (11 Posts)
Default

Why is nobody looking at Alaska?
__________________
I’ll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inisde this Oval Office.
- - George W. Bush
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 08:48 AM   #248
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,738
Likes: 2,506 (1,743 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Why is nobody looking at Alaska?
Why?
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 08:41 PM   #249
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

Published on Thursday, October 19, 2017
by Common Dreams
New Study Shows Glyphosate Contaminated Soils Put Half of Europe at Risk

"Agribusiness giants have always interfered in the decisions of governments and international regulatory agencies in order to increase their profits from the agrichemicals market, as well as to keep their control on the food market."
by Ruchi Shroff

Pesticides, once used, do not dissolve into thin air, but persist in the environment, contaminating soil, air and water. This is the most recent red flag to emerge as a result of a new joint study by the University of Wageningen, the Joint Research Center of the European Commission and RIKILT laboratories - recently published in the scientific journal "Science of the Total Environment" – which shows that almost half of European soils are contaminated. Results of the analysis of 300 soil samples in 10 different European countries reveal that 45% of agricultural land in Europe contains glyphosate and its metabolite AMPA. This is just the latest, and certainly not the last blow to the theories on the presumed, and never proven safety of agrochemicals in agriculture.

The study represents a milestone in the heated debate on the safety of agrochemicals, considering the inadequacy of the investigations conducted so far on pesticide environmental contamination, as confirmed by Prof. Violette Geissen, of Wageningen University: "Glyphosate and AMPA are highly persistent once they are attached to soil particles. This increases the risk of environmental contamination through factors such as wind erosion, rainfall or watercourses”. This study adds to the already numerous proof of the dangers of glyphosate-based pesticides and of the superficiality with which the institutions responsible for citizens’ safety have worked so far. Faced with such results, It is clear that more research is needed before pesticides are approved, regulated and distributed.

In recent weeks numerous discussions have taken place in Brussels on the issues related to glyphosate’s licence renewal, for which a vote of the EU member states is scheduled in Strasbourg on 23-26 October. On October 19th the European Parliament’s Environmental Committee backed a motion for the full phase out glyphosate by 2020 and to issue immediate restrictions on its use.
read full article here https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...lf-europe-risk
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #250
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,738
Likes: 2,506 (1,743 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Published on Thursday, October 19, 2017
by Common Dreams
New Study Shows Glyphosate Contaminated Soils Put Half of Europe at Risk

"Agribusiness giants have always interfered in the decisions of governments and international regulatory agencies in order to increase their profits from the agrichemicals market, as well as to keep their control on the food market."
by Ruchi Shroff

Pesticides, once used, do not dissolve into thin air, but persist in the environment, contaminating soil, air and water. This is the most recent red flag to emerge as a result of a new joint study by the University of Wageningen, the Joint Research Center of the European Commission and RIKILT laboratories - recently published in the scientific journal "Science of the Total Environment" – which shows that almost half of European soils are contaminated. Results of the analysis of 300 soil samples in 10 different European countries reveal that 45% of agricultural land in Europe contains glyphosate and its metabolite AMPA. This is just the latest, and certainly not the last blow to the theories on the presumed, and never proven safety of agrochemicals in agriculture.

The study represents a milestone in the heated debate on the safety of agrochemicals, considering the inadequacy of the investigations conducted so far on pesticide environmental contamination, as confirmed by Prof. Violette Geissen, of Wageningen University: "Glyphosate and AMPA are highly persistent once they are attached to soil particles. This increases the risk of environmental contamination through factors such as wind erosion, rainfall or watercourses”. This study adds to the already numerous proof of the dangers of glyphosate-based pesticides and of the superficiality with which the institutions responsible for citizens’ safety have worked so far. Faced with such results, It is clear that more research is needed before pesticides are approved, regulated and distributed.

In recent weeks numerous discussions have taken place in Brussels on the issues related to glyphosate’s licence renewal, for which a vote of the EU member states is scheduled in Strasbourg on 23-26 October. On October 19th the European Parliament’s Environmental Committee backed a motion for the full phase out glyphosate by 2020 and to issue immediate restrictions on its use.
read full article here https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...lf-europe-risk
This is why the soil association asks for a five year gap from using any chemicals and pesticides, here we know that the sprays persist by simple observation of our allotments, I have had my current plot for eight years now and never used anything other than organic manure pellets from what is known to be a clean source, one cannot be 100 percent but as close as possible.

Other growers who have used chemicals and fertilizers only get half the bounty than we do, so we know what these non organics do to the soil and prevent from flourishing.
If you want good numbers you need to companion plant, keep the soil covered with crop foliage to retain the moisture and keep the sub level soil at an even temprature, and weed out what you don't want.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:49 PM   #251
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This is why the soil association asks for a five year gap from using any chemicals and pesticides, here we know that the sprays persist by simple observation of our allotments, I have had my current plot for eight years now and never used anything other than organic manure pellets from what is known to be a clean source, one cannot be 100 percent but as close as possible.

Other growers who have used chemicals and fertilizers only get half the bounty than we do, so we know what these non organics do to the soil and prevent from flourishing.
If you want good numbers you need to companion plant, keep the soil covered with crop foliage to retain the moisture and keep the sub level soil at an even temprature, and weed out what you don't want.
PERMACULTURE is the sustainable way to go

This glyphosate issue needs to be put to bed!

The only reason the WHO hasn't given it a category A rating as definately carcinogenic is that they haven't done research on its impact on human cells

They have only tested on animal cells on which it was found to be carcinogenic so it currently has a category B rating of 'probably carcinogenic' to humans

That research needs to be done so that we can bury glyphosate
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:00 PM   #252
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,738
Likes: 2,506 (1,743 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
PERMACULTURE is the sustainable way to go

This glyphosate issue needs to be put to bed!

The only reason the WHO hasn't given it a category A rating as definately carcinogenic is that they haven't done research on its impact on human cells

They have only tested on animal cells on which it was found to be carcinogenic so it currently has a category B rating of 'probably carcinogenic' to humans

That research needs to be done so that we can bury glyphosate
We farm/grow permaculturally, but the plants are what we choose to eat not the weeds though, the whole system is renewed each year from our own seeds, so the genetics are always fresh. We can grow four times the food on our small plot than four others can. Their plots are now in freefall and the size of the produce are getting smaller and smaller each year. In only seven more years they will be spending more energy that they are getting back, going hungry basically.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:19 PM   #253
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
We farm/grow permaculturally, but the plants are what we choose to eat not the weeds though, the whole system is renewed each year from our own seeds, so the genetics are always fresh. We can grow four times the food on our small plot than four others can. Their plots are now in freefall and the size of the produce are getting smaller and smaller each year. In only seven more years they will be spending more energy that they are getting back, going hungry basically.
that's heartening to hear

the tragedy is that despite our individual choices we can still be exposed to pesticides through drift or because local councils hire underlings to drive along our streets past mothers pushing prams spraying glyphosate along the pavements

what did people do 70 years ago when there were no chemical options? were the streets over run with weeds?

No because we paid people to clean out the weeds and they probably made a living from it too because wages hadn't been driven through the floor by a glut of cheap imported labour from abroad

So when mrs miggins later contracts cancer she doesn't stop and think ''maybe its because the council have been spraying that stuff on opur streets'' she just ruminates on how unfortunate she has been considering she quit smoking years ago and has generally been living pretty healthily

How many health complaints are actually traced back to source especially when most people are ignorant that certain practises are even going on and that they are toxic to life?
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #254
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,738
Likes: 2,506 (1,743 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
that's heartening to hear

the tragedy is that despite our individual choices we can still be exposed to pesticides through drift or because local councils hire underlings to drive along our streets past mothers pushing prams spraying glyphosate along the pavements

what did people do 70 years ago when there were no chemical options? were the streets over run with weeds?

No because we paid people to clean out the weeds and they probably made a living from it too because wages hadn't been driven through the floor by a glut of cheap imported labour from abroad

So when mrs miggins later contracts cancer she doesn't stop and think ''maybe its because the council have been spraying that stuff on opur streets'' she just ruminates on how unfortunate she has been considering she quit smoking years ago and has generally been living pretty healthily

How many health complaints are actually traced back to source especially when most people are ignorant that certain practises are even going on and that they are toxic to life?
Our local authority uses a quad bike to spray the roadside weeds and if I hear him I rush out a turf him out of the area, before he can get down the side of our house, and to prevent him from spraying we pull the weeds out as soon as the are big enough, job done, no spray, otherwise they will spray right around your doorstep with the stuff.

