Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2017, 02:20 AM   #1961
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
lol and on dating/sex advice, how to do I know who it's safe to have sex with and avoid being eaten, or do I just not realise and go on about my business?
Well, there you go, that is basically the whole deal. You are supposed to 'follow your heart' and end up with your wife.

It isn't just the other species that is a problem. There are traitors of your own species that will try to get pregnant for financial reasons under the idea that they will give you a son so you can come back through your bloodline. Really, they want to ransom the child to spend the money on their previous family. Then they will kill the child after taking the money. This is justified as 'love' for their previous spouse despite pretending to 'love' you and get pregnant so they can steal money. "Love" is used as an excuse to justify any type of crime. It is Aleister Crowley logic.

Quote:
also seems sometimes when viewing pairs of people that often there is one with a normal one who will often seem more clueless, the other a minder with them watching/scanning people around them and imo affecting the one with them .. could be some sort of breeding program played out via psychic means still and everyone is just humans (that's going more archon/flyer theory way)
I don't know about the archon/flyer theory way but yes, there is a breeding program to keep neutrals subjected.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:23 AM   #1962
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
ugh...

so I take it you watched Alien: Covenant?

What did you think?

I thought Prometheus was much better.
Have not yet seen Covenant. Prometheus is a good example of how the xenomorphs can infect humans in a microscopic form before using the body as a food source to assimilate and imitate. The xenomorphs I am describing are shape shifters. They were also originally created as a weapons system.

Btw the Scientology!(tm) audit session I described with JK Rowling and Queen Elizabeth is true. It actually happened.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:27 AM   #1963
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
I could be the real Harry Potter.


Did you go to Hogwarts?

But seriously, I know you're not the real Harry Potter because I am the real Harry Potter. Potter, because I liked to smoke a lot of pot, and Harry because I didn't shave my coin purse. That was actually how I got the name.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:32 AM   #1964
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
A magic show? Sounds very Harry Potter.

Seems that "reality" may be just a dream ala Inception.
Now Imagine the concept of shared dreaming from Inception but applied on a mass scale with millions and millions of participants, and multiple 'subjects' or prisoners that don't know they are dreaming.

It's like the show Westword (haven't seen the show, just the original movie about the robots) combined with the Grand Theft Auto MMPORG. In the game, people like to drive around stealing cares so they can beat up hookers and whatnot. It is the same concept except the hookers or other subjects getting 'played' are unaware they are frozen into a simulation like Demolition Man or Minority Report. By describing reality in fictional terms, these types of movies help keep neutrals asleep.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:38 AM   #1965
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuk View Post
We're all just F*'d in the head. Some of us more than others. And the homepage only agravates it. IMO.
It was designed to fuck your head, but if you realize that you can also use it to help unfuck your head.

I'm not going to lie. If you wake up you will find yourself in a xenomorph prison with a facehugger on your head implanting the matrix into your brain. It's like an organic version of virtual reality on the hardware level. Supposedly if you are able to have intercourse with your wife in the neural interactive simulation then she can use the data to pinpoint your location for quantum teleportation, however I haven't been able to accomplish this of course, hence I am 'here' writing this. It's like I am lucid dreaming.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:50 PM   #1966
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
Well, there you go, that is basically the whole deal. You are supposed to 'follow your heart' and end up with your wife.

It isn't just the other species that is a problem. There are traitors of your own species that will try to get pregnant for financial reasons under the idea that they will give you a son so you can come back through your bloodline. Really, they want to ransom the child to spend the money on their previous family. Then they will kill the child after taking the money. This is justified as 'love' for their previous spouse despite pretending to 'love' you and get pregnant so they can steal money. "Love" is used as an excuse to justify any type of crime. It is Aleister Crowley logic.



I don't know about the archon/flyer theory way but yes, there is a breeding program to keep neutrals subjected.


cant you stop them killing your son?


and re the post above, does that mean none of us have had sex with our wife because otherwise we'd be out of here? again very damaging to a person in an actual love relationship who has already had sex with them. this would lead to think that you are with wrong person.


the only thing that flashes up from what you're saying is the money thing for some reason which makes me not dismiss what you're claiming. once a walk in (to someone else) told me that super rich people are playing jokes / placing bets on people in some sick game and being happy is the key to messing them up.
__________________

Last edited by rooey; 09-09-2017 at 01:55 PM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:24 PM   #1967
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 768
Likes: 123 (80 Posts)
Default

I know plenty of married people, but they are still here....
So what do you mean they the can get "outta here" ??

Are we just seeing a version of them that is left behind?
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #1968
truthseeker1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,900
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
All I see is a bunch of paranoid people with social anxiety disorder who are obsessed with a website from 15 years ago back when search engines like Altavista were around.

No new information has come out or will come out because its all designed to get you to chase your tail.

When some of you talk about how important your anonyminity is, I crack up laughing about what a paranoid self important bubble has enveloped around you guys.

Look no one cares what your real names are or where you live. Everyone around you aren't fake people or "characters" whos sole existence is entirely based around deceiving you because you are an oh so special alien hybrid.

Wake up people, the only deception is the homepage itself. It is a form of mind control designed to get you to keep coming back, hoping for more answers but everytime it does that, it reinforces that you are a special snowflake and everyone around you including your friends and family, only exist as actors in your life and don't have spirits/souls of their own and aren't important like you because you are a special snowflake alien hybrid neutral who is going to date a 14 year old girl with telekinesis and can speak Russian, btw she is also a hybrid pan alien....

Hurricane - homepage is vague about what it is, that is because it is bullshit and no hurricane really happened at any point. I've been trying to remember it for 15 years. I can rememember things like ufo sightings from childhood but I can't remember this mysterious hurricane.

Global dday - again the homepage is vague in explaining what this is, it is meant to instill false hope.

Look I've been into the homepage as long as any if you and I have been just as obsessed with it.

After 15 long years of chasing my tail and going back in over and over I have concluded 100% that the homepage is a brainwashing tool and works similar to a good old fashion chain letter laced with NLP and hypnotic suggestion.

I do believe in aliens, magick, esp, Illuminati and all that crap but the homepage is just another psyop and meant to fuck with your head and collect data or perhaps much worse...

It is MK Ultra type shit. Same thing as when the government dosed people with LSD.

also

You are not anonymous, every thing we do or say online is traced and they have hackers that can turn your phone into a listening device in minutes.

This is not 1996, you are not anonymous. Anyone who wants to track you or spy on you is already doing it. Read Mindwar by Michael Aquino then look up MK Ultra and Monarch programming then look up patents for mind control tech.

Heck even back in 1996 all of our phone calls were listened in by project Eschelon.
This.



I think this jmandalis is Irvking!

Not been on here for a while and this forum has been blocked if you don't log in.

I first came across the freeyourbrain thing on here, saw it for what it was and called it out with you.

It's Neuro Linguistic Programming hypnotism, which is littered with truth and well.. reading the last few months, is definitely working as it's designed to do for some people.

So much so they lose touch with the now, real life and nature and being one but believe in the material, even so blinded by it to quote the USA/Russia distraction,
contradiction a plenty...

It's a massive distraction, I don't doubt we're in a simulation but some of the stuff written is just evidence that what I think about the freeyourbrain homepage is true and works.

It imprisons your brain, coerces paranoid psychosis and distracts you from searching properly within.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 03:34 AM   #1969
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
cant you stop them killing your son?
Then they would be part of your male bloodline. My point was they just want the money. Human beings are very important on this planet compared to the aliens. They have rules they must respect. Human beings are like movie stars on the Truman Show. The aliens must coordinate a 'neutral' stage world around the human. They get paid for this. Their whole economy is based around it. Think of it like cattle ranching, at least they do.

Quote:
and re the post above, does that mean none of us have had sex with our wife because otherwise we'd be out of here? again very damaging to a person in an actual love relationship who has already had sex with them. this would lead to think that you are with wrong person.
This isn't a simple question. There are many possible scenarios. Perhaps if you are both alligators there are strategic stage world goals you are involved with trying to accomplish. It is possible that she isn't your species. It is also possible that the male is remaining neutral and the female is a foreigner trying to help them wake up. Maybe she is a total evil **** trying to fuck you over such as in my case. I don't have all the answers either, I am just a neutral trying to remember as much as I can. Some people have said, "There is no way you are neutral. If you are neutral, how do you know you are neutral?" Again, I am just remembering years worth of information from plus time. My situation is also unique for reasons I will explain later.

Quote:
the only thing that flashes up from what you're saying is the money thing for some reason which makes me not dismiss what you're claiming. once a walk in (to someone else) told me that super rich people are playing jokes / placing bets on people in some sick game and being happy is the key to messing them up.
Yep, the money aspect is key. Most neutrals are third world slaves. The neutrals in first world industrialized countries are generally paycheck-to-paycheck type of people, or even homeless. The foreign characters coordinate around you to prevent you from obtaining any money unless it is inimical to their stage world strategic goals because it undermines their ability to keep you under control. There are also stage world objectives like becoming a millionaire or buying real estate necessary in order to be able to get married. For some born into a good strategic position with trust funds or wealthy families, it is easier. Yet the vast majority of human beings on this planet are born into abject poverty. Wealth doesn't necessarily mean that much. Some people can be born into wealthy or political families that are trying to undermine and destroy them. They are not their real families. The stage world position of the families are used to control and corral their neutral target. They may be trying to appropriate the stage world wealth of the neutral for themselves. It seems stupid, no it is stupid, but it is like a video game based on the human society that once existed. People just don't know they are playing.

Again, just look at pictures of famous people in mass media. Do they >REALLY< look human? Look at their eyes. You can see that they are not really human. They want to tell you what to think and how to feel about the world around you. They want human beings to conform to their description of reality and accept it for face value, to believe what 'everyone' on the television believes. Do you really think people like Kim Kardashian are human? Most famous people are not human, they are shape shifters, and are trying to create examples for humans to imitate. They need human beings to justify their presence on this planet. They are allegedly 'helping' human beings when they are really just using them.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 03:43 AM   #1970
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
I know plenty of married people, but they are still here....
So what do you mean they the can get "outta here" ??

Are we just seeing a version of them that is left behind?
They could be new foreigners replacing the characters of the former. There are many possible scenarios.

Generally, in the United States, the male will be killed at the wedding and put back as a neutral. If they do something like cheat on their wife then they will get killed and the adulterer will be able to ransom the male neutral back to the old wife, who will naturally be pissed off. Again, it's like a video game. It is actually supposed to be fun to come here to the stage world and bang your wife in disguise. However, that was before the war when it was all just fun and games. Alternatively, if a male marries someone that isn't really their wife, then cheating on the stage world wife with their back stage wife would be good for them. Depending upon the caste of the alligator, they may have several wives. They may or may not get along and may or may not work together. There are many possible complex scenarios.

There was a movie made years ago called The Thirteenth Floor which describes this stuff a little too accurately. In particular, the parts about the souls of different individuals inhabiting the bodies of a spouse. That would be a good movie to understand the homepage issues. I think it may be mentioned in the homepage.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 04:06 AM   #1971
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
This.



I think this jmandalis is Irvking!
No, that would be a Puerto Rican douche fuck named Perez. That is his real name. I would never listen to crap like Daddy Yankee. As soon as he posted some crap about 'filming me' on my facebook I knew he was IrvKing.

He was actually one of my opponents that cheated in multiple ways. Competing in a name that was not on his birth certificate is one of them. There was also significant interference. When two people duel they should not be able to interact in the stage world. For example, if Kim Jong Un and Prince William are involved in a duel then both will live their entire lives without actually meeting each other in the stage world. I have dueled with several opponents, which is also a breach. It is supposed to be like fight club, only two alligators fight at a time. But let's be very clear here. I already won my attacks. I am defending here and nobody has successfully completed their primary objective of killing me. Hence I win the defense because I SURVIVED. I don't have to do anything else.

One of the observers once said to me, "You don't know him, he's their champion." I said "I do to known him, we went to school together." Then observer looked at him, said they had taken a big risk on him, and asked him if maybe he thought he should have mentioned that before. Then I asked how he could manipulate everyone into helping him if he told them everything. Irv started to laugh. The observer wasn't amused. This whole deal has been a shit show from the beginning. It proves temporal dueling isn't controllable and is often rigged. This is important because entire worlds may bet their very existence on the outcome of a competition between dueling champions.

More importantly, the duel he ran with me was an implant and not live. They cut my link before I was dead, with the idea they would be able to kill me later which they failed to accomplish.
Hence it was called a breach and not just nolo contendre. That doesn't really help me much but I wouldn't want to be in his position.

Quote:
Not been on here for a while and this forum has been blocked if you don't log in.
I was told it was because of me. That by saying things like females are not neutral I am breaching neutrality, but since I am officially neutral they can't stop me. Now I know why it was important for me to remain neutral, yet still remember things I am not supposed to remember. This is just the kind of fucked up situation I would put myself in.


Quote:
I first came across the freeyourbrain thing on here, saw it for what it was and called it out with you.
Yet it is that simple? What is it about the homepage that strikes such a chord?

Quote:
It's Neuro Linguistic Programming hypnotism, which is littered with truth and well.. reading the last few months, is definitely working as it's designed to do for some people.
Yet like knowing the secret behind a magician's act you can deprogram yourself by disbelieving the prestige the homepage wants you to believe. Once you start to recognize that different people around you are the same people from your past, you will know the program has started to fail to control you.

Quote:
So much so they lose touch with the now, real life and nature and being one but believe in the material, even so blinded by it to quote the USA/Russia distraction,
contradiction a plenty...

It's a massive distraction, I don't doubt we're in a simulation but some of the stuff written is just evidence that what I think about the freeyourbrain homepage is true and works.

It imprisons your brain, coerces paranoid psychosis and distracts you from searching properly within.
Your mind is already imprisoned in the neural linguistic simulation. The homepage was designed to reinforce that. However, it was miscalculated and instead helps people wake up. Hence it was never officially produced by Scientology!(tm) like The Matrix, Harry Potter, or so many of their other brainwashing productions.

Last edited by jmandalis; 14-09-2017 at 04:28 AM.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 04:12 AM   #1972
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Here is another song JK Rowling was listening to when she wrote the homepage. Again, her favorite band is Fleetwood Mac. But again, Dreams was the primary inspiration for the homepage. Listening to Fleetwood Mac will help you understand the homepage and it helped me remember my conversations and brainwashing Scientology!(tm) auditing session with JK Rowling.

"Never Going Back Again"

She broke down and let me in
Made me see where I've been
Been down one time
Been down two times
I'm never going back again
You don't know what it means to win
Come down and see me again
Been down one time
Been down two times
I'm never going back again

JK Rowling's code name in MI6 was Gypsy. It is because she loves Fleetwood Mac. Examine the lyrics of Fleetwood Mac for some of the themes found in the homepage. She wrote it after the breakup of her marriage to a FOREIGNER from Portugal. Just because she is a shape shifting xenomorph, doesn't mean she doesn't get married and live in human society. The xenomorphs have appropriated human culture as their own. It is what their species does, mimics their prey before becoming the food of the next predator they target in the food chain. Once they started successfully imitating human culture, they became the apex predator.

"Gypsy"

So I'm back, to the velvet underground
Back to the floor, that I love
To a room with some lace and paper flowers
Back to the gypsy that I was
To the gypsy... that I was
And it all comes down to you
Well, you know that it does
Well, lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice
Ah, and it lights up the night
And you see your gypsy
You see your gypsy
To the gypsy that remains faces freedom with a little fear
I have no fear, I have only love
And if I was a child
And the child was enough
Enough for me to love
Enough to love
She is dancing away from me now
She was just a wish
She was just a wish
And a memory is all that is left for you now
You see your gypsy
You see your gypsy
Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice
And it all comes down to you
And it all comes down to you
Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice
And it all comes down to you
I still see your bright eyes, bright eyes
And it all comes down to you
I still see your bright eyes, bright eyes
And it all comes down to you
I still see your bright eyes, bright eyes
(She was just a wish)
(She was just a wish)
And it all comes down to you
Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice
And it all comes down to you

Last edited by jmandalis; 14-09-2017 at 04:24 AM.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 09:43 AM   #1973
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

just try projecting happiness, good, calm vibes and good intentions around you, that sets the cat amongst the pigeons, in terms of working out whats going on with your immediate reality. fuck it's tough, especially if you live in a city without much nature around you. everything you are saying is possible, but imo the situation faced becomes clearer when you can move past whatever conditioning you have and try to be responsible for your energetic output. you realise some negative comes from you, some from others and also the more detached you are from the present situation you are in (ie lost wondering about things that cant be seen), then the more those present situations will be harder to take part in.

Personally I think J.K is the front for some fancy occult brainwashing, however that stuff just ties in with other efforts in music, tv, sound, technology. I'd be surprised if she worked alone on anything.


Learning whats going on about in today's world at a deep level is what has lifted me out of a mental quagmire imo brought on somewhat by the page. they are stealing, tricking and torturing people, thinking they have an unlimited mandate, but that's what they want us to think.. however what you may find interesting jmandalis was I had a page related dream..


(could only remember the end of my dream) I was adult but was in a childlike state of mind or could access memories and feelings attached to that. Anyway an old school friend from a infant school (6yo) was kneeling before me, I don't know what happened to me but I was incapacitated and could only talk. I was saying to him "Is that why you were impersonating Mathew, you knew I had a deep soft spot for him because he was one of my first buddies" .. then he looked up at me and I knew and he knew that there was a different being in the body pretending almost perfectly to be someone else. then he pulled out a syringe and injected me in the eye... Anyway this is the second or third dream ive had where ive had feelings that people are playing characters around me. Now Ive never had that before and imo its brought on because of thinking about concepts you are talking about. the mind is ridiculously powerful in the sleep state.. imo that's where a lot of medalling occurs... what we take on here, we take to that state..

so my point is disempowering concepts or dialogues shouldn't be taken too seriously unless there is definitive proof.. however I don't find your story completely disempowering, the home page story I do totally.
__________________

Last edited by rooey; 14-09-2017 at 09:46 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 07:08 PM   #1974
fryguy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 22
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

there is a keyword WRITER that applies to a survivor who has to write down notes in order to escape his conditioning
I think of J.K. ROWLING as a synonym
fryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 08:49 AM   #1975
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

does anyone have momemnts of realisation, but then the awesome thought that solves / explains alot is suddenly gone like it was stolen and you have no idea what it was nor can remember it directly?
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 08:54 PM   #1976
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
It was designed to fuck your head, but if you realize that you can also use it to help unfuck your head.

I'm not going to lie. If you wake up you will find yourself in a xenomorph prison with a facehugger on your head implanting the matrix into your brain. It's like an organic version of virtual reality on the hardware level. Supposedly if you are able to have intercourse with your wife in the neural interactive simulation then she can use the data to pinpoint your location for quantum teleportation, however I haven't been able to accomplish this of course, hence I am 'here' writing this. It's like I am lucid dreaming.
Actually that would be a "dream crab".

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_crab

I have suspected that particular episode of Doctor Who, which I am referring to, to have been a form of predictive programming or a glimpse of the true reality I should say.

btw that episode was massively inspired by the Alien franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
This.



I think this jmandalis is Irvking!

Not been on here for a while and this forum has been blocked if you don't log in.

I first came across the freeyourbrain thing on here, saw it for what it was and called it out with you.

It's Neuro Linguistic Programming hypnotism, which is littered with truth and well.. reading the last few months, is definitely working as it's designed to do for some people.

So much so they lose touch with the now, real life and nature and being one but believe in the material, even so blinded by it to quote the USA/Russia distraction,
contradiction a plenty...

It's a massive distraction, I don't doubt we're in a simulation but some of the stuff written is just evidence that what I think about the freeyourbrain homepage is true and works.

It imprisons your brain, coerces paranoid psychosis and distracts you from searching properly within.
I have suspected they were the same person at times but I no longer believe that as both seem to have their own unique style plus jmandalis makes good points from time to time but is not playing mind games with those labelled as survivors.

I try not to point fingers any more because it just caused tons of confusion and makes things worse.

The rest of what you said, I agree 100%. The homepage seems to cause some rather bad isolation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
Then they would be part of your male bloodline. My point was they just want the money. Human beings are very important on this planet compared to the aliens. They have rules they must respect. Human beings are like movie stars on the Truman Show. The aliens must coordinate a 'neutral' stage world around the human. They get paid for this. Their whole economy is based around it. Think of it like cattle ranching, at least they do.



This isn't a simple question. There are many possible scenarios. Perhaps if you are both alligators there are strategic stage world goals you are involved with trying to accomplish. It is possible that she isn't your species. It is also possible that the male is remaining neutral and the female is a foreigner trying to help them wake up. Maybe she is a total evil **** trying to fuck you over such as in my case. I don't have all the answers either, I am just a neutral trying to remember as much as I can. Some people have said, "There is no way you are neutral. If you are neutral, how do you know you are neutral?" Again, I am just remembering years worth of information from plus time. My situation is also unique for reasons I will explain later.



