Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 22-05-2016, 12:04 PM   #1
lifeofbrian

Default Please vote OUT

Many members of the failed EU experiment hope Britain will leave and thus make it possible for other members to leave before there is a complete financial breakdown within Europe, which will spell war.

Please, vote OUT if you can, you would help more nations than your own.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 06:34 AM   #2
serpentine

House prices predicted to drop between 10 and 18% on leaving the EU.

Think of the money you could save you young folk out there!
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 06:39 AM   #3
kizzie
Registered Users

Most people seem to be voting out yet the polls say in is fav to win :/

But I cannot say its wrong as I know two of my own kids and their partners are voting stay.

What is not helping is people who are voting out are in some way being labelled racist. I have said we took people in before the EU and will most certainly still do so.

I will be glad when its done. sick to death of it and I dont even read papers or have a TV.

I will be voting. but feel like everything it will be fixed but just in case its not then I shall do my bit.
Old 23-05-2016, 06:49 AM   #4
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
House prices predicted to drop between 10 and 18% on leaving the EU.

Think of the money you could save you young folk out there!
I'm not sure how they can predict house prices dropping by 18%. I think it's more FEAR propaganda. Even if there's truth in that headline, as you say, it's no bad thing ... house prices in most parts of the country are unaffordable for the next generations, leaving an unfair rentier society.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 07:20 AM   #5
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

I think that if Britain stays in the EU, the law will be worthless and the criminal record a mark of virtue.
As long as people fear the criminal record it will hold its power over them. Once everyone decides having one is great, it will all be over for the charlatans and the titled.

Last edited by polyhedron; 23-05-2016 at 07:23 AM.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 12:16 PM   #6
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
What is not helping is people who are voting out are in some way being labelled racist. I have said we took people in before the EU and will most certainly still do so. ...

It's worse than that.

If you vote Brexit you will also be personally responsible for thousands of deaths in the NHS because of funding shortages.

Mind you I don't remember the MSM lambasting bankers and financiers on that same score a decade back.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 12:52 PM   #7
fudgetusk

It's a massive con. No matter which side wins there will be an engineered crises blamed on the outcome of the eu vote.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 12:55 PM   #8
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Most people seem to be voting out yet the polls say in is fav to win :/

But I cannot say its wrong as I know two of my own kids and their partners are voting stay.

What is not helping is people who are voting out are in some way being labelled racist. I have said we took people in before the EU and will most certainly still do so.

I will be glad when its done. sick to death of it and I dont even read papers or have a TV.

I will be voting. but feel like everything it will be fixed but just in case its not then I shall do my bit.
The most wrong irrelevant reasons to leave are all i heard talked about by the most vile corporate rentier class people, its hardly surprising people feel that way..nor surprised that its set up so the racist card is played..

Was talking to my Mum last night and said same a good few of her friends are ins for pretty much the same reason..Who in the UK doesnt have friends, family, property, abroad or related to a foreigner?

Corbyn really let the country down, could of been a loud voice of reason as he has during his whole anti EU career..Complete betrayal

Last edited by h2pogo; 23-05-2016 at 01:02 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 12:59 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

It's a no brainer IMO.
If we Remain in the EU then the EU remains in charge of the UK.
If we Leave the EU then the EU can feck off.
Vote LEAVE on June 23rd.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:05 PM   #10
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
It's a no brainer IMO.
If we Remain in the EU then the EU remains in charge of the UK.
If we Leave the EU then the EU can feck off.
Vote LEAVE on June 23rd.
|DO you really trust Boris Johnson?
Old 23-05-2016, 01:08 PM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
|DO you really trust Boris Johnson?
I trust Boris when he says that he is pro Brexit.
There's a bit of a clue in what he has been up to this past coupla months campaigning for Brexit and writing pro Brexit articles in the papers.
I also reckon Jezza Corbyn is a secret Brexiteer as well, he's been lukewarm at best for Remain but his hands are tied by the unions.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:12 PM   #12
h2pogo
Inactive

My latest reason...The compulsive insurance for motorized vehicles on public land directive i read a bit about today..Any thing from tractor trailer, fork lift to a lawnmower...You must pay or else?

If i was a bookie i would want to know the form before the odds were priced..
Maintenance, quality and competence of operator..whats next? lawn mower registrations, licences, inspections and tests?

Last edited by h2pogo; 23-05-2016 at 01:12 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:17 PM   #13
wellshafted
Inactive

Wink

Pre-awakening, I was on the side of the remain. But now I know what the EU is about and what intends to do if we stay I will be voting out.
wellshafted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:18 PM   #14
fudgetusk

Quote:
There's a bit of a clue in what he has been up to this past coupla months campaigning for Brexit and writing pro Brexit articles in the papers.
I also reckon Jezza Corbyn is a secret Brexiteer as well, he's been lukewarm at best for Remain but his hands are tied by the unions.
Is that what your heart says about Boris? Or your head?
Old 23-05-2016, 01:21 PM   #15
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
My latest reason...The compulsive insurance for motorized vehicles on public land directive i read a bit about today..Any thing from tractor trailer, fork lift to a lawnmower...You must pay or else?

If i was a bookie i would want to know the form before the odds were priced..
Maintenance, quality and competence of operator..whats next? lawn mower registrations, licences, inspections and tests?

Good call and well spotted.
Nobody can get out of it either so everybody's insurance will go up as a result of this meddling ' Directive' from the EU.
Motorized garden machinery will be presumed so added to household insurance under 'third party liability' premiums will go up for that.
Farms and Smallholdings already have to insure all motorized machinery anyway for third party and public liability but this Directive requires another and 'separate' insurance on top of what you already have. You can't say that you don't use motorized machinery on public land , even if you don't - the presumption is that you do or may do - so you have to pay.
Extra costs all round and the government will cream off the premium-tax on each policy and probably send that to the EU along with the £350 million a week we already give to the useless bastards.
Vote LEAVE on June 23rd.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 23-05-2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:39 PM   #16
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:

He has been very anti EU for many years ( as long as we have been in it) and then as soon as he got the leadership he changed his mind.. Na not buying it.. I would very much like to know why.

This is my one and only reason for being wary of him now.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:48 PM   #17
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
He has been very anti EU for many years ( as long as we have been in it) and then as soon as he got the leadership he changed his mind.. Na not buying it.. I would very much like to know why.

This is my one and only reason for being wary of him now.
Boris is anti-EU now.
I doubt that he always was, his Dad was an MEP and Boris used to draw wages from the EU.
Main thing is Boris is a good Brexiteer now when it matters in the run up to June 23rd.
He's said to be the "most recognizable politician in the UK" so having him on board for the LEAVE side is a good thing.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:59 PM   #18
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Boris is anti-EU now.
I doubt that he always was, his Dad was an MEP and Boris used to draw wages from the EU.
Main thing is Boris is a good Brexiteer now when it matters in the run up to June 23rd.
He's said to be the "most recognizable politician in the UK" so having him on board for the LEAVE side is a good thing.
Talking about Corbyn.. he was always Anti EU
Old 23-05-2016, 02:05 PM   #19
georgesmiley

Brexit hopefully will initiate national movements that will eventually bring down the entire house of Rothschild cards, the stacked deck known as the EU. We may have short term pain, sure, where is the warrior spirit?

Take it and look to the longer picture. Well that is my take.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #20
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Talking about Corbyn.. he was always Anti EU
I reckon Corbyn still is anti EU.
Bet he votes for Leave.
Jezza can't do without the union money though and the unions are all for Remain as is the official Labour line so he's had to suck it in.
Any time he speaks about Remain Corbyn is less than enthusiastic IMO.