Where we grow its surrounded by SSSI and ESA land so no over spray, lots of bees and insects still, infact I have made a large collection of slides/specimins that we collected from around the area, once they were snuffed that is, a good place to find them is on spiders webs and the greenhouse.
Each year we have up to a dozen butterflies that over winter inside the house, where we don't heat those rooms, so we leave them and let them out once they awaken.
All communities could do a small amount of service for their own areas, it could mean the difference between life and death where these chemicals are concerned.

But its all good and could be better.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 11:00 PM   #255
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Our local authority uses a quad bike to spray the roadside weeds and if I hear him I rush out a turf him out of the area, before he can get down the side of our house, and to prevent him from spraying we pull the weeds out as soon as the are big enough, job done, no spray, otherwise they will spray right around your doorstep with the stuff.

Where we grow its surrounded by SSSI and ESA land so no over spray, lots of bees and insects still, infact I have made a large collection of slides/specimins that we collected from around the area, once they were snuffed that is, a good place to find them is on spiders webs and the greenhouse.
Each year we have up to a dozen butterflies that over winter inside the house, where we don't heat those rooms, so we leave them and let them out once they awaken.
All communities could do a small amount of service for their own areas, it could mean the difference between life and death where these chemicals are concerned.

But its all good and could be better.
i spoke to one of the council guys on a quad and asked him what he was spraying

he said 'roundup'

i said ''you do know that's a genotoxin right and can give you cancer?''

he said ''i've been sprayin this stuff for years and never had a problem''

he didn't even have a mask on

as for not having any health problems how does he know that any health complaints he has had over the years weren't down to his exposure to the roundup? For as long as he believed in his mind that roundup is safe he would never make any connection

The class action lawsuits currently being brought against monsanto by groups of farmers who are now suffering from non hodgkins lymphoma says otherwise

But the point i'm making is that he won't refuse to spray that stuff and his supervisor won't refuse to order him to do it and their regional council HQ won't stop buying the stuff and politicians won't stop licensing its sale until the science shows conclusively that it is harmful

We need someone to come along with the right studies and drive a hard science stake through its rotten heart

We then need politicians with some gumption to then take action against monsanto and its products

But until joe bloggs on the street hears on the 6 o clock news that roundup causes cancer they will keep using the fecking stuff! And if they refuse to spray it and if they have a union and the union backs them the council will just hand the job to an immigrant who will keep spraying the stuff at an even cheaper price then before

we need widespread awareness to create an upswell of public anger
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-10-2017 at 11:03 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 11:05 PM   #256
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,738
Likes: 2,506 (1,743 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i spoke to one of the council guys on a quad and asked him what he was spraying

he said 'roundup'

i said ''you do know that's a genotoxin right and can give you cancer?''

he said ''i've been sprayin this stuff for years and never had a problem''

he didn't even have a mask on

as for not having any health problems how does he know that any health complaints he has had over the years weren't down to his exposure to the roundup? For as long as he believed in his mind that roundup is safe he would never make any connection

The class action lawsuits currently being brought against monsanto by groups of farmers who are now suffering from non hodgkins lymphoma says otherwise

But the point i'm making is that he won't refuse to spray that stuff and his supervisor won't refuse to order him to do it and their regional council HQ won't stop buying the stuff and politicians won't stop licensing its sale until the science shows conclusively that it is harmful

We need someone to come along with the right studies and drive a hard science stake through its rotten heart

We then need politicians with some gumption to then take action against monsanto and its products

But until joe bloggs on the street hears on the 6 o clock news that roundup causes cancer they will keep using the fecking stuff!
I had exactly the same debate with our quad man, he even went on to say you can safely drink the stuff, here we see the brain training that has taken place, but mention it and they react the only way they know how, lockstocholm and both barrels.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 11:30 PM   #257
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I had exactly the same debate with our quad man, he even went on to say you can safely drink the stuff, here we see the brain training that has taken place, but mention it and they react the only way they know how, lockstocholm and both barrels.
Lobbyist Claims Monsanto's Roundup Is Safe To Drink, Freaks Out When Offered A Glass

__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 05:40 PM   #258
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,172
Likes: 9,944 (5,640 Posts)
Default

You'll Be Shocked at What the Flu Shot is Really Doing to You!

__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.