Yep, the money aspect is key. Most neutrals are third world slaves. The neutrals in first world industrialized countries are generally paycheck-to-paycheck type of people, or even homeless. The foreign characters coordinate around you to prevent you from obtaining any money unless it is inimical to their stage world strategic goals because it undermines their ability to keep you under control. There are also stage world objectives like becoming a millionaire or buying real estate necessary in order to be able to get married. For some born into a good strategic position with trust funds or wealthy families, it is easier. Yet the vast majority of human beings on this planet are born into abject poverty. Wealth doesn't necessarily mean that much. Some people can be born into wealthy or political families that are trying to undermine and destroy them. They are not their real families. The stage world position of the families are used to control and corral their neutral target. They may be trying to appropriate the stage world wealth of the neutral for themselves. It seems stupid, no it is stupid, but it is like a video game based on the human society that once existed. People just don't know they are playing.

Again, just look at pictures of famous people in mass media. Do they >REALLY< look human? Look at their eyes. You can see that they are not really human. They want to tell you what to think and how to feel about the world around you. They want human beings to conform to their description of reality and accept it for face value, to believe what 'everyone' on the television believes. Do you really think people like Kim Kardashian are human? Most famous people are not human, they are shape shifters, and are trying to create examples for humans to imitate. They need human beings to justify their presence on this planet. They are allegedly 'helping' human beings when they are really just using them.
In this you are correct. A big part of demonic oppression is "financial oppression" where those who have a strong spirit are kept in a perpetual state of poverty and powerlessness to induce a "giving up" feeling.

For example I am a pretty smart guy but constantly have people trying to block me from attaining a more powerful or successful position. I don't want to blame others for my failures but there is a point where it becomes undeniable and even supernatural.

Another type of oppression is the isolation type. Every good relationship will be sabotaged with paranoid thinking.

and when I say demons or oppression, I don't mean to apply that specific label. It could be shapeshifters, archons etc etc many labels will work for the mysterious invisible oppressors who seem to be related to hauntings and alien abductions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
just try projecting happiness, good, calm vibes and good intentions around you, that sets the cat amongst the pigeons, in terms of working out whats going on with your immediate reality. fuck it's tough, especially if you live in a city without much nature around you. everything you are saying is possible, but imo the situation faced becomes clearer when you can move past whatever conditioning you have and try to be responsible for your energetic output. you realise some negative comes from you, some from others and also the more detached you are from the present situation you are in (ie lost wondering about things that cant be seen), then the more those present situations will be harder to take part in.

Personally I think J.K is the front for some fancy occult brainwashing, however that stuff just ties in with other efforts in music, tv, sound, technology. I'd be surprised if she worked alone on anything.


Learning whats going on about in today's world at a deep level is what has lifted me out of a mental quagmire imo brought on somewhat by the page. they are stealing, tricking and torturing people, thinking they have an unlimited mandate, but that's what they want us to think.. however what you may find interesting jmandalis was I had a page related dream..


(could only remember the end of my dream) I was adult but was in a childlike state of mind or could access memories and feelings attached to that. Anyway an old school friend from a infant school (6yo) was kneeling before me, I don't know what happened to me but I was incapacitated and could only talk. I was saying to him "Is that why you were impersonating Mathew, you knew I had a deep soft spot for him because he was one of my first buddies" .. then he looked up at me and I knew and he knew that there was a different being in the body pretending almost perfectly to be someone else. then he pulled out a syringe and injected me in the eye... Anyway this is the second or third dream ive had where ive had feelings that people are playing characters around me. Now Ive never had that before and imo its brought on because of thinking about concepts you are talking about. the mind is ridiculously powerful in the sleep state.. imo that's where a lot of medalling occurs... what we take on here, we take to that state..

so my point is disempowering concepts or dialogues shouldn't be taken too seriously unless there is definitive proof.. however I don't find your story completely disempowering, the home page story I do totally.
Yes dreams are packed full of programming. You are correct that it is an excellent time to bypass the conscious mind and use hypnosis.

Many people are hit with homosexual or even paedophilic programming during their dreams and wake up thinking that they themselves must be completely evil and sick.

If you look into Reptilian research, you will see this phenomena reported from multiple sources.

edit: btw nothing against homosexuals or being gay, it is forceful programming and changing of sexual identity through manipulation that I am against.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
does anyone have momemnts of realisation, but then the awesome thought that solves / explains alot is suddenly gone like it was stolen and you have no idea what it was nor can remember it directly?
Oh boy this is scary hearing you say this because it has happened to me a few times.

Like I figured out some huge piece of the puzzle and then it got erased.

Something about the book of Daniel which is ironically my own name. I figured out some massive secret tying this all together then something zapped my brain and I literally forgot in an instant some really mind blowing key concept.

It has happened other times too but of course no one would believe it.

Another time I was meditating and when I reached an advanced stage, a huge flash of energy appeared on the horizon and a spider the size of my hand walked out from underneath a piece of furniture. It was like something was synchronistically trying to block me from attaining an advanced consciousness. Of course I killed the spider but I could never reach that amazing meditative state again.

There is definitely something on this planet suppressing our conciousness and locking us down into a lower vibration. The homepage is correct in the sense that it can use artificial synchronicities to control our perceptions.

Your driving and you randomly see a sequence of road signs that spell out that you are crazy, stuff like that designed to mindfuck and lower vibration. Same thing happening in dreams.

I do find it suspicious that the Reptilians are reported to use "pedo programming" during dreams and the homepage coincidentally seems to want to induce moral relativity in regards to relationships with teenagers.

There is a link there that I think is a mistake to ignore and might be the one bit of evidence that proves that the entire homepage is some programming mistake like jmandalis claims.

I don't believe its exactly like he says, it isn't a mistake. It was carefully placed within the timestream so that we would find it.

I agree the homepage can be a great tool if you keep the bits that can help you de-program like throwing your brain in the trash or using your kundalini system to purge your mind.

It has a dark twist on it however that causes paranoia, isolation and the false idea that most people around us are false characters when in reality only some of them actually are.

also the war is far from over, that is another huge lie to get us to accept the programming thinking that we have no enemies to worry about. The Reptilian(or whatever it is) force of this planet is still here and is very real. They have created many religions and the homepage is nothing but the latest bit of programming. These techniques were designed way before our planet even came to be, these mind control techniques are literally billions of years old as was told to me first hand by Stewart Swerdlow from the Montauk Project which involved mind control programming, pedophilia, time travel and Reptilians....sounds a little familiar right?

The homepage and the Montauk project are just a little too similar for comfort. I would not be surprised to find out that they are connected somehow.

Perhaps the author of the homepage was heavily programmed and did his best to help us not realizing the dark seed he was also mistakenly throwing out there? With the good comes the bad after all, this is a huge cosmic chess game.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 19-09-2017 at 01:08 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 04:35 AM   #1977
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post




For example I am a pretty smart guy but constantly have people trying to block me from attaining a more powerful or successful position. I don't want to blame others for my failures but there is a point where it becomes undeniable and even supernatural.

I think this sort of thing a lot (having experienced this sort of things, however Ive been offered greater opportunities in the past but haven't followed them up). But I do get the thought, that possibly if I had of achieved success or whatever then I wouldn't be able to realise the things I have. but then at the same time. It seems to me like a limiting of personal power. even when I don't try aim very high at all and just create a moderate comfort bubble, that's denied to me. However perhaps afterwards ive put my head down too severely and let bad habits take control things more.

Hey I just got fired today for being argumentative, even though have never had an argument at work before with anyone else apart from the new manager and I never disobeyed any direct commands from him . He is a Italian wannabe pro boxer even though he is middle aged and has a wonky right eye that bows out the side sometimes. That's often not a good sign. I got the feeling a couple of weeks ago that I might need to look for a new job. But then with how things have gone in the past doubt does pop up, but again how much of this is expected vs programed/arranged? Anyway I can see both sides of the coin and depending on which perspective and feelings Ive got going can easily feel good or bad about the current situation.
__________________

Last edited by rooey; 19-09-2017 at 04:36 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 04:18 AM   #1978
fryguy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 22
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

These situations are inviting us to deconstruct and reduce. To let go, to spiritualize ourselves.
I lost a job too recently.
also "Every good relationship will be sabotaged with paranoid thinking."
I am in a relationship rn and I find that interesting. I get irrational thought spins. However we've all got the choice to make things happen via trust?
fryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 03:46 PM   #1979
CD347
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 72
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

I'm back. Lol.
Likes: (1)
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 03:53 AM   #1980
CD347
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 72
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Been four days and still no posts after my comment. Strange..
It's like it went dead quiet.

Last edited by CD347; 25-09-2017 at 03:55 AM.
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
egregore though

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.