Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 09-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default Myron Fagan 1967 Illuminati plan Novus Ordo Seclorum by Ordo Ad Chao!

If you're in any doubt about a carefully well laid plan to lead you like lambs to the slaughter, if there's anything you do, listen to this and then go and research what has been said if you think such claims are a nonsense without any credibility.

This was spoken in 1967 by Myron Fagan and what is being said is happening today like it or not and is of just as much importance, which of course shouldn’t be the case if what is being said is completely unfounded…

As David Icke has said many times, when you understand this agenda exists, is taking place and you know what these people wish to achieve, they become predictable because they're following a carefully crafted, script, a plan which remains static and keeps on advancing along the same collision course that is at war with anything and everything that's in it's way, in the name of control and in turn this agenda is destroying its and our very existence in the pursuit of its madness.

This war is on people and the environment, which even they live, as this agenda is out touch with reality and existence. You will hear this term throughout any delusional designs engineered by the establishment that is an inversion of reality by the ideology behind their enforcement, whether it is a war on terror, a war on drugs, a war on crime, a war on waste, a war on pollution you get the idea the list continues. The reality is the war is the terror and is a crime upon humanity, the establishments drug of choice to get a fix on their high ambitions, it is wasteful and a pollution upon the environment and the minds of those who justify their ever being the need for war in the first place. Such an ideology is out of touch with existence and its very nature is an inversion of the reality.

Here in 1967 Myron Fagan is quite clearly predicting what was to come by this cabal and we can see this taking shape today and continue to blame the divisions created in society by this cabal, rather than those creating the divisions to engineer this carefully engineered plan. This was said in 1967 and continues to be spoken today yet we have continued to let this take shape and fall into their traps created time and time again...

What will we be looking back on in the next 50 years and when will we stop conforming to their crafted blueprint for their deluded ideology of control?

“A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself."

"Now, you must remember: the enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy. The "it" that you refer to is a powerful weapon easily misused... “

“One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble.” The Buddha

Last edited by dannyuk; 09-10-2017 at 09:43 PM.
dannyuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:48 PM   #2
andy1033

I seriously doubt they are as predictable as people claim.

But if they have an ultimate goal of world domination, certain things have to happen for them to achieve it.

I do not think they are as powerful as people claim, especially today. Maybe before modern techs, when mass brainwashing was far easier, it was easier to manipulate people.

Of course they have there goals. It does not mean they will reach them, at least any time soon.

Of course it also comes down to how and what you think the ptb are, for you to answer what you think there goals are. Does anyone really know?

I always for me anyways, mean to listen to this audio, but for me, its so out of date.

As we all know, they planned long ago about taking guns from the american people. Well look how that plan is turning out. Just shows you they are not all powerful, and even before the net, alot of there plans failed.

The one advantage they have over all the people whom are against them, is there plans are generational. We live once, and die off, and whether future generations they encounter have the will to continue messing up there plans, who knows?

So like i said, although we know they want to take over the world, this audio, really is well out of date. In the time since, many plans of there have come and gone, some worked out, and many failed.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #3
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I seriously doubt they are as predictable as people claim.

But if they have an ultimate goal of world domination, certain things have to happen for them to achieve it.

I do not think they are as powerful as people claim, especially today. Maybe before modern techs, when mass brainwashing was far easier, it was easier to manipulate people.

Of course they have there goals. It does not mean they will reach them, at least any time soon.

Of course it also comes down to how and what you think the ptb are, for you to answer what you think there goals are. Does anyone really know?

I always for me anyways, mean to listen to this audio, but for me, its so out of date.

As we all know, they planned long ago about taking guns from the american people. Well look how that plan is turning out. Just shows you they are not all powerful, and even before the net, alot of there plans failed.

The one advantage they have over all the people whom are against them, is there plans are generational. We live once, and die off, and whether future generations they encounter have the will to continue messing up there plans, who knows?

So like i said, although we know they want to take over the world, this audio, really is well out of date. In the time since, many plans of there have come and gone, some worked out, and many failed.
They're predictable in the sense of objective and misuse or pure creation of world events.

When you know what's going on you know the moment you hear about "an event" how these PTB are going to misdirect society and shortly after you hear and see the media acting as their mouth piece and you can see what is going on. You can only see this though after a lot of research that's not just a point that only I or some people can see this, when you do the research and enough of it you don't have to split hairs over false flag events you know what's coming next if they had been manufactured completely or if they actually had taken place. They still abuse and misdirect society based on these events and you can quite easily interpret how they're going twist such situations around their desires.

They're only as powerful as our ignorance as their power is within and off what they view as the masses. When the sheep don't fear the sheep dog they will no longer go in the f***ing pen and that is what evolution/revolution will need to take place to remove their illusion of fear based control as that's all the power they have which relies purely on our cooperation and compliance.

The PTB are a perception deception one only upheld by our own making that we can fix any time we want, when we fix how we view things and don't look for guidance to a higher power or authority. That is how we have been educated and we keep looking towards these people for guidance due to their experiments and we need only no longer comply. The only reason this works is that a mass of people still continue to look towards a small group of people for guidance when time and time again it is only misguidance that is taking place based on the delusions of a small entity or group depending upon your perspective like everything else. This was implied within the bottom quote of my post but that may only be understood by those who have done enough research and can see what I’m getting at by use of such a quote from a movie...

This audio is not out of date if you think so at least listen for the first 30 minutes make that you're challenge and then tell yourself this does not relate to what is taking place today and that you don't think it relevant?

There are a lot of older names for groups which still continue some under different labels, but labels are all they're, they're and of little insignificance. This audio clip is a strong basis to research from.

Their plans only work on the basis of how society responds to their oppression and engineering of consent. People need to begin to see through that by seeing what exactly is in play and this historic interpretation of the agenda shows exactly that by this information being made available a long time ago yet what is being spoken about here is happening today which makes this more than a “Conspiracy Theory” or a massive “Coincidence” its information like this which is being attacked, smeared, discredited and censored.
That's because this agenda is real no matter how many people would like to say it's a work of fiction or fantasy based on the delusions of “conspiracy theorists”. It's really not and many so called conspiracy theorists wish it wasn't true and that's why they talk about these things so people can see how they're being misled and hopefully people will see through the delusion they're being engineered to accept.
However for many of these people ignorance is bliss or things are ok for them at the moment so why break a sweat bothering about these things if it doesn't affect them?
Unfortunately this is and has been the case for too long and is founded upon a basis of social engineering so much so that we misunderstand what the self is and the world we are living in and feel disconnected. But of course this is just my point of view based upon research and my feelings towards what I have understood from it.

“One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble.” The Buddha

Last edited by dannyuk; 09-10-2017 at 10:53 PM.
dannyuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 05:23 AM   #4
rooey

you can really see this happening in America. with eminems aggressive freestyle (c)rap getting a lot of attention, while praising Hillary and Obama. only liberals enjoy it, it' not really for else. the conservatives will stick harder to their guns. I mean he is probably a woman. that sort of stuff plays into the conservative hands. yup, both sides are being played

from his wiki.

In 1945, Fagan claimed he saw secret documents of the meetings in Yalta, shown to him by author John T. Flynn, that led him to write the plays Red Rainbow, and Thieves Paradise. Written in 1945, Red Rainbow portrays Roosevelt, Stalin and others in Yalta plotting to deliver the Balkans, Eastern Europe and Berlin to Stalin. Left-wing groups in the New York opposed the production of the play and Fagan had difficulties getting financial backing to produce it. Fagan took the play to Hollywood where he encountered even more protests against it than he had in New York.

In the late 1940s Fagan launched a one-man crusade against what he claimed was a "Red Conspiracy in Hollywood". Out of this crusade would come the Cinema Education Guild.[2]

In 1953, Red Rainbow was produced by Bruce Fagan and staged for 16 performances at the Royal Theatre [3] between 14 September and 26 September.[4]

Written two years later, Thieves Paradise portrays the same group plotting to create the United Nations as a Communist front for one world government.[5]

Despite opposition, Thieves Paradise opened at the Las Palmas Theatre in Hollywood on December 26, 1947. It starred Howard Johnson[6] who was subject to a campaign of harassment so bitter and intense that it sent him to St. Vincent's Hospital with a nervous breakdown after six performances and never made another movie in Hollywood.[citation needed]Thieves Paradise was also produced and staged at the El Patio theatre in Hollywood in April, 1948. It opened on April 12,[7] and, despite protest against it, was able to complete its run.

---

after reading that, it's clear he was blackballed from Hollywood (because their was a communist sector aka Obama n co today) and the smear against him for being a fear monger is wrong. he clearly had inside info and was ahead of his time.

Last edited by rooey; 12-10-2017 at 05:33 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote