Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 22-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
ablitive

Default Obama skirting Congress in globalist plan?

Nothing that some of us did not already know about .

According to scripture, he will conquer more nations but not of his own accord. I believe one Day in the not so distant future Obama will take up office in Europe.

"The Obama administration appears determined to ram through Congress a key part of a grandiose trade plan that transcends the vision for a “North American Union,” encompassing both Europe and Pacific Rim nations.

As WND reported, President Obama declared in his State of the Union address his intent to complete negotiations for a Trans-Pacific Partnership and announced the launch of talks “on a comprehensive Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership with the European Union.”

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/02...lobalist-plan/

Last edited by ablitive; 22-02-2013 at 12:51 PM.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
joiningthedots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablitive View Post
According to scripture, he will conquer more nations but not of his own accord. I believe one Day in the not so distant future Obama will take up office in Europe.
According to whose script?!

What nations has "Obama" ever conquered?!

And what has misled you into insanely believing that the puppet Obama "will take up office in Europe"?!
joiningthedots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #3
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiningthedots View Post

And what has misled you into insanely believing that the puppet Obama "will take up office in Europe"?!
I believe the OP was responding to the idea of obama being the, antichrist of the New testament? This idea is being tossed around the internet of late.

IMO, obama is charismatic vegetable, elected by voters who are also vegetables. Obama hasn't the intellect to be an antichrist. He is just a puppet who dances for those who pull his strings. Nothing extraordinary about him at all.

Last edited by arcyclus; 24-02-2013 at 11:05 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
ablitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiningthedots View Post

The Title of this thread was ment for a previous post which I moved to a different category, I was hoping mods could edit it as I have no access.

He is currently chairing the Zionist agenda is soverign nation take over, asset stripping, getting nations into debt, sewing the seeds for giant corporations like Monsanto etc.

One only has to look at the way his administration is currently plundering Africa, plundered Libya, Next Syria and Iran which will not be easy for him.

Also if you understand Obama's indiscriminate murder by drone policy you will know where I am coming from.

Scripture says that Antichrist will come as a "man of peace" and deceive many. Has he not received an Nobel Peace prize?

Last edited by ablitive; 25-02-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 28-02-2013, 01:39 AM   #5
arcyclus

Next month obama will probably be ascending the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The question has come up, will he enter the Temple Mount by Israeli authority or Palestinian authority?

Could obama inadvertently desecrate the Temple by entering it and doing something stupid? Isn't there something in the New Testament Revelations, about such an occurrence?

Hey,.....just asking!

Last edited by arcyclus; 28-02-2013 at 03:37 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:38 AM   #6
ablitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Next month obama will probably be ascending the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The question has come up, will he enter the Temple Mount by Israeli authority or Palestinian authority?

Could obama inadvertently desecrate the Temple by entering it and doing something stupid? Isn't there something in the New Testament Revelations, about such an occurrence?

Hey,.....just asking!
This visit is very significant.

As I pointed out in another thread.

322 = Scull & Bones
3.22 Genisis 3vs22 (Scriptural verse that Skull & Bones is derived from)
3.22/80 Date of inauguration of Georgia Guidestones (Satan's 10 Commandments)
3.22/13 = 33th aniversary of Georgia Guide Stones to the day.
Jesus was crucified at 33 years old.

3.22/13 Occult numerology jackpot date line up.

( I am not sure if Pope Tarcisio Bertone will be sworn in on that date)

Will Obama mimic Jesus's death and Resurrection during this very significant symbolic period?

Between all this and the pending Papal election of the false Prophet and Betrayer Tarcisio (Iscariot) Bertone the dots are surely connecting.
Luke 8:17

101 last day prophecies.

Last edited by ablitive; 02-03-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
belial

Still waiting for a non-Photoshop/with multiple layers posted on the 'official' Whitehouse webshite to be legit.

Other than that, Obama is another Bilderberg/CFR/CIA etcetera, etcetera stooge who happens to be very good at reading from a teleprompter and NLP.

By the way. My Obama Phone () has now malfunctioned. Who do I complain to?!?
belial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #8
arcyclus

Hamas has said, that if obama enters the Temple Mount, it will be a declaration of war.

http://www.mfs-theothernews.com/2013...-if-obama.html