Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 26-10-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
pete3343
Banned

Default obama must go

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...rough-chicago/

Last edited by pete3343; 26-10-2012 at 05:52 AM.
pete3343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 06:28 AM   #2
priceyyy11

So does Mitt Romney though.
priceyyy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #3
jack tripper

I can only conclude that some of the vitriol directed at Obama is more about race than anything else, as Farrakhan has said no other president has been pressured to release his birth certificate, reveal the origins of his middle name etc as much as Obama has. I'm no fan of Obama believe me but you've got ppl cheering for Romney and pointing out 'positives' of Romney just to get Obama out. Both are puppets but Obama is undoubtedly the lesser of the two evils

Seriously, why would anyone who's poor (particularly black and poor) vote for Romney?
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Both are puppets but Obama is undoubtedly the lesser of the two evils
I agree! And obviously, that part of the people will vote anyway. I agree that not to vote - is the best vote in America, but some people will vote. And I don't want win of Romney! Romney hates us more "Russia - is the main geopolitical enemy"... It smells like WW3... Or more support from them to our opposition against Putin.

I agree about "not voting" in general but to allow to Romney to win by "not voting" (if others will vote for him) - is not very right, maybe.

Though, I don't know...

Well, I think that Obama will win...

Last edited by jane_d; 26-10-2012 at 11:13 AM.
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
froboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
I agree! And obviously, that part of the people will vote anyway. I agree that not to vote - is the best vote in America, but some people will vote. And I don't want win of Romney! Romney hates us more "Russia - is the main geopolitical enemy"... It smells like WW3... Or more support from them to our opposition against Putin.

I agree about "not voting" in general but to allow to Romney to win by "not voting" (if others will vote for him) - is not very right, maybe.

Though, I don't know...

Well, I think that Obama will win...
Doesn't make a difference whether you vote or not. TPTB will rig it to get whatever puppet they want in next anyway. You really don't have a say.

I voted for the first time last year in the UK. I'm 34 years old. I certainly won't be voting again.

People in our country say "If you don't vote then you can't complain about the state of the country"

Horse shit!! No matter how much you speak up it will alway's fall on deaf ears and nothing ever gets done to improve our lives in anyway.

The government make thir own decisions and we have no say in change whatsoever, they may make us think we do, but we don't
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 05:51 AM   #6
motleyhoo

When you stand back and take a 10,000 foot view you can clearly see that both sides are complicit in trying to evenly split the country politically. The more even it is the fewer votes they need to rig to steal an election. Even the electoral votes are almost evenly split at the end of these elections.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote